dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Tmkoc has same track in multiple variations. Rwmember Tappu sena got kacchi keri the same way?
Trespassing without permission is also an offense. Mehta has lost his mind I suppose. Only because you pay doesn't mean you can take lemons without asking. Its still bad. Who told him its not stealing?

Is anyone writing the scripts at all because professional writing cannot be this bad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
The track looks super weird. Sometimes I wonder if a 10 year old kid is writing the script or not.😆
Why can't they show a super market for a change in the serial? Most of the super markets close down at 10 or 11 pm. Why are they trying to show Mumbai as a pre historic village with no shops, malls and super markets?😆
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Trust me, 10 year olds can write better stories than this.
Supermarkets and malls are patented for Mahila mandal only. Gentas log do not go for shopping. So they don't know such things even exist.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
the whole purush mandal is behaving like 10 year old kids.just for soda they went to that house and took nimbu without permission.what will happen if they don't drink soda for a day.
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Seriously the show has became repititive, Boring and no more entertains me. celebrating festivals , one gokuldhaam cricket league , fancy dress.  Please show us something new. 
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mehta saab is potrayed as most intelligent person but even he was involved in Nimbu chori. They treepassed the home, pluck nimbus and kept money. Bina puchey kaisey khraida tumney ?? 
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I havent ever commented on thos forum but this time decided to voice my opinion 
well as per me last 1 year has been quite disapponting 
few tracks which highly disappointed me were that foreign alcohot where Daya changes the oroginal drnk and mske fools of gents then Ratnawali track was beyond absurd sorry to say then recent Champak chacha getting stuck on door and few more 
What I majorly noticed in past couple pf months pr pre isely whole year is that degrading men of the show..In the process of showing women smart clever amd always "right they r showing men in such weak way..Not letting them decided even one thing on theor own right from having alcohot party to going out for walk or anything else..Tbry almost look like puppets in the hamds of ladoes and Champaklal gada..Highly annoying ..the worst for me u till now has been ratnawali track..It was so upsetting how women tested their husbands love by lieing to them but when men lie to them about party thing tbey create huge drama out of it..And eveb at the end of ot none of the ladies were shown showing any remorse or saying sorry to theor respective husband..very sad 
Its okay to stick to certain basics because thats the core feel of the show but apparently dont make ot look stupid..and OTT
Also this show has always been about simple day yo day problems theor is no need to have social message out of every track ..in initial years it had normal family problems which kept it so real and relatable but these days they focus so much on giving social messages..that they loose the basic emotion connectivity..
Dont know what can be done for improvement all I feel is just keep it real and emotional..
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Trust me, 10 year olds can write better stories than this.

Supermarkets and malls are patented for Mahila mandal only. Gentas log do not go for shopping. So they don't know such things even exist.

They can give better justifications..ehich has been majorly absent in last many tracks