Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pri_013

That ppl are still obsessed with Shilpa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They watch all her interviews just to post crap and think her fans will leave her and stop supporting herπŸ˜†

@Bold - LOL, ye aapse kisne keh diya? Kutta billi paalo par galatfehmi mat paalo. 
Everyone here understands that hardcore fans will always be fans. If 1000 "Vikas Gupta exposed" and "Hina on fire" topics couldn't deter their supporters toh ye toh bas thodi si masti hai like ShilMaa. Roti maker's delusional W*F statements are hilarious.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Red - yeah, just like they are still obsessed with Vikas and Hina's social media accounts and abusing them πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 
ght-one thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Itna obsession to fans ko bhi nahi hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You check twitter handle of Hiten, Vikas and Hina you will then come to know what obsession means Shilpa's fans are behaving like stalker commenting, abusing and bashing in each and every single be it related to BB or not with such passion as they are being abused personally and if you see their language you will be ashamed such slang and abusive words they use. They don't comment and appreciate Shilpa on her account but have to do that on others,  what would you like to say about that? They are becoming literally so irritating and annoying that they are damaging, degrading Shilpa's credibility and increasing other celebrities fandom hatred towards her by leap and bound so instead of suggesting other fans if you are real fan of Shilpa you should request those annoying so called Shilpa's fans to behave!
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ght-one

You check twitter handle of Hiten, Vikas and Hina you will then come to know what obsession means Shilpa's fans are behaving like stalker commenting, abusing and bashing in each and every single be it related to BB or not with such passion as they are being abused personally and if you see their language you will be ashamed such slang and abusive words they use. They don't comment and appreciate Shilpa on her account but have to do that on others, what would you like to say about that? They are becoming literally so irritating and annoying that they are damaging, degrading Shilpa's credibility and increasing other celebrities fandom hatred towards her by leap and bound so instead of suggesting other fans if you are real fan of Shilpa you should request those annoying so called Shilpa's fans to behave!

Exactly Shilpa fans are behaving so badly with other celebs ... literally they will make Shilpa disliked one soon
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shilpa's comments on Hina are the best.πŸ‘πŸΌ Love her even more now.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

That ppl are still obsessed with Shilpa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They watch all her interviews just to post crap and think her fans will leave her and stop supporting herπŸ˜†

They think she never thanked us...but they also know the fact ki how much she love her fans😳😳
In all her interviews she just can stop showing her love for us like we do😳😳
Her first tweet was for her fans and I don't think she need to prove anything😳😳

And yeah coming to ur creativity...hats offπŸ‘
I mean itna twist to media wale bhi nahi karteπŸ˜† great

She sarcastically said about her fans being Salman's to the question that only Bhai is supporting her as claimed by few housemates... She said she had many fans but alas u can never get the sarcasmπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Coming to ambani...Amitabh one.. I think she said something beautiful that no matter how much money and reputation u have u should always be groundedπŸ‘πŸ‘
But yes how can you take her beautiful words too... πŸ˜‰
Isme bhi kuch to nikalna hai naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And yes she said Hina is neither her friend nor she hates her... Because she is the one who don't make friends so quickly ...then what I guess many of her are like that only

I'm loving her more with each passing day..just wish her and every housemate all the best for their future because for me this is the best seasonπŸ‘ and they all deserves the bestπŸ‘

Shilpa fan for life...love u πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

+1 πŸ‘πŸΌ
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Most absurd logic I have read here is why Shilpa fans are posting about HiKas. πŸ˜• like seriously, so just because Shilpa won we can't make posts on other contestants? It doesn't make any sense. I can make post on whichever constestant I want irrespective of who has won.
Minionite thumbnail
No discussion of other forum's topics: Members are not allowed to discuss other forum's issues in BB11 forum. Discussing any topic/s posted in BB11 forum, in other topics of BB11 forum, is not allowed.