Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ziah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Iceblue

There is so much negativity in the serial and the upcoming spoilers right now, that please don't mention one more negative thing...like Kanum separation. Please ! Even if you know something we don't please don't mention it. I might have to drop out of watching it permanently then. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜­

I'm at peace now, if separation happens they'll come back stronger!
ziah thumbnail

Originally posted by: SNEHA604

Dont forget tsmsp is in the sns slot. Think abt the majority of the audiences in that slot. 
Illogical plot in tandem with brainless planning will rule the roost.

You're right, SNS was like a different crap altogether, that Kokila and the way she talked etc. hilarious for me but my Grandma loved it. 
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Just a heads up - comparing and contrasting shows, channels and actors should be refrained from.

Everyone knows what which n how other things were. This phase of pleasing trp audiences has always been a task due to which the digital audiences like us suffer. When we demand content we are given trp drama.
Hang in there. It's a good ph they know how to cater good stuff.
ziah thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueflames

Just a heads up - comparing and contrasting shows, channels and actors should be refrained from.

Everyone knows what which n how other things were. This phase of pleasing trp audiences has always been a task due to which the digital audiences like us suffer. When we demand content we are given trp drama.
Hang in there. It's a good ph they know how to cater good stuff.

You're right. I was just saying that I did not like the serial but other people in my family did. So yeah, this serial is in the same slot so maybe they're wanting that audience as well.
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ziah

You're right. I was just saying that I did not like the serial but other people in my family did. So yeah, this serial is in the same slot so maybe they're wanting that audience as well.

Blimey i have suffered watching it a few times with people I know. it sounds like a punishment now that I think of it 😆
Trps has always been a mystery to me. Could never figure out how it works. Good content has very short lifespan. Other can run for years without a hiccup..
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This track would have been more interesting if they showed the BB as a pervert who misbehaved with women. And he would try doing the same with Kanak and we would see Uma go all crazy on him. Like that would be eye opening to Uma about his so called Guru. They should have taken inspiration from the real news about that sham guru who molested women and was just fraud and actually got convicted for his crime. 

Also I wish we would see knok jhok of Uma and Kanak but for once can it not be about religion. Like can't they do more scenes like the high five one or the dressing table one. Like why don't we get such light moments anymore? Just dharam dharam dharam. Like get that's the main plot but it doesn't have to be the whole 21 mins of the show everyday.