Aankh baabul teri kyon bar aayi
Betiya toh hoti hai parayi
Abb rahegi yeh saiyaan ji ke saath
ZKe dhol bajaao ji
Meri banno ki aayegi baraat
Ke dhol bajaao ji
Meri laaddo ki aayegi baraat
Ke dhol bajaao ji

The wedding is complete. Arjun goes to his room. He sees the room & the cot is decorated with flowers but does not find Maya on the cot. Maya is standing on the balcony. Arjun goes to the balcony and finds Maya in her usual dress.

Arjun: At this point, when I see you with this dress, I feel that I have done injustice to you.
Maya: I am sorry. I don't want to hurt you but I can't help it. I have been wearing the clothes which Saanjh has been removing after using them. But I won't be able to carry this burden.
Arjun: I can understand your condition & the state of mind. I also know that even you understand my condition very well. After reading that letter, my life was filled with darkness. I could see only one light & that is you. You have saved me from drowning. The one who saves others from drowning is great.
Maya: The one who forgives is also great. You could have forgiven her & waited for her.
Arjun: I forgive her. I don't have any hatred towards her but please tell me the good reason that I should have waited for her. She was telling me that she won't go for modeling but she has been doing these things behind my back. I only knew about her pics in the cover magazine. Any relationship has to begin with openness and honesty. Had she told me even once about her aspiration about modeling. I wouldn't have stopped her though I have been against it.
Maya: You loved Saanjh a lot. But just because of one incident, she became your past. Then what should be my relationship with you in our sudden marriage?
Arjun: Just as I trust you, I expect you to trust me the same way. Otherwise, we wouldn't have got married. My mangalsutra wouldn't have been around your neck.
Maya: Without asking any question, will you listen to me?
Arjun: Tell me.
Maya: As long as Saanjh is the reason for our relationship, we can live as good friends. Marriage is the union of two minds before the physical union. 
Arjun: Yes, you are right. Today, I need a friend more than the wife. Whenever you consider me more than a friend, you can bring your hand forward. I will wait for that day.
The next day
Arjun puts Saanjh's photo frame inside his drawer in the office & goes home. Maya prepares tea & brings it to Arjun's room.
Arjun: Thanks a lot.
Maya: Can I take a book from your shelf?
Arjun: Sure. You can take any of them.
Maya takes out a book but sees I love you Saanjh. Maya is about to keep that book back on the shelf. Arjun sees that. He said, "Maya, give me that book."
Maya gives to. Arjun tears that page and gives the book to Maya.
He said, "It is a good book. Please read it for sure."
Maya smiles.
The next day, Maya prepares the tea & gets it for Arjun. Arjun sees Maya in different looks and is surprised to see her hair. 
He said, "I never knew that your hair is so long and beautiful."
Ayaan comes in. He said, "Yes, you are right. How will we even know if she locks her hair like she does to herself? Our cook says that whenever oil is needed for the vegetables, my sister-in-law's oily hair comes handy.
Arjun laughs and makes gestures to Ayaan to stop it.
Maya: Forget about my hair. You comb your hair properly as today is your first day at work.
Ayaan: Of course, I will. For God's sake leave your hair open for some time. It will give an inspiration to Big B & you will get to see how romantic he will become.
Arjun blushes.
Ayaan: Fine, we will speak later.
He goes to the dressing room.
Arjun puts Maya's one part of the hair in front and said, "I like your open hair."
Maya blushes.
Arjun leaves for the office.
Ayaan comes to Maya. He said, "Your name should come on the Guinness book of records."
Maya laughs: why?
Ayaan: Because you are the first beautiful woman who is hell-bent on making yourself ugly. You don't look like a bride in this dress. You need to spend time on your looks as much as making the house and room beautiful. You start wearing nice sarees & dresses, look hot and sexy. And for God's sake don't hide your lovely eyes with that specs. If you still find something is lacking, start wearing bangles to your hands, anklets to your ankles and keys struck to your waist. If bro sees you like that then where will he go?
At the office, Arjun is in a business call.
Arjun introduces Ayaan to everyone. He tells the manager, "Today is my brother's first day. You tell him what to do. Get some files."
The manager goes to his cabin to get the files.
Arjun sees Ayaan smiling & asks him the same.
Ayaan: I was thinking that just as you are balanced in your business life & able to visualize the market, how much more you will enjoy life even if you were half of it in your personal life.
Arjun: Start your work.
Maya is organizing the things at home. She climbs on the stool to clean the ceiling fan. 

Arjun comes home and sees Maya. He gets amazed at her makeover and gets mesmerized by her beauty. The stool is about to fall. Arjun carries & saves her on time.

Both share an eyelock.

Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 7
Arjun: The painting is very beautiful.
Maya smiles: When did you come?
Arjun: When you fell, I had come.
Maya: I will get the tea.
Arjun still holds her.
Maya: Leave me (with a smile).
Arjun: One condition. You should keep falling from that stool
Ayaan comes in. He said, "Sorry for disturbing your romantic scene. Maya's mom has called up."
Arjun to Maya: Speak to her.
Maya: Yes, but please make me get down.
Arjun puts her on the ground. 
Maya takes the phone & speaks to Suman.
Ayaan to Arjun: You have never lifted me the way you lifted bhabhi.
Arjun: Come here, I will lift you.
Ayaan: Really.
Arjun: Yes, I mean it.
Ayaan comes forward but is hesitant. Arjun gives him a friendly punch. Both of them laugh.
Maya to Suman: I know today is your birthday but I have to ask Arjun. 
Arjun comes and whispers: We will go for mom's birthday.
Maya: We are coming.
Arjun, Maya, and Ayaan go to Mathur House for Suman's birthday.
Prem welcomes Maya with a hug.
He asked: How is my daughter.
Maya: Dad, I'm fine.
Prem: You have always been fine. I am able to see her face glowing.
Suman: Of course, her face will glow because she is happy. Maya looks very beautiful. God bless her. 
Ayaan: That is not possible as bro keeps looking at her day and night. Though my value has come down, it is a separate case.
Suman: How can your value come down? Your time has started. You have got the clearance to start a new life.
Ayaan: Ok aunty, Are you really Maya's mother...?
Suman: Any doubt? 
She drops the cloth by mistake.
Ayaan: No I asked just like that.
He helps Suman to pick up the cloth.
Prem: You have made your Suman aunty happy. Shall we have lunch now?
Ayaan: I was appreciating your choice. I am making Suman aunty happy so she will find a nice girl for me too.
All of them laugh.
Prem: Yes, Suman, you need to do something.
Ayaan: I have many girlfriends but I have not looked upon them in terms of life-partner.
All of them have dinner. Arjun and Maya hold each other's hand underneath the table.
Suman to Maya: Why are you eating with the left hand?
Ayaan: Because she forgot to bring her right hand at home because she was in a hurry. But nothing to worry. It happens after marriage.
After birthday celebrations, Arjun, Maya, and Ayaan go home.
Maya is lying on the bed and is reading the book. But seeing Arjun she takes out her specs and is about to sleep. Arjun comes and takes the blanket to his room. He said, "Good night, Maya."
and leaves.
Maya gets ecstatic.
The next day, Arjun comes out of the bathroom after having a hot bath. He starts humming. 
Pyaar hua iqraar hua hain
Pyaar se phir kyun darta hain dil.
Suddenly, he finds a button missing in his shirt & calls Maya who comes to the room.
Arjun: Please stitch the button for me.
Maya gets the needle & the thread & starts stitching. Suddenly, the needle pricks her finger & slips out of her hand. Arjun catches it & gives it to her. Maya finishes the stitching.
Arjun: Will you come with me for a movie?
Maya nods her head.
At the end of the day, Arjun & Maya go out for the movie. After the movie, both go to the hill-station the next morning.
Maya is amazed.
Arjun: What are you thinking?
Maya: It is like a dream
Arjun: Yes, it is a dream come true.
Maya: I want to tell you one thing.
Arjun: Yes.
Maya: On the first day of our wedding you told me that when I begin to consider you more than a friend, I can bring my hand forward.
Arjun is happy. Maya brings her hand forward. Arjun kisses her hand. He said, "Maya, I love you."
Maya: I love you too.

The background song is
Dhin tak dhinak
Dhin dhin dhin dha
Goriya re goriya re
Mera dil churaake le ja
Dhin tak dhinak dhin
Dhin dhin dha
Sajana ve sajana ve
Meri neend udakae le ja
Dhin tak dhinak
Dhin dhin dhin dha
Tune mujhko bechain kiya
Ho tune bhi toh
Mera chain liya
Dhin tak dhinak
Dhin dhin dhin dha
Goriya re goriya re
Mera dil churaake le ja
Sajana ve sajana ve
Meri neend udakae le ja

Saari raat mere sapano mein
Bindiya teri chamakati hai
Main tujhako hi
Maanga hai yaar rab se
Main bhi toh hoon
Bekaraar kab se
Meri saari duniya
Hai tera angana
Dhin tak dhinak
Dhin dhin dhin dha
Goriya re goriya re
Mera dil churaake le ja
Sajana ve sajana ve
Meri neend udakae le ja

Tere naino ke darpan mein
Kaajal kyun sharmaata hai
Jab jab dekhe meri taraf
Tu rang mera khil jaata hai
Tujhe paane ko mann
Ki bahaar tarse
Dehkhu jaha tera
Pyaar barse
Tere sang jeena
Tere sang marna
Dhin tak dhinak
Dhin dhin dhin dha
Goriya re goriya re
Mera dil churaake le ja
Sajana ve sajana ve
Meri neend udakae le ja

Saanson se saanson ka bandhan
Jeevan bhar na todenge
Aaye jaaye koyi mausam saath
Tera na chhodenge
Mere honto pe bas
Ja tu geet banake
Baahon mein aaja
Tu preet banake
Yu hi mujhe sine se
Lagaaye rakhana
Dhin tak dhinak
Dhin dhin dhin dha
Goriya re goriya re
Mera dil churaake le ja
Dhin tak dhinak
Dhin dhin dhin dha
Sajana ve sajana ve
Meri neend udakae le ja
Dhin tak dhinak
Dhin dhin dhin dha
Goriya re goriya re
Mera dil churaake le ja
Sajana ve sajana ve
Meri neend udakae le ja
Dhin tak dhinak
Dhin dhin dhin dha
Both reach home at the night with Arjun carrying Maya. 

Suddenly they hear a sarcastic clap

Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome as always update dear 
Lovely it update 
Aarathi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update.. .Beautiful images of arjun nd Maya...lovely songs...waiting for the next 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Maya asking arjun that if one incident changed his relationship with saanjh then what will be their relationship was nice.arjun telling that they will be friends was nice.arjun noticing maya's long hair was lovely.arjun tearing i love you saanjh was good.I loved ayaan telling Maya that if she reveals her long hair arjun will show his romantic side and arjun blushing.arjun keeping her hair in front and telling that he loves her open hair was  romantic.ayaan telling Maya that she can enter guiness book for presenting herself ugly despite of being so beautiful was nice.I can relate to this dialogue as my teacher said almost the same thing about me in my B.ED college.loved ayaan giving beauty tips to Maya.Maya about to fall down and arjun catching her and their eyelock were romantic .loved the arya edits Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
arjun telling that she should keep falling like this was romantic. arjun ayaan scene was lovely.arya dining room scene was romantic. nice to see arya going for movie and to the hill station.Maya extending hand towards arjun to accept him as her husband and arjun kissing her  hand was romantic. but arjun didn't confess his love yet.wish he had confessed his love.song sequence was romantic. is that saanjh who is clapping hands sarcastically? 
did Maya have a make over after ayaan advised her?because it wasn't mentioned
Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update..
little romantic...