MG OS MERMAID updated on Page 1/ 23-1-2018

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Introduction

One of my  crazy thought. I wrote for Anniversary thread but some unwanted visitors thought it's copied... Well I can't help it. If you like read not then don't... I  have proud on my work.
Edited by richa_kapoor - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great work dii 
It's fairytale story 
They found their love after far away from each other 
Thanks for PM 
Update soon 
taahir004 thumbnail
The First time I read this story in Anniversary Thread I had thought wow its so magical just like a fairy tale its a beautiful story
Maan was getting dreams about this beautiful face calling out to him for help and he felt restless and helpless
he even got his artist to draw her picture and once the drawing was done wow indeed she looked beautiful
Maan spoke to the high priest he gave him advice about his kingdom and magical sand that would lead him to the lady in wait
perhaps Maan was surprised knowing at first she is a mermaid but it was just awesome that he reacted quickly and went in search of the stone
Maan finding the creature killed all of the magical creatures and returned with the stone only to find that the world of the mermaids were doomed as all were lifeless but he place the stone on the correct place bringing in life back to the sea world
he was then made king and he and his mermaid Geet got married

jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very very beautiful imagination
a beautiful lovestory

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowing OS...
Its Different too...
Geet is mermaid... and Maan is human...
totally loved it...and Enjoyed it...
Great concept...
Thanks for pm dear...
Rahiramesh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey buddy I liked this story very much
It's an entire fiction but takes me back to childhood days where we believed in mermaids n fairies
It is different and I liked it..
Amiyousuf thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear.
I loved this story v.much
It is nice concept
Thanks for giving pm.
Waiting for ur stories..
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome magical fairy tail richu kis bewakoof ko ye pada hua laga morons it was so good maan daily dream about a girl calling for help he was restless and his emotions were high even when he got her painted he was list in her he fell for her so bad that he left his crown to help her but when he found her he was shocked to see her as a mermaid geet told that a magical stone was stolen and she needs maan help to retirve it maan agreed to help her and he won just in time as Gert was almost dead geet didn't want maan to leave everything for her but masn made her understand he loves her if not he would have never left his world for her Geet was so happy to have masn in her life and both lived happily with each other
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting os
Mermaid and a king...lovely
Am glad u decided to post this one
Loved it
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely OS dear 
Liked it!! Well penned.
Maan was harrowed by a beautiful maiden in his dreams. Maan choose to help the beautiful maiden over his kingdom's fortune. Maan saved Geet's enchanted realms of water world from the wicked wizard, like a Knight in shining armor saved his damsel and her world at nick moment. Geet was feeling hesitant to confess her thoughts but eventually ended up in confessing her feelings and thoughts to Maan. To the contrary Maan's confession surprised Geet and made her feel blessed and contented with his statement s. Maan reciprocated Geets love and confessed his love for her. Maan was crowned as king of mermaid s and merman s folklore world obvious with the fact that Geet was his queen. Like folk traditions Geet was blessed with bestowing boons of falling in love with human's. Maan and Geet were meant to be!! True love always finds it's way.
Lovely pics and edits.
:))

PS: Lol !! Copy pasted my comment from wedding anniversary thread dear but edited this comment of mine a bit.