KajalRai21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

My head is a dustbin will all the mess.

1. I clearly remember in ine of the interview Pratiksha clearly said that she and Samridhi is close. Like when we meet we hug like two sisters and Samridhi is saying that she was not that close with either Pratiksha and Shah. Like Prats why lie bro come clean.

2. Every other co actor of them is realising statement that this come surprise to them as well. I mean jo bhi unit and crew ke saath hua isn't happened in front of everyone so how came nobody knew. I mean Anita ma'am ka interview clearly indicate that its not about bad behaviour of shah and if it is why not say it infront of media like its not like its hidden so they are hiding it. I think kuch bohot badaa kand hua hain and that's why they both are quiet warna jitne accusations lag rahe hain its affecting there career why harm like this come clean. I don't believe its because of bad behaviour but its something else which is hiding under the cover.

3. Aaj shah posted a pic just after Abhira and Armaan photo released which somehow shows that he indicated that no matter who came i am the ultimate Armaan dude check your facts even wikipedia change the name. And in all this chaos Pratiksha is silent.

4. Shah posted but Pratiksha apne post hatta rahi hain comment section off kar rakha hain ye chal kya raha hain in dono ka. Both of them like taking different directions. Ek jo kar raha uska ulta dusra.

5. Why i have a feeling they are deliberately dragging the love story of Abhimaan as they were waiting for Rohit to enter. Kuch jhol hain jo bohot pehle se chal Raha hain. Warna ab kyu start kar rahe hain pehle itna kichaa kyu.

6. They not only unfollowed Shivam but vidya as well or they never followed her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KajalRai21

My head is a dustbin will all the mess.

1. I clearly remember in ine of the interview Pratiksha clearly said that she and Samridhi is close. Like when we meet we hug like two sisters and Samridhi is saying that she was not that close with either Pratiksha and Shah. Like Prats why lie bro come clean.

2. Every other co actor of them is realising statement that this come surprise to them as well. I mean jo bhi unit and crew ke saath hua isn't happened in front of everyone so how came nobody knew. I mean Anita ma'am ka interview clearly indicate that its not about bad behaviour of shah and if it is why not say it infront of media like its not like its hidden so they are hiding it. I think kuch bohot badaa kand hua hain and that's why they both are quiet warna jitne accusations lag rahe hain its affecting there career why harm like this come clean. I don't believe its because of bad behaviour but its something else which is hiding under the cover.

3. Aaj shah posted a pic just after Abhira and Armaan photo released which somehow shows that he indicated that no matter who came i am the ultimate Armaan dude check your facts even wikipedia change the name. And in all this chaos Pratiksha is silent.

4. Shah posted but Pratiksha apne post hatta rahi hain comment section off kar rakha hain ye chal kya raha hain in dono ka. Both of them like taking different directions. Ek jo kar raha uska ulta dusra.

5. Why i have a feeling they are deliberately dragging the love story of Abhimaan as they were waiting for Rohit to enter. Kuch jhol hain jo bohot pehle se chal Raha hain. Warna ab kyu start kar rahe hain pehle itna kichaa kyu.

6. They not only unfollowed Shivam but vidya as well or they never followed her.

They did not drag triangle for new entry. They dragged it as triangle is the new norm these days. 

About the replacement I think the incident with the AD is the main cause. Had that not happened they would have still stayed in the series. All the cast that gave interview said they were shocked a bit and also did not elaborate on bad behaviour so the actors' behaviour with rest of the cast was not any issue. Sheh's attitude problem brought friction with PH and the demand of ousting of AD made RS lose it.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago
R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Doesn’t matter, the two would get approached by a certain reality show…IYKYK

YRKKH will continue as it is with new ML and parallel lead

Nothing is gonna stop because of this, both sides received immense publicity through this stunt

Both Shehzada and Pratiksha have been unprofessional and that’s a fact, even before all this fiasco there were posts talking about the same in this forum itself

Its clear as day Pratiksha and Samriddhi were not that close, they didn’t even follow each other for a very long time on social media

There is bad blood between Shivam and Shehzada

Shruti Ulfat is not a fan of the duo

Anita jii is too classy for this mess, she will not sling the mud

Shehzada and Pratiksha need to open up on their side, but I doubt they will, at least not immediately, RS is one of the biggest producers in ITV industry, might not be that easy to take a stand, specially when you have given enough proofs of your unprofessionalism in the past

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

If certain somebody gave some interview , it was that timeline..may be a lot happened "after" that. Moreover it's all about maintaining a certain image ..they create an image which is just a pr exercise...normally they don't talk about criticizing each other in interviews. But then..what's true is undeniable & it comes out one way or the other. 

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Pratiksha was tricked into believing she is the lead maybe by shehzada..i mean who even wants to see lusty bhabhi..her acting was crap..their story itself was like uncooked maggie...At so many places they two behaved like they are the lead couple and everything revolves around them..like in award shows as well they were seperate from unit doing cringe things....okay if rajan allowed them to promote they had to promote the show as  whole but they both were promoting themselves like if they are in relationship or not..they were not mostly seen with others at all in their pics or vlogs.. They were only together.. Whatever nonsense it might have been had they not delayed shoots or interfered in shooting rajan would have spared them.. Why would he interfere between them.. 

Edited by Swathiyaa - 1 months ago
CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Pratiksha was tricked into believing she is the lead maybe by shehzada..i mean who even wants to see lusty bhabhi..her acting was crap..their story itself was like uncooked maggie...At so many places they two behaved like they are the lead couple and everything revolves around them..like in award shows as well they were seperate from unit doing cringe things....okay if rajan allowed them to promote they had to promote the show as  whole but they both were promoting themselves like if they are in relationship or not..they were not mostly seen with others at all in their pics or vlogs.. They were only together.. Whatever nonsense it might have been had they not delayed shoots or interfered in shooting rajan would have spared them.. Why would he interfere between them.. 

Maybe they did this to follow the other show’s couple’s footsteps and get a ticket to KKK and BB after the show ends smiley39

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Am abhira Sharma 's fan , but I won't say Pratiksha is lying. What she probably meant is all is well between them and they hug to share pleasantries. A way of saying "Hi". Some people in their workplace everyday when they come either shake hands or hug. 

Also, when Samridhii is saying they aren't that close, she probably meant close enough to share secrets/things , that doesn't mean they are/were not friends. Also when did Samridhii say that? As far as i know, she hasn't commented on Sheh & prat termination 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sam has maintained mostly dignified silence. She gave a small byte saying shes finding it challenging now because its like back to day 1 almost. But nothing about Sheh P . 

That makes me like her even more. Focus on work. Dont speak out  of turn. 

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes wrong guidance and wrong inspiration.. 

KajalRai21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Am abhira Sharma 's fan , but I won't say Pratiksha is lying. What she probably meant is all is well between them and they hug to share pleasantries. A way of saying "Hi". Some people in their workplace everyday when they come either shake hands or hug. 

Also, when Samridhii is saying they aren't that close, she probably meant close enough to share secrets/things , that doesn't mean they are/were not friends. Also when did Samridhii say that? As far as i know, she hasn't commented on Sheh & prat termination 

Yaa yesterday her statement were out as she say something along with the lines that it's like day 1. See i am not saying that sam is lying or Pratiksha is giving wrong impression but isn't confusing that both of them said opposite things making me hard to interrupt what actually thing is that. You know what i am not reading any article further on dustbin ban gaya hain dimaag yrrr kuch suno phir kuch aur suno hum audience ko pata hi nahi chal raha confused aatma van kar ghum rahi hu.