glad you liked the episode 
happy Diwali to you too dear 
thanks for the wishes 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sorry for late reply was busy in Diwali preparations wish u a very happy Diwali nice update thanks for pm
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW what an update it is can't wait for the next part 
Wish u a Happy Safe Prosperous Diwali πŸ€—
Edited by Vampire2468 - 6 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ROYALRED

Sorry for late reply was busy in Diwali preparations wish u a very happy Diwali nice update thanks for pm

Hi Tiwari
thanks for the comment
its okay no need to be sorry 
hope you enjoyed the Diwali so well 
thanks for your wishes and wish you a happy Diwali
glad you liked the updaet 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

WOW what an update it is can't wait for the next part 

Wish u a Happy Safe Prosperous Diwali πŸ€—

Hi Maansi 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
thanks for the wishes and wish you a happy Diwali 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
liked ranveer saying that even in punishment ishani wants devarsh to reform. ishveer talking to Elena was a nice.instead of telling devarsh to act in front of ranveer his mother should have told to love ishveer.devarsh has tricked his mother to know when ishani will go out.hope she sees her son's true colour.hope devarsh's plan fails
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 658
HARYANA
SONIPAT
NIRBHAY'S HOUSE
The sky was getting its darkness so well were the time was exactly 7 o clock in the evening were Nirbhay sitting in his room bed and resting his head in the head rest of the bed and was watching TV having the TV remote in his hand were that was the moment Rithika entered the room having a paper in her hand were she saw Nirbhay watching TV and then she came to the bed and she got in the bed and she sat in the bed next to Nirbhay were Nirbhay too feeling Rithika near him took his eyes from the TV screen and saw Rithika. 
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay seeing her showed the paper in her hand to him):Tickets are confirmed tomorrow morning 10.30 is the flight from Delhi. 
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika): hmm fine then we should be leaving from home by 7 o clock in the morning. Then only we can reach Delhi by 8.30. Then let us have our breakfast in some Airport cafeteria and then let us board the flight after the formalities and reach Mumbai. 
Rithika(smiling to him): hmm fine..(folding the paper and keeping the ticket in the lamp table and sitting near Nirbhay and seeing the TV screen and seeing some old song playing in the TV and seeing Nirbhay):What is this you are hearing old songs now?
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):Many people don't know that Nirbhay likes old hind songs a lot. 
Rithika(hearing it):Oh you like to hear old songs?
Nirbhay(shook his head as yes): hmm
Rithika(with a shrinking face):But I don't hear old songs that much and all. (making a bright face again):But for you let me try to hear old songs from now. 
Nirbhay(seeing her cute reactions and smiling):Its okay you don't want to change any of your habits for me (showing the TV remote to her):Change the channel which you want to watch. 
Rithika(with a more bright smile getting the TV remote from him): hmm Thank you..(telling it she showed the TV remote in front of the TV and she changed the channel were finally she kept the music channel were the new Bollywood songs were kept playing were seeing it she sat comfortable near Nirbhay resting her back in the head rest).
Nirbhay too with a smile sat well near her and put his hand over Rithika's shoulders were Rithika feeling Nirbhay's hand on her raised her head and saw Nirbhay were Nirbhay too saw her by lowering his head were both of them saw each other for a while with a silent face were immediately both had a smile in their lips were they both sat more close to each other and saw the TV screens and started to enjoy the songs. 
RV MANSION..
It was exactly 7.30 in the evening were Ranveer driving the car in the Mumbai roads and he brought his car to the front gate of RV mansion were the security opened the gate for him were Ranveer drove the car inside the pathway of the RV mansion and brought the car to the parking of the RV mansion and finally parked the car in the parking and then he turned off the ignition and took the car key in his hand and he opened the car door and he got down from the car and he closed the car door and locked the car and he started to walk towards the house were as walking he put his car key in his pant pocket and then he walked in the outer corridor of RV mansion and then after a while he came to the entrance of the house were as he entered the house the whole house was silent were he walked in the hall were now he saw Baa sitting in the sofa of the hall and she was keeping her one leg in her other leg's knees and she was talking the balm from the balm box that was in her one hand and with the other hand having balm she was applying it to her leg were Ranveer who saw Baa with a light smile in his lips he walked and came to her were standing near Baa he saw her with a smile. 
Ranveer:Baa...
Baa(applying balm in her leg and hearing Ranveer's voice raised her head and saw Ranveer and having a smile):Ranveer...
Ranveer(immediately sat in the floor below the sofa and he got the balm from Baa's hands and then he made Baa to put her leg down from her other leg and he held her leg in a micro second and saw Baa): Let me apply the balm for you. 
Baa(who didn't expect this getting that now Ranveer is holding her leg and seeing him):Ranveer its okay let me apply it myself..
Ranveer:you could have called Ishani or anybody in home know?They would have massaged your legs.Is your legs paining Baa?Shall I tell doctor to come and see you?
Baa(with a smile):Arrey its okay as a old woman its normal to get leg pain and If I apply this balm in my leg everything will get well soon. I have kept this Balm in hall itself so only I came in search of the balm and seeing it in the tea poi of the hall I sat here itself and started to apply the balm to my leg. 
Ranveer(took the balm from the balm box in his hand and keeping the balm box in the floor and he applied the balm in Baa's leg and he started to massage it gently):hmm even for searching the balm you should not walk and stress yourself. you could have called Mala or anybody in home. 
Baa(smiling and caressing Ranveer's head):Tk tk you itself came know?Its really so nice for my leg as you massage..
Ranveer(raising his head and seeing Baa with a smile): hmm tk Baa..(telling it he saw her leg and continued his massage).
Ranveer massaging Baa's leg and thought about the way he behaved to Baa when Devarsh slapped Amba and he thought about the way he told Baa to leave the house If she wants were thinking it with a silent face. 
Ranveer(in a low tone):Sorry Baa..
Baa(hearing sorry from Ranveer):sorry for what Ranveer?
Ranveer:(massaging Baa's leg and seeing Baa): On that day when Devarsh slapped Maa getting anger to the extreme I behaved so worst to you. I should have not spoke like that to you Baa. But without to my control I..(before he could tell the next word).
Baa(with a smile):you love your mother so much know?
Ranveer(hearing it with a emotional smile):Haan Maa is very important to me in all aspects. (massaging Baa's legs well and seeing Baa): People think me that I love Ishani so much but the real truth is Maa used to love me and care me so much and that character is inside me and that love and care only made me to love Ishani so much. (smiling cutely): I am xerox copy of Maa her anger, care, affection, words during anger everything of mine will be same like Maa. (with a emotional worried face):Maa has seen so much obstacles during our poverty. I never had anything when I was working as a servant but that time too I was a Raja beta to Maa. That is why when Devarsh slapped Maa I got so much anger. 
Baa(hearing it and smiling to Ranveer):Ranveer I have never given respect to Amba when she used to work for me. I have treated her worst as much as I can. Haan she had anger on me and she used to fight against me a lot in the early days. But now forgetting what all I did to her she had accepted me and my family in her house. So I understand how much good heart Amba's heart is. The way she hated Ishani once was because she thought that Ishani will hurt you. She didn't want her son to get hurt. But from the inner of her heart Amba's heart is so pure. When such a mother gets slapped by one person means its so right to get anger as a son Ranveer. So I understand your anger on that day. So no need to ask sorry for that here after. 
Ranveer(seeing Baa):Thanks Baa for understanding. 
Baa:Haan(she smiled back to him).
Ishani having Raagini in her hands and was walking and coming in the corridor and she came to the stairs and she started to get down in the stairs. 
Raagini(being in Ishani's hands):Mama kana..
Ishani(seeing Raagini):I didn't expect that today you will be hungry this much early.Mala aunt will be making the dinner now. Let me see whether your dinner is ready or not. If its not ready let Mama help Mala aunty to make the dinner or let Mama myself do the dinner for you and serve your dinner. 
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes):hmmm
Ishani brought Raagini down from the stairs and she came to the hall and she was about to walk to the kitchen were when she was about to walk that was the moment her eyes fell near the sofa were she saw Baa sitting in the sofa and Ranveer sitting in the floor and was doing something were she was able to see Ranveer's backside only. 
Ishani(to herself in a low tone):what Ranveer is doing to Baa?(telling it she walk near the sofa and stood near the sofa and saw Ranveer well now and seeing Ranveer massaging Baa's leg and in a cute tone):wow nice massage session. 
Baa and Ranveer hearing Ishani's voice raised their heads and saw Ishani were they both had a smile seeing Ishani. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Baa was applying Balm to her leg by herself when I came inside the house so only I started to massage her leg. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a smile):So sweet Ranveer..(seeing Baa):Baa If you want to have this massage you would have called me know?Why you need to apply the balm by yourself?
Baa(seeing Ishani):Arrey Ishani you itself always running behind Raagini in this why I need to stress you? And I don't have that much pain and all. Its normal leg pain that used to come in old age. Now as Ranveer massaged I am feeling so much better. 
Ishani:hmm okay Baa..(she smiled).
Baa:(seeing Ranveer):Enough Ranveer..
Ranveer:hmm okay Baa(he took his hand from Baa's leg and he closed the balm box).
Baa:Give the balm to me..
Ranveer gave the balm box to Baa were Baa getting it got up from the sofa and she stood well in the floor and saw Ishani. 
Baa:Ishani today tell Ramu or Mala to serve the dinner in my room itself to me. 
Ishani(hearing it); hmm okay Baa..
Baa:tk let me go to my room(telling it she started to walk towards her room slowly).
Ishani(as soon as Baa moved from there seeing Raagini):let us go to the dinning table..
Raagini(cutely with a silent face): hmm
Ishani smiling to Raagini and she started to walk from there towards the dinning table were as she came near the dinning table all the dishes for the dinner were there in the table were seeing it Ishani walked crossing the table and she entered the kitchen were as she entered the kitchen Mala was pouring the water in the jug to keep it in the dinning table. 
Ishani(seeing Mala):Mala..
Mala(pouring the last tumbler of water in the jug and seeing Ishani): Haan Bhabhi..
Ishani:Raagini's dinner is ready?
Mala(keeping the tumbler in the slap of the kitchen and seeing Ishani):Bhabhi its only 7.45 now. so I didn't start to make Raagini's dinner. 
Ishani:Haan I know its early for Raagini than other days. But she started to get hungry now. 
Mala:After making the dinner ready Maa told me to clean the store room shelves. I thought after cleaning the store room shelves I can make Raagini's dinner. 
Ishani:Tk no problem let me make Raagini's dinner and give her. you go and make the shelves clean. 
Mala:Its okay Bhabhi let me make the dinner and then..(before she could tell).
Ishani:(with a smile):Arrey its okay Mala no problem. If you do the dinner for Raagini and then you go and clean the shelves and serve dinner to everyone means it will be late for you to go home. Let me prepare dinner for Raagini today. 
Mala(shook her head as okay): Tk Bhabhi..
Ishani:And then today serve Baa's dinner in her room itself. 
Mala:Haan Tk Bhabhi..(telling it she took the jug with water in her hand and she walked and went out of the kitchen and came to the dinning area and she kept the water jug in the dinning table and started to walk to the hall to go to the store room).
Ranveer after Baa and Ishani went sat in the floor itself for a while were after a moment took a deep breath and he got up from the bed and he stood well in the floor were that was the moment Mala was crossing him and was going towards the store room were Ranveer getting Mala going somewhere away from the kitchen and thinking about Ishani moving towards the kitchen with a cute naughty smile without going towards their room he turned and started to walk towards the dinning area. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Baby give 20 minutes let Mama do something for you and feed you. 
Raagini(cutely): hmm
Ishani:Tk till that where to make you sit..(she was thinking where to make Raagini sit till she cook for Raagini).
As Ishani was thinking that was the moment Ranveer entered the kitchen with a cute smile in his lips were Ishani who was thinking seeing Ranveer and with a bright smile. 
Ishani:Arrey you came here?
Ranveer:Haan thought to go to fresh up only but(seeing Raagini with Ishani and controlling his naughty talks and with a smile):want to see you and Raagini that is why I came here. 
Ishani:Thank god you came. Raagini is feeling hungry and her dinner is not yet ready. You keep Raagini with you let me prepare her dinner and come to feed her. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and giving a smile and he came her and stood facing Ishani and seeing Ishani with a cute face and in a low tone): I came to romance you and you are giving me baby sitting work. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said and seeing Ranveer with a cute strict face):Ranveer you are Raagini's father so 50% of baby sitting applies to you. (telling it she showed Raagini to him): Take your daughter to the dinning table or hall. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a cute face):Tk let me take my 50% baby sitting duty now (telling it he got Raagini from Ishani and kept Raagini in his embrace and saw Ishani with a cute smile):but will take care of Raagini with 100% affection. 
Ishani(hearing it with a smile took her hand to Ranveer's cheek and pulled his cheek lovingly):So sweet father..
Raagini(who was silent due to hunger being in Ranveer's hand and seeing Ishani pinching Ranveer's cheek and seeing Ishani):Mama...
Ishani(took her hand from Ranveer's cheek smiling to Ranveer were Ranveer too was smiling to Ishani hearing Raagini calling her seeing Raagini):Haan Raagini be with Papa till Mama prepare dinner for you..
Raagini(hearing it and seeing Ishani a cute look and took her hand to her cheek and touched her cheek):Mama Mujhe..
Ishani(with a not understanding face):What baby?
Raagini(cutely showing Ranveer's cheek and seeing Ishani):Papa...(taking her hand from Ranveer's cheek and touching her cheek):Mujhe..
Ranveer too saw Raagini with a not understanding face were Ishani now getting what Raagini is asking and seeing Raagini with a cute face. 
Ishani:want Mama to pinch your cheek..?
Raagini(cutely): hmmm
Ishani(hearing it and seeing Ranveer):Did you see as I pinched your cheek she is asking me to pinch her cheek too?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile):She is Ranveer's beti so obviously my possessiveness on you will be inside Raagini too. come on give your love pinch in Raagini's cheek too. 
Ishani(Seeing Ranveer and giving a impossible head shake with a happy smile): impossible vaghelas..(telling it and seeing Raagini and took her hand to Raagini's cheek and pinching Raagini's cheek cutely):Sweet baby..
Raagini getting the pinch from Ishani in her cheek and in excitement she clapped her both the hands were both Ishani and Ranveer too had a smile seeing Raagini's happiness were they both saw Raagini and then saw each other and exchanged a happy smile to each other. That was a cute family moment between Ishveer and Raagini. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update..
Waiting for next update...
& thanks for the pm.
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superbbb update β€οΈeagerly waiting for the next part 
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. Like Ranveer massaging Baa's leg. So nice relationships now. 
Waiting for the next.