Frequent Posters

Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome ...i love it. 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishveer kiss was very romantic and passionate. ishveer ragini number scene and selfie scenes were cute.ranveer allowed ishani to go out as they don't have to worry about nirbhay ritika now.but he doesn't know that still there are others to harm ishani.hope ranveer will protect her 
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic update I loved it completely β€οΈupdate soon πŸ˜Š
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic update yaar. Lovely work. Waiting for nxt 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

happy that sugar factory is working well.liked nirbhay supporting ritika against his mom.chaithali wants to know when ishani will go out.but for that she is trying to over hear ishveer conversation in the bedroom and watch them secretly.shameless woman.good that she ran awayπŸ˜†

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Sugar factory is working well and the way Nirbhay 
supported Rithika against his mom 
yes Chaithali is wanting to know when Ishani will go out but for that she is 
trying to over hear Ishveer coversation in their bedroom and watch them 
secretly yes she is a shameless woman only for sure
but thank god she ran away
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Wissam ashishi
welcome to the thread 
thanks for your comment
glad you liked the episode
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ishveer kiss was very romantic and passionate. ishveer ragini number scene and selfie scenes were cute.ranveer allowed ishani to go out as they don't have to worry about nirbhay ritika now.but he doesn't know that still there are others to harm ishani.hope ranveer will protect her 

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishveer kiss and Ishveer Raagini numbers scenes and selfie
scenes 
Ranveer now allowed Ishani to go out thinking that Rithika and Nirbhay have changed
but Ranveer didn't know about other who are trying to harm Ishani 
wish that Ranveer protect Ishani 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Fantastic update I loved it completely β€οΈupdate soon πŸ˜Š

Hi Mansi
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarahrosid

Fantastic update yaar. Lovely work. Waiting for nxt 

Hi Sarah
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 663
Ranveer was hugging Ishani so well in his embrace were Ishani too was hugging his so well were she was resting her head in Ranveer's chest where she felt the embrace of love in his hug. The rain was pouring heavily from the sky and was wetting the grounds of Mumbai were there was a thunder which made Ishani to immediately come out of the hug of Ranveer were Ranveer too feeling Ishani going out of the hug opened his eyes and saw Ishani who was standing seeing out of the window. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):What is this Ishani?Why you came out of the hug?
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice turning and seeing him):Thunder is heavy know Ranveer?Hearing the thunder sound only I came out of the hug. 
Ranveer:(with a surprised face):Every woman will hug the husband when they hear the thunder sound but you are breaking the hug hearing the thunder sound?
Ishani(cutely seeing him and with a cute face): Is there any rule that a woman need to hug her husband when thunder is heard?
Ranveer:Haan in movies and all like that only know heroin will hug the hero while the thunder sound is heard.
Ishani:Arrey baba that is in movies only not in real life. 
Ranveer:Tk fine but..(with a cute puppy face):hug me know please?
(he opened his hands indicating her to hug him).
Ishani(seeing him a cute look):Nahi..
Ranveer(immediately):Tk then let me hug(telling it before Ishani could react he came near her and then putting his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him and smiled to her).
Ishani(being in the hug of Ranveer seeing him with a cute face):To be close to me you will do all the antics..
Ranveer:haan I am like that only.(he smiled cutely to her):Ishani can I ask you something?
Ishani(smiling to him well and keeping her both the hands on Ranveer's shoulders and cutely):hmm ask me..
Ranveer: I know I used to behave bad to you at times, used to behave in a romantic manner to you at times and even used to be playful to you at times. Which avatar of Ranveer you like so much?
Ishani(cutely moving her hands around Ranveer's neck and seeing him a lovely look and in a low tone):Shall I tell which avatar of Ranveer I like so much?
Ranveer(happily shook his head as yes):hmm
Ishani:More than angry Ranveer, more than playful Ranveer, More than romantic Ranveer. I love another avatar of you so much. 
Ranveer:What is it?
Ishani:I know that my husband is a stubborn businessman in the world of share markets and diamond. But that stubborn businessman used to behave in his childish way and show his puppy face to me alone. I love that childish and puppy Ranveer only so much. 
Ranveer(cutely):Accha you love me behaving like a child to you?
Ishani:Haan to me only you will behave like that know?Every girl will love her husband behaving childish to her alone.Only my eyes has rights to see a childish Ranveer (took her one hand from his neck and then caressing his cheek cutely): Stubborn RV being a childish Ranveer to me alone will always make me happy. So I love that Childish Ranveer only a lot.
Ranveer(cutely hitting his forehead with Ishani's forehead and taking his forehead back and smiling to Ishani):haan I will be always ready to be your child.(he smiled to her).
Ishani(smiling back to him):Tk tell me which Ishani you like so much?
Ranveer(thinking well and then seeing Ishani cutely):I know that My Ishani is very innocent and a very soft nature girl and at a time bit angry girl too but I love the soft nature Ishani behaving naughty to me alone.so I love Naughty Ishani a lot (he smiled telling it).
Ishani:you love Naughty Ishani..?
Ranveer:(shook his head as yes):hmm to me only you will always behave Naughty know so only my eyes has the right to enjoy Naughty Ishani so I love that Naughty Ishani a lot. 
Ishani immediately taking her hands from his neck and cheek and then putting her one hand out of the window and then fetching some rain water in her hand and then immediately pouring it on Ranveer's face were Ranveer who didn't expect it from Ishani feeling the rain water in his face suddenly closed his eyes and then took his both the hands from Ishani's back and then took his one hand to his face and he wiped the rain water from his face and then saw Ishani with a cute face. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer seeing her with a smile):Is this Naughty Ishani enough to you?
Ranveer(smiling to her):haan okay but I won't leave that Naughty Ishani as it is..(telling it he too showed his hand out of the window and without fetching the rain water he beat the rain water towards inside the room towards Ishani with his hand were that made the water to fall over Ishani's face).
Ishani(feeling Ranveer making the rain water to fall over her face and face getting wet):Ranveer no..(she showed her both the hands in front of her face to prevent her face from rain water)..
Ranveer:Arrey you like rain so much know?Then why are you showing your hands in front of your face?
Ishani immediately taking her hands from the front of her face and seeing Ranveer were Ranveer splashed the rain water well in Ishani's face were that wet Ishani's face so well were Ishani too immediately putting her hands out of the window and she too started to beat the rain inside the room against Ranveer's face. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Let me wet you too..
Ranveer(feeling his face getting wet in rain water beating the water over Ishani's face):Oh rain water fight..
Ishani:yes..
Both were beating the rain water against each other and were splashing over each other's face and both were getting wet in their face completely were their hair, neck and the dress below the neck were too getting somewhat wet were Ranveer beating the rain water against Ishani and smiling happily to Ishani were as he turned to Ishani smiling and then saw the rain were realizing something he again turned and saw Ishani were his hands stopped beating the rain water towards Ishani automatically were his eyes got stuck in Ishani were the wet fair face of Ishani was now seducing him towards her were his eyes went to Ishani's lips that were pink like anything and was having rain water drops around it were Ishani was kept on beating the rain water on Ranveer were Ranveer without getting distracted in that too was admiring Ishani so well were Ishani was happily splashing the rain water on Ranveer were Ranveer getting the water splashed in his face without turning to other side and bearing the water that was splashed in his face without turning to any other side seeing Ishani with a fixed look walked a step and went close to Ishani and he held Ishani's hand's wrist that was out of the window and the hand that was splashing water over him were Ishani feeling Ranveer holding her hand stopped splashing of water over Ranveer and turned and saw Ranveer were she saw Ranveer's seducing face were the smile that was till now in Ishani's face due to playing with rain water with Ranveer changed into a silent face were Ranveer was holding Ishani's hand out of the window and rain was wetting both of their hands so well. 
Ranveer(seeing the wet lips of Ishani and the rain drops around her lips was making his more seductive were moving his eyes from Ishani's lips he saw her eyes were seeing her eyes in a very seductive low tone):I want you Ishani..
Ishani hearing it saw Ranveer with a silent face were she was seeing his eyes were he too was seeing her eyes were both were seeing each others eyes and were searching for their love were Ishani seeing Ranveer's wet hair and his wet face and then she feeling that their both the hands were getting wet as Ranveer was holding her hand wrist with his hand were Ishani looking at Ranveer's eyes itself she slowly took her hand wrist from Ranveer's hand were Ranveer feeling that Ishani took her hand from his hand and he was seeing her eyes with a bit disappointed face as he thought that Ishani is not ready for love making today were before he could complete his thinking Ishani seeing his eyes itself held Ranveer's hand that was getting wet in Rain outside the window were Ishani held Ranveer's hand tightly and her fingers were in between Ranveer's fingers were Ranveer feeling Ishani holding his hand had a light smile in his lips were both still being in the eye lock Ranveer cutely raised his eye brows as what were Ishani seeing him a romantic look in a cute tone..
Ishani:Take me for you..
Ranveer hearing it and having a smile in his lips still without any other thinking with his other hand he held Ishani's back head and then he pulled her head near him and in a instant he kiss Ishani's wet lips were Ishani too feeling Ranveer's kiss closed her eyes were Ranveer too closed his eyes and was sucking Ishani's lips were their hands were in each other hand and the rain was wetting both of their hands as their hands were stretched outside the window still were Ranveer kissing Ishani well and was tightening his hand in Ishani's hand were Ishani too was tightening her hand in Ranveer's hand were Ranveer getting satisfied in the kiss took his lips from Ishani's lips were he was grasping a bit were Ishani too was grasping a bit were Ishani without seeing Ranveer took her hand from Ranveer's hand in a micro second and then she walked towards the bed and then she went to the bed and she held the bed stand with her hand and stood there and showed her back to Ranveer were Ranveer who didn't expect Ishani will move from him saw turned and saw Ishani's back and getting that she went from him without able to see his face after the kiss he slowly took his hand inside were his hand was so much wet due to rain water and then he saw the rain and had a cute smile were he took his both the hands to the doors of the window and then he closed the doors of the window and he locked the window and then he pulled the curtains and closed the window. Ranveer turned and saw Ishani were she was still standing holding the bed stand and was showing her back were Ranveer with a cute smile started to walk towards Ishani were Ishani holding the bed stand was having a shy smile in her face because of getting kissed by Ranveer were as she was feeling shy Ranveer came to her and standing behind her and in a lovely move he took his both the hands to Ishani's stomach and then he hugged her so well from behind and kept his chin in Ishani's shoulder and in a romantic tone. 
Ranveer:Feeling shy?
Ishani(smiling as Ranveer hugged her):hmmm
Ranveer:(in a instant took his hand from her stomach and then he turned her towards him and putting his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him and seeing her a romantic look):I love you.
Ishani(seeing him a shy look and giving a shy smile to him):hmm
Ranveer(in a low tone):Tell me I love you too..
Ishani(seeing him with a shy look):Ranveer let me tell when I am able to tell to you. 
Ranveer(smiling):Haan tk today night surely you will have tell I love you to me for sure..
Ishani(seeing him a cute look and hit his shoulder with her hand):Chee Ranveer tum bi na..
Ranveer(smiling to her):you look so beautiful today and as rain water is resting in your face you look more beautiful. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's wet hair and wet neck):you too looking handsome. 
Ranveer(smiling to her):hmm thank you. you know what when you used to get wet in rain before our marriage know? that time itself you will look beautiful to my eyes. 
Ishani:But that time and all you will always make fun of me telling that I don't look good. Before marriage and all you will always make fun of me know that what ever dress I wear I will be boring and all. (she made a cute child face to him)
Ranveer(seeing the cute child face of Ishani):Arrey that was just to make fun of you and that time I was just your friend how can I tell you that you look hot and beautiful being your friend? Being your husband today let me tell you that really to my eyes always Ishani will be beautiful only. 
Ishani(smiling to him and shook her head as okay):hmmm okay I am happy today..(telling it she smiled to him).
Ranveer too smiled to her were Ishani smiling to Ranveer and saw Ranveer's front hair were his front hair were wet due to Rain were she immediately held the Pallu of her Saree and she took her Saree to Ranveer's head and started to dry his hair. 
Ranveer(getting Ishani is drying his hair seeing Ishani):Arrey I didn't get wet to that extreme and all. 
Ishani:(drying his hair with her Saree pallu and seeing him):We only splashed water on each other so we won't get that much wet and all.But rain water is in your front hair and keeping your hair wet is not good for health you may get cold so let me dry it...
Ishani was drying his hair were Ranveer was seeing Ishani with a smile were her care for him was making him fall in love with her more and more were Ishani after drying his hair well took her Saree pallu to Ranveer's face and dried his face too and then she took the Saree Pallu and dropped it down and saw Ranveer's face and gave a smile to him. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look):Let me too dry your face..Let me bring the towel..(telling it he was about to leave her).
Ishani(before he could leave she held his t-shirt with her hand and seeing him):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani holding his t-shirt stopped and seeing her face):hmm
Ishani:My face will get dried by itself. Don't leave me today. After so many days we are together so let us be close to each other today. 
Ranveer(smiling to her):Okay but your front hairs are too wet know?.
Ishani:That's okay nothing will happen to me If you give your body hotness to me. 
Ranveer(hearing it in a low tone):I am ready to give my hotness to you. (telling it seeing her eyes a silent look and in a next moment he took Ishani in his hands so well and seeing her a cute look):Shall I take you to bed?
Ishani(holding Ranveer's neck so well being in his hands and seeing him a love look):hmmm
Ranveer giving a cute smile to her started to walk towards the bed were he walked only two steps as they were near the bed only already were coming to the bed he laid Ishani in the bed carefully and made her lay comfortable in the bed were Ishani too laid well in the bed and rested her head comfortably in the pillow and saw Ranveer a cute romantic look. Ranveer too stood well after laying her in a bed and was smiling seeing her a romantic look. Ishani took a deep breath and then she saw the room a glance and saw the window were the window was covered by the curtains were she saw the other side of the room and saw the room door closed and then she saw the window near the door and seeing the window's curtain that was moved somewhat and saw Ranveer were Ranveer seeing her a cute look and he was about to sit in the bed were before he could sit..
Ishani:Ranveer ek minute
Ranveer(hearing it stood again in the floor and seeing Ishani):hmm
Ishani:Window's curtains are not properly closed. 
Ranveer hearing it saw the window that he closed and came now were he getting that window is closed well with the curtain and then he turned and saw the other side window and getting that window curtains are not properly closed seeing Ishani..
Ranveer:Hmm let me close it..(telling it he started to walk towards the window).
He went to the window and then he saw the window was opened lightly were he closed the window door well and then he locked that door well and then he moved the curtains well were the curtains covered the window well were he walked and went to the door and made sure he has locked the door well already and then he moved the curtains over the door too and then he started to walk towards the bed were he came to the bed and then he saw Ishani and gave a smile. 
Ranveer:Now its okay know?
Ishani(still laying in the bed):hmm okay..(telling it she showed her one hand to Ranveer).
Ranveer seeing her with a cute smile moved to the light switch and then he turned off the lights of the room leaving the bed stand lights to glow and then he saw Ishani having a smile in her lips and showing her hand to him still were he immediately took his hand to his t-shirt bottom and then he removed his t-shirt in a instant through his head and then he dropped the t-shirt down in the floor and then he gave his hand in Ishani's hand were Ishani held Ranveer's hand so well and signed him to come to her were Ranveer having a smile holding Ishani's hand itself he sat in the bed next to her and in a cute move he laid in the bed next to her and touched her cheek with his inner hand lovingly were Ishani too feeling it closed her eyes to give herself to Ranveer that night. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago