Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Kadianvi

Note

Hlo friends. I'm back after a short break for a short time as may be I will again disappeared soon but dont worry, giving back to back 4-5 updates.
I know most of u waiting for next part of Khatti Meethi Mohabbatein and so sorry for late but right now I'm concentrating on this story as its Raksha Bandhan sequence is pending, so firstly updating this one. Will update KMM soon.

Scroll down for Part-4...

i also was out of IF for the last 5 months
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -DZ-

part 5 wonderful 

thank u
Kadianvi thumbnail
thank u 
Kadianvi thumbnail

awesome summary 

thank u
Kadianvi thumbnail

part 3 outstanding update

thank u
Kadianvi thumbnail
thank u di
Kadianvi thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the lovely response.

Part-6

Finally all sort out between the siblings and Karki (Karthik and Rinki) apologized to Ishra and all. Ishra promised to all that they will not ignore them anymore while Karki promised that they will never doubt them. They shared a beautiful hug with their siblings while Mihir and Mr and Mrs Arora too shared a hug happily. Ishra went to senior Aroras and thanked them to be always with them in their bad times and for their help also. After that Ishra showed their shopping to all. They gave the dresses they bought for all including Aroras also. All liked it and thanked them. Mihika asked them to show their dresses and then Ishra realized that they didn't buy anything for themselves. Both looked at each other and then said that they had already few new dresses and they will wear any one of them. They were not convinced but Ishita tried to make them agree while Mrs Arora went inside her house and came out after 2 minutes with two bags in her hands. She went to Ishra and gave one bag to Ishita while other bag to Raman and said that if they considered them as a part of their family so they also considers them like their children only. She knew that they will definitely do like this for their siblings and will forget about themselves so she had already bought gifts for them. Ishra had tears in their eyes thinking how their parents used to give them gifts on every festival and hugged Mrs Iyer from either sides thanking her. Soon all went inside their houses after spending some time. Ishra had dinner and then all went to sleep.

Next morning, all woke up early and got ready for the Raksha Bandhan in their new dresses which they got last night. Mrs Arora had arranged everything at her house so Iyers too came there only. Girls were helping Mrs Arora who was making everyone's favorite dishes for all while boys were sitting in hall with Mr Arora and watching news to kill their time. It was not a big celebration and all were sad as they had lost very important part of their family few weeks ago only but all were trying to be normal as it was a festival. All were missing Senior Iyers and Bhallas a lot.

After completing kitchen work all ladies came to hall and started the rituals. As Ishita was elder among girls so Rinki and Mihika told her to do first. First Ishita tied Rakhi to Karthik and Mihir, then Mihika tied rakhi to Karthik and then Rinki tied Rakhi to Raman and Mihir (When Aroras were in Chandigarh, she used to tie Rakhi to Mihir as he don't have any sister and then in Delhi, Ishita did same.) Raman atold Rinki to ask for any gift which she want but she denied saying she do't need anything as she got her brother back while Karthik gave a promise to Ishita and Mihika to trust them always more than anyone else in the world as a gift. Mihir gave a new watch to Rinki while as Ishita is elder than Mihir so she never take gift from him and he promised him to be a good brother for her. Mr and Mrs arora were happy to see the siblings back in their real bonding.

So it was just a normal Raksha Bandhan like every year but many special things are left and it's time for those...

In between all this, Rinki signaled Mihika and Mihika assured her through her eyes and made Ishita sit in place of Karthik who was sitting beside Raman making her confused and asked Mihika what she is doing when Mihika answered,

Mihika-Akka aap bhool gayi, main har sal aapko bhi to rakhi bandhti thi because u always protect me like an elder brother, so it's time for that. (Akka, you know na I use to tie Rakhi to you too.because u always protect me like an elder brother)

Saying so she tied rakhi to her and passed to Rinki who came to Ishita and said,

Rinki-I know aap meri badi bahan nhi hai par kal jab aapne mujhe samjhaya or galat raasta chunne se bachaya to laga ki main bhi Mihika ki tarah lucky ban sakti hoon, to get you as my elder sister. So, May I... (I know you are not my elder sister but last when you saved me from choosing wrong path so I thought I can also get you as my elder sister.)

Before she completed Ishita forward her hand happily making Rinki too happy. She tied Rakhi to her happily and both shared a hug. Then Karthik and Mihika too came to Raman and said same. They too shared same with Raman and at last all shared a beautiful hug. Then all headed to dining table and had breakfast together. After breakfast Mihir gave an idea to go out to change the mood but Ishra and Mr and Mrs Arora denied due to their work. They sent Mihir, Mihika, Rinki and Karthik tto go and enjoy and soon they left together. Ishra went to get ready for office while Aroras were in their room discussing something.

Ishita was coming out of room all ready for office when she got a call from office informing her about Mr Raj Singhaniya's arrival in office and he is waiting for her for some important discussion. Ishita cut the call saying she is coming after some time. Ishita went out to her car thinking how to end this issue. She kept her things inside the car and stood there only thinking about that. That's when Raman too came out to go to office. He saw her and noticed she was looking worried. He went to her and called her breaking her thinking process,

R-What happened? Any problem?

I-No, nothing..

R-Ishita, don't try to lie to me. I can see you worried. Tell me what happened?

I-Raj Singhaniya is back.

R-Oh so this is the problem.

I-Actually I just came to know about him few minutes ago and...

R-Don't tell me that you scared of him.

I-It's not about that Raman. I just concerned of my Appa's reputation. I don't want to ruin that because of my one wrong step...

Mr Arora-That will never happen.

Both turned and saw Mr and Mrs Arora were standing there.

I-Aap dono...

Mr Arora-Relax Ishita beta. I was keeping the track of Raj Singhaniya and we came to know about his coming back to Delhi last night only. We didn't tell you so that you will not get worried and we know you are thinking to end all this soon. Right.

I-yes uncle.

Mrs Arora-Don't worry beta. We had decided something and if you both don't have any problem with that then we will go ahead with it. So our plan is...

Before she could say, Ishra said, "We trust you both. Both smiled and then they didn't tell their decision to Ishra and took them to Iyer's office.

Raj Singhaniya was waiting in the conference room when Ishita greeted him from his back and he too greeted back with an evil smile but his smiled faded when he turned and saw Ishita was standing along with Raman and Mr and Mrs Arora and some other businessmen also. All settled on the chairs and Mrs Arora started,

Mrs Arora-Good morning everyone. First of all I want to thank all of you to come for this urgent meeting on a short notice. Thank you so much. Coming to the point, we called you all here to request to you all to give a fair chance to Miss Ishita Iyer to prove herself. I know you all must be worried if your investments are in safe hands or not but how can you decide if Ishita is able to handle her father's business or not without giving her a chance. You all know about Bhalla industries and Iyer industries both very well. Both companies are among the top companies. Both companies lost their head at the same time and now their children started handling it. Both are young, hardworking and intelligent and had just completed their MBA together. But just because Ishita is a girl, you all are not ready to trust her and give a fair chance which is definitely wrong. I'm sorry to say but if you all have this type of thinking then you all are living in 19s or may be 18s and just because of it only Mr Vishvanathan Iyer's hard work from so many years will got ruined. We are here to inform you all that we just want six months from you all. Please keep investing in our company for these months and if Ishita will not able to give result as per your expectations then after these months you all can stop investing in our company. Now the decision is yours.

She said and settled on her chair waiting for their answer that's when one of the investor said,

Investor-But still Mrs Arora, problem is same. If we will invest and will not get the good result, then we will lost our money. Who will give our money back?

Mr Arora-I will.

He said making Ishita shocked who was sitting beside him only.

I-Uncle...

Mr Arora assured her through his eyes and continued looking at others.

Mr Arora-I trust my child. She will definitely prove you wrong and will also win the trust of you all. We had already prepared the papers, if Ishita will not able to give her best, then I will return your all money back anyhow. Now I think you all can at least trust me.

Ivestor2-And what about the new project which...

Mr Arora-We delayed it for next six months.

The investors sent Aroras and Ishra out of the room to discuss over it. Mr Raj Singhaniya wanted to stop all this but he didn't get much time and soon all called them back inside and announced that they accepted their request and ready to give a chance to Ishita making Ishra and Aroras happy. They thanked them and then they signed the contract happily for next six months and soon all left wishing "Best of Luck to Ishita. Raj Singhaniya was last one to go out but not before telling them that they will not win it. He was going when Mr Arora stopped him and asked him to sign some papers making him confused as he is not an investor of Iyers as Mr Iyer never liked him but now when he saw Ishia is alone, he came in the name of help. Mr Arora cleared that papers contained that if Ishita will not get successful in coming sixmonths then she will marry him which he asked to Ishita earlier and if she will be successful then he will accept his crimes which he did till now, in front of the business association. He agreed thinking that he will not let them win it at any cost. He left after signing the papers.

Ishita thanked Aroras for each and every help. Then Raman and Aroras left from there wishing her best of luck and told her to be careful...

That's all for now. I know there is no Ishra but from next update, there will be only Ishra. Ending all this in next part only that will be very soon. Waiting for your reviews and suggestions.

Precap-A new starting with Ishra.

Kadianvi thumbnail
Updated next part. Hope you all like it...
Dhiyashah thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Continue soon
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Loved it totally 
It was emotional when all the siblings were together 
Cont soon