International poster - Ranveer as Allaudin Khilji Padmavati- Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

145

Views

10.4k

Users

51

Likes

242

Frequent Posters

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i can understand ppl having problems with glorifying khilji but the demand to show Ratan Singh heroic is also distortion of history, from 1600 teenage girls under him to 2 dozen wives.. He was no Maharana Pratap or Prthviraj
sunflower52 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades


Thats what seemed odd to me. But I am not too familiar with the style of the era. I assumed the Orient influence was from the Mongol invaders like Genghis Khan.


To me his entire look feels like Mongol not of Turkish or Afghani descendent. Since he fought the Mongols so I do not think he would get influenced by them. I will have to read more about this.
OF4UDETF26BVPQGW thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Krishnala-

I disagree with there is no difference between Shahid and Ranveer part. Ranveer is clearly the bigger star between the two.



Where? on Mars?


ZenIndian thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4

Fantasy Force

Posted: 8 years ago
Talk to the hand!
YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Krishnala-

I disagree with there is no difference between Shahid and Ranveer part. Ranveer is clearly the bigger star between the two.


That is not even debatable , Shahid's last clean hit was Jab We met , 10 years ago .. and it is remembered for Kareena
Jojo_ thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think Ranveer looks exceptional! I just have to say the boy is damn good in every character he plays!

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153

https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 4 months ago

Bonafide A list actress in India but she has been the least exposed one in the west out of all A listers..never seen her on international...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2068524090697355441

https://x.com/i/status/2068524090697355441
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Bagarh.Billa · 6 months ago

'Sociopathic, hateful jingoism': International press not impressed by Aditya Dhar's Dhurandhar 2 even as it mints $100M Story by Abhimanyu...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".