fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yesterday they showed in the Promo that Anant is thinking of proposing to Ahana😲

I was a bit surprised as I feel it is too soon. He has just come to know Ahana & we all know he likes her. But still it is really early days yet. Moreover however annoying his daughter is he knows she will not be very happy.

I have not seen the original Turkish series hence do not know whether over there too it happened so quickly.

Any thoughts ?? πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes I have seen the original show even in that it happened in the 4th and 5 th episode itself.So its the same they are showing.
fun_games thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujairohit

Yes I have seen the original show even in that it happened in the 4th and 5 th episode itself.So its the same they are showing.

Oh ok...

Very quick decision taken then by Anant Saab πŸ˜‰
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sometimes people fall in love quickly, they think they are taking the best decisions and directly ask the girl to marry them, so it happens. people do such things for sure.
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yeah I was surprised too. You would think he would be thinking twice to marry woman so close to his own daughter's age. I expected a lot more confusion from his end. Him thinking about whether he was the right guy for Ahana, etc. Edited by malikakas - 6 years ago
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I was thinking the same.. So soon to propose? But then I was thinking some more.. Why not propose so quickly? 
He is older. Perhaps twice Ahana's age. Twice the experience. Just like in business he is trusting his instincts. 

After his wife died it, he was mainly preoccupied with his own grief and raising his kids. He probably never allowed himself to even think of another woman in his life. Especially, with such clingy daughter. He knows what it is like to be in love, to love and be loved. But above all, to have a companion you can trust and connect with. His kids might leave the nest soon or eventually. Rehaan tells him too to think of his own life, a partner. 

After their first meeting, Ahana and Anant have met and spoken regularly. They connected. They feel an ease and a comfort when they are together. An understanding.. He has felt like this before.. With his wife. True and pure love.. He knows how precious life and time is. Why waste it? This beautiful young woman wants to be with him. With HIM! Says she doesn't see him as father figure. Calls him. He keeps thinking of her. He feels attractive again. And of course.. Lust.. It sounds obscene but it is of course natural. He is the older mature man, her father's friend, he will make her his wife first and then become intimate. 

Oh gosh... I keep on writing whole essays.. But I shall stop and wish you good night and sweet dreams. 

fun_games thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

I was thinking the same.. So soon to propose? But then I was thinking some more.. Why not propose so quickly? 

He is older. Perhaps twice Ahana's age. Twice the experience. Just like in business he is trusting his instincts. 

After his wife died it, he was mainly preoccupied with his own grief and raising his kids. He probably never allowed himself to even think of another woman in his life. Especially, with such clingy daughter. He knows what it is like to be in love, to love and be loved. But above all, to have a companion you can trust and connect with. His kids might leave the nest soon or eventually. Rehaan tells him too to think of his own life, a partner. 

After their first meeting, Ahana and Anant have met and spoken regularly. They connected. They feel an ease and a comfort when they are together. An understanding.. He has felt like this before.. With his wife. True and pure love.. He knows how precious life and time is. Why waste it? This beautiful young woman wants to be with him. With HIM! Says she doesn't see him as father figure. Calls him. He keeps thinking of her. He feels attractive again. And of course.. Lust.. It sounds obscene but it is of course natural. He is the older mature man, her father's friend, he will make her his wife first and then become intimate. 

Oh gosh... I keep on writing whole essays.. But I shall stop and wish you good night and sweet dreams. 

Oh the situation sounds so romantic πŸ˜‰
fun_games thumbnail

Originally posted by: malikakas

Yeah I was surprised too. You would think he would be thinking twice to marry woman so close to his own daughter's age. I expected a lot more confusion from his end. Him thinking about whether he was the right guy for Ahana, etc. 

Yes I suppose that was my feeling too.

On Friday however they did try to justify it by showing as his first wife had made him promise etc...
sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you.
A guy like Anant Mathur who is so mature and experienced didn't even bother to first find out whether Ahaana has the same feelings as him.

Moreover he is not even thinking practically. I mean Ahaana is almost half of his age. His late friend's daughter. 

There should be some kind of hesistation before making such kind of decision. But nothing of that sort was shown.