Rehan. (overdose of acting)

Slytherin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
After Rosh 's acting. I don't like much of a acting from Rehan' s side.(contrary to popular belief)
Sure Ashim is a cute face but so far his acting is bit overacting along with that Roshni girl.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Exactly my thoughts...Some.other known face could have been who can put up a better show!!
Well he was shown as charming funny casanova.  He is doing fine.  Just my opinion.  Kivanc acting was like this and they copied everything so he is doing justice.  Maybe director asked him to do act like this.  Edited by ProudGay - 6 years ago
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I actually like both their acting. πŸ˜† Think they're natural 'cause I can imagine some of my friends acting this way. 
Verifiedfangirl thumbnail
Sorry, but I love his acting and expressions..if you see behlul you  cansee the same expressions too..let's see :) Edited by Verifiedfangirl - 6 years ago
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree. Good looks aside, aashim really needs to tone it down a notch. I have not seen the original but that's no excuse to over act.. The original had bad acting so remake has to have it tooπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He's a hit and a miss so far but most of the time, he's charming. In the conversation with AM, where he spoke about developing the habit of saying "no" to Rosh, Ashim was good. 
Anyway, I find him better than Kivanc Tatlitug's Behlul. 
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
for me i think he is cool character, plays it well, enjoy watching his scenes on screen.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This show might change Aashim's career if he can nail the part just like Kivanc for AIM Edited by 2RsFan - 6 years ago