Unanswered questions and missing scenes !

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey all 
Since Haasil is wrapping up and we all were pretty much involved in discussing about the reasons for the show's failure...I want it draw the attention towards the mysteries that are still remaining, the unanswered questions and the scenes that were supposed to be shown but didn't appear on the show 

We are yet to find out : 

1. What was that Meenu case all about- will makers now put thst blame on Ranvir since the show is ending 

2. Who murdered Dharamchand- was it Sarika coz Dharamchand trapped his real son ? But lately she isn't even concerned about Ranvir's feelings about Aanchal 

3. Who re-opened Dharamchand case - remember in the initial episodes Jatin asks Gaurav to find out who re-opened the Dharamchand case!  Will we ever find out ! 

4. In the same episode Kabir told someone on the phone - file band NAHI honi chahie!   What was he talking about? 

5. Someone gifted Ranvir his harmonica!   Who gifted that to him...it seemed as if someone was aware about Ranvir's plotting..who was that person ! 

6. Someone tore Aanchal's sorry letter in Mauritious !  Should we assume it was Ranvir and he was probably upset and that scene didn't mean much 

7. Why did Raichands adopt Ranvir ?  I think coz he is Sarika's real son 
Is Ranvir aware about this ? 

So, these are the questions which should be answered by the writers since Haasil is a thriller instead of focusing only on AaBir and Ranvir butchering 

But I highly doubt if some of these like who re-opened Dharamchand case and who gifted harmonica to Ranvir will ever get answered 

Now coming to missing scenes which were in the promo and BTS but never made to the show 

1. In promo AanVir were standing in the rain under the umbrella and someone was keeping an eye on them from inside a car 

2. Aanchal was in a dress standing in a maternity clinic 

3 . Someone was washing bloody hands in a basin 

Now one more thing that never was shown in the show - Kabir's promo was about junoon and how he will not let what is his be taken away - no uska hai vo usse kisi aur ka nahi hone dega...that part was never shown in the show...Kabir sacrificed his love very easily for Ranvir.

So, what do u all think will we ever find out about these unanswered questions and why did these scenes got edited out ! 

Share your opinions! 

😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I'm 99% (Not 100% ðŸ˜‰) sure that makers completely forgot about that Meenu-Dharmchand case ðŸ¤£

And maybe the script has been changed a lot and that's why the scenes in promos are not in the show.😭
Edited by .Soumi. - 6 years ago
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think TRP ke chakkar mein they ditched the original plot..

LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
from now on i will never trust the promos..
they are so misguiding😡
Rubygill528 thumbnail
Makers na thriller show ka naam per comedy bna diya🤣. Aanbir  ka so called pure love 🤢 ko and Ranvir KO  villain dakna Mai  itna busy hai ki Story ,plot sb bhool gaya. Maan to kr raha joota se Maru idiot makers ko. ðŸ˜­
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
I think due to trp pressure they did the change the storyline and script. This is where they went wrong. They should have trust their script and continue on since they were so confident with the fact this is the so called best thriller show ever. What happened? They don't trust their so called best script. Who knows maybe the actual script was much better or much worse? Anyways, the show is ending, so yeah. But ZayNikSal trio was amazing, they deserved a better show. Its now merely an aanbir story , and none are grey. Two are way too positive and one is a negative psycho. EDT is better, at least they followed their script. (Hope they did)
kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Something went terribly wrong with show 
47AL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

I think due to trp pressure they did the change the storyline and script. This is where they went wrong. They should have trust their script and continue on since they were so confident with the fact this is the so called best thriller show ever. What happened? They don't trust their so called best script. Who knows maybe the actual script was much better or much worse? Anyways, the show is ending, so yeah. But ZayNikSal trio was amazing, they deserved a better show. Its now merely an aanbir story , and none are grey. Two are way too positive and one is a negative psycho. EDT is better, at least they followed their script. (Hope they did)

Doesn't seem so... 

NO such changes have been made to main story or script neither did it have anything to do with TRP pressure..😛 Simple reason is producer and writers have confirmed multiple times that Sony senior heads gave them approval for 60 episodes script after their pilot plot went thru.Team has been shooting right from Aug, and even before Sony launched first episode of Haasil on TV makers already completed shooting 35 flat episodes of content. They even said they have worked hard and completed full script with all twists and turns an year back and Haasil will be a finite series worth 130 episodes, and they will exactly follow script and shoot what they have planned with end in mind, without getting influenced by feedback's or TRP's or other pressures.. ðŸ˜Š

Now by the time we viewers watched 35th episode content, Ranvir already got established as an obsessed pyscho killer who proposed Aanchal for marriage using his fake brain tumor and kundali dosh excuse and he killed Gaurav. This explains nothing could have changed in original script. Beyond seeing first month TRPs, Sony could have received feedback's from multiple sources even before it aired 35 episodes that Haasil and its leads couldn't connect with viewers. May be makers have convinced channel that after airing so called big bang twist of Ranvir as a pyscho, Haasil episodes may start winning audience big time, but it actually went downhill losing even online fandom. 

As on today Sony has aired total 57 episodes, looks channel asked makers to wrap up shooting in Jan since makers already have bank of some 15-20 episodes in advance, so looks without dragging further in exposing Ranvir 's crimes to Aanchal, they finished shooting climax scene first as per media segments.😳
Edited by 47AL - 6 years ago
Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I think meenu murder blame would be on Ranvir as he is already psychopath murderer. So one more is kya farak padhta hai. Dharmachand case would be on Sarika as she needs conviction too coz she murdered Kabir mom.

As for as file closing, it might be Kabir's genuine behaviour coz he wanted to clear his bade name from the case. I hope , m making sense here.

And AanVir scenes; bhool jao.

The bloody hands, the letter ripping all is on Ranvir baba.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neenzm

I think meenu murder blame would be on Ranvir as he is already psychopath murderer. So one more is kya farak padhta hai. Dharmachand case would be on Sarika as she needs conviction too coz she murdered Kabir mom.

As for as file closing, it might be Kabir's genuine behaviour coz he wanted to clear his bade name from the case. I hope , m making sense here.

And AanVir scenes; bhool jao.

The bloody hands, the letter ripping all is on Ranvir baba.

But Kabir was blamed for Dharamchand murder case..why will he want to re-open it 
Also who gifted Ranvir than harmonica 

I am afraid we will never get to know 

And yes all blame will be put on Ranvir only for the Meenu murder and Sarika might have murdered Dharamchand to protect Ranvir as I have mentioned in the post 

But there was definitely someone who knew about Ranvir's plotting and was playing against him and now I think makers will not show this