Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey

Time goes by so quickly. I always start my day reading your story. 
My congratulations

Hi Neha
yes don't know how time ran 
happy that you start your day reading my story 
thanks for your wishes dearπŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

I love you too Sakshi

All the best to you.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hi Alisha
love you too dear 
thanks for your wishes 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

WOW congratulations Sakshi on successfully completing 2 yrs of ur FF πŸ₯³wish u more more yrs of ur FF 

Hi Mansi
thanks for the wishes and your support dear 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 661
Ranveer kissing Ishani's lips deeply were Ishani's hands too caressed his hair so well were after getting satisfied in the kiss Ranveer slowly took his lips from Ishani's lips and then he opened his eyes slowly were Ishani too getting satisfied in the kiss getting that Ranveer took his lips from her lips she too slowly opened her eyes and was seeing down were Ranveer saw Ishani and was having a smile were his eyes were admiring Ishani's shyness so well were Ishani too having a shyness in her face she slowly raised her face and then saw Ranveer with so much shyness in her face were seeing him for a while with the same shy smile she saw the bed and started to walk towards the bed were as she kept two steps itself Ranveer held Ishani's hand with his hand which made Ishani to stop herself were feeling Ranveer's hand holding her hand she had a smile in her lips were Ranveer too having a cute smile walked two step and came to her and then with a love feeling he hugged Ishani so well from behind were Ishani too feeling Ranveer's hug made herself comfortable in his hug. They both stood silently in each others embrace.
Chaithali ran and came to her room and then she ran to the bed and then she sat in the bed and she was bit grasping with bit shocked face. She grasped for a while and then making herself calm she sat well in the bed and then again thought about Ranveer kissing Ishani were she got the glance of Ranveer's head covering Ishani and the way Ishani's hand came to Ranveer's head. She was shocked so much. 
Chaithali(with a shocked face to herself):How much this Ranveer is loving Ishani?(she shook her head as impossible and was again having shocked face).
As she was having shocked face that was the moment Mithesh entered their room were as soon as entering the room he was about to walk towards the cupboard to get his night dress were before going to the cupboard itself his eyes fell on Chaithali who was sitting in the bed thinking something were with a questioning face he walked and went to the bed and then he sat in the bed facing Chaithali..
Mithesh(seeing Chaithali in a normal tone):Chaithali..
Chaithali got the flashback of Ranveer making Ishani serve drinks to everyone and thought about Ranveer making Ishani to clean the broken glass piece in front of everyone during the Chiraag problem and then again thought about the way Ranveer kissed Ishani few minutes before..
Mithesh(seeing Chaithali not responding to him in a bit loud tone):Chaitu...
Chaithali(in a shocked face to herself):Sab jhooth hain..
Mithesh(hearing what Chaithali is saying):Kya hua Chaitu? Kya Jhooth hain?
Chaithali(hearing this voice of Mithesh only she came to the world and saw Mithesh in front of her and then with a questioning face): When did you come?
Mithesh:I came now only but what happen to you? Kya jhooth hain?
Chaithali(immediately changing her face to a gossiping face and seeing Mithesh):Mithesh Ranveer sometimes will behave angrily to Ishani know?
Mithesh(seeing Chaithali):Haan what for that?
Chaithali:That angry behavior of Ranveer is completely jhooth Mithesh. Ranveer loves Ishani so much. He can be angry on her but when he loves her so much he does not even mind to fall in Ishani's feet it seems..
Mithesh(seeing Chaithali's face with a not understanding face): What happen to you?why are you blabbering something that is coming in your mouth?
Chaithali(thinking what she is telling to Mithesh and then giving a managing smile):Nothing I said Ranveer's anger on Ishani and all is only for time being and his love on Ishani is only true..Today I saw him taking care of Ishani so well that is why I said this. 
Mithesh(giving a smile):Haan haan tk tk I got scared something happened to you.
Chaithali(in thoughts):Hmm If I tell what happened to me that is it..(seeing Mithesh):Tk why you came now itself?
Mithesh:My talking was over with Kailash so I came back.Now let me go and change and come then let us go to the dinner. 
Chaithali(giving a managing smile):Tk..
Mithesh giving a smile to Chaithali got up from the bed and started to walk towards the cupboard to take his night dress and then go to change himself. Chaithali had a impossible head shake again to herself. 
Ranveer and Ishani were hugging each other and was having a cute smile in their lips. 
Ranveer(hugging Ishani so well from behind and in a low tone): Liked what I gave you?
Ishani(with a smile): hmm
Ranveer:Shall I give one more?
Ishani(immediately came out of his grip and turned and saw him and then with a cute strict face):Don't want..
Ranveer:(with a cute face):Why?
Ishani:Don't want means don't want only. If you ask why means what to tell?
Ranveer(cutely went near her and then putting his hands behind her back and he pulled her close to him and then with a cute smile):If you are telling don't want also I will give the kiss..(telling it he was going to kiss her lips again).
Ishani(when he was about to keep his lips in her lips she brought her one hand and with that hand she closed Ranveer's lips well and in a normal tone):Ranveer first I want to talk to you..so please listen to me..
Ranveer cutely kissed Ishani's inner hand that was closing his lips were as soon as he kissed her hand Ishani took her hand from his lips and saw Ranveer with a cute anger face were Ranveer smiled with a naughty face. 
Ranveer(smiling to her):Tk tell me what you want to tell?
Ishani:Today afternoon Shikhar called me.
Ranveer:(holding her close to him):Hmm tk but what for that? Shikhar is your friend to talk to you he would have called you. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a cute look and keeping her both the hands on his both the sides shoulders and seeing him):Haan to talk to me only he called me. Then Shivanya and Krisha too talked to me today. They are going for Krisha's engagement and wedding dress selection tomorrow and they are asking me to join them in the dress selection. I said them they are itself three in numbers and they themselves can select the dress but Shivanya is telling that my dress selection is good so she asked me to join them in the dress selection for Krisha's engagement and wedding.I told to Maa also in the afternoon itself even Maa told me to go and come. As I selected dresses for Shivanya and Shikhar during their wedding they are asking me to do for krisha also.
Ranveer(seeing her a okay look):Tk go and come..
Ishani:Always after getting your permission only I will leave the house know?so Only as you came itself I thought to talk about this to you. But today you immediately agreed to send me out of the house. How is that possible?(she asked it with a surprised face).
Ranveer:Ishani when we had problem with Nirbhay and Rithika and thinking that they will harm you only I never allowed you out of the house without me or any security arrangements. I am not that much controlling husband and all. Even I too wish that my wife need to be independent in all her activities. Now only Nirbhay and Rithika changed good know then what problem is going to come to you? you can go with Shikhar family tomorrow for dress selection. 
Ishani(smiling happily to him and pinching his cheek):Thank you. Tk fine you can also come with me know?
Ranveer:At what time you are going for dress selection?
Ishani:Tomorrow by 7 o clock in the evening only. But I will start from home by 6 o clock itself. 
Ranveer:No Ishani its not possible for me to come with you. Today itself when I came to home its 7 o clock so by 6 o clock I will be in office work only tomorrow also. So you itself go and come. Take driver with you
Ishani(like a child):Nahi Ranveer let me go in my car by myself tomorrow. I didn't drive the car for so long so tomorrow I am thinking to drive the car myself. 
Ranveer:As it will be night while you are returning only I said you to take a driver with you.
Ishani:Ranveer I am going till Juhu only know?
Ranveer(hearing it and with a smile):Tk go and come..
Ishani(smiled to him):hmm tk..
Ranveer(pulling her more close to him):Tk let me give the next kiss..(telling it he saw Ishani's lips and he was about to kiss her again).
Ishani too got ready to kiss him were that was the moment were the door was knocked well were hearing the door knock both Ishani and Ranveer got disturbed and saw each other a disturbed look. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Raagini has come I think..
Ranveer(took his hands slowly from Ishani and with a smile):Tk go and see...
Ishani giving a smile to Ranveer and then she walked towards the door and then she unlocked the door and she opened the door were she saw Amba standing in front of her were she immediately saw below her were Raagini was cutely standing and smiling to her. 
Ishani:Raagini came to Mama?
Raagini(immediately in a cute tone):Mama(telling it she came and hugged her legs so well).
Ishani(too with a smile caressing Raagini's hair):love you baby(she then saw Amba and gave a smile to her).
Amba(who was smiling seeing Raagini hugging Ishani well and seeing Ishani):I came to leave Raagini only Ishani.Let me go now..
Ishani:Tk Maa..
Amba started to walk from there were Ishani then saw down were Raagini was hugging her so well were she immediately made Raagini to come out of the hug and then she took Raagini in her hands well and smiled to Raagini were Raagini too smiled to Ishani cutely. Ishani then turned inside the room and saw Ranveer sitting in the bed were she walked and went near the bed. 
Ishani(showing Ranveer to Raagini):See Papa..
Raagini(as soon as Ishani said turning and seeing Ranveer):Papa..
Ranveer(who was sitting in the bed got up from the bed and smiled to Raagini):Cutie pie..
Raagini(showing her hands to Ranveer):Papa..
Ranveer(got Raagini from Ishani and held her close to him and smiling to Raagini):Shall we play baby?
Raagini(cutely):cricket..
Ranveer(with a surprised face):Wow my baby said cricket correctly. 
Ishani(smiling seeing Ranveer and Raagini's bond coming and standing to the side of Ranveer and she held Ranveer's shoulder with her hand and seeing Raagini and Ranveer):Day by day our cutie pie is learning new words(seeing Raagini):Hain na Baby?
Raagini(cutely): hmm
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): you know what she is learning Numbers..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Oh really..(seeing Raagini):Tk come on tell numbers to Papa..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer and cutely): 1..2...3...4...5(telling it she clapped her hands so well..)
Ranveer(with a happy smile):wow my cutie pie is very intelligent in this age itself she learnt numbers and all. 
Ishani(in a cute tone):Give half credit to me also. I only thought her numbers..
Ranveer(turning and seeing Ishani):Accha..you want credit(seeing Raagini):Baby give credit to Mama..
Raagini(without understanding with a cute questioning face cutely):Kya papa?
Ranveer(with a smile):Give kiss to Mama..(telling it he showed Raagini to Ishani).
Raagini getting what Ranveer said being in Ranveer's hands and took her both the hands to Ishani and then holding Ishani's one side cheek in her one hand and held Ishani's shoulder in her other hand and took her lips to Ishani's cheek and lovingly kissed her mother with all her love were Ishani feeling Raagini's kiss had a happy smile were Raagini kissing Ishani took her lips back and then being in Ranveer's hands smiled to Ishani happily. 
Ishani(with a cute face went and held Raagini's both the sides cheeks with her both the hands and smiling to her):Mama is so happy to have you in my life. (telling it she made Raagini lower her head and lovingly kissed Raagini's tiny forehead and then smiled to Raagini).
Ranveer(smiling seeing the bond of Ishani and Raagini with a smile in a cute tone):Best Maa beti of the world..
Ishani hearing it saw Ranveer and lovingly took her one hand to Ranveer's back and held his back well and then rested her head in his shoulder and saw Raagini with a smile. 
Ishani(cutely):Thanks for giving Raagini to me..
Ranveer(holding Raagini well in his one hand and putting his other hand on Ishani's shoulder and holding her close to him):hmm you are welcome and for you too thanks for bringing Raagini in our life. 
Ishani(cutely): hmm(Seeing Raagini):Baby..
Raagini(cutely seeing Ishani and Ranveer and then seeing Ishani):Mama..
Ishani:Papa's other side shoulder is free only know?you can rest your head in the other side shoulder of papa..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):haan you can baby...
Raagini cutely putting her both the hands around Ranveer's neck and then lovingly rested her head in Ranveer's other side shoulder..
Ishani(with a smile):So nice know Ranveer?
Ranveer:Haan I am so happy today..
Ishani:Tk give your phone let me click a selfie..
Ranveer: Haan(telling it he took his hand from Ishani's shoulder and putting his hand inside his pant pocket and he took his phone from his pant pocket and gave the phone to Ishani).
Ishani got the phone from Ranveer and then she operated the phone and then she took the front camera of the phone and then she took the phone to some distance and then covered Ranveer and Raagini who was resting her head in Ranveer's shoulder and she too Resting her head well in his other shoulder and covering her too in the camera and then seeing Raagini. 
Raagini:Baby smile..
Raagini immediately smiled cutely were Ranveer too smiled were Ishani making sure that the picture is good she clicked the selfie of three of them were that was a happiest selfie of Ishveer and Raagini. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update..
Thanks for the pm.
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic update β€οΈcant wait for the next part 
Varnav thumbnail
Wowww I'm sooo happy fr this Al becoz of u sakshi di... Hope this goes on fr hew mre years 
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello
Ranveer doesn't have free time to go with Ishaani. He asked her to take a driver with her but she didn't agree saying that she hadn't driven a car for a long time. I feel that it will be a terrible mistake. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Like Ishveer romantic moments. They are so cute together/ Hope nothing bad will happen to Ishaani
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Nice update. I am eager to know what will be in the forthcoming episodes.