Trials Of Fire!! IPKKND3 Untold Saga Of ADNi Chapter 1 to 15 - Page 8

Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Friends,
I am posting the next chapter now. 

Further On , due to technical difficulties the chapter will not come as everyday episode but whenever ready. requesting all of you to bookmark the link to enjoy further.

I would appreciate if you hit like button whenever you enjoy the written episode. I make it as much as possible picturesque to give your imagination the right effect of story . Together we can  enjoy the show further though the actual one ended.

Lots of thanks for all those who invested time in reading and commenting.

Cheers
Neha

Lingering moments, Episode 73 chapter 3 

The shower had not been a sane idea in any way. With her around, as such, sanity was not possible for Dev. The very sight of her drove him mad with desire.  Who wanted to remain sane after seeing such sight? 

Pure innocent laughter on her lips soothing every pain , every hurt, every guilt in his heart... water droplets rolling down from her silky skin urging to be sucked... her eyes filled with love inviting him inside her... 

I have never ever felt like this in life before. All controls lost from my hands. Truly, she's the master of my life now and that makes me feel happy. Surprising Mr. Advay Singh Raizada, the control freak!

His dear girl was a fast learner too. Every erotic touch of hers on his body fueled his passion further. She was coaxing him, challenging him, wanting to visit her mount Everest again. 

For him it was just abiding to her demands. He had always done everything his own way; but now doing everything the way she wanted gave him pleasure. The shower turned out to be a pretty long one!

It was morning already and he had come inside for a shower now. Dev reminded himself and turned the shower on. It would never feel the same again without her here. Is anything in my life going to feel the same again without her, he wondered. Impossible! He wanted to spend every moment of his life with her.

When he came out, she was still asleep blissfully. It was crime to wake up this innocent beauty but he would have to do it. There was a lot to be done during the day. Yet before waking her up, he just would allow himself to drink in her beauty first. 

She stirred and stretched her arms above her. Oh! Oh! Bad idea girl! This is open invitation for me. 

She slowly lifted open her lids and the sight took away all her senses. Stunningly handsome frame leaning over her.

He was fresh from shower, his cologne tingling  her nostrils, his wet locks falling over his forehead glistening in sunlight, his smile as beautiful as the sunshine on his face.  He looks so much more younger in the morning, she thought. 

" Time to wake up sleeping beauty." he drawled sexily. 

She had a maddening urge to pull him down in her arms but that was just not possible now. She couldn't let him see her feelings. Something had to be done to distract him.

" Aap kaam ke liye taiyyaar nahi hue , jee?" (Aren't you getting ready for work)

Chandani hoped work being her husband's favourite he would forget the rest.

" In the night, all tum tum and morning you shift to jee jee." Advay was in happy mood.

" Of course! Otherwise you'll tell me again, Badon ko aap kahate hai." Chandani was complaining. " Aapko kaam pe nahi jana kya?"

(You'll remind me that Elders are called Aap with respect. Don't you have to go to work?"

" Raat mein main bada nahi lagata kya?" He would not let her go.

(In the night you don't find me elderly, is it?)

'Voh to aap abhi bhi nahi lag rahe ho,' thought she. ( You don't look elderly even now)

But aloud she said, " Aapko kaam dhaam nahi hai kya aaj?"( You don't have any work?")

" Hai na! Bahut important wala hai.  You also will have to come "( Yes Of course! A very important work)

" Main? Main kyun?"( Why me?)

" Kisi se milana hai, appointment leni padegi."

(Need to meet up with someone. We'll need to take an appointment)

" Kiss se?  Main to yahaan kisi ko nahi jaanati. Somebody important is it?"

(Who? I don't know anybody here)

" Yes! Very important! Rather most important of our married life." His voice had laughter in it.

" Most important aur mujhe naam bhi nahi pata? Kya naam hai?" it was her turn to get baffled now.

(How come I don't know him? What's his name?)

" tum naam jaanati ho... " (You know the name)

After a killing pause " Aachchu!  Aachchu se jald se jald milana hai." he bent towards her.

( Need to meet up with Achchu urgently)

" Dhaaat!" Blushing hard , she escaped from under him and ran to the bathroom. His hearty laugh followed her.

Knock knock! There they come! Advay put on his shirt and opened the door. As expected, Naani and Pooja were at the door with their eyes covered with palms.

" Good Morning! Subaha subaha, full fledged Nautanki kya? Naani Aap Ko to bina dekhe sab dikhata hai. Aur Pooja tum bhi??"

( Early morning, full fledged mischief, hun? Naani, you can see everything without seeing, right? So why cover your eyes? And Pooja, you also?) 

" Bhaiyya, we truly didn't want to be kabab mein haddi for you! Par kya karate? " She pointed to Aadi behind. " Aadi wouldn't listen."

(Didn't want to be the thorn in your pleasure, but what to do)

" CM... CM... CM!" Adi rushed in. 

Advay spread out his arms but Adi ran past him towards Chandani standing near the bathroom door and hugged Chandani. Advay was baffled.

" What happened Super Adi? Tumhara CM to main hoon. Bhool gaye kya?"

(Have you forgotten? I am your CM)

" Super adi kuchh nahi bhoolata. " 

(Super Adi doesn't forget anything ever)

Adi turned back to Chandani. " Aap bhi to meri CM hee ho."

(You are also my CM)

" CcceeeM? Chaaandani? Voh kaise?(How come?)

" Jaise aap CM for Chiku Mama vaise yeh CM for Chandani Mami. (like how you are CM for Chiku mama, she ;s CM for Chandni maami)

She loves me as much as you do. She came back only for me because I wouldn't stop crying after she had left.  You had thrown her out. You'll always be angry CM and she's sweet CM." Aadi's tone was accusing his mama. 

Advay rolled up his eyes " OOOK!"

In spite of all her love, the guilt of his doings was perhaps not easily washed away. His heart pained at the thought of occurrences on the day she left and then Meghana and Miku had come over. Was there any way he could make it up to her? Oh, My own demons!

"Sweet CM mujhe aapke saath sona tha. Mummy ne aane nahi diya. 

(Sweet CM, wanted to sleep with you, but mumma wouldn't allow me)

But tonight I'll sleep with you. You have to continue that story, two rabbits and magical carrots." Aadi was talking to his mami.

" No Aadi, don't make it a habit to sleep with your Mami. Things have changed now." Advay answered too quickly fearing Chandani might say yes to her favourite Adi.

"I'll Sleep here with Maami! I'll Sleep next to her on her bed! I want Maami! " ,Adi was expert at tantrums to get his own way.

" Aaadddiii!" Advay was surprised at his own anger. Everyone was taken aback.

" Bachchon ko koi aise daatata hai jee; Aap bhi na?"

(Does anybody yell at kids like that? You some times behave so odd)

Chandani wanted to make it up for Adi. " Adi you come to me and I'll tell you all new stories from storybook. OK with you?" 

Adi nodded his head happily.

" Chaandani!" Advay's voice was sharp with irritation.

" Khabardaar Chiku!! jo meri bahu ko data, flying thappad milega!", Naani was her usual jovial.

(Beware Chiku!! If you yell at my daughter in law, you'll get flying slap)

Is this family whole teamed up against me? Advay was in dilemma. Do I feel happy about Chandani being easily accepted in the family or am I angry that she is not mine and mine alone.

"Main Maami ke saath sounga, maami ke saath sounga, Maami ke saath sounga!" ( I'll sleep with Maami...only with maami...wanna sleep with Maami)

Adi wouldn't let go of his tantrum mood. That was risky because then he would feel sick again. 

" Aaadiii", Pooja tried consoling him.

Advay was himself stunned at his own behaviour. He loved Adi more than his life. He would turn the world around to fulfil every whim and fancy of Adi. Now within one night of being with Chandani what had exactly changed that he was reluctant to fulfil a simple demand. 

Why was the time spent with Chandani suddenly so precious? Was it just physical pleasure or did the tornado harboured within him for sixteen years found its peace in her loving arms? 

When she ran to him in the pouring rain-showers was it not life itself hugging him happily? Were they her kisses on his face or life affirming its own presence that made him smile?

What would he have done had she refused to return back? Would his guilt not stop his breath? How would he live without her? His face winced in pain at the mere thought of that. 

Chandani saw it; though she was looking at Aadi.  Things were getting out of hand perhaps with both her loved ones. She had to do something.

She held Adi lovingly by his shoulders and asked happily, " Aadi? Did your CM call you Aachchoo ever?"

Adi forgot his own tantrum and shook his head in denial.

" Do you have any friend by the name Aachchooo? "her voice was honey sweet. What's this girl Up to? Advay was shaken out of his turmoil.

"Arre Sweetsi CM... yeh Kaisa naam hua? When we get cold, we do Aaachhooo! It's not a name." (what kind of name is that?)

Adi's tone was patronising like a big man advising  Chandani on worldly matters.

" Aapke CM ne mujhe bataaya ki yeh naam hai...bataaya tha na , jeee??" her voice had the typical swagvala tone.

(Your CM told me that this is a name... didn't you say so, darling?)

" Bhaaiyyaa jeee? Yeh Aachchooo kya hai??" Pooja had picked cue from her Bhabhi and wouldn't let go of  such chance to tease her loving bro.

(What's this Achchu?)

" Poooja..." he drawled, " Kuchch nahi hai. Chandani kuchch bhi apne man ki kah deti hai." He somehow succeeded in hiding his blush.

(There's nothing. Chandni just blurts anything from her mind)

" Man hee man sharama raha hai aur kahata hai chaandani ke man ki baat hai.", It was Naani's turn to tease him now.

(Blushing in your own heart and saying that it's from Chandni's mind) 

" Naani, aapko na kahi hui baat kaise sunaayee deti hai?"

(do you hear unsaid things as well?)

He knew he was losing the battle fast.  He already knew the answer as to why Nani could even hear the unsaid.

" Itna Padha likha hai, Itane baar main samjha chuki hoon, phir bhi nahi samajhata ki Chandani aur Main ... Hum dono yaaha se naahi ( she pointed at her head) yahaa se sochate hai "( she pointed at her heart.)

(So well educated, So many a times I have explained, yet You don't understand that Chandani and I ... We both don't think from here ( she pointed at her head) but rather from here."( she pointed at her heart.))

" Hukum ka Ikka Hamesha Aapke paas hota hai na, Naani," (you always hold the ace).

How he loved this grandmother of him!

" Main sab se badi hoon to hukum to mera hee chalega! Come let's all have breakfast. My Chandani must be hungry." Naani felt victorious in the battle.

(I am the eldest; so I rule)

" Nahi Naani. Hummein bhook nahi hai." 

(No Gramma, we are not hungry)

We'll directly join for lunch. You guys can go and have breakfast." He was too quick in his reply.

Chandani walked towards him. " aise kaise , jee? Aap jaanate hain na  jee..... ki mujhe bhookh se chakkar aate hain?" 

(How come so, dearest? You know right? I feel giddy if I don't eat!)

Advay felt like a young lad being denied his chocolate. He refused to respond. 

" Aap phir bhi mujhe bukha rakhoge jee?"She coaxed further.(You'll still keep me hungry?)

How much ever she loved him, they could not spend time in the room while family was out.

"To jaao!" grumpily he said.(Go then!)

" Jaao ? Phir se' jaao'??? Aap jaanate ho na, jee , ki main pativrata naari hoon. To apne pati ke khaaye bina main kaise khaau?" 

(Go? Again, go? You know right, darling? I am a devoted wife. How can I eat unless you have eaten first.

She would be damned if she allowed him to sulk alone in his misery. 

All his anger vanishing at her sweet gesture his voice smiled at her," Chalo, Bhagyavaan!" The corridors echoed with the laughter of the family walking together.

At the dining table, Miku Shikha and maasi were chatting happily. "Good morning!" Advay wished all. Veer got up and bros hugged in pure love.

Chiku patted Miku's cheek and said , " How much I have missed you, you can not understand."

Chiku with bright smile on his lips but tears forming in his eyes, " Maine to aapko pahali hee mulkaat mein pehchaan liya tha, yaad hai na? Aap angry young man banke mujhe pahachaan nahi paaye."

(I had recognised you in the very first meet, remember? You became Angry Young Man and did not recognise me.)

A simple sentence but it pierced Dev's heart. " Haan Miku! You are right. I was so blinded in anger, main shaayad kisi ko bhi pahachaan nahi paya."

(I couldn't understand anybody)

" Hey Bro! Meri Ammi hamesha kahati hai, kabhi pichche mudake nahi dekhate, thokare lag jaati hain. Let's look forward, Bhaiyya!"

(My mother always says, never look back, you stumble and get hurt)

Advay smiled at him , " Ammi? Yeh Ammi kaun hai?"

(who's Ammi?)

" Bhaiyya, you remember you had put me in the jholi of a Muslim procession. They raised me as their own child. I call them Ammi Abbu.

" If I happen to come to Allahabad, I would surely go and thank them."

" Usake liye Aap ko allahabad jaane ki kya jarooat hai.?" 

(For that, what's the need for you to go to Allahabad?)

Chandani knew that the day wouldn't be soon with her hubby working day and night. 

" We shall have Veer and Shikhu married soon and call them here. I shall go and bring them."

" Bhabhi always has the solution to everything, hai na Bhabhi?" Veer adored his sis in law. 

Advay wasn't sure of the idea of Chandani's going alone to Allahabad but aloud he asked, "How do you know his Ammi Abbu,?"

" Long story, Bro! I am very hungry now. Shall we eat? Baad mein discuss kar lenge."  Veer was always chirpy.

(We'll discuss later)

" Isse to hamesha bhookh lagi rahati hai". teased Shikha.(He's always hungry)

" Bachapan se, Shikha,... but not for milk. Doodh pine ke liye isake peechhe bhaagana padata tha mujhe." 

(Right from childhood, Shikha..... but not for milk.....To make him drink milk, I had to run after him all the time.)

Advay started happily but couldn't stop the break in his voice. He remembered his tears at the memory of Miku when He had entered their Allahabad haveli first. How pained he had lived his life thinking of his losses all the time.

Chandani sensed his pain immediately. " Suniye na, jee? Aap ko yeh dining table badalavana padega. Do it today itself please. Otherwise it will be men woman inequality."

(Listen, hubby! Yu'll have to get this dining table changed)

Dev looked at her smiling face questioningly, " We are a progressive family. Where is the question of inequality?"

" Main aur Shikhu Pativrata naari hai na, jee! Aapko khada rakh ke hum nahi kha sakate."

(Myself and Shikha are dutiful wives. We can't keep you standing and eat ourselves.)

Dev just couldn't help smiling at her. She always knew how to heal his pain, she was the only one knowing it. And she was master at doing it!

" Aur haan, Shikhu! Why do you call Veer "tu'? Achchhi tarah se jaan le, Badon ko aap kahate hain!!" (Know for certain, elders are to be addressed as Aap)

She was addressing Shikha but looking happily at her Dev. 

The whole family laughed together! Advay realised, Happy times are here again!

Chapter 4 Episode 74

U write really well. Enjoyed reading each and every update. Missing IPK3. 
Originally posted by LovingAHA2017

🤗 ðŸ¤—

As I said, U R a mind reader.

The plot as it moves further will have Chandu teaching Dev the sanskrit mantras , the deep meaning inside and the rituals based around it. He will start understanding the level of her deep knowledge into Sanskrit and be impressed.

It was only in the first episode that they showed her reciting a mantra. The so called Maha Pooja did not have any rituals but only Aarati which we as Hindus do at the end of  Maha pooja.

We are not being able to see any show now; however desperately we want it. So Doodh ki pyaas Chhaas par bujha lete hai. Make do with whatever we have. Pics from earlier episodes used to make further written episodes more picturesque.

I hope you gals feel the same way! 

P.S. While writing I actually  think , had this plot being enacted, Barun -Shivani would make gold out of it. TRP janata ki aisi ki taisi. I wonder at times. Aren't they tired of such plots  Saas Bahu drama, Villians  doing murders without any police coming into picture... Yuck!😔

thank u di
i am so elated that our thoughts match
bold this will be marvelous
green yes we missed the rituals there
red we are so helpless now
purple mentality will never change

Originally posted by LovingAHA2017

Hi Friends,
I am posting the next chapter now. 

Further On , due to technical difficulties the chapter will not come as everyday episode but whenever ready. requesting all of you to bookmark the link to enjoy further.

I would appreciate if you hit like button whenever you enjoy the written episode. I make it as much as possible picturesque to give your imagination the right effect of story . Together we can  enjoy the show further though the actual one ended.

Lots of thanks for all those who invested time in reading and commenting.

Cheers
Neha

thanks for continuing this
i will wait for the episodes eagerly
book marked it too
thanks for giving matching pics
shower scene flashback was hot ahh
how sweet is their conversation in the morning
tum to aap and meeting achu
oh adi is about to be a kabab me haddi now
chandni pacifies adi after advay scold him
pooja naani teasing advay now
now adi says what a name achu
pooja naani caught on this now
how well she pacifies both adi and advay
miku advay conversation is heartwarming
advay recollects memories and is sad
chandni changes the mood again
mind blowing update
i loved it di
Originally posted by 2filmy

shower scene flashback was hot ahh
how sweet is their conversation in the morning
tum to aap and meeting achu
oh adi is about to be a kabab me haddi now
chandni pacifies adi after advay scold him
pooja naani teasing advay now
now adi says what a name achu
pooja naani caught on this now
how well she pacifies both adi and advay
miku advay conversation is heartwarming
advay recollects memories and is sad
chandni changes the mood again

This comment brought happy smile to my lips. Exactly the way you wrote episode details when they aired. pls do continue always. It gives me a great feel like my FF is truly the show moving further. ðŸ¤—
Hello Neha... 
 A refreshing update dear..
Pooja and Nani reading is so sweet..
I can actually imagine the scene.. they entering the room with their palm over the eyes... Lol.. Nani is blind.. but Iam sure she will act just like you imagined..
And Adi is really hero of tantrum... Having the traits of gul hero I guess...
And you described the possessive feelings of Advay beautifully..
I mean they are very natural.. like that's how you feel.. even after you accept you love someone...  The depth to which they effect you us sometimes shakes your senses...

Like ... ' iam that lost ?'
What iam without her..?
Kind of questions are not just some romantic illusions..
You really feel it and it frightens you..
So I just love the way you brought these emotions..

The breakfast setting is so good.. I can see them.. the happy family.. laughing.. having breakfast.. such a lovely thing to watch..

Hye please include Shilpa and Murali into your story.. 
They can add their own bits Nd always entertaining..

And finally thankyou for including my name and imagination in the update dear... I was shaking my head while reading that part..😊

Over all I enjoyed reading it..
Keep writing

P.s.. ofcourse your pics.. I know it takes lot of time to get the right pic... And the one you stole from s1😉