Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 47AL

Doesn't seem so... 

NO such changes have been made to main story or script neither did it have anything to do with TRP pressure..😛 Simple reason is producer and writers have confirmed multiple times that Sony senior heads gave them approval for 60 episodes script after their pilot plot went thru.Team has been shooting right from Aug, and even before Sony launched first episode of Haasil on TV makers already completed shooting 35 flat episodes of content. They even said they have worked hard and completed full script with all twists and turns an year back and Haasil will be a finite series worth 130 episodes, and they will exactly follow script and shoot what they have planned with end in mind, without getting influenced by feedback's or TRP's or other pressures.. ðŸ˜Š

Now by the time we viewers watched 35th episode content, Ranvir already got established as an obsessed pyscho killer who proposed Aanchal for marriage using his fake brain tumor and kundali dosh excuse and he killed Gaurav. This explains nothing could have changed in original script. Beyond seeing first month TRPs, Sony could have received feedback's from multiple sources even before it aired 35 episodes that Haasil and its leads couldn't connect with viewers. May be makers have convinced channel that after airing so called big bang twist of Ranvir as a pyscho, Haasil episodes may start winning audience big time, but it actually went downhill losing even online fandom. 

As on today Sony has aired total 57 episodes, looks channel asked makers to wrap up shooting in Jan since makers already have bank of some 15-20 episodes in advance, so looks without dragging further in exposing Ranvir 's crimes to Aanchal, they finished shooting climax scene first as per media segments.😳

Yes broad storyline is same but I fell sub plots hsve been altered 

I am not sure why makers showed thst someone gifted Ranvir the harmonica...someone re-opened Dharamchand case 

We had seen few AanVir scenes like the one under the umbrella and someone keeping a close watch on them from the car 

Few othet scenes for sure did get edited out 

It might be possible that few sub plots did get altered which might have been important to the over all storyline 
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What were the CVs drinking when they wrote this script!!  
What utter crap has this show become in the past 2 weeks!!  Kabir sacrificing Aanchal and Aanchal still loving Kabir and both living for Ranvir?

I would have been happier had they shown a 3some!  Nikki is acting well... but what have they made Aanchal into!!  The lawyer who is a topper and a super intelligent gal has been reduced to a slob!!

Kabir is such a spineless brother.  What eternal love is this!!   Thank God the show is ending.

Watched 10 episodes together after over 2 weeks and I couldnt digest AanBir love.  I used to  be a shipper. But now I ship for Aanchals singlehood and separation from the Raichands.
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LovelyUmang5

from now on i will never trust the promos..
they are so misguiding😡

I knoww!!!