Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

wow ranveer called.loved ishveer conversation.but ishani's words r giving me tension.finally ishani went out n devarsh saw her.getting scared

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Ranveer called back 
glad you liked Ishveer conversation 
hmm Ishani's words are making us bit tensed 
now Ishani went out and Devarsh too saw her 
keep relaxed dear let us see what is going to happen 
keep reading 
๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Like the update a lot.
The forthcoming updates are going to be very interesting

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes I am fine dear 
hope you are doing good
glad you liked the update 
hmm let us see how the upcoming episodes are going to be
keep reading 
๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Such a romantic update.

It's a pity that Ishveer romance will be spoilt.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and it was romantic to you 
hmm yes Ishveer romance may get spoiled 
let us see what happens
keep reading 
๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do?

Want to know what will occur with Ishaani.
Very interesting plot.

Hi Sanjana
thanks for the comment
yes I am doing good
hope you are doing good
hmm let us see what will happen to Ishani 
glad it is interesting plot to you 
keep reading 
๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 668
Ishani was driving the car towards Juhu in the Mumbai roads were as she was driving her phone being in the dashboard of the car rang its ringtone were Ishani driving the car carefully and then taking the car to the side of the road and she applied the break and she stopped the car and then she took the phone from the dashboard and saw the phone display were the phone display showed its Ranveer. 
Ishani(with a smile picked the call and kept the phone in her ear):Yes Mr.Vaghela..
Ranveer(sitting in his seat well and in a cute tone):Have Mrs.Vaghela started from RV Mansion?
Ishani:Haan I started and I am on the way to Juhu. you only will not come with me know?
Ranveer:Ishani even now too I am in work only. By 6.30 only my work will be over and to reach home it will be definitely 7 o clock so only I said I am not coming. 
Ishani:After 7 o clock you were free only know? you could have come to Juhu directly but you fixed the meeting with the client. 
Ranveer:Arrey Ishani don't take me wrong. Actually from tomorrow I am going to implement a different work plan for my employees so for that I need to engage myself completely with the office. So I won't have time to meet clients from tomorrow that is why I gave the appointment today. As you too won't be in home If I go to home by 7 o clock so only I thought I can utilize this time for meeting with client. Don't mistake me. After finishing this client meeting I will reach home by 9 o clock or 9.30 by that time you too will come back to home. 
Ishani(hearing it with a smile):Okay fine
Ranveer:That is so sweet. Tk you go to Juhu let me continue my work. just wanted to know whether you have started that is why I called you. 
Ishani:hmm okay Ranveer bye..
Ranveer:Haan bye..(telling it he took the phone from his ear and he cut the call and he kept the phone in the table and he saw the system screen and continued his work).
Ishani as soon as the call was cut by Ranveer with a smile she kept the phone in the dashboard of the car and she held the steering and started to drive the car again towards Juhu. 
Devarsh with a evil face was walking in the road towards a auto stand were he went near the auto stand and saw a auto driver were the auto driver seeing him sitting in the driving seat. 
Auto driver:Where you want to go sir?
Devarsh(seeing the auto driver):I want to go to Gulmohar road. 
Auto driver:Hmm okay sir get in.
Devarsh shook his head as okay and he got in the auto back seat  were the auto driver started the auto and started to drive the auto towards Gulmohar road that was before Juhu .
Ishani was driving and it was exactly 6.55 when Ishani came to Juhu area were she drove the car seeing out of the window for Bindiya Dress designer shop were driving for a while she finally found out Bindiya Dress designer shop were she drove the car towards the shop and finally she parked the car in front of the shop. She stopped the ignition and she removed the seat belt from her and she took the purse and mobile phone in her hand and then she took the car key in her hand and then she opened the car door and she got down from the car and then she closed the car door and locked the car with the remote key and then she started to walk towards the shop were as she came near the entrance of the shop that was the moment her phone rang being in her hand were she stopped in front of the shop and saw the display of the phone were the display said its Shikhar's call. 
Ishani(with a light smile picked the call and kept the phone in her ear):Haan Shikhar..
Shikhar:Ishani where are you?
Ishani:I am outside Bindiya Dress designer shop. 
Shikhar:Ishani we are too inside the shop only.Now only we too came inside the shop. Wedding selection is in the first floor and we are in first floor only. Just to find out where you are only I called you. come to first floor. 
Ishani:haan tk Shikhar let me come. 
Shikhar:hmm(telling it he cut the phone).
Ishani too taking the phone from her ear and seeing the call is cut she started to get in the steps of the shop were she then came to he door of the shop were the security seeing her opened  the glass door of the shop were Ishani entered the shop and she started to walk in the shop and getting the stairs and the board indicating upstairs as way to first floor she started to get in the stairs were she got in the stairs and finally came to the first floor and standing in the first floor she saw for Shikhar, Shivanya and krisha were before she could spot them Shikhar who was standing with Shivanya and krisha near the dresses shelves and chatting with them seeing Ishani. 
Shikhar(seeing Shivanya and Krisha and showing the direction Ishani was standing):Ishani came..
Hearing it Shivanya and krisha who were talking with Shikhar turned and saw the direction Shikhar showed were they too saw Ishani were as Ishani was searching for Shikhar, Shivanya and Krisha. 
Shikhar(showing his hand up and in a normal tone):Ishani..
Ishani(hearing her name saw the direction from where the voice came and seeing Shikhar, Shivanya and Krisha with a smile she walked and went towards them and going to them with a smile):hello everyone..
Shikhar(smiling to Ishani):hello madam. 
Ishani(smiling to Shikhar):How are you?
Shikhar:Hmm fine..how about you?
Ishani(shook her head as okay to him):Haan fine..
Shikhar smiled to her were Ishani saw Shivanya and gave a wide smile in her lips were Shivanya too smiled back to her and showed her hand to Ishani were Ishani too hugged her and they came out of the hug were Ishani then saw Krisha were Krisha with a happy smile showed her hands open to Ishani were Ishani too hugged her and they exchanged happy smile. 
Ishani(seeing Krisha):I am so much happy for you Krisha.
Krisha(smiling to Ishani): hmm
Shikhar:Tk fine shall we start to select the dresses?
Ishani(seeing Shikhar):haan we can..
Shikhar shook his head as okay to Ishani and then saw the designer he has booked were that designer was instructing for a stitching to the Tailor and he called that designer were the designer hearing Shikhar's call saw him and giving a smile to him started to walk and he came to them and he stood next to Shikhar. 
shikhar(seeing the dress designer):Let us start the selection. Show us the designs. 
Dress designer:Yes sir come with me. 
Telling it Dress designer took them towards the wedding dresses shelves and he started to take each dresses and show it to them were Ishani, Shikhar, Shivanya and Krisha started  discussing among themselves about each dress designer showed them  and they were starting to do the dress selection for krisha's wedding and engagement. 
Auto driver driving the auto towards Gulmohar road and finally brought the auto to Gulmohar road and he was driving the auto in the Gulmohar road were Devarsh was seeing each side of the road calmly. 
Auto driver(driving the auto):As we got stuck in the traffic it took time sir. 
Devarsh:That's okay. 
Auto driver:We reached Gulmohar road where to stop sir?
Devarsh:Keep going let me tell you where you should stop. 
Auto driver:Tk sir. 
Auto driver was driving in the Gulmohar road were Devarsh saw both the sides of the road and then getting that the auto came to the industrial area of Gulmohar road. 
Devarsh(immediately):Stop here Bhaiya..
Auto driver hearing it stopped the auto were Devarsh as soon as the auto was stopped Devarsh got down from the auto and he stood in the road were he saw the auto driver. 
Auto driver:100 rupees sir. 
Devarsh putting his hand inside his pant pocket and he took a 100 rupees out and he gave it to Auto driver were the auto driver got the money and putting it in his shirt pocket he turned the auto and started to drive the auto in the direction in which he came. 
Devarsh(saw the road a glance and seeing the vehicles one or two passing in its own speed in the road and to himself):hmm in this place only in Gulmohar road traffic will be less as it is industrial area.The way from Juhu to RV mansion is possible only by crossing this Gulmohar road.As soon as I got to know that Ishani is going to Juhu my heart said that this Gulmohar road is the perfect place to do our attack on Ishani.To reach back to RV mansion surely Ishani will come in this road only.(seeing the road again a glance):By this time itself this road is having one or two vehicles only by the time Ishani is returning there will be no people crossing this area as to my guess the time Ishani will be returning may be by 9 o clock or 10 o clock. 
Devarsh telling it to himself he started to walk in the Gulmohar road were he walked for a few distance and then he turned to his right in the small road which was a diversion from Gulmohar road. He walked and entered that small road were going inside that small road he saw the whole area a glance were that road was the backside of the industries in Gulmohar road and there was no people in that road by that time.As it was backside of the industries there was no people using that road. 
Devarsh(seeing the road that was backside of the industries area and then to himself):hmm Good place to attack Ishani. Industries wall are very high so that If somebody is working inside the industries also they cannot see what is happening here. That too we are going to be in the backside of the industries so mostly no one can see what is happening here.As this backside of the industries are used to release the industrial wastes there is no people movement in this road so No one will come to rescue Ishani too. Now I need to call to Rajeshwari madam and tell her to come with her henchmen. (telling it to himself he put his hand inside his pant pocket and took his phone out of the pant pocket and he saw the display and dialed to Nirbhay's mother and he kept the phone in his ear and he heard the ring and he waited for Nirbhay's mother to pick the call).
Nirbhay's mother(sitting in her room bed and then to herself):Devarsh said Ishani will come out of the house today evening and its already 7.20 but Devarsh didn't call me yet. 
As she was telling it to herself that was the moment her phone rang being in the lamp table were she immediately turned and saw the phone were the phone display said its Devarsh's call were with a smile she took the phone in her hand and picked the call and kept the phone in her ear. 
Nirbhay's mother:Haan Devarsh...
Devarsh:Ishani came out of the house and I too got the place where we are going to attack Ishani. you can come with your henchman and let me tell the plan how we are going to attack Ishani once you all come here. 
Nirbhay's mother(hearing it with a happy smile):That is a great news Devarsh. hmm let me come with my henchmen immediately.Tell the place where we need to come. 
Devarsh:Come to Gulmohar road industrial area.After coming there after some distance you will come to the backside road of the industries. In this road no people are found as it is industrial area. This place only we are going to attack Ishani. 
Nirbhay's mother:hmm okay Devarsh let me come with my henchmen soon. 
Devarsh: hmm I am waiting. (telling it he took the phone from his ear and he cut the call and started to walk here and there in the road to move the time till Nirbhay's mother reach there).
Nirbhay's mother as soon as Devarsh cut the call she took the phone from her ear and saw the phone display and dialed to Aadinath the henchman she has already fixed and she kept the phone in her ear and she heard the ring and she waited for Aadinath to pick the call.
Aadinath(sitting in his car bonnet along with his other henchmen and talking and laughing with them hearing his phone ring from his shirt pocket he took the phone from his shirt pocket and he saw the phone display and getting its Nirbhay's mother he picked the call and kept the phone in his ear):yes madam. 
Nirbhay's mother:Aadinath for what purpose I fixed you that purpose has come. Now immediately you need to come with another 3 henchmen. 
Aadinath:yes madam from the day you said I am always having 3 henchmen near me and they are with me only now. Where should I come?
Nirbhay's mother:you know Nirbhay's mumbai house know?
Aadinath:yes I know it so well madam. 
Nirbhay's mother:you know the krishna temple in the next road to our house know?
Aadinath:yes we know that madam. 
Nirbhay's mother:you and your boys come to that temple in your car and wait outside the temple in your car itself. Let me come to that temple and let me get in your car and then let us go to the place where we need to go. 
Aadinath:hmm okay let us come madam. Now let us start madam. 
Nirbhay's mother:Hmm let me too start from home now. What is your car color?
Aadinath:Our car is white tata sumo madam. Let me park the car in front of the temple itself so that you can identify it easily. 
Nirbhay's mother:hmm okay let me come. (telling it she cut the call and she got down from the bed and then having the phone in her one hand and she walked towards the table and then she opened the draw with her other hand and then she took the knife she was having with her in her other hand and with a anger and evil face):you are finished Ishani. 
To be continued๐Ÿ˜‰
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update sakshi...
Eagerly waiting for next part..
& Thanks for the pm.
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update thanks for pm
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update ๐Ÿ‘Eagerly waiting for the next part
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update.
Waiting for the next.
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do? 
Devarsh is waiting to attack Ishaani with goons.I'm really scared right now.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›