Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banuprasa thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Thanks Dear ðŸ˜Š
banuprasa thumbnail
Any guesses what the revenge story between Chanakya and Nand???

banuprasa thumbnail
Part 3
Chandra POV:

We had dinner and i went back to my room...

After checking for messages in the official mail...

After going through other Social networking in my mobile & laptop i went to balcony for fresh air...

I saw Sir sitting in the lawn...

This is not first time i am seeing him sitting in the lawn thinking deeply or lost on his thoughts i can say...

I dont know what bothers him...

I dont know why he dont have his own family...

I dont know anything about him personally & i got no guts to ask him all these days...

But now... when he is doing so much for him... i wanted to keep him happy too...

I went out of the room towards lawn...

I sat beside him and looked at him...

I cant see him lost in thoughts without even knowing me coming to him...

I kept my hand on his shoulder gently...

On my touch he got his senses back from his thoughts & looked at me...

I can see his usual plastered smile looking at me...

I dont know why i feel not seen his real smile & happiness in all these years...

'Sir... shall i ask you something???' i asked...

'Yes Chandra.. what you want to ask...' he said...

'Sir.. i am seeing you all these years.. but never asked you anything personally... but now i wish to ask about your personal life...' i said...

'Personal life.. there is nothing to even tell Chandra...' he said...

'Why Sir??? you are handsome even now... and i am sure you might have been more handsome on your young age... then you are rich... why you didn't made your own family...' i enquired...

'I got no luck for a family Chandra...' he said...

'Thats what i wonder Why Sir???  i wish you share to me if you want...' i said...

'There is nothing great about it Chandra...' he said...

'Then i think there is nothing bothering to share too...' i said...

'Chandra.. like you i am orphan too...' he said...

This is something i didn't expect... Is that why he was so much concerned about me...

'With so much of difficulty only i lead my childhood... I got no one in my life and all the way i was alone...' he said taking deep breathe...

I can understand his feeling as i have gone through the same without anyone...

'In that lonely life.. during my college days i saw a girl and loved her...' he said...

'Oh... you love someone Sir...' i asked in all surprise wondering then why he didn't marry her...

'Yes i did... but i was not lucky enough to get her...' he said...

'But WHy Sir???' i asked...

'Chandra... you are seeing me today as rich is what not me at that time... i was having nothing with me... no bank balance.. no bungalow.. no fancy car... so the girl i loved didn't return my love...' he said...

'Sir... Is only someone will get love if everything is there.. then its biz... not love...' i said...

'But all wont think in that way Chandra... I selected a wrong person to love i can say...' he said...

'Then what happened Sir... didn't you tried to get her in your life...' i asked...

'I didn't.. as she didn't deserve me Chandra... Moreover She married a wrong person and settled...' he said...

'Wrong person!!!' i asked...

'Yes Chandra... That guy was not born rich... i came to know he took property of another person cunningly and become rich... And this girl fall for that cunning guy and married him for money...' he said...

'Its really sad that someone failed to realise who is good & who is bad... And took wrong decision of life...' i said...

'Then i realised Chandra... there is no value for a person in this world & its revolving around for money.. then after completing studies i started working for a company and then slowly started our company on my own taking loan from bank... Slowly settled the bank debts and started growing the company.. Now today i got bungalow... car... company everything which she wanted me to have.. but i only wanted to have her and its not going to happen in this birth...' he said...

'Why people dont realise what is life???' i said...

'They will realise Chandra...' he said...

'How Sir... Are they going to realise after all these years which they failed at that time...' i asked...

'They will... They got a daughter and when she face trouble in her life they will realise...' he said...

'Daughter!!! ' i said...

'Yes.. she is in her college now... once she get married and face trouble in life... they will realise...;' he said...

I think for a while...

'Sir... i wish to make them realise' i said...

'What do you mean Chandra???' he asked...

'I will make them realise what money is in this life... just give me their details...' i said...

'You really want to do that Chandra... i used to feel to make them realise their mistake.. i will be happy if you can make it...' he said...

'Yes i will... Please tell me about them...' i said...

'Its... MD of Nand group of Industries... Nand... His wife.. i mean the girl i loved name is Avantika... Their one & only daughter name is Nandhini...' he said...

'Well.. i will take care... you said this company was taken from someone right...' i asked...

'Yes.. It was Gupta Group of Industries earlier... Which was later changed to Nand group of industries... He cheat the MD of Gupta group of Industries Surya and managed to take properties transferred to his name... In that grief he was driving the vehicle where he met with accident... While Surya was spot dead... his wife Moora lost her memories and still in hospital... No trace of their son whose name is not known to me... All these i came to know through New papers... ' he said...

'Oh God.. what a tragedy... i dont know why but i feel like seeing that affected lady who is in hospital...' i said...

'No harm is seeing her... you very well go tomorrow and see...' he said...

"Ok Sir.. Anyway.. Get into your room and take rest Sir...' i said and took him back to room from lawn..

After he went inside his room, i came to my room...

I dont know why my mind was around the information i got about that affected family by that cunning fox Nand...

I decided to go to see that lady Moora who is in hospital...

banuprasa thumbnail
Hi Dears,
Whoever interested in my writing can follow on my RoSid writing.. which all started after starting this FF...3 completed & 1 ongoing...

Edited by banuprasa - 6 years ago
RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Banu... where are you? Missing you and your updates so much. Please come back with your lightning-fast updates asap.
I AM WAITING...