Finally a different story. DSJZ

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
So many days, i waited for some show to be different to be interesting and entertaining, 
i been watching some shows and when they started killing it i just stopped watching, why waste my time on shows that boil my blood. 
i hope n pray that SP won't change the story for the sake of TRP. i hope they will keep the original plot, let it be as is and the audience would accept.
every character is special is different in this story, even the stuff at anant's home are shown.

point is, everyone know Laila so well, they know what she loves and what kind of woman she is. that's why her daughters would suffer, from people who would fear that their mother will use her kids and try to grab money from them 
seeing next episode i must say, people know laila so well that they know what she is capable of. 

show is awesome and i hope it remains like that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

me_Rill thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

So many days, i waited for some show to be different to be interesting and entertaining, 

i been watching some shows and when they started killing it i just stopped watching, why waste my time on shows that boil my blood. 
i hope n pray that SP won't change the story for the sake of TRP. i hope they will keep the original plot, let it be as is and the audience would accept.
every character is special is different in this story, even the stuff at anant's home are shown.

point is, everyone know Laila so well, they know what she loves and what kind of woman she is. that's why her daughters would suffer, from people who would fear that their mother will use her kids and try to grab money from them 
seeing next episode i must say, people know laila so well that they know what she is capable of. 

show is awesome and i hope it remains like that.

@bold fingers crossed
do u know the gurl playing Anants daughter? seemsi have seen her in other show..

Edited by me_Rill - 6 years ago
well thing will be mother's transformation. she is a gold digger but she will change in the end. hope they keep it as ask i memnu as they copied from it
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
in reality people don't change that quickly. if u r gold digger, you always will be one, u won't change like that