Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey.
Nirbhai and Ritika are going to get married. Very nice event.
What are Devarsh's plans?
Eagerly waiting for the next.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
yes Nirbhay and Rithika are planning to get married 
happy that you liked that event
let us see how Devarsh's plan is 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Nirbhai's mother is so cruel, mean, envious and enraged. She lied to Aarthi that she was going to attend temple. But the truth is that she is going to commit a crime. 
Very happy about the future wedding of Nirbhai and Ritika.
Finally Devarsh and Nirbhai's mother have met.πŸ‘

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes I am fine dear
hope you are doing good
yes Nirbhay's mother is a cruel lady only 
she has told a lie to Aarthi that she is going to attend temple 
yes the truth is she is going to commit a crime 
happy that you are happy in wedding of Nirbhay and Rithika 
yes now finally Devarsh and Nirbhay's mother has met
keep reading 

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Sanajana
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
nirbhay ritika terrace scene was romantic. proposal was very romantic. devarsh rageshwari combination scene was irritating. wish they get exposed 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi Jasmine
thanks for the commet
glad you liked Rithika and Nirbhay terrace scene and proposal 
sorry for Devarsh and Rajeshwari scenes I know it will be irritating for everyone 
wish they get exposed
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do? Are you OK?
No update from you for the whole week.
Please update soon.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do? Are you OK?
No update from you for the whole week.
Please update soon.

Hi Sanajana
yes dear I am alright
actually I have my competitive exams that is why I was not able to update 
no problem dear I will update soon 
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 670
Ishani,Shivanya,Krisha,and Shikhar were happily discussing and selecting the dress for Vishwa were at the same time Devarsh was thinking how to make Ishani to come to the industrial back side road from Gulmohar main road were by that time Aadinath and his other 3 henchmen got down from the car and closed the car doors and then they too came and stood surrounding Devarsh and Nirbhay's mother. 
Devarsh(thinking for a while and getting a plan seeing Nirbhay's mother):Rajeshwari Madam surely Ishani is going to die. you are going to stab her. And I too have planned that I no need to hide my face as even if Ishani see my face also she won't be alive to tell everyone that I only injured her. So I myself will bring Ishani to this industrial back side road from Gulmohar main road. 
Nirbhay's mother(hearing it):How you will bring Ishani to this road?Will she come with you?
Devarsh:Ishani is coming in her car only and I know to identify her car so well. Let me go to the main road and stand in the main road and see whether Ishani's car is coming. Once Ishani car comes Let me go and stand in front of her car. Surely Ishani will stop the car and seeing its me she will get down from the car and come to me. 
Nirbhay's mother:You said she has sent you out of the house?Will Ishani talk to you?
Devarsh(with a smile):Ishani sent me out of the house but I know about Ishani so well. She can never be angry on anyone for so long. She will surely come out of the car to talk to me. Seeing me with a surprise look she won't take her mobile phone too in her hand so her mobile phone too will be inside her car only. Some how acting like asking sorry let me make Ishani to come to this road.(telling it he saw Aadinath and other henchman):By that time you all be ready with heavy sticks in your hands(telling and thinking something and seeing the henchmen):you guys have heavy sticks know?
Aadinath(immediately):Always in the back of our car we will have at least 10 wooden heavy sticks. We are having the sticks ready. 
Devarsh(hearing it with a smile):hmm that is so nice of you. you guys be ready with the sticks in your hand.A white girl will come behind me to this road you should beat her only (seeing Nirbhay's mother):you sit inside the car madam. Once Ishani comes to this road (seeing all the henchmen):you guys need to beat her heavily. I too will then join in beating her.(seeing Nirbhay's mother):you can see everything sitting inside the car and once beating Ishani so well I will see you inside the car and call you. Once I call you can come out of the car and you can stab Ishani. As we all beat her itself Ishani will completely become weak so once you stab her well she will die immediately. How is my plan?
Nirbhay's mother(hearing it with a happy smile):Fantastic Devarsh. So you will go and stand in the main road and once you see Ishani's car you will stop her car and once she get down from the car you will act like asking sorry and somehow you will bring Ishani to this back side road. That time I will be sitting inside the car and Aadinath and his henchmen will be ready with the wooden sticks in their hands. Once you bring Ishani to this road Aadinath and the henchmen will beat her and you too will beat her. Once you people are done with beating Ishani I will make my entry and stab Ishani and kill her. Superb plan. 
Devarsh(with a smile):hmm (seeing Aadinath and the other henchman):you guys are clear know?
Aadinath:We need to beat the white woman you are going to bring to this road. That is it know? we will do it. 
Devarsh(with a smile):hmm that is good. Take the wooden sticks in your hands and be ready. Let me go to the main road now. Keep one wooden stick below the car for me let me take that wooden stick and beat Ishani. 
Aadinath:hmm okay sir. 
Devarsh(shaking his head as okay to Aadinath and seeing Nirbhay's mother):Okay madam from now Ishani can come by any time in the main road. Let me go to the main road and bring Ishani here. you get inside the car and wait. 
Nirbhay's mother(shook her head as yes):hmm okay..
Devarsh giving a smile to her turned and started to walk in the back side of the industries and he was walking towards the Gulmohar main road. As soon as Devarsh went from there Nirbhay's mother opened the middle car door and she got inside the car and sat in the middle seat and she closed the car door and rested her back in the seat and having the knife and phone in her both the hands she waited for Devarsh to bring Ishani. Aadinath signed his other henchman to come to the backside of the car by his head shake were the other henchmen too getting his sign shook their heads as yes and they came to the back side of the car were Aadinath opened the back door of the car and once he opened the car back door they were able to see almost 10 wooden heavy sticks in between the seats were Aadinath took a two wooden sticks and followed by him other henchmen too took wooden sticks for each of them were then Aadinath closed the car door well and then Aadinath went to the side of the car and he kept the wooden stick below the car for Devarsh and then he moved to some distance from the car were other henchmen too came along with him and they all started to wait for Devarsh to bring the lady they need to beat. 
Devarsh walked for a while and finally he came to the main road of the Gulmohar road and then he stood by the side of the road. 
He saw in the direction of Juhu waiting for Ishani's car to come. 
BINDIYA DRESS DESIGNER SHOP.
It was exactly 9 o clock when Shivanya, Krisha, Ishani and Shikhar finished the selection of the dresses for Vishwa too. 
Shikhar(took a deep breath):Finally dress selection is done. 
Shivanya:Haan Shikhar 
Shikhar(seeing the dress designer):fine alter all the dresses that we selected according to my sisters size and then for the groom size too.
Dress Designer:hmm okay sir. Let me alter it and then deliver it to you in your home through my boys. 
Shikhar:(giving a smile to him):Hmm okay. you have my house address clearly know?
Dress designer:haan I have sir. If any doubt in locating your house let me contact you through phone sir. 
Shikhar:hmm okay..(he turned and saw Shivanya,Krisha and Ishani who were standing near the table of the shop):Tk ladies let us go to some restaurant and have our dinner?
Shivanya and Krisha(immediately):yes sure..
Ishani(hearing it and thinking about Raagini):Nahi Shikhar let me leave to home. 
Shikhar(seeing Ishani):Arrey you have come to help us in dress selection and how to leave you as it is? Come you can have dinner with us today. 
Shivanya(immediately):Haan Ishani (seeing the clock in the shop wall):See now itself its 9.05 you can have dinner with us. 
Ishani(giving a smile to Shivanya and Shikhar):Guys I am happy that I am invited for a dinner with you all. But Raagini will be with Maa. I came out of the house by 6 o clock and its 9 o clock now. She will be searching for me. So only I am telling let me leave to home. Next time surely I will join you guys in a dinner. 
Shivanya(hearing it and then with a realizing face):Haan Raagini is there know?Sorry Ishani I didn't think about her. 
Ishani:Arrey its okay..
Shikhar(seeing Ishani):Okay Ishani because of Raagini its fine for now but surely you need to be in all the function of Krisha's wedding. Day after tomorrow let us come to your home for inviting everyone for the wedding. 
Ishani(with a smile):haan sure you can come to home at any time. Let me leave now?
Shikhar:Haan come let us all go out of the shop together.Then let us go to our car and Ishani you can go to your car. 
Ishani(smiling to him and taking her purse, phone and car key from the table and seeing Shikhar):hmm okay..
Shikhar too smiling to her started to walk were Shivanya, Krisha and Ishani followed him and they all walked in the first floor and came to the stairs and they got down in the stairs and came to the ground floor and came to the main door of the shop were as soon as the security saw them through the glass door he opened the door for him and four of them came out of the shop were once they came out of the shop they got down in the stairs in front of the shop and they came down of the shop and finally Ishani wished bye to Shikhar, Shivanya and Krisha with a smile were they too waved bye to her were Shikhar, Shivanya and Krisha walked in the other direction from Ishani towards their car were Ishani walked in the opposite direction from them towards her car. Ishani walked for a while and came to her car and she unlocked the car with the key and opened the car door and she got in the car driving seat and she kept the phone, purse and cell phone in the dashboard of the car and then she closed the car door and wore her seat belt and she inserted the car key in the ignition and started the car and turned the car towards Gulmohar road and started to drive in the direction of Gulmohar road. 
RV BROKING..
Ranveer was busy with the client to who he gave appointment today. He was busy in the meeting with the client were both Ranveer and client were discussing the business matter seriously. 
GULMOHAR MAIN ROAD..
Devarsh was waiting standing in the side of the road seeing the direction of Juhu for Ishani's car to come. Only one or two was passing him by that time were as it has been the main road every car was moving bit fast. Devarsh saw his phone that was in his hand and seeing the time in the display of the phone and getting its 9.15 and putting the phone in his pant pocket and then..
Devarsh(to himself):Its 9.15 now. Still now Ishani didn't come(he was seeing the Juhu direction itself for Ishani's car to come) 
Ishani was driving the car from Juhu towards Gulmohar road were she was having a light smile enjoying this self drive after a long time. 
Ishani(driving the car and then to herself):Still now Maa didn't call me.Still now Raagini didn't get my thoughts(with a smile):She is getting well with Maa. (telling it to herself she was driving the car towards Gulmohar road).
She was driving the car were driving the car for a while and when it was exactly 9.30 she came to the Gulmohar main road were she was driving the car in the Gulmohar main road. 
Ishani(driving the car with a smile and then to herself in a murmuring tone singing):Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho..
Devarsh who was waiting for Ishani's car to come was seeing each and every car carefully to identify whether it is Ishani's car or not. As he was seeing for Ishani's car with a serious face a moment came which brought a smile in Devarsh's face. Devarsh got the car of Ishani as it came a few distance away from him. 
Devarsh(to himself):Maruthi Baleno Silver color car and (seeing the number plate quickly and then to himself):hmmm number too is Ishani's car number only..(telling it to himself he immediately showed his hand in front of him like he is asking for lift).
Ishani who was driving the car by murmuring the song seeing a person showing his hand in front and standing in the side of the road stopped singing the song and she slowed the speed of the car and as going near to the person she got to know its Devarsh were as car came near him Devarsh too stood in front of the car well to make Ishani to stop the car for sure were as Devarsh was standing in front of the car that made Ishani to apply break to the car were as she applied break the car stopped and Devarsh was standing leaving 5 inch from the car. 
Ishani(seeing Devarsh standing in front of her car with a not understanding face to herself):What Devarsh is doing here?
Devarsh seeing Ishani has stopped the car and he waited for a while and as Ishani didn't get out of the car as per his expectation he walked and came to the driving seat window and he knocked the window indicating Ishani to open the window were Ishani seeing Devarsh a up and down look and without knowing what to reach she opened the car window and saw him through the window. 
Ishani:(seeing Devarsh with a not understanding face):Devarsh tum? what are you doing here?
Devarsh(changing his face to pity face and in a calm tone):To see you only I was waiting here Ishani?(telling it and to make Ishani come out of the car he acted like putting his head down and he turned to other side and showed his back to Ishani).
Ishani(seeing Devarsh's back with a not understanding face she opened the car door and got down from the car and closed the car door without taking her phone and going and standing behind Devarsh):To see me you are waiting?
Devarsh(slightly turned his head and with his side view seeing Ishani and getting that Ishani got down from the car and turning and seeing her):Haan Ishani I was waiting for you only. 
Ishani(with a not understanding face):Why you need to wait for me?
Devarsh(with a pity face):To ask sorry to you. 
Ishani:sorry..?
Devarsh:Haan Ishani for the way I behaved to Ranveer's family I wish to ask sorry to you. 
Ishani:(with a bit angry face):you will do all the wrong and then will come and tell sorry. Do you know how much Ranveer and his family was hurt? you have slapped Ranveer's mother Devarsh. How could you do that? They are the people who gave us shelter and food when we lost everything. More than anything you should at least see Maa's age. This is what our family people thought us that we can slap elder people?
Devarsh(hearing it acted like having tears in his eyes and saw Ishani with a teary face):I am not even fit to call myself as Parekh's family boy. you gave me punishment that I should stay in servant quarters and I abide by your punishment Ishani. I was calmly thinking about the way I behaved with Amba Kaki and Ranveer's family then I hated myself Ishani. What man I am? I am not even fit to live Ishani. That is why I came to ask sorry to you. I am sorry Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Devarsh asking sorry to her and seeing the main road a glance):you could ask sorry to me in home itself know?why you are in the main road and asking sorry to me? (thinking for a while and getting a doubt):How you know I will be coming in this road?
Devarsh(again with a pity face said a lie to Ishani):From the day I realized my mistake I wanted to ask sorry to you. I know surely If I come back to home Ranveer will get angry on me and he may even beat me. If that happens everyone in the house will lose their peace once again. I don't want that to happen once again in our house Ishani. so only I used to see the parking of the house almost the complete day to know whether you are going out of the house or not. I planned If you are coming out of the house I can ask sorry to you in the road. Today I got you in the road to ask sorry. 
Ishani(hearing it and seeing Devarsh):Tk anyways here after don't repeat this mistake to Ranveer's family. I don't want you to ill treat them. you come and ask sorry to Ranveer's mother and father. 
Devarsh(next planning to take Ishani to the industrial back road making a teary face):Nahi Ishani I cannot ask sorry to them. you go to home and tell them that Devarsh felt guilty for behaving worst to them. 
Ishani:Why you won't ask sorry?
Devarsh:(with a fade smile):I am going to leave this world Ishani. I don't like to live this life. Just wanted to ask sorry to you for that only I waited here. I asked sorry to you also now let me leave this world. 
Ishani(hearing it with a shocked face):kya? what happen to you Devarsh? Are you mad?why you need to leave this world?
Devarsh(acting like a fed up man):Haan I am mad only Ishani. For money I hurt many people and lost many good people in my life. I lost my family members love, I lost Krisha and lost the self-respect too. Here after what is the need for me to live in this world. (seeing Ishani with a confirmed face):Let me leave now Ishani. Tell To Ranveer and His family that I asked sorry to them. (telling it without waiting for her to react he turned and started to walk towards the industrial back side road).
Ishani(hearing what Devarsh said and then with a shocked face to herself):What non sense Devarsh is talking? What happen to him suddenly? (she saw Devarsh's back and seeing him walking and going and then to herself):I think he is fed up and due to that he is thinking to end his life. I wanted him to reform as a good person only I never want him to die. No I will not allow this...(telling it to herself in a loud tone):Devarsh ...(she started to walk behind him).
Devarsh(hearing Ishani has called him to himself in a low tone):hmm Ishani started to come behind me I think(telling it he turned and saw and seeing Ishani coming towards him and then he stopped and seeing Ishani and in a loud tone):Don't come behind me Ishani. I wanted to ask sorry to you and I asked sorry you can now leave to home let me go..(telling it he again turned and walked fast towards the industrial back side road).
Ishani(without even seeing the silent atmosphere of the road and not noticing no one is there in the road just seeing Devarsh alone and thinking to change his mind that is telling him to end his life she walked behind him fast):No Devarsh you should live your life. Don't take such a decision
Devarsh(bit started to run):Ishani please leave from here don't come behind me. 
Ishani(started to run behind him):Devarsh ruko..
Devarsh started to run bit fast now were as he ran for a while he came to the industrial back side road were Ishani too without noticing that no people were in the road with the thought to stop Devarsh from committing suicide she was running behind him were she too running in the direction Devarsh ran she too came to the industrial area back side road were Devarsh came to the place were Tata sumo was standing and he saw some distance from the car were Aadinath and other henchmen were standing. 
Devarsh(seeing them in a loud tone):Guys get ready...
Aadinath and other henchmen who were chatting with each other seeing Devarsh has come they shook their head as okay and Devarsh immediately went and hided himself behind the Tata sumo were that was the moment Ishani too ran and came near the Tata sumo were she was grasping due to sudden running were she managing her grasping saw for Devarsh were as she saw this side and that side she was not able to find Devarsh were Aadinath and other henchman fell in her eyes. She seeing the four henchmen having heavy sticks in their hands had a what face were now she saw the place so well and go to know there were no people around her. 
Nirbhay's mother sitting inside the car and through the front glass was seeing Ishani so well now and getting that Ishani got trapped in their trap had a happy smile in her face. 
Aadinath and Henchmen seeing Ishani started to come towards her with the heavy sticks in their hands were Devarsh standing behind the other side of the car and was waiting for the henchmen to beat Ishani were Ishani saw the henchmen with a confused and shocked and feared face. 
To be continuedπŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG.. I feel pity for Ishani.. I can't wait for next part.
Update it soon.
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update..
Continue soon!!!