Future story of Dev Meera Mehek

PM1774 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

😉😉😉

Hello lovely people, while some are busy celebrating the low TRP stating due to showing less Meera...though the story is directing towards Dev-Meera only, still brooding over some Karma Theory...which is very un-realistic for a show like Dev, which is an excellent show but comes late in the night ...really late...considering Monday working for most people watching a Sunday night show could be really taxing...the advertisements are really high number, which proves that it's still liked by masses...the show does not get a repeat telecast the next day now a days, which in Aug month used to get...the show does not have a promos, which used to be shown earlier...so considering all these the TRP currently is decent enough.

So another 4 episodes of roller-coaster ride to plunge in to the most thrilling show of TV currently .

I am writing something to pep up the group with some wild guesses of the future stories else it seems people are mourning over undecided TRACK and jumping it to unseen conclusions on top of that blaming CVs ,bashing /judging actor/actresses.

After Dev is sure that she is Mehek not Vaani seeing the black mole on her back, he confronts her. She does not say anything and silently bears all the allegations of Dev. But when Dev sees her attacking like a trained killer/ fugitive on that sharp shooter he realizes that she is some one really different but wants to protect him. He leaves from there and contacts Meera - Amod and gets arrested leaving Mehek behind. But in the custody he makes the plan and proves himself not guilty of Mr Sahay's murder, gets released. Then he/Meera/Amod secretly tries to find about the Chakrabuyha group and Mehek. They get to know of the group and the linkage with Johra apa ,who is actually dev's mother(but she has positive side so gets released), the leader of the group and Mehek .However Mehek again vanished .Dev is really disturbed, Meera - Amod consoles him during this time. Dev runs his detective business further with help of Meera and Johra .Dev really becomes close to Avi and Meera.

Possibility: If they want to retain Ashish Chowdhary, Amit Dolawat ,Sumona and Pooja

Dev adopts Avi and marries Meera but is killed by Mehek in a suspicious state so more drama---more suspense and thrill. Mehek reappears again as a sports /yoga instructor with her little daughter-Misty in the city. Amod marries another person and has a son.

In season 2 the grown up Avi-the detective -Assayed by Ashish Chaudhary( miraculously looks like dev ) meets Misty assayed by Pooja Banerjee,who is a grey character love interest of Dev ) and Junior Amod as police man. Mahima (assayed by Sumona Chkaravorty), who is really mysterious but positive character love interest of Avi .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Already stated my views on TRP issue, not commenting any further or else this debate wud go on forever. Coming to S2, I'm unsure how effectively they can take it forward considering the repetition of cases.
I also think Mehek will run away n Dev moves on in life. Avi being Dev 2.0 wud kill the show cos latter is the backbone. Hopefully, CV's hav thought this out well :)
Rine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope Dev ends on a cliffhanger.  Wants it to end somewhere they can pickup the season 2 from with a little something for us to discuss upon. No TRP or who's gonna end up with whom but rather who's gonna be the mastermind. Just my POV
PM1774 thumbnail
Wah wah kya baat kya baat...Meera jaap Sey koi to save karo...how about Meera bhajan by some people...oh sorry it was actually lord krisha bhajan...but for some forum waloon Meera bhajan convert kar diya jayega...wow what fun...I am loving it...😛😛😛 Edited by PM1774 - 6 years ago
PM1774 thumbnail
Weekend agaya hai...so much excited...itni nice excitement toh  weekend holiday key liye kabhi nahin hoi...dev show brings us so much happiness...
Phir Sey dev ...will come today and will solve his own case...wow what storyline...we are loving it.thanks cv ,pooja ,ashish ,Sumona,Amit for this beautiful show...

charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good guesses...
I feel Mehek will really die this time while protecting Dev.
And Dev and Meera will come close..