glad you liked the photos πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi

How are you?
Sorry for disappearing from the thread for a long time and not commenting. πŸ˜­
But now finally I read all the chapters and it's amazing. Really waiting for next eagerly. Waiting to what happens to ishani. I just hope she will be safe but I know something bad is gonna happen. Update soon dr. Thanq so much for your regular pms. 
And I am too happy for smriti and gawtham. Let's wish they have a beautiful lyf with their luv forever. πŸ˜³
Love you dr. Stay happy. Keep smiling and take care...😊

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment after a long time 
yes I am doing good
hope you are doing good
its okay dear no need to be sorry happy that you are back 
happy that you read all the chapters and you liked it and 
ya let me update the next dear 
let us see what is going to happen to Ishani 
wish that she is safe or something bad can happen too 
ya let me update the next dear 
its okay dear no need to thank me sending PM is my duty when you read the story 
continuously 
yes we all are happy dear for Smriti and gowtham 
yes let us all wish a happy life with love forever 
love you too dear 
you too stay happy and keeping smiling 
take care 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
amirthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sakshi...y no update for so long...Is everything ok der??...
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amirthaa

sakshi...y no update for so long...Is everything ok der??...

Hi Amritha
yes dear now I am going to update only 
sorry dear for not updating I was updating the other ff 
yes everything is okay dear 
you will get the update now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 669
Nirbhay's mother(taking the knife out of the draw and seeing the knife in her hand and with a anger and evil face):you are finished Ishani. 
Telling it to herself she kept the phone in table in her other hand and she closed the draw and then she carefully inserted the knife in her Saree in-skirt and then she closed the Knife with her Saree Pallu and she made sure no one can find out about the knife and then she took the phone from the table and then having the phone in her hand she started to walk towards the entrance of the room and then she came out of the room and started to walk in the corridor were she walked in the corridor and then she came to the stairs were she started to get down in the stairs and she came to the hall were when she came to the hall Aarthi was sitting in the sofa of the hall and was reading a Magazine were Nirbhay's mother seeing Aarthi she walked and went near the sofa and stood near Aarthi. Aarthi too feeling someone near her took her eyes from the magazine and raised her eyes and saw up were seeing her mother. 
Aarthi:Maa..
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Aarthi and giving a light smile):Aarthi today I wish to go to temple. So let me go and come. 
Aarthi(hearing it with a smile shook her head as yes):Haan tk Maa. 
Nirbhay's mother(too giving a smile turned to walk were before she could walk in thoughts):To kill Ishani and come back to home it may take some time. No one should get doubt on me so..(she immediately turned to Aarthi and seeing Aarthi):Aarthi..
Aarthi(who was still seeing her mother not moving with a what face):Haan Maa you can go to temple why are you standing here itself?
Nirbhay's mother(with a nice smile):Aarthi I am going to temple after a long time. I wish to have a walk too so what I thought was let me walk and go to temple and let me come by walking itself from temple. Today I have planned to sit calmly in temple for an hour at least. So to come back to home it may take 10 o clock too. So you all don't get tensed as I didn't come back to home I will be back safely. 
Aarthi(hearing it and with a smile):Maa Happy to hear you are going to temple after a long time. I know how you will worship the god for an hour too without getting bored once upon a time. Happy that you are back to your own self Maa. you can go and come back. 
Nirbhay's mother smiling to her shook her head as okay and then she turned to the other side and now changed her face to a evil anger face were she started to walk towards the entrance of the house with the same evil face. 
Aarthi(Seeing the back of her mother in thoughts):Thank god Maa is going to temple after a long time. Going to temple and involving herself in spiritual matters will surely turn her back to her own self. She won't get the thought to revenge Ranveer and Ishani If she engage herself in worshiping god and going to temple. (telling it she had a smile and she again saw the magazine and started to read the magazine).
Nirbhay's mother came out of the house and then she started to walk in the pathway of the house and she walked bit fast and came to the gate were the security seeing Nirbhay's mother opened the gate were Nirbhay's mother too came out of the gate and she started to walk towards the next street. 
RITHIKA'S HOUSE..
Rithika was sitting in the hall of the house and she was watching TV having the TV remote in her hand. The servants were doing their respective jobs in the house were that was the moment there was a calling bell ringing in the house. 
Rithika(hearing it saw the clock in the wall and getting the time is 7.45 and then to herself):Who has come now?(telling it to herself she with the remote turned off the TV and then she kept the TV remote in the tea poi and she got up from the sofa and walked towards the main door and she went to the main door and she unlocked the door and opened the door were she saw Nirbhay's standing in front of her with a smile).
Nirbhay(with a smile):Good evening..
Rithika(smiling to him):hmm good evening. By the by why have you come to my house at this time?
Nirbhay(hearing it touched her shoulder and moved her and entered the house and started to walk inside the house telling):My father in law house I will come at any time. 
Rithika(hearing it with a smile she closed the door and she locked the door and she walked and came behind him and started to walk with him to the hall telling):Oh okay fine..
Nirbhay(stopped and seeing her):Come let us go to the terrace. 
Rithika(she too stopped as he stoppped and seeing him with a not understanding face):Why we need to go to terrace now?
Nirbhay:Arrey let us spend this evening happily. If we are in the terrace our mind will get relaxed so only. 
Rithika(hearing it and shook her head as okay):Tk 
Nirbhay smiling to her started to walk towards the stairs were Rithika too started to walk with him to go to the stairs and then to go to the terrace. 
BINDIYA DRESS DESIGNER SHOP.
Ishani, Shivanya were discussing about the dresses for Krisha and they were keeping the dress over Krisha and were discussing how the dress will suite to Krisha were Shikhar was standing hitting his back in the table of the shop and was seeing the selection of the dress by the ladies with a smile. He was commenting on Krisha for certain dresses. Ishani and Shivanya too were pulling the legs of Shikhar at times and they were having a happy shopping were Ishani too was smiling happily with them. 
RITHIKA'S HOUSE..
Nirbhay and Rithika finally came to the terrace of Rithika's house where the time was exactly 7.50 were as they came the terrace gave the lovely breeze of Mumbai to them. They both felt the breeze touching their body lovingly. Nirbhay went to the terrace stand and he held the terrace stand and saw the Mumbai a glance were Rithika too came and stood next to Nirbhay and saw the Mumbai a glance. 
Nirbhay(seeing the lovely and silent atmosphere turned and saw Rithika who was seeing the Mumbai standing next to him):Rithika..
Rithika(hearing her name turned and saw Nirbhay):haan Nirbhay. 
Nirbhay(seeing her with a smile):This terrace, lovely breeze, we both are together. How you feel now?
Rithika(with a smile):Hmm I am so happy from the day I accepted you in my life.
Nirbhay(hearing it and then putting his hand inside his jacket and then at the same time kneeling his one toe in the terrace and then sitting in a romantic proposing way and took a bunch of rose flowers out of his jacket and showed it to Rithika and seeing her with a smile):Can we marry day after tomorrow?
Rithika who didn't expect this suddenly proposal from Nirbhay saw him with a bit unexpected amazed face. 
It was exactly 8 o clock when Nirbhay's mother walked from her home towards the next road and then she entered that road and she has reached the krishna temple. She stood opposite to the temple and saw in front of the temple and saw a White Tata sumo in front of the temple and remembered Aadinath telling they will stop the car in front of the temple for her identification. 
Nirbhay's mother(to herself):hmm I think this car is only Aadinath's car. But also let me confirm(telling it to herself she saw the phone in her hand and she dialed to Aadinath and kept the phone in her ear and she heard the ring were in the second ring Aadinath picked the call were hearing his voice):Aadinath I came to Krishna temple. 
Aadinath:Haan Madam our car Tata sumo white color is in front of the temple only. 
Nirbhay's Mother:Haan I saw the car. Now called you just to confirm the car only. you lower the driver seat window alone.With that I will confirm the car.  
Aadinath:Tk Madam. (he sitting in the driving seat holding the phone in his one hand and with other hand he lowered the driver seat window down).
Nirbhay's mother(seeing the window getting down in that car she was seeing and making the car sure she in the phone):Hmm okay Aadinath I confirmed its your car only. Now close the window and then keep the back seat door open on the right side. I will get in the car. 
Aadinath:Okay madam. (telling it cut the call and he closed the window of the driver seat and then she turned and saw the henchman who was sitting in the back seat of the car and in a normal tone):Open the right side door and you move and sit in the left side. 
Henchman:Hmm okay Bhaiya..(telling it opened the back seat door right side and he moved to the left side and he sat in the left side of the seat).
Nirbhay's mother taking the phone from her ear and she walk and crossed the road and went to the car and then seeing both the sides and making sure no one in that road is concentrating on her she immediately got inside the car and sat in the back seat right side and closed the car door and saw Aadinath in the driving seat.
Nirbhay's mother:Drive the car towards Gulmohar road Aadinath. 
Aadinath(being in the driving seat seeing the back seat and seeing Nirbhay's mother):Okay madam.(telling it he turned and saw in front and then he started the car and he started to drive the car towards Gulmohar road)
As the car started to move Nirbhay's mother saw around the car and made sure Aadinath is driving the car and one henchman sitting in the seat next to driving seat and the other henchman next to her and the other henchman in the back seat and she made sure including Aadinath she has 4 henchman with her and then she putting her hand inside her Saree pallu and she took the knife out of the in skirt and then she held the knife and phone in her hand. The car was moving towards Gulmohar road. 
RITHIKA'S HOUSE..
Rithika(seeing the way Nirbhay is proposing her with the rose flowers with a amazed face in a cute tone):Day after tomorrow?
Nirbhay(cutely shook his head as yes):yes we can marry by day after tomorrow.Its a beautiful day and according to astrology too that day is good for marriage. I got to know it from Panditji too. 
Not a very big wedding let us get married in the registrar office. Rithika(hearing it and in a emotional way):I too don't have anyone to take up my marriage work and get me married to you. So girl like me should go with registrar marriage only without any other option. (with a emotional smile):Thanks for understanding me and making our marriage in a registrar office. Let me marry you day after tomorrow itself(telling it she got the rose bunch from Nirbhay and gave a smile to him).
Nirbhay(smiling seeing that Rithika got the flowers and got up and smiled to her):To get this okay only I came to your home now. 2 months back due to the fire accident in the sugar industry I was put in a situation to postpone our marriage.Now sugar industry work are over and everything is set in our life. So day after tomorrow morning let us get married.Let me inform to Maa, Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram today. 
Rithika:Haan even I too need to invite Ranveer's family. 
Nirbhay(smiling to her):Haan tomorrow we have whole day know?Let us do our marriage dress selection and let us buy jewel for you. Then let us go and invite Ranveer and his family.
Rithika(smiling to him shook her head as okay):Tk..
Nirbhay(smiling to her):Tk get ready to get married to this Nirbhay. Now let me leave. I have a small work and finishing that work only I need to go home. Once I reach home let me inform about our marriage to my family members. 
Rithika:hmm okay..
Nirbhay smiling to her started to walk towards the entrance of the terrace were he walked and went to the entrance of the terrace and he went out of the sight of Rithika were Rithika as soon as Nirbhay went from there saw the roses in her hand and she hit her one side cheek in the rose lightly were a smile came in her lips thinking the proposal of Nirbhay for the marriage. 
The time was moving were when it was exactly 8.35 Aadinath driving the car and reached Gulmohar road. 
Aadinath(driving the car and in a normal tone):We came to Gulmohar road Madam. 
Nirbhay's mother(hearing it):we should go to road that is backside to the industrial area.
Aadinath(getting the place):Haan I know that road madam. Let me go..(telling it he started to drive the car towards the road that is backside of the industry).
Aadinath driving the car in the Gulmohar road for a while and then he finally he turned the car from the main Gulmohar road and he entered the car in the road that is backside of the industries were he was driving in the road that was having no people at all.
Aadinath(driving the car bit slowly in that road and then in a normal tone):We came to the backside of the industries Madam. 
Nirbhay's mother:Drive slowly and see whether any guy is standing. 
Aadinath:hmm okay madam(he was driving and seeing for any guy in the road).
Devarsh who was walking here and there in the road finally seeing a car light saw the direction car was coming and he stood in a place were Aadinath too saw Devarsh were seeing Devarsh. 
Aadinath(in a normal tone):There is a guy standing Madam..
Nirbhay's mother(hearing it lowered her head and saw out of the front mirror of the car were she saw Devarsh standing in the side of the road and in a normal tone):Stop the car near him. 
Aadinath:hmm okay madam(telling it driving the car for a while and finally brought the car to Devarsh and stopped the car in front of him).
As soon as the car was stopped Nirbhay's mother kept her phone in the car back seat itself and then she holding the knife in her hand and she opened the car door and she got down from the car and then she closed the car door and she walked around the car and she came and stood near Devarsh. 
Devarsh(seeing Nirbhay's mother):Welcome madam. 
Nirbhay's mother:(seeing Devarsh):hmm.(seeing the road a glance):you have selected a nice place to attack Ishani. No one can come to save her. No people are seen in this road. 
Devarsh:yes madam we can do whatever we want to do to Ishani. 
Nirbhay's mother(showing the knife in her hand):I am going to kill that Ishani. 
Devarsh:(hearing it and then in a normal tone):I want to beat her and break her hands and legs first.Its my revenge on Ishani. Then you can stab her and kill her and its your revenge on Ishani. 
Nirbhay's mother(hearing it seeing Devarsh):Haan you wanted to only Beat Ishani but I gave the offer for you that I will kill Ishani. 
Devarsh:(with a smile):Haan you only gave that option to me. (in thoughts):I thought to leave Ishani after beating her closing my face but you are going to kill her and that is also a plus only for me. I can cheat Ranveer and Amba with my acting and enter RV mansion and can live happily for my whole life. 
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Devarsh):you said you will cover your face and beat Ishani know?
Devarsh(hearing it):I thought to beat Ishani by covering my face only at first because that time I thought only to beat Ishani heavily but after that you said you will stab and kill Ishani know?. Some how Ishani is going to die then why I need to close my face and all? (with a evil face):Showing my own face itself to Ishani and telling all my anger to her and I am going to beat her heavily and break her hands and legs. Then you will stab her and she will die. I will go back to home. Everyone in home will be searching for Ishani and RV will file a police complaint and police will search for Ishani and with their powers they will find Ishani but they will get Ishani's dead body only. I too will act like crying seeing Ishani's dead body and after all her rituals are over I will act good to Ranveer and enter RV mansion. 
Nirbhay's mother:hmm okay. Now Ishani will be going in main road of Gulmohar road only know? She herself won't come to this back side road of industries.Then how to bring Ishani here and attack her?
Devarsh(hearing it and seeing Nirbhay's mother):hmm give me 5 minutes let me tell how to bring Ishani to this road. 
Nirbhay's mother:hmm think quickly..
Devarsh with a serious face started to think how to bring Ishani inside this road from Gulmohar main road. 
BINDIYA DRESS DESIGNER SHOP. 
Krisha's dress for engagement, mehandi Ceremony and marriage was being selected after a great discussion between three ladies were finishing that Shivanya saw Shikhar who was standing sitting his back in the table and was making fun of them till they finish the selection. 
Shivanya:Finally dress selection done for Krisha. Now you show the size of Vishwa let us select for him too. 
Shikhar:haan tk..Thank god somehow you girls got the thought about Vishwa. 
Shivanya(smiling to him):Haan 
Shikhar(too smiling to her and he took his phone from his pant pocket and operated the phone and showed the notepad in which he has noted Vishwa's size to Shivanya):This Size only. 
Shivanya seeing it and showed it to the designer were the designer saw the size and then gave the phone to Shivanya. 
Designer:What you want for the groom madam? Sherwani or coat and suite?
Shivanya(saw Ishani):what is your idea Ishani?
Ishani(thinking for a while and seeing Shivanya):Shivanya I think for Mehandi ceremony, engagement let us have coat and suite know?For marriage let him wear Sherwani. 
Shivanya:Haan okay.
Ishani:Make sure the groom is too okay with this idea.
Shivanya:Vishwa will be okay with anything Ishani.When we called him for dress selection he gave this size and he told us he is not interested in dress selection.He said he will wear what we are selecting for him. Any ways let us go with your idea itself. 
Ishani(smiling to her):hmm okay..
Shivanya(smiling to Ishani and seeing the designer):Show the model coat and suites let us select. 
Designer shook his head as yes and he went to the shelves and he took the model coat and suite and he started to show it to them keeping it in the table were Shivanya,Krisha and Ishani started to make the discussion again for selecting the dress for the groom were Ishani too was smiling to Shivanya and Krisha and was making the selection. 
Screen splits on Ishani's selecting the dress with smiling face and Devarsh's thinking face of how to bring Ishani inside the small road from main road. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic update didu...hope that Ishaani will b okay & devarsh  along with rajeshwari will die...b safe didu & stay healthy