Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Singhania Ladies - Want To Bang My Head

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Singhania scene makes me want to bang my head on the wall 

Bua Dadi I somewhat expected such a behaviour from her, so was not very surprised. Bua Dadi and K Dadi are both similar. Still couldn't help but feel disgusted at such thinking. I don't care whether she trust Naira or not but for God sake your own brother's, son's daughter is missing, she is not too be found. She can be in danger.

Other Singhania ladies don't  get me started. Now they side Naira. What is the use. Plus I don't believe them. Like really Nani and Dadis, if you had so much trust on Naira what was with the haww reaction when Sakshi called the reports Naira's. Why didn't none of you all stand up to Dadi for Naira. Why didn't you all run to her immediately when she was pushed down. Sorry ladies but your prays or support for Naira tonight seem fake to me or in fact useless because you didn't speak when it was actually needed so don't roar and pretend you all are saints.

Kirti, what do I say about her. When she had asked Naksh to listen to dadi when he was about to open GV doors I had been disappointed but tonight she seemed least concerned about Naira, only when Bua Dadi mentioned about how this could effect the two families, she was shown making a crying face. It looked like she was only concerned that her relation doesn't get effected. Naira the girl who saved her from an abusive marriage, she is her own brother's wife, her husband's sister.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zara151 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bang on Janvi. I have no comment on them, they truly disappointed me. I don't think i can love them the way I did before. I don't think i can explain any further, they piss me off when i see and think of them.
janvi0513 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zara151

Bang on Janvi. I have no comment on them, they truly disappointed me. I don't think i can love them the way I did before. I don't think i can explain any further, they piss me off when i see and think of them.

That scene made me so angry, I can't tell you. Thank God that scene was first then Kaira, so at the end of the episode I was not that much angry thanks to Kaira
Zara151 thumbnail
Originally posted by: janvi0513

That scene made me so angry, I can't tell you. Thank God that scene was first then Kaira, so at the end of the episode I was not that much angry thanks to Kaira.

That's true, Kaira ruled today. I hope that Npapa comes soon, our baby needs him.
janvi0513 thumbnail

That's true, Kaira ruled today. I hope that Npapa comes soon, our baby needs him.

Hope to see Npapa blast on his own family.
Zara151 thumbnail
Cvs, i hope you're listening. Please don't make Naira and Kartik to forgive. Please make those heartless people beg for forgiveness. Please fulfull our request !
fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kirti wished Naksh stops her Dadi but then changed her mind and asked Naksh to listen to Dadi.. For her dadi, as a women Ur own marital status is very important so she does not want any trouble in her marriage 
janvi0513 thumbnail

Cvs, i hope you're listening. Please don't make Naira and Kartik to forgive. Please make those heartless people beg for forgiveness. Please fulfull our request !

Yes whether it be Singhanias or Goenkas, except Suvarna, Naksh and LuKu all should apologize to Naira (though yes Naksh should say sorry to Karthik for blaming him).
This time Kaira should not try to please people
janvi0513 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fkhr30

Kirti wished Naksh stops her Dadi but then changed her mind and asked Naksh to listen to Dadi.. For her dadi, as a women Ur own marital status is very important so she does not want any trouble in her marriage 

Not a problem that she. Is concerned for herself but she seemed to be only concerned for herself because when BD spoke not once she spoke for Naira.
kairalover22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate the singhania ladies after this incident n singhania were a disappointment through the past couple of weeks with their sugar talks n keerti jaap n scared of keerti the bahu n after this track I don't think keerti not only weak but selfish only concerned about her marriage n not concern about naira who saved her from an abusive marriage n its nairs only through which she married to naksh perhaps keerti the worst character in yrkkh hope after naitik return he blasts over singhanias n singhanias to be back on track