Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mushfika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Maisha123

This is where I can't agree with you Mush. I'm sorry to say but I do NOT like how Shivay is given all the power all the time. Yes he was amazing in today's episode. And he nailed it as shivay. But why always shivay? Today was a great chance for CVs to give Om the lead to save the family. I hate this imbalance. Why can't any other oberoi member do at least 1/4 of what shivay does? I get that he's the great wall of SSO but that does not mean Om is bekar! Isn't he a successful artist? Does he not earn crores from his painting as it was mentioned in the show? is he not famous? then why always shivay? 

I love shivika. I love shivay and i love nakuul. I love his acting and he is the best at what he does. my problem is with how all other characters are just sidetracked. as if there are there for the sake of it! 

Anyway, sorry i was just frustrated seeing this imbalance. But nice post as always. nicely described shivay's emotions. I felt it too. But i can not ignore the fact that cvs are literally ignoring the potential of all the other characters 

Lol it's okay to have different opinions. And I would be happier if they had given this role to Om too, mainly 'cause that beautiful character with so much potential is basically sealed by CVs...it's like they have chopped his wings when we all know his character can do wonders. But then again, just because CVs failed to put up a proper balance of the characters does not mean I will not appreciate one's effort and talent. I felt Nakuul did a spectacular job in proving yet once again that he is THE best at what he does - and he did it at the most crucial time when I was at the verge of quit watching the show. Hence this post. :)
Edited by Mushfika - 6 years ago
Mushfika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maisha123

She keeps giving us dhoka 😔 

Sorry 😆 Hopefully this weekend? I have the whole next week off so I'll have time 😉
Mushfika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blink_Cat

amazing post
he n shivika r t reason m still watching t show..
no doubt he is t best among all.. i love when is sign in relief after t buying t OM, n t kiss from his strength,, NM make us feel t pain of shivaay..
hands down to him..👏

Thank you!!😳
Mushfika thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveNakuulMehta

THIS!!!! 👏
TAKE A BOW MUSH! 
As usual, I love the episode all the more after reading your analysis. 

Aww love you!❤️
Mushfika thumbnail

Originally posted by: surjyotapa

Thak U for making this post, 

If Shivaay is The protector of Oberois then it's Nakuul who is protecting this Show... 
whenever the track is weak (all most always) his performance has saved us from that misery, some how in all situations he has managed to keep SSO's glory intact.
I don't have enough word in my limited vocabulary to describe how brilliant he is as an actor. 
Shivaay, Shivaay na hota agar NM usse portray nahi karta...

My pleasure :)
 @Red: Indeed! 

Mushfika thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaavya009

Awww what a lovely post love. You explained it all with your amazing write up 👏 👏

Naks was simply outstanding. Every single time I make up my mind that this must be his best performance, the very next day he proves me wrong. Hats off to him for making Shivaay Singh Oberoi alive to the extent that most of time I forgot Shivaay/SSO is a fictional characters. I am unable to find appropriate words to praise this perfectionist for his graceful portrayal of the thousands shades of SSO with utter perfection.

We witnessed one today. Many more to come in near future and Naks will surely nail it as usual 👏  👏.

That gif🥳

And thank you Kavya!😳
Mushfika thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterious-soul

Yes..NM is the best, now a days he is the only saving grace :) 

Nice post. :)

Originally posted by: ShivaayAnika

Beautiful post <3

NM was just phenomenal yesterday. Once again proving why he won all awards last year :))

Thanks guys! :)
farinaks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So beautiful post musHi. .I too felt the goosebumps 
I felt old SSO IS Back after a long time 
NAKUUL Mehta. ..he is love...he is the finest actor we have in telly wood. ...he is really the NEEV  not only of Oberoi Mansion but of IB too...nd his strength ANNIKA COMPLETES HIM...I'M WAITING FOR FRIDAY'S EPI...what will happen on that day