NEW MEMBER :) AND MY POV ABT CHARACTERS.

lakshmi32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Holaaa πŸ˜ƒ new member here..
Love every characters and actors playing the role. I loves Niki 's last show edkv, at last Zayed changed his platform.. 

Rajvir : I think he is so calculative and a well player. He know wht to do next...  He will wait for  the correct time and then strike back... We will get to see more of his shades in upcoming days 

Kabir : he is impulsive and manipulative : he will do anything for his bro without thinking the  consequences  but he know how to manipulate the situation according to his wish and safety.. He is so proud of his royal status. The way he is stressing raichand says his loves for his khaandani name. 

Anchal : she is feisty and damn adamant too... She is thinking whatever she believes is right. She can't think other way around. Raichand case hurts her ego. She can't think that rajvir is innocent. This belief deep rooted in her. By hook or crook she wants to prove him wrong. 

Every character is twisted in their own way. That makes them unique. I hope they will continue it. I don't want any Mahaan and sanskaari FL... 

Edited by lakshmi32 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElviraRK_PC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Laksh!:)
Glad to see u on this forum:)

I like all 3 characters...And I still believe no one of them is 100% negative all of them just have a grey shades:) 
SM said he cant make shows about mahan heroines so I dont think Aanchal will be MahanπŸ˜†
I personally like all 3 characters individually. About couple sisne promo I'm AanVir team:) They are have not typical-open tashan, their mind tashan something what attracts. also ofcs Zayed and Nikki looks so good together:) They are - the fire and ice:) 

I love Kabir solo...And ofcs KaVir one of the best thing in the show...U know I love brothers bond in shows so much:)

About reason: I started watch this show bcz of Zayed (Childhood crush...Lucky) and bcz I liked promos:)
lakshmi32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ElviraRK_PC

Hi Laksh!:)
Glad to see u on this forum:)

I like all 3 characters...And I still believe no one of them is 100% negative all of them just have a grey shades:) 
SM said he cant make shows about mahan heroines so I dont think Aanchal will be MahanπŸ˜†

I personally like all 3 characters individually. About couple sisne promo I'm AanVir team:) They are have not typical-open tashan, their mind tashan something what attracts. also ofcs Zayed and Nikki looks so good together:) They are - the fire and ice:) 

I love Kabir solo...And ofcs KaVir one of the best thing in the show...U know I love brothers bond in shows so much:)

About reason: I started watch this show bcz of Zayed (Childhood crush...Lucky) and bcz I liked promos:)

Thanku πŸ˜³

Yup that's the point... They are nt negative but currently their Grey shades is so prominent. Because of their current thoughts abt each other. Especially anchal and khabir. Ranvir is yet to be explored more.. He is quite mysterious πŸ˜†

Ahaan SM said this. I think he forgot abt ehmmbh πŸ˜† anyways if he is so allergic abt mahaan FL. Iam so happy πŸ˜†

Yup aanvir is quiet good couples... Like you said ice and fire. I love kabhi and anchal 's cat fights. They can become gud partners in crime on future.

Same here because of Gul I too loves bros show. From qh my love is continuing πŸ˜†

Yeah how we can forgot our lakshman Prasad aka lucky. He is the attractive character in main hoon na... 

ElviraRK_PC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lakshmi32

Thanku πŸ˜³

Yup that's the point... They are nt negative but currently their Grey shades is so prominent. Because of their current thoughts abt each other. Especially anchal and khabir. Ranvir is yet to be explored more.. He is quite mysterious πŸ˜†

Ahaan SM said this. I think he forgot abt ehmmbh πŸ˜† anyways if he is so allergic abt mahaan FL. Iam so happy πŸ˜†

Yup aanvir is quiet good couples... Like you said ice and fire. I love kabhi and anchal 's cat fights. They can become gud partners in crime on future.

Same here because of Gul I too loves bros show. From qh my love is continuing πŸ˜†

Yeah how we can forgot our lakshman Prasad aka lucky. He is the attractive character in main hoon na... 

@bold: U know na...Makers always behaving like they are didnt create XY charactersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

About Aanchal and Kabir: I dont have couple feelings from them...They are give me only friends wala vibes, like u said partners in crime...But not like couple...:) Though I like both but individually:)