Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: matosarah

Hi Anu, πŸ˜ƒSo now it is out that Ms.X is Deep's wife and apparently both sick people are in love with each other and knows the truth about each other. Deep is definitely involved directly or indirectly in these killings. He alters the scene of crime for sure. So Wifey has issues with cheating spouse/ partners and psychologically that triggers her demons to kill the cheaters. But what is Deep's motivation? He can't just be in such "deep " wala love that he can't see right from wrong...If he was in love, he would seek help for his wife, not trap another poor soul to take the blame for her. He seems more dark to me. And if it is so, it would be fantastic. 
I don't want Deep to fall in love with Arohi. I want Arohi to trap him in his own game after teaming up with the police guy.

Oh I want this to be a real thriller minus all the love angle ka taam jhaam.

Bold: I love negative characters if they are portrayed fantastically, like these! I would love if Deep stays negative till the end and doesn't fall for ArohiπŸ˜†
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Only right now i am seeing in this show..is tara being innocent in front of deep for getting away with murder..so deep saves her everytime..and right now he's planning like swapping tara and aarohi to put all murder blame on aarohi's head but there's the catch..tara knew him very well she knew..if deep can fall for her by innocent face of her then..what about aarohi she is just that all what tara is faking..but you know..πŸ˜ƒ aarohi also not innocent as she looks..she may also have some hidden agenda too..aarohi has common sense too..how come a rich guy just came by and fall in love with her by just one glance of her? we are talking about the guy who just rejected over 100th of girls..don't you get it? aarohi knew this also..deep is not what he looks like..my theory goes even beyond that..πŸ˜† poor deep and tara didn't knew that it was all along aarohi's plan to bring deep in her life..and then she knew tara will also come with him..both of them tara and deep thinking they've traped aarohi but in actual scenario something else is happening.. Edited by FactFictionMyth - 6 years ago