Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: maximaq

Ok Helping you with a hope..

1. She is caring lady who can cook for several persons even for those who instigated, insulted and humiliated her 24X7 to get footage. She could easily boycotted those person and denied the food but it shows how she cares for others to be happy in her own terms.

2. She is the most emotional person in the house but she never used it to gain any favour from anyone.

3. In this entire season, people tried to form gang, Hina..Vikas..but She played lonely and still surviving.

4. Being a celebrity she never showed her nakhra like hina towards commoners in house...

Can help you with more points...needed?

she refused to make food for hina many time ...stop laying ,aaj ka epi dekh lo
tryrose thumbnail
BB11 season is definitely 100% THE VIKAS GUPTA SHOW...Everyone including Shilpa Shinde was back of Vikas Gupta day and night...Vikas wins or not is other thing but it is not Shilpa show...
-Astrid- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIamTheBoss

Definitely...jab bhi forum pe aao to bas Shilpa, Shilpa or bas Shilpa se bhare rehta hai forum...people are so obsessed with Shilpa

Bang on👏Look at the comments on this post itself😆How her haters have taken it upon themselves to spoil this post by spreading negativity😆That's Shilpa's charm😳Her haters are literally obsessed with her😆They fill the forum with long essays mocking,bashing & spreading sh*t about her instead of making appreciation posts for the contestant they claim to like😆Uske fans se zyaada yeh haters yaad rakhenge Shilpa ko😳The level of desperation & frustration LMAO🤣
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This season will be remembered for all 3 Shilpa ,Vikas and Hina .As all 3 have given a lot to the success of the show
-Astrid- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BB11 will always be The Shilpa Shinde Season⭐️I never watched a single episode of BB..in fact I hated the concept..saw a few clips on my TT timeline & felt pulled towards Shilpa & the rest is History...The fact that she made someone like me to watch BB itself makes her a winner😆
She came in the show empty-handed with no one except her family to support her..& she will be leaving the show with the world at her feet👏She has earned millions of fans across the globe...Even verified people are NOW coming out in her support😳So many are speaking in her favour regarding that controversy as well👏Shows that people were just scared or didn't know earlier😳And she has earned it all on her own,through her magnificent journey in BB11❤️
No matter whom channel decides to give the trophy,Shilpa is the winner for me⭐️
jessi57 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
BB11 is called The Vikas Gupta Show for a reason.
dimple_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shilpa Shinde def is a loser as all she did was play a victim throughout the whole season. She kept saying that she played alone (just like gautam gulati who always had puneet issar on his side and still was claiming to be alone), shilpa was never alone either. She kept bitching about Vikas right from day one and mentally tortured him so much that he was about to run away, where was Shilpa's forgivinb nature then? She kept poking vikas in jail while he was sick, where was the humanity of shilpa? She is def not of forgiving nature and was in a revenge mode. She got the hint right from beginning when Salman never ever scolded or humiliated her like he did to Hina, shilpa knew right then that she is being likes outside, so she started portraying her other naive side, no wonder she is a good actress. She always, always and I say it loudly Always had her own so called gang which had puneesh, Akash, Arshi and Bandagi. She keeps repeating the statement that she has played alone, because when u repeat a lie 1000 times, it sounds like truth. She never cleaned bathrooms as cooking was her forte and the best spot to be noticed by camera. She never did any tasks as her over confidence in fans is gifted to her by none other than the host of the show. How many times did she ever talk to the camera, now in the last week she keeps making statement about her being alone and how everyone treated her. If she is alone, why do we see her bitching like a chugalkor aunty with puneeesh whole time. She had bad mouthed akash's mom as well. U can tell from her face that ahe knows she will be winning. Jiske sar par salman ka haath ho, usko votes ki kya chinta hogi as fans know that their host supports shilpa. Had it been vikas torturing shilpa, it would have bexome a big issue, but shilpa was never reprimanded. Cooking food for everyone was the only chore she did in the house and she would make sure that she reminded everyone of her favour. She encouraged akash to behave like a pervert in the beginning. We all saw how she was taking it a joke when Hiten kept telling her not to hit his bum, she would keep doing that and I would say that it's wrong. When a man says no, that also means no. She has called hina chudail, giri hui, and all names, obviously she is insecured of her. I think vikas is right that Shilpa knows how to play the victim card and she will win this show. Hina khan might lose this show, but hats off to her for atanding against salman as well and keeping her stand. In my view, I see Vikas the most deserving person to win this show.
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
On one side it will be remembered for those who performed the tasks Vikas and Hina and another side who escaped all tasks -Shilpa, the one who played victim card, made false allegations, abused, tortured and insulted a man and other HMs. Had unconditional support of Salman and Colors. Fairness lost in BB11. even after winning you are spewing venom, why?
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aruna.negi

Yes yaad kiya jaaye ga ki kaise itna favour hone k baad bhi woh Jeet nahi paayi 😆
Famous politician ki tere Shilpa bole gi Mujhe history mein log yaad rakhenge 😉

OOPS!!! Jeet gayi wo toh 😆 Dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh gaye 😭