Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
ranveer loves naughty ishani moreπŸ˜ƒ.both splashing water at each other was romantic n sweet.rain water fight term is unique.both are admiring their wet look.romance was beautiful n sensual.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Mind Blowing update cant wait for the next part πŸ˜Š

Hi Mansi
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next part
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ragini is getting used to amba n others.good.rainy climate n cool breeze.ranveer wants to luv ishani,naughty.hug was romantic

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Raagini is getting used to Amba and others 
now its rainy climate and cool breeze and Ranveer wants to love Ishani 
yes he is always naughty 
glad you liked their hug 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ranveer loves naughty ishani moreπŸ˜ƒ.both splashing water at each other was romantic n sweet.rain water fight term is unique.both are admiring their wet look.romance was beautiful n sensual.

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Ranveer is loving naughty Ishani more 
glad you liked both splashing water at each other and rain water fight 
was unique and both of them admiring their wet look 
happy that the romance was beautiful and sensual
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 664
Note:I didn't think to make Ishveer consummation as 18+ this time but seeing the comments of few of our friends I got to know some are expecting 18+ episode so giving respect to all their wishes this Ishveer episode will be a 18+ episode. Please read at your own risk and Kids please stay away. 

Ranveer laying next to Ishani touched Ishani's cheek with his inner hand were Ishani closed her eyes feeling Ranveer's touch were Ranveer seeing the closed eyes of Ishani he went close to her with a seductive face and then lovingly kissed Ishani's forehead were Ishani with a closed eyes felt her husband's love in the kiss he gave in her forehead were Ranveer then moved his lips to the nose of Ishani and then he kissed her nose were Ishani had a cute smile in her lips were Ranveer then lowered his lips and came to Ishani's lips were Ishani feeling it slowly opened her eyes and then brought her hands to Ranveer's cheek and held Ranveer's cheeks with her both the hands were Ranveer who was concentrating in Ishani's lips feeling Ishani's hands holding his cheeks he took his eyes up to Ishani's eyes and saw her eyes with a love look were Ishani too saw him a cute shy look.Ranveer seeing her a cute look and went close to her and in a micro second kissed her lips were Ishani too took her hands from Ranveer's cheek and held Ranveer's head with her one hand and his back with other hand were Ishani caressed Ranveer's hair so well as he was kissing her lips. The rain was pouring in its own speed outside were inside the bedroom both the love birds were starting to love each other in their love world. Ranveer kissing Ishani well and took his lips from Ishani's lips and saw Ishani with a smile were Ishani too opened her eyes and saw Ranveer's eyes with a cute shyness.
Ishani:(in a low tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her):hmm
Ishani:(with a smile putting her hands around Ranveer's neck and seeing him):When I was a friend to you or after we parted ways when you proposed me and when we both were apart from each other for 2 years those times I never had a idea that you will be my husband Ranveer. 
Ranveer(hearing it smiling to her):Even I too never thought Ishani that we will get married. And I will get my childhood love.
Ishani(happily smiling):Ranveer when you were child you started to love me and (so happily smiling):now we are itself having a child so nice know?
Ranveer(cutely smiling):Haan 
Ishani(cutely pulled him near her and in a romantic tone):so today let us celebrate success of our love today by making love. 
Ranveer(as Ishani pulled him close to her going more near to her and with a cute questioning face):Only for success of our love we are going to celebrate it with love making?
Ishani(cutely):Haan...
Ranveer(lovingly):Then what about the love making we planned as a treat to Raagini's birthday?
Ishani:haan that is what that day night Devarsh problem came know?So that love making is cancelled. 
Ranveer:No way that can't be cancelled. Let me have a love making as treat for Raagini's birthday first and then secondly for the success of our love another love making fine?(he asked it with a cute face).
Ishani:Do you have idea to sleep today or not?
Ranveer:(cutely going near her neck part and keeping his face in her shoulder and neck part and keeping his lips near her ears and in a cute way):About sleep I am not thinking right now. 
Ishani(held his shoulder and brought him out of her and cutely):Fine mera pathi after making love once If we feel to make love again let us make love twice today okay?
Ranveer(cutely shook his head a okay with a happy smile):yes darling I am ready for twice..(telling it he went to her neck part and kissed her neck well).
Ishani feeling that Ranveer started to kiss her she took her hands to Ranveer's back were Ranveer started to caress his lips in Ishani's neck part now were Ishani closed her eyes Ranveer started to kiss her neck part so well were he then came out of her and then he took his hand to Ishani's saree pin were he touched her Saree pin and saw Ishani were Ishani was slowly opening her eyes feeling what Ranveer is doing were she saw Ranveer were Ranveer too seeing her signed to her Saree Pin and asked with his head shake as whether he can remove it were Ishani cutely shook her head as okay to him were Ranveer cutely smiling to her and he removed her Saree pin were he took the pin and then he kept the pin in the lamp table and took the Saree from Ishani were Ishani as soon as Ranveer took the Saree from her without to her control itself brought her both the hands to her c***t and she closed her c***t and she closed her eyes too were Ranveer taking the Saree Pallu from Ishani and then he dropped it on the bed were he saw Ishani closing her hands to her c***t were he went near her and in a romantic tone. 
Ranveer:take your hand Ishani let me move ahead..
Ishani(without opening her eyes):Nahi ..
Ranveer(immediately saw the bed sheet in the bed and then  he took the bed sheet and covered both of them with the bed sheet and then he covered Ishani so well and then he came to Ishani's ears and in a low tone):I have covered us with bed sheet Ishani please take your hands..
Ishani hearing it opened her eyes and saw below her and seeing the bed sheet over her and saw Ranveer were he was seeing her like a cat seeing the milk and in a cute way shook her head as okay and then she slowly took her hands from her c***t and then she kept her hands inside the bed sheet were Ranveer smiling to her and then he came to her and then in a cute move he started to kiss her neck part and then he started to move his lips below her neck part and then he kissed her both the B***s above her blouse were Ishani feeling it closed her eyes tightly were Ranveer moved his lips to her stomach and then lovingly kissed her stomach deeply. 
Ishani(feeling it):Ranveer...
Ranveer kissing her stomach part well he took his hand to her Saree fleet and then he took the Saree fleet out and then he completely took the Saree from her and then he came out of the bed sheet and he dropped the Saree in the floor and then he saw Ishani were Ishani was breathing heavily with closed eyes were he had a cute smile and he went near her and in a moment he kissed her right cheek deeply and in a low tone.
Ranveer(in a low tone):Ishani you are the reason for me to live this life and my dead too should be on your lap only. 
Ishani(hearing it opened her eyes and seeing him):Ranveer what is this in this time why are you talking about dead and all? I will never allow dead to touch you until I am with you. 
Ranveer hearing it smiled to her were Ishani too smiled back to him were as smiling Ranveer thought about a incident in their life were he thought about Rithika and Sharman having a date and Rithika inviting him and Ishani there and the way Rithika and Sharman left them alone to have a separate date and he thought about the way he tried to move and Ishani tried to make him be with her and the way he said her that she will be the reason for his dead and hurting her and then he saw Ishani who was caressing his cheek and smiling admiring him. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani in a cute child tone):I am sorry Ishani..
Ishani(caressing his four days unshaven beard):Sorry for what?
Ranveer:Nothing when we went to date with Rithika and Sharman know?
Ishani(hearing it thinking about that day and then getting the incident and seeing him):Haan Rithika invited me and you to that date and you were angry on me for going to Chiraag place that time. 
Ranveer:Haan that only..
Ishani(seeing him):For that why are you asking sorry and all?
Ranveer:Nahi Ishani on that day you said you are the reason for me to be in the hotel but in anger I said that you will be the reason for my dead only not for my life. I hurted you a lot Ishani. I am sorry. (he said it with a feeling sorry face).
Ishani(caressing his beard so well with her hand and in a cute tone):Arrey is this time to talk about those things..?
Ranveer(with a worried face):I know asking sorry while making love to you in the bed is little weird lekhin I love you so much Ishani. Without you living a life is seriously not possible for me. In anger without thinking I am telling harsh words to you without even thinking how hurting it will be for you. (he was kept on feeling sorry and telling about his past mistakes).
Ishani seeing Ranveer's feeling sorry face and the way he is telling the past events of their life and asking sorry to her in a cute instant she putting her hand over Ranveer's neck and pulling him close to her and in a unexpected moment she kissed Ranveer's lips were Ranveer who didn't expect this closed his eyes were Ishani was kissing him so well were their breath were held for a while were Ishani kissing him so well and then she left him from her were Ishani was grasping were Ranveer too grasped and saw her with a surprised look were there was a little smile in his lips. 
Ranveer(managing his grasp):Arrey why suddenly you kissed me?
Ishani(with so much love for him held his both the sides cheeks and in a lovely tone):I don't want you to feel sorry for the past things in our life. Even when I am angry on you too I used to behave badly to you. When you came to Baroda to get me back in your life that time even I behaved in a rude way to you.
Ranveer saw her with a silent face were Ishani seeing him for a while and continuing..
Ishani:Ranveer our life is a roller coaster ride only always. We get so many problems but the end result is we both will be together ever though we get separated so many times. Haan you have hurt me with words and actions but I will immediately forgive you in my heart. Because I love you so much and there is no use in showing our anger to our loved once. (with a cute given up face):I love you Ranveer never mind what you do to me? I may behave angry to you or even I could scold you but the love I have for you in my heart will be always stable in my heart. 
Ranveer(hearing it with a light smile):I love you 
Ishani(shook her head as okay to him and in a romantic tone):Show me..
Ranveer(hearing it with a romantic smile in a low tone):If you turn a bit I can continue ..
Ishani hearing it with a shy smile took her hands from him and then she moved a bit and turned in the bed and showed her back to him were Ranveer seeing her a cute smile went close to her and then he touched the knot thread of her blouse and then he removed the knot of the blouse and then he went close to her back and kissed her back with a lust in his face were he started to caress his lips so well on her back were Ishani feeling it closed her eyes were she slowly turned well and laid upside down in the bed were Ranveer too moved along with her and he was kissing her back so well were he was having so much love on her was seen in this move of Ranveer were he was caressing his lips so well in her back..
Ishani(Feeling Ranveer's lips in her back in a low tone):Ranveer...please..
Ranveer caressing and kissing Ishani's back with his lips so well were as he was kissing Ishani's back itself he was growing hard in between his knees were he took his lips to Ishani's neck by moving his lips in her back were he went to her neck and kissed her neck and took his lips to Ishani's ear lobe and kissed her ear lobe and then in her ears..
Ranveer(in a low tone):I can't control anymore Ishani..
Ishani(hearing it and with the closed eyes laying upside down in the bed):hmmm
Ranveer(hearing it in the seductive tone):Can I remove your Blouse hook?
Ishani:hmm
Ranveer hearing it got up from Ishani and then he saw her blouse hook with a seductive face were he removed her blouse hook and her inner wear hook and then he turned Ishani to him were Ishani too was moving like a robot in his hands were she laid in the bed with closed eyes were Ranveer removed her blouse and inner wear from her in a moment and then he dropped her blouse and inner down in the floor and then he saw Ishani were Ishani was now covering herself with the bed sheet and was closing herself well were Ranveer went close to her and he kissed her cheek deeply and then seeing her. 
Ranveer:move your hands from the bed sheet Ishani..
Ishani(without opening her eyes):Feeling shy Ranveer please...
Ranveer(took his hand to her cheek and then caressing her cheek with love and seeing her):Open your eyes..
Ishani(hearing it opened her eyes and seeing Ranveer a cute child look):hmm
Ranveer(seeing her with a seductive face and caressing her cheek with love):See I am your husband Ishani so come on take your hands from the bed sheet. 
Ishani(Seeing Ranveer):Don't know why suddenly today I am feeling shy. After so many days we are sharing love know? May be because of that..(before she could tell the next word).
Ranveer(giving a light smile to her):Ishani do you think that I have all the rights in you?
Ishani(seeing him):Haan you have complete rights in me. you have rights to completely take me for you. 
Ranveer hearing it with a smile held her hand that was holding the bed and then with a strong hold he took Ishani's hand from the bed sheet and then he kept her hand on his shoulder were Ishani touched Ranveer's shoulder with her hand were her eyes went to Ranveer's chest part were he was looking more handsome in his body built too. Ranveer giving a smile to her went close to her and then he kissed her chin were Ishani's other hand too automatically was taken from the bed sheet were she held Ranveer close to her by touching his both the shoulders were Ranveer caressed her chin and cheek with his lips were Ishani's both the hands were caressing Ranveer's shoulders and neck part were Ranveer feeling Ishani's touch in his body he immediately took his one hand to the bed sheet and moved the bed sheet a bit and then he went inside the bed sheet and started to kiss Ishani below the neck were Ishani feeling Ranveer's move had a smile in her lips were her hands were now on Ranveer's head were her hands were caressing Ranveer's hair so well as Ranveer was kissing her below the neck were Ranveer caressing his lips took his lips to Ishani's B***s and from here Ranveer was losing his control to Ishani were Ishani was too losing her control completely to Ranveer were Ranveer's hands and lips were playing so well on Ishani's B***s were the rain was still in its full force outside were both love birds were in their full force to love each other were Ranveer was loving Ishani so well were as Ranveer was doing his naughtiness in her B***s she was getting wet in her private part were feeling it..
Ishani(in a mourning):Ranveer...
Ranveer getting satisfied in her B***s he moved his lips to her stomach and started to kiss her stomach so well were Ishani was breathing heavily were Ranveer was turning her too seductive with all his moves were he was playing with his lips and hands all over her body. Ranveer kissed Ishani's stomach deeply were Ishani was holding the bed sheet tightly and was crushing the bed sheet were Ranveer came out of the bed sheet and saw Ishani were she was closing her eyes so well and her lips were shivering and her hands were holding the bed sheet were Ranveer having a light smile took his hand to Ishani's in-skirt inside the bed sheet and he removed the knot of Ishani's in-skirt were he moved her in-skirt down were Ishani was shivering a lot were she didn't open her eyes at all. 
Ranveer(Seeing Ishani in a low tone):you are comfortable know Ishani?
Ishani(without opening her eyes):I will be always comfortable with you Ranveer...
Ranveer having a smile went inside the bed sheet and then he removed the in-skirt of Ishani and came out of the bed sheet and he dropped the in-skirt in the floor were he removed his night pant too and then he dropped his night pant in the floor and then he was with his B****s were he went to Ishani's legs and then he kissed her foot with his lips and then he moved his lips in Ishani's white leg and he was kissing both her legs were Ishani was only able to close her eyes and feel what Ranveer was doing to her were all these moves were making her again wet in her private place were she was kept on mourning Ranveer's name were Ranveer kissing Ishani's legs so well he came back to Ishani and he laid near her..
Ishani(feeling Ranveer came to her slowly opening her eyes and seeing him):Why are you kissing my legs and all?
Ranveer(seeing her):I want you completely Ishani you said I have rights to get you completely know?
Ishani:Haan but when you kiss my legs and all I feel worried. I don't want you to fall in my feet Ranveer but you are often doing this..
Ranveer(going close to her and kissing her forehead and seeing her):See Ishani Every time when problems came in my life you came and stood in front of me to prevent me from that problem. you didn't even think about your life while going to jail for me Ishani you didn't think what will happen to your life or your reputation too. When I have this much good wife who is ready to give her everything for my happiness what in wrong in me falling in your feet? In every love making I will do this and from today don't feel worried Ishani for this please..
Ishani(hearing it touched Ranveer's shoulder and then she moved Ranveer towards the bed and in a loving tone):Lay in the bed..
Ranveer too moved and he laid in the bed were Ishani holding the bed sheet well with her and she got up and she came to Ranveer and then with a smile went to his forehead and kissed his forehead and came to his nose and kissed his nose and then she kissed his both the cheeks one by one and then she came his chest and lovingly kissed his chest were Ranveer felt the moves of Ishani on his body with a smile were Ishani kissed his well built chest and then she kissed the bullet scares of Ranveer deeply and saw Ranveer a romantic look. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Move ahead..
Ranveer(hearing it with a smile Held Ishani and made her to lay in the bed and he came above her and in a cute way):Sure my darling...(Telling it he took his hand inside the bed sheet and he was about to touch her P*****s)
Ishani held Ranveer's hand before he could touch her P*****s were Ranveer seeing Ishani holding his hand he saw her..
Ranveer:(with a lust face):More than this I can't control please...please...
Ishani(seeing Ranveer closed her eyes and in a low tone):Okay..(telling it she took her hand from Ranveer's hand).
Ranveer feeling Ishani took her hand from his hand he with a smile moved his hand to Ishani's P*****s and then he removed her P*****s and went inside the bed sheet and then he took the P*****s off her and then he brought his hand out of the bed sheet and then he dropped the P*****s down in the floor were then he started to Kiss Ishani's knees so well on both the side were Ishani was shivering a lot were she held the bed sheet in the bed tightly and Ranveer in a while he went and kiss Ishani's w*******d were Ishani feeling it she crushed the bed sheet so well. 
Ishani(mourning):Ranveer...Ranveer..
Ranveer kissing her w*******d well and then getting that Ishani was wet he too got seductive were he too came out of the bed sheet and then he sat well in the bed and he was feeling so hard in between his knees were his M*****d was so hard were he took off his B****s from him and then he dropped it down in the floor and then he laid in the bed next to Ishani and he adjusted the bed sheet well covering them were he saw Ishani..
Ranveer:Shall I come in you Ishani?
Ishani(without opening her eyes):hmmm
Ranveer getting this okay from Ishani he came above her well and then he inserted himself inside her and he started to love her so well were Ishani too held Ranveer's back well with her hands were both were mourning each others name and they were proposing their love to each other so many times were this move said their pure love than their lust were it was exactly next 15 minutes were Ishani was getting her climate 
Ishani(holding Ranveer tightly with her):Ranveer I love you Ranveer I can never live without you please never try to go from me..I love you...(she was feeling satisfied in this love).
Ranveer(too loving her so well with his moves finally getting his O****m and giving it inside Ishani in a love tone):Meri Aashiqui sirf tumse hi Ishani I can never think a life not having you near me. I want you to be standing next to me in all the moments of my life. I love you(telling it grasping so well he laid over Ishani).
Ishani too hugged him well were both were hugging each other so well and were closed their eyes and were feeling the love of each other. The rain was getting less in its speed were Ranveer got up from Ishani and then he laid in the bed next to Ishani were Ishani as Ranveer moved from her opening her eyes she turned and saw Ranveer were Ranveer was having a cute smile in his lips were he was seeing the top of the room and he was relaxing himself were Ishani with a cute naughty move went to Ranveer and then she herself laid her head in Ranveer's chest were Ranveer seeing Ishani in his chest with a happy smile he embraced her with his smile. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):How was your husband today?
Ishani(laying well in his chest and resting her chin in his chest and seeing Ranveer):Always my husband is a super cute man in everything and when love making know? He is so sweet. And today he was so so so sweet..
Ranveer(caressing Ishani's head):hmm so my wife is satisfied..
Ishani(shook her head as yes):Haan..(cutely):How about you?
Ranveer:haan satisfied in this first love making which was treat for Raagini's birthday (with a naughty face):Next is I am going to love you for success of our love..(telling it he held her well with his hands and turned her and laid her in the bed and he came above her).
Ishani(laying in the bed and seeing Ranveer above her):Ranveer..you are a impossible man even If I tell you to love me for 24 hours also you will do it. 
Ranveer:Haan I will surely do it Ishani.
Ishani(smiling to his reply):Tk do it..
Ranveer:(with a surprise look):Okay for second love making..
Ishani:Haan okay only...(she saw him with a cute love in her eyes).
Ranveer smiling to her and he was about to kiss her again to start the second love making were that was the moment his phone rang being in the lamp table which disturbed both Ranveer and Ishani and Ranveer saw the phone with a disturbed look. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superd update
Thanx for pm
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hii Sakshi. 
Fabulous update dear😊
U said that u didn't think to give ishveer consummation as 18+. But why dear?
I am requesting, whenever in future u plan to give us a con scene of ishveer then plz make it as 18+. We always want 18+ consummation part. So be ready for next time con sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜›.
We all love ur story dear. πŸ˜Š
Waiting for next part.
Love You.😊
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic update thanks for pm
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh thank you so much dear for giving 18+ episode. It was amazing. It was a real pleasure for me to read this episode. Waiting for the next.
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Your episode made my day today. Such a romantic and sensitive update. Ranveer's talk about death makes me think that something will happen to him further.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Ishaani999 - 6 years ago