Yes they are cunning 
But let see how will Maan save her
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Rashmi234

Nice update

Mama mami were shocked listening karan married geet to maan
Maan tricked geet wid promise so that she doesn't fall into her mama mami's trap
Nice teaser
Waiting fr nxt

Thanks 
He ask her to promise him 
Bec he know they can manipulate her
T.Peru thumbnail

Hamara Rishta 2
Part. 30.

K. Bacha you just listen what Maan say you also if mama and mani tried to meet you just ignore them or leave the place immediately and if they are forcing you to talk with them then call Prithvi he will handle them okk (and she said him.

G. Jii bhai (then he start to talk about other things where she happily answer him, Maan smile at her then start doing his work. Later they had dinner and like few days he make her sleep and said to her.

M. I promise Bacha I will punish everyone who tried to hurt you (he kiss on her forehead and hugging her he also slept. 

Other side mama and mami was shock knowing about Geet marriage also about Karan property, they both were angry also they tried to contact Brij but no use he was not picking up the call it was making them more angry then  mama Jii said.

Ma. We can't live here as we don't have much money also not in that mansion in which we dream to live there but because of that Karan we are out of our house also now Brij is not attending the call (mami then said.

Mi. But how dare Karan marry that Geet when he know my brother Brij like his sister and before he had thrown my brother out of house and now he married his sister with another person how could he do this (mama then said her.

Ma. But Geet is married with him or that person is telling lie to save Geet as Geet haven't said that she is married with him (mami understand his view point then he giving her small smile he said) like you I am also angry but now we have to wait for right time and tomorrow we go to village also we will back when Karan will be come here also that time he will be counting his days also if he will be angry on us hurting Geet then we will manipulate him like always (listening to this mami also smile at him and agreed with him. 

3 months passed to their wedding Maan and Geet were happy in their life but sometimes Maan anger make her scared, Meera was there to help her also make her relax and Yash was also there to make Maan irritate also with his stupid joke Geet forget all her worries it she always miss her brother as she never live from him after their parents death and that time she become sad so Maan mostly tried to change her mood while making her talk with him also take her to long drive where he give her treat making her eat ice cream so to change her mood or when he get angry on her unnecessary or take her to Yash and Meera house where she really enjoyed her time also forget her worries. 

Maan mostly tried to control his anger in front of her but sometimes when he is really angry he lost his control and after few minutes when he realised his mistake he ask her sorry, like always first she will be scared from him but later she accept his sorry when he give her chocolate or while holding his ears, she giggles and hug him also seeing her  happy he also become happy. Other side Karan treatment was also going fine and he was improving but sometimes during the session he felt sever pain that he want to die but he know he had to fight for his friends but most important for his sister but Ridhima will be always there for him when he need her.

Flashbacks
2 months back Geet had her final exam of her first and second year (after one month of their marriage) she give it, in that Maan really help her to study and last month she got her result in which like always she top. When Geet top in her exam Maan was really happy and to give her surprise he took her to out of country now Geet and Maan both are sitting in his private plan where she was asking him again that where are they going and when he had enough he pull her toward him and give her hard kiss and after few minutes he left her and said her.

M. Bacha if you again ask me that where are we going then I will again kiss you like now (listening to this Geet eyes become wide also she gulped her saliva and nodded her head. After few minutes when he saw she was again going to say something then he again pull her also going to kiss but she said him.

G. Woh I want to go and meet Meera dii (Maan smirk at her and said her)

M. Sorry sweetheart you have to sit with me as your Meera dii is another room with your Yash bhai who is not well also want to come with us (Geet pout listening to him also Maan ask her) what happen Geet suddenly you become quite (then seeing her eyes, he just pick up in his arms and make her lay on the bed and sit with her and said) now sleep I know you are tired you slept late night because as you and your Yash bhai forget the time in playing games also in morning we had flight now sleep.

Geet was lowering her eyes then listening to him she cutely nodded her head also look at him, he smile, at her cuteness also give her peak but then he start kissing her where she also response to him also now she is normal to kiss him then he move down remove her dupatta, start kissing on her neck throat also on her upper part where he give her bite and she his in pain also when he saw her tired face so he control himself then kiss in forehead then make her sleep. When he saw she was sleeping peacefully then he took out his laptop and start working while sitting with her. After an hour Geet woke up where they all sit together and had snacks also talk with each other on different topics.

Friends do like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you...
Edited by T.Peru - 6 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you😳😳
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update..
mama mami are planning something..
karan is improving..
did maan take geet to meet karan??
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update superb waiting for next
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update karan made geet understand not to talk to mama mami and listen what maan says mama mami cant believe geet got married and now planning something they still think thay can manupilate karan into doing what they want here maaneet relationship improving as maan ferelingfs for geet getting storng he wanted to take her out of country as she topped in her exams geet pestering him to tell where tehy are going maan kissed her hard making her quiet
preyasekar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GREAT
 KARAN IS FINE AND IMPROVING

MAAN IS TAKING GOOD CARE OF GEET?
BUT MAMI AND MAMA IS PLANNING SOMETHING AH
HOPE EVERYTHING IS FINE
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear 
Liked it!!
Mama and Mami are the greediest persons who wants to enjoy Karan's wealth lavishly. They were shocked that Geet got married and Karan's properties were on Geet's name. Mama and Mami are up to something. They aren't aware of the fact that karan's health is improving and knows that he as been given poison and currently undergoing his treatment at London. Are Maaneet along with Yash and Meera going to London to meet Karan!?
Thanks for the pm!
:))
zida thumbnail
nic pt
mama mami go back to villge
but thy say they will come back after some time
maan take geet on trip
I think maan is in love with geet