ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey

Scene where Ranveer was keeping raagini is amazing. Also I like Ranveer applying balsam on Baa's leg.😳

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ranveer keeping Raagini and Ranveer applying Balm on Baa's legs
keep reading 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do, my darling?

Thank you for the episode. Ranveer's care about Baa is so touching.
Ishaani and Ranveer are very good parents. Like their trio.
👏👏

hi Sanjaana 
thanks for the comment
ya I am fine dear
hope you are doing good
thanks for reading the episode dear 
happy that you liked Ranveer's care about Baa and ishveer being good 
parents and loving the trio 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ROYALRED

Awesome update loved baa and ranveer scene and ishveer and ragini cute scene thanks for pm

Hi Tiwari
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ranveer and baa's scene and Ishveer and 
Raagini's cute scene
keep reading 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 659
Ranveer and Ishani smiled to each other seeing their daughter clapping her hands as Ishani pinched her cheek. 
Ishani(smiling to Ranveer and in a normal tone):Take her to hall or be in dinning table Ranveer let me prepare her dinner and bring her dinner. 
Ranveer(hearing it and shook his head as okay to Ishani with a smile): hmm tk..(seeing Raagini who was clapping her hands still now):Shall we leave baby?
Raagini(stopping clapping and seeing Ranveer and then seeing Ishani with a cute puppy face): Mama..
Ishani(giving a cute smile to Raagini):Be with Papa for a while let Mama prepare your dinner and come to you with the dinner. 
Raagini(hearing it and cutely shook her head as yes):hmm
Ishani smiled to Raagini were Ranveer too smiling to Ishani and having Raagini in his hands he started to walk out of the kitchen were Ishani started to think to make what in a short time for dinner for Raagini were thinking for a while and getting what to make as Dinner for Raagini and she started to prepare for cooking the dinner for Raagini. 
Ranveer brought Raagini out of the kitchen were he started to walk towards the hall were Raagini being in Ranveer's hands.
Raagini(cutely showed the dinning table):Papa...
Ranveer(hearing Raagini's voice and seeing Raagini showing the dinning table and with a smile):Want to be in the dinning table?Tk ...(telling it he walked back to the dinning table and he went and sat in his chair and then made Raagini to sit in the dinning table facing him were he smiled to her):Tk few minutes Mama will come with your dinner. 
Raagini(saw him with a cute puppy face):Papa kana...
Ranveer:Haan Baby Mama will bring you the dinner. Till that to forget your hunger shall papa tell you some Kaahani?
Raagini(hearing the word Kaahani with a light smile): hmm Kaahani..
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm tk let papa tell you Kaahani.Once upon a time there was a beautiful girl in a village..(he started to narrate a story to Raagini to make her forget her hunger for a while).
It was exactly next half an hour were Ishani came out of the kitchen with a plate in her hand were as she came out Ranveer who was telling story to Raagini seeing Ishani and with a smile seeing Raagini again. 
Ranveer:Mama came...
Raagini(hearing it immediately turned and saw Ishani were Ishani was keeping the plate in the dinning table now were seeing Ishani with a excitement): Mama..
Ishani(hearing Raagini calling her seeing Raagini and smiling to her):See Mama brought your dinner you can have your dinner now..
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmm
Ishani sat in the chair next to Ranveer and then she pulled the plate having dinner near her and saw Raagini. 
Ishani:Tk today for you Mama has made Methi Paratha with tomato chutney.
Raagini saw the plate having her dinner with a aww face and cutely turning to Ishani and adjusting herself in the table and moving near Ishani and cutely opened her little mouth to Ishani. Ishani with a smile seeing Raagini's cuteness took the Paratha piece in her hand and she dipped the paratha in the tomato chutney and then showed the paratha to Raagini's mouth were Raagini got the Paratha from Ishani's hands immediately in her mouth and she started to cutely chew. Ishani started to feed Raagini were Ranveer saw Raagini having the dinner from Ishani with a smile. 
Ishani(Seeing Ranveer):Ranveer pour the water in the glass from jug and keep it near me. 
Ranveer(hearing it): haan tk..
He got up from his chair and walked in the sides of the table and then he came to the center of the table and he took a empty glass and then he poured the water from the jug that was in the table and then keeping the jug back in the table and then he brought the glass with water near Ishani and he kept the glass near Ishani and then he sat in the chair next to Ishani.Ishani was feeding Raagini her dinner were in the next 15 minutes Raagini finished her dinner as she was feeling so much hunger in her stomach. 
Ishani(feeding the last mouth of the paratha to Raagini and smiling to Raagini): hmm that is it your dinner is done..
Raagini(smiling to Ishani):hmm
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and smiling to her):Mama is often ready to satisfy your hunger Raagini but she is always making Papa hunger..(telling it he turned and saw Ishani with a naughty smile).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer a cute funny strict face):Ranveer tum bi na..
Ranveer(immediately): I love you. 
Ishani(hearing the magical words from Ranveer giving a impossible head shake with a smile):More than keeping your name as Ranveer Vaghela they should have kept your name as Romancing vaghela..
Ranveer(seeing her a naughty look):Even now no problem If you want my name to be romancing vaghela let me give my name in gazette and change it. 
Ishani(cutely):Don't want that and all. Give water to Raagini let me wash my hands and come..
Ranveer: hmm okay..
Ishani got up from the chair and took the empty plate in her hands and she entered the kitchen to wash her hands and drop the plate for washing were as she entered the kitchen Ranveer took the water from the table and showed it to Raagini's mouth. 
Ranveer:Drink water baby..
Raagini seeing Ranveer giving the water to her with a smile and she held Ranveer's hand along with the glass with her tiny hand and she took her lips to the glass and she kept her lips in the glass and started to drink the water. After getting satisfied in the drink of the water and she took her lips from the glass were Ranveer took the glass from her and he kept the glass in the table were that was the moment Ishani came out of the kitchen and she came to Ranveer and standing next to Ranveer. 
Ishani:Ranveer let us too finish our dinner know? 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): hmm okay let me wash my hands and come. 
Ishani: hmm tk..
Ranveer got up from the chair and he walked to the washing basin and then he washed his hands and wiped it with the towel in the ring and then he came back to the dinning table and he sat in his chair were Ishani as he came took Raagini from the table and then made Raagini to sit in Ranveer's lap. 
Ishani:have Raagini in your lap. 
Ranveer: hmm okay but she can be sitting in the table itself know?
Ishani:till having her food only she will be patiently sitting in the table after that she will start to run in the table. So only have her in your lap. Let me serve the dinner in the plate and bring it. 
Ranveer(hearing it):Tk..
Ishani giving a light smile and walked from there and she went to the middle part of the dinning table and then she took two plates and she started to serve the dishes in the plates. Taking few minutes and serving the dishes in the plates and then she took the plates in her both the hands and she started to walk and she came near Ranveer and she kept one plate in front of Ranveer and she kept the other plate in the table and she too sat in the chair next to Ranveer. 
Ishani:Have it Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): hmm tk.(he holding Raagini carefully in his one hand embrace and he started to have his dinner).
Ishani too started to have her dinner were Raagini was cutely showing her antics to both Ishani and Ranveer were they too enjoying Raagini's cute antics and smiling to each other and they were having their dinner. It was exactly next 20 minutes were both of them finished their dinner were Ishani after finishing her dinner and seeing that Ranveer too finished his dinner and she got up from the chair and saw Ranveer. 
Ishani:Let me first wash my hands and come Ranveer, you have Raagini till that. 
Ranveer:(seeing Ishani): hmm okay..
Ishani took her plate and Ranveer's plate in her both the hands and she walked from there and entered the kitchen to wash her hands were Ranveer saw Raagini and smiled to her were Raagini too cutely smiled back to Ranveer. Ishani within next 2 minutes she came out of the kitchen and then she came to Ranveer and she took Raagini from Ranveer's lap and held Raagini in her embrace were Ranveer then got up and he walked towards the wash basin to wash his hands. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Tk let us go to our room. 
Raagini(cutely smiled to Ishani): hmm.
Ishani too was smiling to Raagini were in the next 2 minutes Ranveer came back to them and he smiled seeing both mother and daughter were he took the jug and he poured the water in the glass and then he drank the water. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):For me too water Ranveer..
Ranveer(keeping the glass back in the table and hearing what Ishani said): Haan let me give..(he poured the water from the jug again in the glass and kept the jug back in the table and then he took the glass in his hand and then he brought the glass of water to Ishani and gave it to her).
Ishani giving a smile to Ranveer and holding Raagini well in her embrace with one hand and then got the water from Ranveer's hand in her other hand and drank the water and then drinking the whole water in the glass and she gave the empty glass back to Ranveer were Ranveer got the empty glass and he kept the glass back in the dinning table and he started to walk were Ishani too started to walk along with him. They walked towards the hall and then they came to the hall and then they started to get in the stairs. 
Ranveer(getting in the stairs and seeing Ishani): Ishani today you told you will make Raagini sleep with Maa. 
Ishani(hearing it and seeing Ranveer):Haan I told but how can I myself go and leave Raagini to Maa? I can't do that..
Ranveer:Arrey you only told me know that you will leave Raagini with Maa in the night.
Ishani:Haan I told you that but Raagini should be ready to go to Maa's room today. Without her will how to send her to Maa?
Ranveer(getting in the stairs and coming to the corridor were Ishani too came to the corridor were walking along with her):So today too I need to sleep only?
Ishani(hearing it and seeing Ranveer):Mein kya karu? I thought to make you happy today but what to do? faith is always opposite to us know?
Ranveer(saw Ishani a cute child look and in a cute disappointed tone):Tk..
Ishani too felt pity for Ranveer for a while were she walked along with him were they three came to their room and Ranveer entered the room and Ishani entered behind him were Ishani then bent down and left Raagini down were cutie pie as soon as Ishani left her down ran towards the toys basket and she touched the toys basket middle part. 
Raagini(trying to take her toys and not able to touch the toys in the toys basket saw Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(who was about to go to the cupboard hearing Raagini's voice and turning and seeing Raagini): Haan cutie pie..
Raagini(touching the toys basket): aye..
Ishani(seeing that Raagini is not able to take the toys from the toys basket came to her and seeing her):Not able to take the toys?
Raagini: hmm
Ishani:Mama unpacked all your gifts that came to your birthday today morning and everyone has got toys only for you. I have kept those toys too in the toys basket. (telling it she took the toys from the toys basket and kept it on the floor one by one).
Ishani kept almost 20 toys in the floor were Raagini sat in between the toys and started to play with the toys taking each toys in her hands. Ishani making sure Raagini is comfortable in the playing turned and saw for Ranveer were she didn't find Ranveer in the room were she had a doubtful face and she saw here and there in the room were she saw Ranveer's watch, wallet, phone, car key in the dressing table were next to it she was able to hear water splashing sound inside the washroom. 
Ishani(then to herself):As I was concentrating in taking toys for Raagini in that gap Ranveer has gone to washroom.(telling it she walked and went to the bed and she sat in the bed and she waited for Ranveer to come out).
It was exactly 15 minutes were Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing his black t-shirt and white night pant were he saw Ishani and he came to the bed and then he got in the bed and he sat next to Ishani and he saw Ishani with a light smile. 
Ranveer:Let me sleep Ishani good night. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a calm face):you don't feel bad know? as we didn't able to make love today?
Ranveer(gave a gentle smile to her):Ishani Raagini is our daughter and when she herself will to sleep with Maa only we should make her sleep with Maa. Then only she too will be comfortable. We should never stress her to go to Maa just for our happiness. I can understand that. Everyday night will come If not today some other day night we can share our love. Let me sleep now. 
Ishani was mesmerized by Ranveer's words now were the affection Ranveer is having on Raagini and the way he is not being a typical husband who just want happiness of love making was making her fall in love with him more and more. Ranveer giving a smile to her and he arranged the pillow in the bed well and he was about to lay in the bed were Ishani turned and saw Raagini were she was showing her back now by sitting in the floor to her and she was playing with some toys were Ishani immediately turned to Ranveer and when Ranveer was about to lay in the bed she held Ranveer's t-shirt in her hand and as she held Ranveer saw her with a not understanding face were in that single moment Ishani kissed Ranveer's cheek well and she took back her lips. Ranveer who didn't expect this kiss saw Ishani with a cute smile were Ishani saw him with a cute shy face. 
Ishani(seeing him):the way you are not being a typical man to get love making from wife and the way you see your daughter's comfortable and happiness is making me fall in love with you more and more Ranveer. I love you so much. 
Ranveer:(giving a cute smile): hmm more than love making this kiss is very valuable to me Ishani. I love you too.(he said with a cuteness in his face).
Ishani(shook her head as okay):Good night..
Ranveer(shook his head as okay to her): hmm good night. (telling it he laid in the bed and kept his head in the pillow and closed his eyes to sleep).
Ishani(Saw Raagini who was showing her back to her even now):Raagini come you can sleep now..
Raagini(turned and saw Ishani):Mama Neend?(she asked it with a questioning face).
Ishani:haan 
Raagini immediately putting the doll down in the floor and she got up and walked and came to Ishani were Ishani sitting in the bed and she took Raagini in her hand and she made Raagini to hug her were Raagini too cutely hugged her mother were Ishani started to caress Raagini's back to make her sleep. It was exactly half an hour were Raagini was sleeping well in the embrace of Ishani were Ishani then making sure Raagini slept she brought Raagini out of the hug and then she made Raagini to lay in the bed carefully next to Ranveer and then she got up from the bed and she walked to the toys that were in the floor and she started to clear the toys in the bed. In the next 10 minutes she cleared the toys in the floor and putting the toys in the basket and then she walked to the cupboard and then she opened the cupboard and then she took her night dress in her hands and she closed the cupboard and then she entered the washroom to change herself. In the next 10 minutes she came out of the washroom wearing her night pant and t-shirt were she then walked to the room door and she closed the room door and locked the door and then she came to the bed and she turned off the lights leaving the bed stand lights alone to glow and then she laid in the bed next to Raagini and she too closed her eyes to sleep. The trio had a good sleep. 
NEXT DAY..
DELHI..
It was exactly 10.30 in the morning were the flight took of from the Airport and was flying towards Mumbai were Nirbhay and Rithika were sitting in the seats of the flight next to each other and were making fun of each other and were smiling and chatting with each other. In the fun and smiling both of them didn't even know how 2 and half an hour went were it was exactly 1 o clock in the afternoon when the flight landed in Mumbai airport. They smiling to each other and then got down from the flight and then they did the check out formalities and then collecting their bags from the lounge and then they came out of the Airport when it was exactly 1.45 in the afternoon. 
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):you called to your driver before starting from Delhi know? you told him to wait outside the Airport know?
Rithika:Haan come let us go to the parking he will be waiting there only know?
Nirbhay: hmm let us go ..
They both started to walk and then they came to the parking of the Airport were Rithika searched for her car in the parking and then she found out her car in the parking and then she showed the car to Nirbhay were Nirbhay too seeing the car he shook his head as okay to Rithika and they both walked to the car and they went to the car and they opened the doors of the car on the both the sides were the driver getting its Rithika and Nirbhay he got ready to start the car were Nirbhay and Rithika got in the back seat of the car and they closed the car door on the both the sides. 
Rithika(Seeing the driver):Go to Nirbhay's house first Bhaiya. Nirbhay will direct you. 
Driver:Tk Madam..
Driver started the car and started to drive the car towards Nirbhay's house as per Nirbhay's instruction from Airport. 
RV MANSION..
It was exactly 2.15 in the afternoon were all were in their routine work in RV mansion. Ishani was sitting in the sofa of the hall were Raagini was running here and there in the hall after her lunch and was playing so well were Ishani was having eye on Raagini and smiling seeing Raagini's cute behavior. As Ishani was watching Raagini that was the moment Amba came to the hall and saw Raagini playing and saw Ishani sitting in the sofa and she sat in the sofa next to Ishani and saw Ishani. 
Amba:She is playing so well Know Ishani?
Ishani(hearing Amba's voice and taking her eyes from Raagini and seeing Amba and with a smile):haan Maa from the moment she is getting up she will be playing so well. 
Amba:Haan let her play now itself well. Now days If children goes to school means children are having time to do their home work only so now let Raagini play as much as she wants. 
Ishani(smiled to Amba):haan Maa that is right only. Home work will kill all their time. 
Amba smiled to Ishani were Ishani too smiled and they both were chatting having eye on Raagini were that was the moment Ishani's  phone rang being in the tea poi were she saw her phone and she took the phone in her hand and saw the phone display and got its Shikhar. 
Amba(seeing Ishani):Who is it Ishani?
Ishani(seeing Amba):Maa Shikhar..
Amba:Tk tk talk..
Ishani(shook her head as okay to Amba and she picked the call and she kept the phone in her ear):Haan Shikhar..
Shikhar:Ishani by next week we have planned to have a engagement to krisha. 
Ishani:wow that is a happy news. 
Shikhar:Haan we will come to invite your whole family by this week or next week. But before it I need your help..
Ishani:Come on what is this using words like help and all? Tell me what should I do?
Shikhar:Nothing big you only chose dresses for me and Shivanya for our wedding and all know? Now I have selected the dress designer and you need to come with me, Shivanya and Krisha and help us in dress selection.
Ishani:Arrey Shivanya and Krisha are there know they themselves will select the dresses know?Then what is the need for me to come for dress selection?
Shikhar:They only told me to call you and tell you to come along with us. hmm wait a while let me turn on the speaker you itself speak to them..(he turned on the speaker).
Shivanya:Ishani sorry we were not able to come for Raagini's birthday as we went to Punjab for inviting our relatives for Krisha's engagement and marriage. 
Ishani:haan Shikhar told me when I called him to invite for Raagini's birthday. That's okay Shivanya..
Shivanya:Tk Ishani come and join us in dress selection without forgetting. 
Ishani:Arrey you are there with Krisha know so what is the need of me there Shivanya?
Shivanya:your dress selection is so good than me Ishani. you need to come.
Krisha: Haan Ishani you need to come and I will be waiting for you. Don't avoid marriage bride's words..
Ishani(hearing Krisha's voice): hmm fine fine let me come marriage bride..
Krisha:hmm that is so nice of you..
Ishani:Tk tell me when we are going?
Shivanya:Ishani tomorrow only we are going. As I will be coming by 6 o clock in the evening from hospital. We have planned to go to dress designer by 7 o clock in the evening. So you come to Bindiya dress designers shop near Juha crossing Gulmohar road. 
Ishani:hmm okay. Let me talk to Ranveer about this and then let me let you know whether I am coming or not. 
Shivanya:Haan Tk talk to Ranveer but you should tell you are coming only you should not tell you are not coming. 
Ishani(with a smile):hmm okay let me try my best. 
Shivanya:hmm tk..
Shikhar:Okay Ishani see you tomorrow..
Ishani:haan bye shikhar, shivanya and Krisha..
Shikhar, Shivanya, Krisha(at the same time):Bye..(they cut the call).
Ishani took the phone from her ears and she kept the phone in the tea poi and saw Amba. 
Amba:What Shikhar told Ishani?
Ishani:maa they are going for dress selection of Krisha tomorrow evening it seems so they are calling me also with them. I said they themselves can do it but they are asking me to join them. 
Amba:haan go and come Ishani for Shikhar's wedding too you helped them in dress selection know?Now good thing is going to happen in krisha's life you go and come. 
Ishani:haan Maa I am ready to go but Ranveer should tell okay know?after talking to him only I can confirm it. 
Amba:Tk once he comes back from office today talk to him about going to dress Designer for Krisha's marriage. 
Ishani:hmm tk Maa let me talk to him today..(telling it she saw Raagini were cutie pie was now running around the pillow were seeing it a smile came in Ishani's lips).
Amba too was seeing Raagini and smiling were that was the moment as Ishani was smiling seeing Raagini from the second pillar that was behind Ishani and Amba Chaitali peeped her head outside the pillar slightly. 
Chaitali(to herself):From today morning only I started to follow Ishani in the house and by afternoon itself I got to know the news that Ishani will be going out of the house tomorrow evening. As Ishani said it was Shikhar call to Amba I got to know its Shikhar who called her. Hearing what Ishani talked in the phone to Shikhar and now what Ishani said to Amba I can get that Shikhar has called Ishani to join them in dress selection. Now hearing what Ishani said to Amba Ishani wants to talk to Ranveer about going out of the house. If Ranveer tells okay to Ishani then Ishani will go out of the house. so Devarsh can ask sorry to Ishani when she is going out...
Screen freezes on Chaitali's happy face.
To be continued 😉😉😉
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update yaar. I really loved it. Nice job. Waiting for nxt. Thanks for the pm 
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update...Loved it.
Waiting for next update..
& thanks for the pm.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update Sakshi
Waiting for the next.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
Such a long episode. I'm on the seventh sky. Thank you a lot.
I'm so happy to see such an understanding Ranveer. He is so caring. He wants to see Raagini and Ishaani happy. Oh no, Ishaani wants to help Shikhar select outfits for engagement ceremony. Devarsh will take this opportunity to hurt Ishaani. Even Chaitali knows that Ishaani is going out. 
Let's what will happen further.

Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Ishaani kissed Ranveer on his cheek. He didn't expect it from his wife. Like this moment. So Ishaani will be in great trouble soon.😛😛