Bored of sati savitris leads! (spoiler)

Posted: 6 years ago
I'm sick of sati savitris on TV.  Finally a TV leads who won't be mahaan but actually grey and selfish unlike others on TV who will sacrifice their lives husbands wives for third person πŸ˜†
I know I'm going to ship rehanaa.  Well they r hot together πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
When does being morally right make one a sati savitri? πŸ˜† I wish Ahana can come clean for her feelings for Rehan, break her marriage before pursuing a relationship with Rehan. But there would be no story left πŸ˜† Am glad for the first time we have a lead who is flawed too.

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

When does being morally right make one a sati savitri? πŸ˜† I wish Ahana can come clean for her feelings for Rehan, break her marriage before pursuing a relationship with Rehan. But there would be no story left πŸ˜† Am glad for the first time we have a lead who is flawed too.

Morally right is like in one show.  Devar saved bahbhi from getting raped by  a man and he killed that  man.  So bahbhi was so Morally right that she gave statement against her Devar.  πŸ˜†
So one should sacrifice everything for third person because that is Morally right? 
Edited by ProudGay - 6 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ProudGay

Morally right is like in one show.  Devar saved bahbhi from getting raped by  a man and he killed that  man.  So bahbhi was so Morally right that she gave statement against her Devar.  πŸ˜†
So one should sacrifice everything for third person because that is Morally right? 

He saved the bhabhi, no doubt but when asked if the devar was the killer should she have said a NO? She could say the complete truth and make it a case of self defense which would still save the good guy from conviction πŸ˜† There is a difference in being right and being dumb and this is a clear case of latter if the bhabhi conveniently forgot to mention the crucial point 🀣
rehan is so cute because of his humour...I look forward to rehan ahana...everything was so nice in today's episode...ahana anant's interactions and anant rehaan's bond...I look forward to seeing everything fall apart tooπŸ˜†
Tarun and roshni were lame with rehaan...the comebacks could have been better...but I suppose that is what tarun's character is supposed to be
which other show is being talked about in this thread?May I know too please?
bidaai. i was just 12 yrs old. not remember much