Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mari01

Hi dear Sakshi! very interesting episode. 

Hi Mario 
thanks for the comment
glad it was a interesting episode to you 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

i could have understood if Disha had sent krish to school as she didnt want him to miss his classes n studies.but she sent him to school so that she doesnt have to look after him at home.selfish lady.Ishveer belt scene was nice.yes hus wife r btter halfs.both need each other at times.Ishani is hoping 4 devarsh's redemption n devarsh is planning her kidnap murder.so sad.i rly hope that like ishani wished devarsh will change.After all evils like nirbhay ritika changed bcz of ishani

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
hmm Disha is such a disgusting mother only she didn't want to take care 
of Krish so she is thinking to send him to school 
surely Disha is a selfish lady only 
happy that you liked Ishveer belt scene and the husband and wife better
half scene and both needing each other at times 
yes Ishani is hoping that Devarsh will change and Devarsh on other hand is 
planning her kidnap murder yes its really sad 
hmm even I too hope that Devarsh should change as evils like Nirbhay 
and Rithika changed because of Ishani 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Haven't heard from you for ages. Are you OK? Are you going to continue with your story?

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are fine too 
hmm yes dear I was busy as I went on a training programme to bangalore
so only I was not able to update the episode 
hmm sure dear I will continue
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 657
As Ishani said that she is hoping that one day or the other Devarsh will change as a good guy and through the punishment she gave to Devarsh she has given a change to him for changing himself Ranveer saw Ishani with a silent face. After a few second Ranveer's face had a light smile were he lowered his head and saw his hand that was held by Ishani's hand were he slowly took his hand from Ishani's hand and then he raised his head and saw Ishani were Ishani too saw Ranveer with a silent face as she was not able to understand why Ranveer took his hand from her hand were Ranveer brought his both the hands to her both the sides shoulders and held her shoulders gently and saw her eyes. 
Ranveer(in a normal tone): To the extreme I know about Devarsh its not possible for him to change Ishani. But as you have hope that Devarsh will change one day let me too wish that your hope should come true.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's understanding nature towards her and giving a smile to him):Happy that you didn't get angry and you understood me. 
Ranveer(he took a deep breath):What to do? Even in your punishment you are expecting a good thing from Devarsh. To that extreme my Wife's heart is pure. So when Wife is such a cute person Husband too should try to understand her at times. I used to often fail to understand you but I understand you in this regard Ishani. Its the affection you are having for your brother and the way you sent Devarsh out of the house showed your affection on Maa. (smiling to her):I am sure on my opinion that Devarsh will never change in his life but for your hope let me too wish that he should change as a good person like before okay?(he asked with a cute smile in his lips).
Ishani(smiling to him):Okay..
Ranveer:Tk Elena asked me to call to her once our fight gets over.
Ishani:Haan Ranveer you call to her and talk to her and even give the phone to me once you finish talking. I behaved so worst to her when she came to home. I didn't even welcome her properly.
Ranveer(took his hands from Ishani's shoulders and smiling to her):Hmm let me call her now. (telling it he walked to the lamp table and then he took his phone from the lamp table and then he came and stood next to Ishani and he saw the phone and then dialed to Elena's number and then he kept his phone in his ears and his call got connected and he was able to hear the ring on the other end were he waited for Elena to pick the call).
SERVANT'S QUARTERS..
Ramu walked in the corridor of servant quarters with 3000 rupees in his hands were he walked and came to Devarsh's house and he stood in front of Devarsh's house were he saw Devarsh's house door open were he went near the door and he knocked the door that was already open were Devarsh who was thinking to talk to Chaitali hearing the knock in the open door he saw in front of the house were he saw Ramu standing in front of the house were Devarsh gave a unwanted glance on Ramu. 
Devarsh(with a irked face):Come in ..
Ramu(shook his head as yes to Devarsh and he entered the house and he came to Devarsh and standing near the sofa he showed the amount he had in his hands to Devarsh):Ishani madam asked to give this money to you. 
Devarsh(Seeing the money in the hands of Ramu and got the money from Ramu and shook his head as okay to Ramu):Tk you can go now.
Ramu shook his head as okay to Devarsh and he started to walk from there and he came to the entrance of the house and then he went out of the house. Devarsh as soon as Ramu went out of the house he saw the money in his hands were he started to count the rupees notes in his hands were counting it in a micro second and getting that it was only 3000 rupees Devarsh's face again changed to anger face. 
Devarsh(to himself with anger face): Ishani has given only 3000 rupees for my expenses. For a rich family guy how can she give only 3000 rupees? Again you have insulted me giving very less amount Ishani. I won't leave you that easily Ishani. you took off luxury life from me and you are lessening the money too for me. Let me show you who I am(he again had a irked face were with the irked face itself he put the 3000 rupees in his shirt pocket).
RV MANSION
Ranveer(hearing the ring on the other side and waiting for Elena to pick the call were once he heard Elena's voice):Haan Elena this is RV..
Elena(sitting in her chair in her cabin in the office with a smile):yes tell me sir. Have you and your wife compromised with each other?
Ranveer(with a smile):yes as you said everything was sorted out between us yesterday night itself. you told me to inform you when our fight gets over know? Everything is sorted out between me and my wife. Thanks for that Elena without you it won't have been possible. 
Elena:Nothing like that sir.I just did what you said.
Ranveer:You accepted it and done it for me know?So thanks for that. My wife wants to talk to you. let me give the phone to her. 
Elena:Yes sir..(she had a cute smile in her face).
Ranveer saw Ishani and gave his phone to Ishani were Ishani smiling to him and she got the phone from Ranveer's hand and she kept the phone in her ear.
Ishani:Hai Elena. 
Elena(with a smile):hello Ishani madam.
Ishani:Sorry Elena when you came to home the situation between me and Ranveer was not good and as Ranveer said you as his online friend I got anger on you. Yesterday night only I came to know you are Ranveer's employee and to make me talk to him he has brought you to home telling you are his online friend. Sorry Elena I was not even able to treat you well when you came home. 
Elena(hearing it with a smile):Its okay Ishani madam. Ranveer sir said me to act like his online friend after I came to your home only. As Ranveer sir has helped in my mother's heart operation by giving money even I too thought to do something good to him. I got this chance to help him. somehow I helped him and now you and Ranveer sir has patched up that is more than enough for me. I am happy for you both. 
Ishani(smiling):Tk thanks Elena for helping both of us to patch up. Then come to home when you are free. 
Elena:hmm when I am free let me try to come Ishani madam. 
Ishani:Tk bye..
Elena:haan bye..(telling it she took the phone from her ears and she cut the call).
Ishani(too took the phone from her ears and she saw Ranveer and showed his phone to him):Elena is a sweet girl Ranveer. 
Ranveer(getting the phone from Ishani and putting his phone in his pant pocket and seeing Ishani):Haan that is why I chose her for acting like my online friend. 
Ishani:hmm okay fine. Even you are too sweet you have helped in Elena's mother heart operation. 
Ranveer:haan you only will always tell know when someone is needing help we need to do the possible help to them. That only I did. 
Ishani:So sweet of you. Tk fine go down and have your breakfast and leave to office. 
Ranveer;Ishani its getting late for me to go for the meeting let me go to the office and have my breakfast. Now let me leave to office. 
Ishani:Tk but without forgetting have your breakfast. 
Ranveer:Haan sure Ishani..(telling it giving a smile to her and he walked to the lamp table and he took his wallet and he put his wallet in his pant pocket and then he wore his watch in his right hand and then he walked to the corner of the room and he wore the shoe model slippers in his both the legs and then he saw Ishani and gave a smile to her and shook his head as he is leaving). 
Ishani too smiled to Ranveer and shook her head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer started to move out of the room and he started to walk in the corridor to leave to the office.
RV BROKING.
The day started to move were it was exactly afternoon 2 o clock when Ranveer entered his cabin and he finally sat in his chair were he took a deep breath. 
Ranveer(saw the clock in the wall and getting that time is 2 o clock in the afternoon and then to himself):Don't know how time will run this much fast. Morning I came to office and had my breakfast and then went to the meeting and meeting got over by 1 o clock and then I went to have my lunch and after lunch now only I am coming back to my cabin. It was like morning but day ran fast and now its afternoon. (giving a impossible head shake he turned on the switches of the system and then he turned on the power button on the CPU and he waited for a while were the computer loaded itself were as soon as it loaded itself he started to do his work in the system).
SERVANT QUARTERS..
Devarsh who was sleeping well in the bed slowly getting distracted in the sleep he opened his eyes slowly were as he opened his eyes the hot sun rays fell in his face and he getting irritated in his eyes he rubbed his eyes with his both the hands and he got up from the bed and he sat in the bed and saw around him were the house was completely silent were he then saw in the bed next to him were there was his phone laying in the bed next to him were he then took the phone in his hand and then he turned on the phone and saw the time and getting its 2.15 in the after he dropped the phone back in the bed and thought for a while of what happened to him. 
Devarsh(getting something in his mind and then to himself):Oh shit as soon as I got money Ishani gave from Ramu I thought to talk to Maa. But I thought to have a half an hour sleep and after the sleep I thought to call Maa but thinking to sleep for half an hour I have slept till afternoon. (rubbing his face well and he saw his phone that was in the bed near him and he took his phone in his hand and he got down from the bed and he walked in the bedroom and he came out of the bedroom and he came to the hall were he saw the doors of the house still open were he then saw the tea poi were now in the tea poi there was his lunch plate with food in it were seeing it to himself):Ramu would have come and kept the lunch for me. As I was sleeping he would have thought not to disturbed me I think..fine let me have the lunch first and then let me talk to Maa..(telling it he walked to the wooden sofa and he sat in the wooden sofa and he kept his phone in the tea poi and he took the lunch plate in his hands and he started to have his lunch).
RV MANSION..
Ishani was sitting in the bed resting her back in the head rest and Raagini was cutely sitting in the lap of Ishani and was smiling seeing her mother. 
Ishani:Now tell the number one to five what Mama thought you now. 
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes and cutely):one..two...th...thr...(she struggled to tell three).
Ishani(with a smile): hmm three..
Raagini(shook her head as okay to Ishani and cutely):three..four..five..
Ishani(smiling to Raagini):Wow...(she held Raagini well in her embrace and then clapped with her both hands):Cutie pie said the numbers till five..
Raagini(too laughing cutely clapped her hands):Mama..
Ishani:Tk now tell what is your name?
Raagini(cutely):Raani..
Ishani:Arrey why you are not getting your name alone in your mouth?(smiling to Raagini):Tk you can tell it soon..
Raagini(innocently shook her head as yes): hmm
Ishani: Tk now shall we learn the other numbers?
Raagini(cutely): hmm
Ishani:Tk next is six...
Ishani was having Raagini in her embrace and was teaching Raagini the numbers.
SERVANT QUARTERS..
Devarsh finished his lunch and he got up and he walked to the washroom and he went to the washroom to wash his hands were in the next 2 minutes he came out of the washroom washing his hands well were he walked to the table and he saw the water in the jug and he took the jug in his hand and he started to drink the water from the jug. Finishing drinking the water he kept the jug back in the table and he walked to the wooden sofa and he sat in the wooden sofa and then he took the phone that was in the tea poi were he operated the phone and got Chaitali's number and he dialed to Chaitali and he kept his phone in his ear and he heard ring were he waited for Chaitali to pick the call. 
Devarsh(once he heard Chaitali's voice):Maa its me Devarsh.
Chaitali:arrey what is the need for you to introduce yourself to your mother? I know its you. 
Devarsh:Maa I am feeling to talk to you can you come to my house?
Chaitali: hmm let me come immediately..
Devarsh:Tk Maa I am waiting for you..
Chaitali: hmm let me come..(telling it she cut the call).
Devarsh(too took the phone from his ear as soon as Chaitali cut the call and he keeping the phone back in the tea poi were he had a evil smile in his lips and then to himself):On that day in anger without thinking well I said my plan to Maa that I wish to break Ishani's hands and legs. Even now If I talk like that means Maa will tell me to drop this idea of revenging Ishani as they all want to live a luxury life in RV mansion. So now I am going to talk in a good way and I am going to make Maa help me in knowing when Ishani is going to go out of the house. (thinking it he had a villainous smile and in a instant moment he changed his face to be a pity face and then to himself):With this pity face only now I am going to talk to Maa and I am going to make her help me. (with the pity face he started to wait for Chaitali).
It was exactly next 15 minutes were Chaitali came and stood in front of Devarsh's house in servant quarters and she seeing the house door wide open she entered the house and she saw Devarsh sitting in the wooden sofa of the hall with a pity face were she came to the wooden sofa and then she sat next to Devarsh. 
Chaitali(in a calm tone):Devarsh..
Devarsh(raised his head like a pity boy and he saw Chaitali with a pity face);Maa..
Chaitali:What you want to talk to me?you can share what is in your heart Devarsh. I know you are feeling uncomfortable in this house and you may even feel lonely here. Share anything you wish with me. 
Devarsh:Maa on that day I said you that I want to beat Ishani heavily and break her legs and hands but that was out of anger only I spoke like that. 
Chaitali(thinking relaxed): I know that Devarsh. In anger only you would have talked like that even I too thought that you will drop this idea and as I thought you changed yourself. 
Devarsh:We all know that we treat Ranveer's family as Servant's family only till date. For living the luxury life without working hard only we are acting good in front of Ranveer's family.Same like that I should be continuing to act in front of them but drinking well on that day and I slapped that Amba and because of that as Ishani had so much affection for Ranveer and his family she sent me out of the house. I need to come back to RV mansion Maa once I come back to the house I will be silent and I will start to act good again in front of Ranveer's family and I will never create any problem between me and Ranveer's family. 
Chaitali(giving a smile): hmm happy that you realized. Yes keep acting in front of Ranveer, Ishani and their family. Then only we can live happily for our whole life in RV mansion. We don't want to worry about Luxury or money everything Ranveer will give us. 
Devarsh:Haan I understood Maa. I want to come back to that house for that you only need to help me. 
Chaitali(with a not understanding face):What help I can do in this matter Devarsh?
Devarsh:Maa Ishani in anger of insulting her husband's family only sent me out of the house. But we all know about Ishani know If we ask sorry means immediately she will come out of the anger. So If I ask sorry to Ishani means she will come out of the anger and she will think to make me come back to RV mansion. If she forgave me means she herself will convince Ranveer, Amba and Kailash. So now asking sorry to Ishani is very important..
Chaitali(hearing it):haan that is true only If you ask Sorry to Ishani means she will forgive you. Now also Ishani is in home only go and ask sorry to her. 
Devarsh(immediately):Nahi Maa If I ask sorry in home means all the others will oppose me even Baa and our family members itself will tell Ishani to not forgive me. So I want to meet Ishani all alone and ask sorry to her. 
Chaitali(hearing it and then thinking for a while):Haan our own family members itself will not allow Ishani to forgive you If you ask sorry in front of them in house. Getting Ishani all alone in home is not possible know Devarsh?
Devarsh:In that only I need your help maa..
Chaitali:What help?
Devarsh:In home getting Ishani all alone is not possible but at least any one day Ishani will go out of the house know? Some how follow Ishani and get to know whether she is going anywhere out of the house anytime soon. If she is going out of the house means immediately call me and inform to me where she is going. Let me go behind her and block her at a place and when she is alone with me let me ask sorry to her even by falling in her feet. Let me talk politely to her and ask sorry and let me make Ishani forgive me.Outside the house only this is possible so you only need to watch Ishani and tell me when Ishani is going to go out of the house as I am not in the house its not possible for me to watch Ishani through out. Will you do it for me Maa?
Chaitali(smiling well and shook her head as okay):That is it know?Let me watch Ishani and get to know whether she is going out of the house or not. If she goes out of the house means let me try to get where she is going and let me call to you and inform you where she is going and you too follow her and ask sorry to her in the right place and once she forgive you come back to RV mansion and be happy again. 
Devarsh:hmm okay Maa thanks for your help. 
Chaitali:Arrey why you need to tell thanks for this and all. you want to ask sorry to Ishani and that is a good idea from your side. So let me inform you when she is going out of the house. Tk..let me go now..
Devarsh shook his head as okay to Chaitali were Chaitali giving a smile to him and she got up from the wooden sofa and she started to walk to the entrance of the house and she went to the entrance of the house and she went out of the house were as soon as Chaitali went out of the house Devarsh changed his face from pity face to Evil face. 
Devarsh(to himself with a evil smile):Some how talking according to my mother I made my mother to spy when Ishani will be going out of the house. Once Maa give the information that Ishani is going out of the house that is the last day for Ishani. Even she herself didn't come out of the house in 2 or 3 days I will myself make Ishani to come out of the house with my own tactics. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi my dear lovely readers cum friends, 

Happy Diwali to you and your family. Enjoy the day with full of lights and let all your life too be bright for the upcoming days, 
Have a Ishveerlious Diwali and safe Diwali.

Regards
Sakshi

Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update dear..waiting for next update... & thanks for the pm.
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous update dear and Happy Diwali😊
Sashu29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update and happy diwali
Always be happy and take care
Thank you

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great episode, Sakshi
Waiting for the next.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. Haven't heard from you for ages. Happy that you have found some time to update.
Like the episode a lot. Devarsh is unbearable. Let's see what will happen next.
Update soon