Take care of yourself dear.

Wish you to heal your hurt asap.
Waiting for the update.

thanks Amritha for your support during my tough time
ya let me update it dear 
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sorry to hear this Sakshi. It really hurt so much when our close one leave us like this😭
But We cant do anything in this. Everything is in God Hands. May her soul Rest In Peace.
Sakshi Take care of urself and ur family memebers. 
Take Care . #GodBless
Edited by priyanka98 - 6 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Sorry to hear this Sakshi. It really hurt so much when our close one leave us like this😭

But We cant do anything in this. Everything is in God Hands. May her soul Rest In Peace.
Sakshi Take care of urself and ur family memebers. 
Take Care . #GodBless

yes we can't do anything in these matters everything is in god's hand only
thanks for your support in my tough time dear 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 666
Chaithali with a happiness of getting to know about the time of Ishani leaving the house and the place where Ishani is going was walking towards the hall and then she walked in the hall and then she came to the entrance of the hall and came out of RV mansion were she started to walk towards the servant quarters to go to Devarsh's house. She walked for 5 minutes were she finally came to servant quarters and then she walked in the servant quarters corridor and she came to Devarsh's house and then she saw Devarsh's house door was open were she entered the house and saw the house a glance were she was not able to spot Devarsh in the house. 
chaithali(in a loud tone):Devarsh..Devarsh..
There was no response for a while were Chaithali was kept on calling Devarsh were after a while Devarsh came out of the washroom that was in the bedroom were he was able to hear Chaithali's voice now were he walked in the bedroom and came towards the hall. 
Chaithali:Devarsh...
Devarsh(came out of the bedroom and came to the hall and seeing Chaithali):Maa..
Chaithali(seeing Devarsh in front of her):Thank god you came..
Devarsh:Haan Maa I was in washroom as tap was open due to water sound I was not able to hear you. After coming out of washroom only I heard your voice. 
Chaithali(smiling to him):Tk tk no problemss. Now listen to what I am going to tells...
Devarsh(seeing her with a listening face):What is it?
Chaithali:(with a happy smile):Today Ishani is going out of the house..
As Chaithali said this word Devarsh's face had a smile were there was so much cunning and evilness in that smile were he then changing his smile like a happy smile seeing Chaithali..
Devarsh:Really Maa? I am so happy that today Ishani is going out of the house..(acting like being happy seeing Chaithali):Tell me Maa when she is going out of the house and where she is going? By that time let me go to the place Ishani is going and there let me ask sorry to her..
Chaithali:haan haan surely you can ask sorry to Ishani today and you can enter RV mansion too. 
Devarsh(acting like so happy):haan tk Maa tell me..
Chaithali:your wife know Krisha?..(thinking for a while):Sorry tumhari X-wife..
Devarsh:What for her?
Chaithali:For her engagement and marriage dress selection only Ishani is going with them. Shikhar only called her through a phone call. And hearing that phone call I got to know that Ishani is going to go out and after that somehow following her I got to know the time she is leaving the house and where she is going. 
Devarsh(thinking it):Oh for Krisha's marriage and engagement  dress selection only Ishani is going?
Chaithali:haan(with a worried face):Are you feeling sad thinking about krisha's marriage?
Devarsh(seeing Chaithali):Nahi Maa I am trying to forget her..
Chaithali:(with a worried face):Okay don't keep so much hurt in your heart thinking about Krisha If you forget the bad incidents only you can be happy. 
Devarsh:haan Maa..(making up himself):Tk Maa tell the information where Ishani is going today and by what time she is going?
Chaithali(seeing Devarsh):She is going to Juhu and she will be leaving the house by 6 o clock. 
Devarsh(hearing it in heart):So place is Juhu and time she is starting from home is 6 o clock.(making sure of the place and time seeing Chaithali):Is Ishani taking anybody with her?
Chaithali:No Ishani said that she is willing to drive the car alone today to Ranveer now. I heard that clearly So she will be going alone only. you go and ask sorry to her. 
Devarsh:Haan Maa let me go to Juhu and wait till Ishani finish her work and when she is coming back to home let me ask sorry to her. 
Chaithali:Haan okay okay(she smiled happily to him).
Devarsh:(smiling to Chaithali):Thanks for the information Maa..
Chaithali:you should never tell thanks to your mother Devarsh. Somehow ask sorry to Ishani and come back to RV mansion that is enough for  me. Okay?
Devarsh(smiling to her):Okay Maa..
Chaithali happily smiling to Devarsh started to walk from there and she went out of the house to go to RV mansion were Devarsh who was acting like smiling happily to Chaithali as soon as she went out of the house his smile turned to be a evil smile again. 
Devarsh(smiling a evil smile):I thought to wait for 2-3 days to see whether you are coming out of the house or not Ishani but by second day itself you are coming out of the house. Now(with a happy smile to himself):Ishani you are going to come out of this RV mansion today and I am going to beat you so well and Rajeshwari madam will stab you. Finally your case is closed Ishani. 
Devarsh telling it to himself had a happy smile were he then walked in the hall and entered the bedroom were he walked inside the bedroom and went to a wooden table in the bedroom were he took his phone that was in the table were he then saw the phone display and searched for Nirbhay's mother number and taking her number he dialed to Nirbhay's mother and he kept the phone in his ear and he heard the ring once the call got connected and he waited for Nirbhay's mother to pick the call. 
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
Nirbhay's mother after her breakfast was sitting in her room bed and was resting her head in the head rest and closed her eyes and she was relaxing herself were that was the moment her phone rang being in the lamp table were she hearing it opened her eyes and turned and saw the phone in the lamp table and then she saw the display and getting its Devarsh she took the phone in her hand and then she picked the call and kept the phone in her ear..
Nirbhay's mother:Haan Devarsh..
Devarsh(hearing Nirbhay's mother voice):Rajeshwari Madam today is the day our revenge is going to get full filled. 
Nirbhay's mother(hearing it):Matlab?
Devarsh:Before I myself think to bring Ishani out of RV mansion and before we think of any plan to Kidnap Ishani she herself is coming out of the house today evening. 
Nirbhay's mother(hearing it with a evil face and smile in that evil face):Really?
Devarsh:Haan really. Today evening 6 o clock Ishani is coming out of RV mansion and she is coming alone in car today. She is going till Juhu. 
Nirbhay's mother:Tk then what is the plan to attack Ishani?
Devarsh:(thinking for a while and then in the phone):Today 6 o clock I will be hiding in the parking of RV mansion to see in which car Ishani is going to travel. Once I get the exact car in which she is traveling. Let me too come out of RV mansion. Ishani is going for Dress selection to Juhu. Let her go for the dress selection. While coming back let us attack Ishani. At least 2 hours will take for dress selection in that two hours let me tell how to attack Ishani and at which place we are going to attack Ishani. you call to the henchman and tell them to be ready by today evening. 
Nirbhay's mother:Hmm okay let me do it..I am waiting for stabbing Ishani Devarsh. Nothing should go wrong..
Devarsh:Nothing will go wrong today. Today surely that Ishani will get caught in our hands. Breaking her hands and legs along with the henchmen is my responsibility and stabbing her and taking her life is your responsibility..
Nirbhay's mother(with a evil smile):Okay see you in the evening..
Devarsh:hmm okay(telling it he took the phone from his ears were he saw the phone was cut by Nirbhay's mother on the other end in the phone display were he turned and kept the phone in the wooden table and had a evil smile in his lips).
At the same time Nirbhay's mother cutting the phone call keeping the phone back in the lamp table and she got down from the bed and walked towards the table were she went to the table in her room and then she opened the draw in the table and then she put her hand inside the draw and took a sharp knife in her hand were she held the knife so well in her hand and she saw the knife with a evil anger face.She closed the draw of the table with other hand and then seeing the knife with a anger face she turned and saw the photo of Naina that was hanging in the wall were she walked towards the photo of Naina and went near Naina's photo and saw Naina's face in the photo. Nirbhay's mother thought about the way Naina was about to marry Ranveer and the way Ranveer kept the knife in his neck and the way he rejected Naina and was not willing to marry Naina and she thought about the way Ishani entering the house during Marriage of Ranveer and Naina and stopping Ranveer from cutting his neck and the way she exposed Naina's plan and the way she spoiled Ranveer and Naina's marriage and she was having a evil face. The slide show of Naina cutting her hand to committing suicide because of not able to bear the rejection from Ranveer and the feeling of being defeated by Ishani came to her mind were that changed her face more and more evil. 
Nirbhay's mother(thinking the flashback in a short while and she saw Naina's photo and showing the Knife in front of Naina's photo and in a anger tone):Naina today I am going to finish Ishani because of who you lost your life. If Ishani didn't come and stop your marriage somehow blackmailing Ranveer's mother we would have made Ranveer to tie the knot in your neck and he would have married you but as Ishani came on your marriage everything got spoiled. That Ranveer rejected you and that Ishani took your love from you.When I went to make the henchmen preparation that day itself I brought this Knife and kept it in the table draw to kill Ishani. Now that time too came and Today that Ishani will get stabbed from my hand and she will die and Ranveer who rejected you for that Ishani will life long die each and every day thinking about Ishani's dead. (she had a evil face were If Ishani was in front of her now she would surely kill her).
RV MANSION..
The day was moving and the day came to its evening were the time was exactly 4 o clock in the evening were everyone were in their routine were by that time Ishani was sitting in their room and she was sitting in the bed and resting her back in the head rest and was having a thinking face were there was a light smile too in her lips. Raagini was sitting in the bed next to Ishani and the toys were in the bed around her were she was taking the dolls one by one in her hand and was talking with the doll in her child language and she was keeping the doll back in the bed. She was doing this to all the doll in the bed one by one. Ishani sitting in the bed and got the flashback of yesterday night were she thought about the way Ranveer was loving her were thinking it she was having a shy smile in her lips. Thinking it she turned and saw the lamp table were Ranveer's photo was there were he was smiling a stylish smile in the photo were seeing Ranveer her face was becoming red too. 
Ishani(took her hand to Ranveer's photo and she took Ranveer's photo and she saw Ranveer in the photo and in thoughts): you are so cute Ranveer. you were super cute yesterday night with me.After you went to office today know don't know why I am getting your thoughts more today. your smiling face is coming in my thoughts and making me fall for you more and more. I love you Ranveer...(as she was thinking it).
Raagini(keeping a doll in the bed and she got up in the bed and she came to Ishani cutely calling):Mama..
Ishani hearing Raagini's voice took her eyes from Ranveer's photo and saw Raagini were Raagini was standing near her and was now holding her shoulder with her tiny hands. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Kya hua beta?
Raagini(cutely smiled to Ishani):Mama...(seeing Ranveer's photo in Ishani's hand and cutely touching Ranveer's photo with her tiny finger and seeing Ishani):Papa..
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a smile):Haan Papa only..(telling it immediately thinking something and seeing Raagini):Raagini shall we talk to Papa?
Raagini(hearing it cutely shook her head as yes):hmm Papa..
Ishani(too smiling to her and shook her head as okay):hmm okay let us talk to Papa. (telling it she kept Ranveer's photo in the lamp table and then took her phone from the lamp table and then saw Raagini):come on sit in Mama's lap.
Raagini cutely smiling to Ishani and she immediately sat in Ishani's lap were Ishani too comforted her well in her lap and she started to make a call to Ranveer were she made the call to Ranveer and kept the phone in her ear were cutie pie was embracing herself in Ishani's embrace so well were Ishani too was embracing Raagini so well in her lap were Ishani then heard a ring on the other end and she waited for Ranveer to pick the call. 
RV BROKING..
Ranveer was seeing the system screen seriously and was doing his work were that was the moment his phone being in the table was ringing were he took his eyes from the system screen and saw the phone display were it showed the display as Ishani were having a cute smile he took the phone from the table and picked the call and kept the phone in his ear..
Ranveer:Yes Mrs. Vaghela..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice having a smile):Are you busy now?
Ranveer:Right now not busy. 
Ishani:okay..(she didn't know what to talk next but she was wanting to hear his voice that is the reason she called him as didn't have any subject to talk to him she was thinking what to talk).
Ranveer(feeling the silence of Ishani):Ishani 
Ishani(hearing Ranveer calling her):haan 
Ranveer:Why did you call me?
Ishani(hearing it):wo actually mein...(she was struggling what to tell).
Ranveer(hearing her stammering):Ishani what happen to you?
Ishani:(thinking what to tell seeing Raagini who was sitting in her lap and touching her hand with her tiny hands and in a managing tone):Wo..Raagini wanted to speak to you that is why I called you?
Ranveer(hearing it with a not understanding face):Raagini wanted to speak to me?
Ishani:haan 
Ranveer:Arrey how she can tell this to you this much clearly Ishani? She is 2 year child and how she expressed that she want to talk to me?
Ishani(in a cute managing tone):Ranveer come on she saw your photo and expressed it so only I called you. 
Ranveer:oh tk give the phone to her. 
Ishani:(with a cute disappointed face and in thoughts):Idiot as I got his thoughts more only I called him. But he wants to talk to his daughter..(in the phone):Tk let me give the phone to Raagini..
Ranveer:Haan 
Ishani(took the phone from her ear and she turned on the loudspeaker and she showed the phone near Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(hearing her name stopping rubbing Ishani's hand with her finger seeing Ishani):Mama..
Ishani(showing the phone with her head shake):Papa is there in the phone talk with Papa..
Raagini(cutely):Papa..
Ishani:Haan papa only..
Raagini(smiling to Ishani and touching Phone screen with her hands and cutely):Papa...
Ranveer(hearing Raagini's voice with a smile):cutie pie what are you doing?
Raagini:(happily smiling):Papa meri Papa..
Ranveer:Haan your Papa only. Happy that my baby got Papa's thoughts today when papa is in office.Tk keep playing when Papa come to home then let us play okay?
Raagini(hearing it):hmm
Ranveer(smiling well):Okay baby bye..(telling it he cut the call).
Ishani who didn't expect Ranveer will cut the call hearing the call cut tone saw the phone with a cute anger were Raagini turned and saw Ishani and smiling to her..
Raagini:Mama papa..
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Haan tumhari Papa he is a idiot. I was getting his thoughts so much today so only thought to talk to him for a while and suddenly as he asked why I called him I managed that you asked to talk to him but your Idiot Papa talking to you itself he cut the call. He Didn't even have my thoughts..(she had a cute anger face).
Raagini(seeing Ishani smiled cutely):Mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini's smile she too gave a light smile):Tk play with toys..
Raagini hearing it shook her head as okay and she got up from Ishani's lap and again sat in the bed next to Ishani and she was again taking the toys in her hand and started to play again. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini started to play again and in a murmuring tone to herself):Don't know why today I got Ranveer's thoughts so much and for that I thought to talk to him for a while but he talked to his daughter alone and cut the call. (murmuring to herself and she turned and saw photo of Ranveer in the lamp table and in a cute tone):Idiot..
To be continued😉
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superd update
Thanks for pm
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
don't worry about the update dear 
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello dear
Hope you are feeling better today. 
The update is fabulous. Like it a lot. Ishaani is missing Ranveer. All her thoughts are about Ranveer only. She wants to hear his voice. Does it mean that something bad is going to happen with him?
The mission of Devarsh has started.
Update soon.
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update...Ishaani is missing Ranveer. ..All her thoughts are about Ranveer only. ...She wants to hear his voice...Eagerly waiting for next update... & thanks for the pm.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing episode.
Eagerly waiting for the next.😉
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Chaitali transfers the information to Devarsh. It's awful. Now he can realise his plan successfully.
The episode when Ishaani called Ranveer and wasn't saying anything was great. She just wants to hear his voice. I wonder why this part has been included into the episode. Maybe it's a hint that something bad will happen soon. Either Ranveer or Ishaani will be hurt. I want Ranveer to be hurt. I want to see a caring Ishanni. But of course, it's up to you. Any turn of events will be OK.
Love you a lot.
Take care.