Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: cjoyc

It was an emotional yet powerful episode...And yeah I too wanted to know what happened to Amala's lawyer... bt never mind, it happens

Lastly I would like to say 'All's well that ends well'

At least they should have given the show hour to end it in a proper way.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
the only thing negative abt the epi was its their LAST epi..
otherwise it was a powerful epi ended with a bang...my most fav was Ambeer scenes in the end...i wish this show was aired on zee tv...they would have respect the show and it would have gain trps for them too...the journey of Ambeer wss so beautiful...i wish we get to see consummation sequence...amla being pregnant...abeer take care of her...abeer's responsibilities as a husband and father
shalluuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

the only thing negative abt the epi was its their LAST epi..

otherwise it was a powerful epi ended with a bang...my most fav was Ambeer scenes in the end...i wish this show was aired on zee tv...they would have respect the show and it would have gain trps for them too...the journey of Ambeer wss so beautiful...i wish we get to see consummation sequence...amla being pregnant...abeer take care of her...abeer's responsibilities as a husband and father

i m agree with u
Infact its maker mistake to gave this show to star plus at dopahar slot ...i hv seen really good shows dt just shut down within months due to mistakes by cvs...sony pal was also launched with bang n few of its show was better than prime shows of zee,star and colors but channel didnt get the required viewers so all shows went off air just after three months.

Show like KQHAK should not be given to channels just for experiment...if it was there in zee may b we had different story not abrupt ending 
MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Enough good I will say, no lawyerNo mention of the lawyer.
Is season two coming up.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOHINI26

Enough good I will say, no lawyerNo mention of the lawyer.
Is season two coming up.

hi Mohina
Very tough question...
hope so.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
The funny part who no one noticed may be due to last episode Mando accepted being a culprit of Amla and confessed all what she did but asked the judge to reduce her punishment.
Rashupuru thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Proud of the makers for the way they wound up the story in such a dignified manner. Some misses here and there (strong characters like Maaso, Mahi and her mum were shown as meek helpless characters, dev and his search party, seemed stretched, viraj's mum was one who always stood by her opinion thag Amla was wronged, so they coukd have shown her speaking to viraj and trying to convince him to own up.. Rather than Viraj owning up when all was proved..)

but Mando's scene with Amla,Bhao reaction, Amla's confidence and Abeer's support were beautifully shown!
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'd still like to know what was going on in Suveer and Evan's heads? What happened to Mahi , Abeer, Amla, Dev , Isha after 5 years ?
Are the parjai, Amla, Abeer, Karuna di still living together after 5 years ?
For me it was a weak ending
I wish the judgement came in the first 10 minutes so we could get more of Abeer and Amla's Future together after a few years