Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ProudGay

Clarity u r saying opposite.  In original behlul was cousin  but here Rehaan is frnds son

Oh achcha. Okay, then it can happen. Rosh is too young for Rehan. He thinks of her as a baby and she looks like one too. Rehan will babysit her or what?  Reminds me of Alia Bhatt.
😆

Girl is obsessive. She will spoil things for everyone.

What's the deal between her and the chauffeur? And the other girl who likes the chauffeur? That is an interesting love triangle.
I will tell u how it works. 
A loves b loves c loves d.  Even the guy who was f**kin heroines mom will b ex of massi  or caretaker  of kids.  Only hero heroine love each other.  But others r in a loop.  A loves b c loves d loves to z loves a.  Jeez!  Rehaan thinks of her as sister.  But she thinks him father of her kids lol. 
This show is all abt sex between Rehaan and ahanna lol.  Behlul loved bihter but he was guilty of betraying his uncle n nihal..  That guilt drove him to be coward. 
Chauffer loves roshni... The servant girl loves him.  Endless loop
Edited by ProudGay - 6 years ago
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
She's that mandatory annoying character that everyone loves to dislike even though she's not really bad at heart. 
Her immaturity in yesterday's episode when she kept asking Anant if he is in love with someone, and left in anger when he didn't answer annoyed the hell out of me. ðŸ˜†
And something tells me she wont stop here 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aahana-

She's that mandatory annoying character that everyone loves to dislike even though she's not really bad at heart. 

Her immaturity in yesterday's episode when she kept asking Anant if he is in love with someone, and left in anger when he didn't answer annoyed the hell out of me. ðŸ˜†
And something tells me she wont stop here 

Even I was annoyed but from her pov it is natural for her to feel insecure. No girl will be thrilled at the idea of getting a step mom n Laila Raichand?? She might be an adult but she is yet to see the world for what it is. She has been shielded all her life unlike Ahana who had it the hard way.
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Even I was annoyed but from her pov it is natural for her to feel insecure. No girl will be thrilled at the idea of getting a step mom n Laila Raichand?? She might be an adult but she is yet to see the world for what it is. She has been shielded all her life unlike Ahana who had it the hard way.

I can understand her concern at getting a mom like Laila Raichand, but not her aversion to her father having someone else in his life. 
She's 18 and not a kid anymore. Anyone at that age would understand that her Dad, having been single for so long may need someone in his life apart from his kids. I can understand that she's a pampered child and has never really shared her father's love but I think it's time to show a little maturity and not be so hostile towards the idea of a second marriage. Or maybe I am wrong as we don't know what she thinks of her Yamini Maasi's feelings towards her father, but her yesterday's outburst seemed like she has a problem with the very idea of another woman in her father's life which seems a little immature given her age (But I guess, mentally, she's still a baby). 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aahana-

I can understand her concern at getting a mom like Laila Raichand, but not her aversion to her father having someone else in his life. 
She's 18 and not a kid anymore. Anyone at that age would understand that her Dad, having been single for so long may need someone in his life apart from his kids. I can understand that she's a pampered child and has never really shared her father's love but I think it's time to show a little maturity and not be so hostile towards the idea of a second marriage. Or maybe I am wrong as we don't know what she thinks of her Yamini Maasi's feelings towards her father, but her yesterday's outburst seemed like she has a problem with the very idea of another woman in her father's life which seems a little immature given her age (But I guess, mentally, she's still a baby). 

She is immature for her age but not everyone display the same level of maturity as well ðŸ˜Š I have seen girls who are teen being way more mature than an adult twice their age and an adult acting like a kid ðŸ˜† Some people are extremely possessive and a lil insecure as well. Bcoz we all grew up listening to fairy tales like Cindrella and Snow White where the step mother was depicted in a bad light. U never feel insecure to share the love of ur father with ur mother coz u know both will love u regardless and that u will always be important in their life. But when ur father brings in a new wife who is a total stranger to u, its hard to get over the insecurity that this woman would one day snatch everything u held dear. Lets see how the story goes forward. I guess in the original, Nihal eventually accepted Bihter even though she wanted her nanny or maasi marry her father. Not sure but thats what I read.