BuHim's Bike Ride........Ishqzaade!! !!!

pooja2109 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
BuHim's Bike Ride and Eyelock was just
And the BGMπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Loving BuHim more and more πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah.aalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I kinda like that scene when bunty was enjoying the weather... as she also deserves some one who actually make her smile and happy like this... Bhim u did this job πŸ˜³πŸ‘
I usually dont like those scenes where they show side characters only but today even side role actors did their job well especially that akash.. he was good...

Ending was intriguing and im damn sure nothibg has happened to bhim..  naughty bhim must be faking his injury πŸ˜ƒ

Gattu is so cute and daring... 

One question??? Did bunty saw his face ?? If she reallt did so she must have recognized that his face is too similar to that girl rani...😲
Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah.aalli

I kinda like that scene when bunty was enjoying the weather... as she also deserves some one who actually make her smile and happy like this... Bhim u did this job πŸ˜³πŸ‘

I usually dont like those scenes where they show side characters only but today even side role actors did their job well especially that akash.. he was good...

Ending was intriguing and im damn sure nothibg has happened to bhim..  naughty bhim must be faking his injury πŸ˜ƒ

Gattu is so cute and daring... 

One question??? Did bunty saw his face ?? If she reallt did so she must have recognized that his face is too similar to that girl rani...😲

rani is not girl πŸ˜† he is boy πŸ˜† its realy funny how intelligent detective like bunty didnt recognize rani is boy. Makers should focus bhim bunty more than side characters.
sarah.aalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonakhan_

rani is not girl πŸ˜† he is boy πŸ˜† its realy funny how intelligent detective like bunty didnt recognize rani is boy. Makers should focus bhim bunty more than side characters.

Same here she must have recognized that he is a boy... but then I guess she already have a doubt on him...

Yeah more bhim and bunty scenes are needed...
pooja2109 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
That rani is a boyπŸ˜†
I recognised it in first scene onlyπŸ˜›
And he's the acid attacker damn sure😑
End was intriguing 
I am 50 50
Either Bhim is doing his as usual mastiπŸ˜†
Or he got hurt sort ofπŸ˜•
Because they didn't show Bhim In precap too
Want more BuHim Scenes β€οΈ