Episode 12 - A New Beginning

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Today was the last episode of Phase 1 of Porus.Tomorrow onwards we will witness the arrival of Porus and a new phase will kickstart.I liked the pace of this episode.
1.Ripudaman proved his loyalty yet again and bravely protected Puru from Samar Singh.

2.Maha Nandini and the Dasyus made their entry.I enjoyed the action scene.

3.As we feared,Bamni has been blinded by revenge and thus he has given a free pass to Darius.
Without Anusuya and her wisdom,he cannot think clearly. 

4.The twist of today's episode was Kadika turning out to be Samar Singh's sister.I have a feeling that Kadika will hate Porus not because of him being her step son but coz of his Dasyu upbringing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dasyu dint killed Samar Singh it was ripudaman, who cares what kadika thinks , once poras is back , I feel bamini will bend towards him , coz he never thought of bad 4 poras , 4 him he was his son, shivdutt had digged his own grave by telling a false story 4 anusuya & ripudaman, it will bring him down when d right time comes.
Dasyu's have some probs with shivdutt I guess.
Darius is doing human trafficking under d name of business, poras has seen this as per new promo , as he save those people, so poras will bring bamini on right track.

I feel bamini's second marriage will be 4 name sake, I m sure he will not be that attached 2 his second son or wife , like he was with anusuya & poras. I m sure his second son Kanishka will be evil as shivdutt or gud 4 nothing.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
Sweetdream897 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My eyes were looking 4 Rati,  though I don't want to see her to lead like mental disabled life and painful life. But miss her badly 😭
Don't know how much we have to wait for Laskh's enrty??? How much the writer tests our patience??  😡 same promo and promo of Puru's entry literary irks me a lot 😈

And Bamni... Really loses his mind... Just 4 avenge, he devastates!!! 😳 give permission to do business freely... But in spoiler, I learn that he will face a huge loss😊

Karika's entry... She becomes the traitor Samar's sister... So obviously she won't like Lacchi... May be she won't like Puru too 😕

And hats off Ripudaman 👏 he saves Puru all his strength... 

But I don't like his wife Pritha  ripu gives her medicine to let sleep the babies but she doesn't... And in precap she puts little puru responsible 4 their miserable life!!!! She doesn't think about the poor puru who himself victim to the situation... Recently his mother dies, how can Pritha act like that??? 

But hope Ripu will treat him as both mother and father... 

Edited by Sweetdream897 - 6 years ago
Sweetdream897 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Porus Upcoming Twist: Bamni unknowingly get trapped accepting Darius petty business deal

Sony TV most awaited fantasy drama Porus is gearing up for 20 years leap.

But before this leap, the story will show major ups and downs in Paurav Kingdom.

Darius is finally succeeded as Anusuya marks exit from his way to trap Bamni.

Thus Darius again instigates Shivdutt to make Bamni accept his business deal.

Bamni and Darius major confrontation

The viewers will now get to witness major high intensity twist in the storyline.

Bamni will confront Darius to accept his business deal, while Darius is extreme happy Bamni accepts his business deal but beside this he gets himself trapped in Darius evil game plan.

Darius will now target Bamni's business and will ditch him great loss in business. Will Anusuya's lesson help Bamni learn Darius's evilness?

MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Samar Singh? 
Man,  Indians didn't have surnames like singh until late 14th century,  leave alone 350 bc