Kabir to learn about Saanchi-Veer's relationship; More Bhaang drama to

Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/spoilers/kabir-learn-sanchi-veers-relationship-colors-savitri-devi/2017/10/18
Read here- honestly, I feel SDCAH is getting crap now and due to it's low trps, it should end now- I am only watching for Varun really

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tryrose thumbnail
Cvs really don't want the truth to come out... They really want Sanchi to keep hanging between Veer and Dr. Kabir... Dr. Kabir will not remember anything after the bhang nasha goes and again the story is back to normal... But this time Veer will propose to Sanchi, moving their relation to next step... But what is the use??? Sanchi will again say big NO to Veer, break his heart, and then Veer will know about Sanchi's truth and again Veer and Sanchi will separate to the ends... and again Dr. Kabir will be hanging in between both of them... The story looks like it is taking rounds and rounds and coming back to the same triangle concept with Veer-Sanchi-Dr. Kabir... What is even the purpose of all this melodrama... We know Veer-Sanchi will never be together, Sanchi-Dr. Kabir can be together but their love story will be always one sided... I feel Sanchi-Dr. Kabir's story is very straight forward if Sanchi agrees, no problems at home except for Ria... But what will Ria do once they get married????I don't see the story moving forward...they are taking turns and coming back to the same point...
eshasrk thumbnail
The creatives have no clue I guess than to go in circles with this story... at least tht is wht I feel.
But I guess Kabir will defo remember tht Sanchi says she is in love with Veer...otherwise why all of a sudden he will be rude to Veer ( acc to soumi spoilers ), so that truth at least will be out and end of the triangle. Stretching the triangle like a rubber band is of no use. Now Sanchis truth should be out too...tht is the only way to move the story ahead...