Posted: 6 years ago
sad part
feeling bad for geet 

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thoda emotional update tha
Geet very close to maahi... She was thinking of her whole night 
Inspector showed her some evidence which belongs to maahi... She kept the investigation under cover now told the inspector to make it public 
Why Maan doesn't like his cousin Sameer... 
Annie n maahi were close friends i think... 
Eagerly waiting for the next update 
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
How are you my dear?? Thanks for the Update and PM...was eagerly waiting for it. πŸ˜Š.

Ooh...So, Maahi was Geet's close friend and Maahi had been a victim of some crime incident...Really sad😭.. Now, I am clear who Maahi is but still a suspence that what's connection between Maahi and Annie and if they had any connection, then how come Annie doesnt know Geet?? I am sure these queries will be sorted out in future updates. πŸ˜³

With the precap in the previous part, I was worried that what Geet had to do with Police station...So, she was here to get justice for her friend.

On the other hand, Surprised to know about Maan's extended family...guess his uncle's and now only aunt is there and he has no good opinion about their Son Sameer . He is a casanova. Maan is angry at Daadi to sign a business deal with them. Hope Daadi didnt make any mistake unknowingly as they dont seem to be trustworthy as per Maan.

Interesting Precap...😊

Wait to see what happens further.πŸ˜‰
Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

WAITING 
minelove24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MGRMFFS

hii

i didn't recevied pm for this story. which a/c should be add?

can u send me the buddy req from that a/c?

u r already in my bddy list dear
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

shall be waiting 
minelove24 thumbnail
😳guys thank you for ur response..Thank you so much..😳
many of asking why annie is not mentioning about maahi or  how she doesn't know geet? In earlier updated i have mentioned that Annie never met Maahi's family as Maahi always took time to get familiarize so that she can introduce her family to her friends. where as Maahi shared all her secrets and small small details with Anju and Maahi that they knew Annie was Maahi's friend.

Part 8

Geet crazily drove towards the apartment.Her heart was shattered.
What was her mistake??She was naive but she always understood the people around her.Her sudden disappearance and then sudden news of her death that to because of such inhuman way...

Only geet knew how her world changed upside down because if that incident..but it was Anju who knew now she has to be build geet once again and make her realize that Maahi left with her dream because Anju knew how much Maahi's litle little things always mattered to Geet.

Geet senselessly opened the door of that flat and dumped herself in the corner of the room.She remained in the same position till evening then she realized Anju might have called her hundreds of time.
Geet took her cell and sighed..She was right and it was 10th call from Anju.

Geet dialled Anju's number but she was not even in position to talk with her mother.

Geet tu thik to hai na?Kaha hai subah se ? Aj to tujhe studio bhi nahi jana tha?

Maa.Iam fine ..wo bas ek thoda instruments ka kam tha to bas usi mai busy thi..

Geet..sach sach bol..teri awaz se to aisa nahi lag raha?

Maa bas thak gayi hu..accha maa aaj shayad mai late aau ..aaj mujhe thoda reharse karna hia to studio mai der hogi..i am leaving for studio now..aap khana kha lena..

Par Geet..

Accha maa..bye..see u later..

Geet cut the call abruptly unable to hold her tears .she can't be weak in front of her mother. but the conversation with police rang in her  mind and it was pricking her like anything..

There might be more than one man involved...

There might be more than one man involved..

And that was the hit which made Geet more wild..She hit the glass inform of her and soon blood dripped from her veins..

Geet saw the blood and laughed like maniac..Our blood was same  Maahi..Our birth was same..Our soul was one..Our parents were one..Then why death took you first???

Geet shouted looking at Maahi's pic.

Her room was suffocating..Geet bandaged herself ..changed in to shorts and tank top and she left for the disc as she wanted to get rid of that suffocation..

It was 8 and Maan was still working in the office.Sam was now irritate as he wasn't even spared a look to her and she was sitting like obedient child from 2 hrs.

Maan..Maan ...I hope u r done with the work now..

Sam it will take half and hr.more..

Sam looked at him in shock..He is Man and I am in sitting in front of him dressing ever so sexily..anybody can melt easily and this man is not even looking at me..😑Sameera got more irritated and she spoke in anger..

Maan am I looking fool here?Iam waiting since last 2 hrs and u r not even budging..

Sam did i told u to wait? You only decided to wait for me.

It added more oil to already burning soul of Sam.

Maan r u coming or not? 

Maan..

Maan knew she was persistent and he left his work..He ordered some staff to wind up the work and left from there not even bothering to get fresh.

Sam smiled at her victory.She clinged to the Maan as they entered into lift..

Maan fresh nahi hoge?

If u allow..Maan said checking at his cell..

U look handsome even at this state..Sam said huskily lining closer to his lips..

But before she proceed...lift got opened and Maan moved like wind..

they both sat in the car and Maan asked to sameera about her plan..
Sameera nodded for Disc and they drove towards it.

Soon both reached to the disc.Sam once again clinged to Maan as they entered in the Disc.
Geet had enough drink to make her maniac completely still she was taking another peg..Her state was completely messy .tripping  with her own feet she reached to dance floor and started dancing wildly.

Here Maan sat on the sofa with sam ordering some drinks  for her while sam started playing with his shirt buttons. Maan freed his shirt without making her obvious and excused her for bar.He came near bar and ordered whiskey ..He took quick snap of surrounding.

Sir...your drink..Waiter gathered his attention .

Maan took it and started sipping while he felt pair of hands surrounding his waist.

Maan i can also drink whiskey,isn't it?

Yeah..offcourse..

So why didn't u ask me to join you for drink.?

Oh common Sam..don't act like nagging child..You r wise enough to  understand..Maan said cutting her in middle...

Oh baby..i was just asking...

Waiter..one more for madam also..Maan ordered and ignored further sentence of Sam.

Sam felt insulted but she knew she has to be persistence to win Maan. 
Maan sat on the bar chair sipping his drink.

Waiter..patiyala peg pila do...He heard tipsy but familiar voice behind..

But madam..

Shooo..koi but wat nahi..mujhe patiyala hi do..1 do..2 do..nahi 1234567...itne sare do..the voice argued ever so cutely..

But madam..

Are dekho...
Dj wale babu ne bhi gana bajaya..gana bajaya..tu ab patiyala peg dilade..πŸ˜†..She again argued ..

And now Maan recognized the voice..So she was here..He smiled..

Oh Maaan..Look at that girl..Some middle class..Look at her attire..so messy..Sambhala nahi jata to pite kyu hai ye log..Sameera commented from another side..

Sam..U wanna dance? Maan asked as he felt irritated with sam's disturbance..Oh boy..She is cute..Maan thought in his mind..

Yeah Maan..Let's go..

Umm sam..ek min..see that guy..isn;t he Manish..ur shoot manager..
U didn't told me that he is gonna join us? Maan asked innocently.

Nahi Maan..wo..

listen..U go and meet him..If will feel nice ..

Maaan..Before sam finished Maan gave her asuured look and sam left for the dance floor..

Maan smiled as he succeded in his mission..Mission sam bhagaofy for some time..now he can watch antics of his drunken girl.

Wait..His???

His attention caught by some table noise..Then he noticed ..Geet was trying to jump on the bar table and bar attender was trying hard to get her stopped..

Dekho bhaiyya..mujhe wo bhi peg chahiye..wo bhi chahiye..Geet was nowwhere to stop..

Bar tender saw Maan watching at geet..He asked maan weather he know her as she is now uncontrollable..

Maan nodded and come near geet..He hold her hand and pull her backwards..As a result she landed in maan's arm..

Shoo Geet..U want another round of drink na..let go..we will have..

Geet slowly looked at Maan..She could remember him in that drunken state so she nodded.

Maan made her sit on the chair nearby the corner..
And he ordered some more drink..

Geet was looking at him like alien while he was busy in ordering..

Haww...u r sooo smart...Umm What is ur name btw?? 

My name is maan and u know me..Annie..Annie ..Iam Anie's brother..
Oye Tu to apan hi banda hai re dhanno..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Dhanno u r shooo smartπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Geet grinned..

Maan frowned..Dhanno?? Yukkk..

Geet i am boy..How can i be Dhanoo..??

Are ha...Maan...Heee...Apke face ko kya hua? Geet asked checking his face..
Ye thoda tedha tedha ni lagattaaaπŸ˜•

Geettt..Maan again frowned..

Ole ole...aap to bade cute ho..Annie jaise..Geet grinned..

Waitrer surved the drinks..Geet gulped two of them so fastly ...Maan just watched her like she is seeing ghost..

Geet itna Mat Pio...

To aur kya karu...Wo bhi mujhko chod ke chali gayi..Kyu gayi..Nahi aa sakti kya wapas..??Geet started blabbering while Maan didn't fail to notice tears in her eyes which was showing her vulnerability..

Usko pata hai na how much i love her..Phil bhi chali gayi..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Maan now curious about whom she is talking about..and he made sure they are not visible to Sam as he didn't want create scene and morever he want Geet to be safe till he drop her to the home..

Precap-Dance???

Edited by minelove24 - 6 years ago
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update geet was totally shattered by the truth of her friend who turned out to be her sister geet was so shattered that she got drunk Sam is such a chipku and maan idiot dosen't even stop her both end up in same disc as geet was maan somehow got rid of Sam he was falling for geet cute antics but he was curious as to why he saw geet in pain and whom geet loves so much she was drunk do badly 
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update ruhi
Gete was shattered to know that there were more than one man who were behind the death of mahi
so mahi was Geet's twin sister..
was he gang raped before her death?
lol iss sam ko dekh ke sach me mujhe bhi irritation ho rahi hai like Maan

he wants to get rid of her and she is chipking more to him..
haila
Geet was drinking and making it  a mess in the bar..
Bar tender was so much troubled by her..
Maan recognised her and finally he got rid of Sam and came to see Geet
and knew that there was something which was hurting her
lol geet ka comic sense achha ho jata hai shayad nashe meπŸ˜†
iss haalt me geet dance kaise karegi? pakka maan ka pair todegi🀣
waiting for next
Edited by gorgeousqueen. - 6 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Geet is totally shattered 
Poor her also Maan is falling for her