Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
If you want to bang you head go for it but do it for the right reasons. Do it because Naira and Karthik are at fault for this entire mess. When you keep secrets from each other this is what happens and a problem that could have been handled properly became such a big issue. Stop putting blinders on and ignoring the mistakes they have made. The silly storyline is always manipulated to blame everyone else and show Kaira as hero's when they are truly at fault.
kairalover22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

If you want to bang you head go for it but do it for the right reasons. Do it because Naira and Karthik are at fault for this entire mess. When you keep secrets from each other this is what happens and a problem that could have been handled properly became such a big issue. Stop putting blinders on and ignoring the mistakes they have made. The silly storyline is always manipulated to blame everyone else and show Kaira as hero's when they are truly at fault.

don't think u watch the episodes properly lol kdadi dragged naira n throwed her out of the house n singhania only crying n not taking a stand n saying they believe naira n not reaching n support ing her n keerti who didn't only didn't took a stand n tried to stop n concerned about her marriage whom naira saved from an abusive marriage n got married to naksh n telling kaira to be at fault n kartik didn't want to hurt naira so he didn't ask n naira feared of the situation n didn't tell n its a very sensitive topic to discuss n plzz get the facts clear first n comment
Zara151 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kairalover22

don't think u watch the episodes properly lol kdadi dragged naira n throwed her out of the house n singhania only crying n not taking a stand n saying they believe naira n not reaching n support ing her n keerti who didn't only didn't took a stand n tried to stop n concerned about her marriage whom naira saved from an abusive marriage n got married to naksh n telling kaira to be at fault n kartik didn't want to hurt naira so he didn't ask n naira feared of the situation n didn't tell n its a very sensitive topic to discuss n plzz get the facts clear first n comment

To @Rose2015 Having a past which you don't want to affect your future or present relationship is understandable, hence i stand with Naira. But of course in this mess Naira is partly responsible but i don't think that kartik is at fault. The abortion was Sakshi's and she should've spoken the truth, but to lie in front of your best friends in-laws to save your relationship is hell wrong. This is why i call her selfish and a back stabber ðŸ˜¡ Kaira doesn't need friends like Sakshi and her fiance. What i don't get is why is Naira forgiving Sakshi from the segments? 

Of course the Singhanias are at fault for not taking a stand and saying or doing something to defend Naira. They made a big mistake of just crying and standing there ðŸ˜¡

And @Kairalover22, i agree that before posting, they need to watch carefully before making a statement. 
Edited by Zara151 - 6 years ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: rose2015

Can't husband-wife have their personal space? Its Karthik's choice to keep her wife's past life a secret even after knowing about it. If life-partner isn't having any problem than how can anyone else intervene in their personal matter. Just because of fake family reputation?
Edited by ShadowImbue - 6 years ago
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just loving the current track and a loyal kaira fan back in watching entire episode wholeheartly without skipping any insensible scenes...least bothered about others they were always been a disspointing factors since naksh's wedding and still they are full on continuing the same. Goenka's no words left expect swarna  and  nobody worth kartik like son and naira like daughter in law. For manish somewhere I had soft corner he also turn out to be a huge disppointment now I feel he deserves jerk son like subham only tbh I just not likin this new guy.
Kartik should better stay way from this jerk family , anyhow nowhere he has any goenka trait just by name he is goenka.

Anyway brilliantly written script of this track in every aspect show has taken to next level be it screenplay, filming, editing  and acting beyond brilliant as superby written script shivangi and mohsin potrayed amazingly and executed well.
To be frank I even like raghav 's acting.

Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Naira is someone who pokes her nose in every matter. She doesn't deserve a family. She can do her samau seva with her husband staying on streets
If naira can poke her nose in swarnish n keesh matters, interfere in dadi's decisions dadi has every right to interfere too.
Looks like people here are unaware of joint family dynamics
Edited by Meherya123 - 6 years ago
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

Just loving the current track and a loyal kaira fan back in watching entire episode wholeheartly without skipping any insensible scenes...least bothered about others they were always been a disspointing factors since naksh's wedding and still they are full on continuing the same. Goenka's no words left expect swarna  and  nobody worth kartik like son and naira like daughter in law. For manish somewhere I had soft corner he also turn out to be a huge disppointment now I feel he deserves jerk son like subham only tbh I just not likin this new guy.

Kartik should better stay way from this jerk family , anyhow nowhere he has any goenka trait just by name he is goenka.

Anyway brilliantly written script of this track in every aspect show has taken to next level be it screenplay, filming, editing  and acting beyond brilliant as superby written script shivangi and mohsin potrayed amazingly and executed well.
To be frank I even like raghav 's acting.

The track is great definitely. 2018 has started off brilliantly.
True except Suvarna and Luv Kush, none of the Goenkas deserve Kaira. Same for Singhanias as well. I wish Kaira would just leave these two selfish families but sadly from the segments Kaira are going to be back in GV.
Karthik surely is nothing like a Goenka. Same for Naira she is nothing like a Singhania. I am so glad that Karthik was in boarding since young and Naira ran away. They were bought up much better then they could have been at home.

Truly the entire creative, directing team and Shivin have out done themselves. Agreed Nikhil (actor playing Raghav) is doing a pretty good job.
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another episode when Singhania Ladies made me want to bang my head on the wall. Not all but bhabhi maa and Kirti.

Bhabhi maa, mein unhe kabhi maaf nahi karungi, humari bachi blah blah . First thing woman do you remember that you had given the same treatment to Akshara as well, because of which Akshara and Naitik and the kids had to live away from the entire family for 10 years. I so wished for Nani to tell her that didn't you forget you did the same to my daughter. Second thing BM when Naira was being insulted what great task did you accomplish, you all let that happen when you could have stopped it, so what horrid thing Dadi did once you have done it twice. 

Kirti, like seriously are you for real. You only want Naira to be okay so that she can solve anything. This girl had saved you from an abusive marriage. Forget that even if she the hadn't this girl is your brother's wife, your husband's sister, she is the life of your brother and husband, for that at least you could have been concerned that she was missing maybe even in danger and all you care about is her making everything all right.
Zara151 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvi0513

Another episode when Singhania Ladies made me want to bang my head on the wall. Not all but bhabhi maa and Kirti.

Bhabhi maa, mein unhe kabhi maaf nahi karungi, humari bachi blah blah . First thing woman do you remember that you had given the same treatment to Akshara as well, because of which Akshara and Naitik and the kids had to live away from the entire family for 10 years. I so wished for Nani to tell her that didn't you forget you did the same to my daughter. Second thing BM when Naira was being insulted what great task did you accomplish, you all let that happen when you could have stopped it, so what horrid thing Dadi did once you have done it twice. 

Kirti, like seriously are you for real. You only want Naira to be okay so that she can solve anything. This girl had saved you from an abusive marriage. Forget that even if she the hadn't this girl is your brother's wife, your husband's sister, she is the life of your brother and husband, for that at least you could have been concerned that she was missing maybe even in danger and all you care about is her making everything all right.

Janvi I wouldn't waste my time talking about them. They have already ruined my liking towards them on Monday itself. They don't deserve to be called family, if they do, then they should've helped Naira. Also I have no expectations from Keerti nor the whole Singhania itself.