Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ROYALRED

Wow after so many days awesome update loved it finally their patch up happen waiting for next thanks for pm

Hi Tiwari 
thanks for the comment
glad it was awesome update after so many days 
yes finally they patch up 
ya let me update the next
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey

It's a very romantic episode. Ishaani finally forgave Ranveer. I'm very glad that they are together right now. Like their dialogue.
Update soon.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad it was a  romantic episode to you 
yes finally Ishani forgave Ranveer 
happy that you are happy in ishveer being together right now 
glad you liked their dialogue 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Great update, dear.

Waiting for the next.
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
Ishveer have resolved everything. Ishaani asked him to sleep on the sofa but finally she couldn't resist Ranveer's charm. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Tomorrow is their night session, I suspect that everything will be spoilt once again.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes I am fine dear
hope you are doing good
glad you liked the Ishveer resolved everything 
hmm yes Ishani asked him to sleep in sofa but finally she was not able to 
resist Ranveer's charm 
hmm next will be their night session 
hmm let us see what happens wheather they spend the night togther or not
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Wonderful episode.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mari01

Bravo, dear Sakshi, amazing episode ...πŸ‘

Hi Mari
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi great updates!waiting for next.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Hi Sakshi great updates!waiting for next.

Hi Naush
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 653
Ranveer saw Ishani lips and took his lips near her lips were Ishani's hands too came to his back were Ranveer seeing Ishani's lips and without kissing raised his eyes from Ishani's lips to her eyes were Ishani who was seeing Ranveer's lips as he was about to kiss her seeing Ranveer seeing her eyes she too raised her eyes from his lips and saw Ranveer's eyes were both of them had a cute eye lock. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's eyes for few seconds and in a cute tone):Sorry..
Ishani(hearing it had a smile were in a cute tone):you will do everything and then finally you will come and tell sorry. 
Ranveer(took his hand to her cheek and caressing her cheek and in a cute tone): haan I am like that only. I am often promising you that I will control my anger but I am not able to fulfill that promise.(with a given up face):I am like that only Ishani you plese forgive me for that. I am a stupid man always never know what I will be doing when I get anger and once that anger goes from me I will be a loving man, I know that I should not be like this to you but what to do? I am like that only. 
Ishani(seeing the cute confession of Ranveer and with a caring face she took her hand to his cheek and caressing his cheek with love):I was not angry on you for beating Devarsh or showing your anger to him. I was angry on you for the way you behaved to Baa only and I never expected that you will tell them to go out of the house. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a what to tell face):Sorry Ishani in anger only without to my control behaved like that to you and your family. I should have not split out those words that were hurting you and your family. 
Ishani:For the way Devarsh behaved surely you should have beat him only because I can understand that no son will be calm seeing a man slapping his mother.(with a worried face):Don't know why Devarsh changed this much worst in his life?
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):I too never expected that Devarsh will change this much worst in his life.(making up himself and seeing Ishani):Tk anything a problem happened between both the families and finally sending Devarsh out of the house you made our both the families one family again. I was so happy when you stood by my family side Ishani but I only forgot to stand by your family side at that moment. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Its okay Ranveer I can understand you and I very well know about you. Those words that came from your mouth against Baa and Me was just because of your anger that is it. Those words didn't come from your heart that is why when my family were about to go out of the house you came and stopped them. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):I was about to send Devarsh out of the house but before I do you itself did that from that itself I very well got to know no other person can read my heart that much perfectly other than you Ishani. 
Ishani(smiling to him): I am only in your heart know so only I am able to read your heart. 
Ranveer(smiling with a naughtiness):Accha you will read my heart only?Today let me give you a chance to read me completely. Are you ready to read this Ranveer now?
Ishani(seeing him with a shy smile putting her hands around his neck and in a low tone):Let me read you but I wish that you too should read me today. 
Ranveer(immediately went close to her putting his lips in her neck park and nuzzling her neck well and then took his head back and seeing Ishani and with a cute face): I am ready to read you. 
Ishani smiled to him were Ranveer giving a smile to her and went close to her and then cutely seeing her a mesmerized look took his lips to Ishani's forehead and kissed her forehead were Ishani feeling the kiss of Ranveer in her forehead she closed her eyes were Ranveer then moved his lips to Ishani's eyelids were the closed eyes of Ishani was so cute to Ranveer's eyes were he kissed her right side eye lid and then he came to her left side eye lid and then kissed her left side eye lid and then he came to her nose and lovingly kissed her nose were Ishani was feeling the kisses of Ranveer with closed eyes were Ranveer then moved his lips to her cheek and lovingly kissed her cheek were Ishani had a light smile in her lips were Ranveer then took his lips from the cheek and then moved to the other cheek and then kissed the other side cheek too and then he saw Ishani's lips were in the next moment he kissed Ishani's lips were now Ishani's hand that was in Ranveer's hip till now feeling Ranveer's kiss came to his head were Ishani's hands were caressing Ranveer's back head were Ranveer kissed her lips so well and then after a while took his head back and saw Ishani with a smile were Ishani too feeling the kiss completely and feeling that Ranveer took his lips from her lips opened her eyes slowly and then saw Ranveer were a cute shyness came in her face were without able to see Ranveer's face she cutely touched his chest with her hand and lovingly pushed Ranveer from her were Ranveer moved from her lightly and he rested his one side of the body in the bed were Ishani as soon as pushing Ranveer she turned to the other side and showed her back to Ranveer were Ranveer who was seeing the cute shyness of Ishani had a naughty smile in his lips were he moved in the bed and he went close to Ishani and then he touched Ishani's shoulder and then he turned her to him were Ishani too turned and saw Ranveer with lot of shyness in her face were Ranveer gave a cute smile to her. 
Ranveer:Feeling shy?
Ishani shook her head as yes were Ranveer with a cute smile got up from her and then he sat in the bed and then he removed his t-shirt and then he kept the t-shirt in the corner of the bed and then he laid beside Ishani were Ishani again seeing his bare body had a shy smile were Ranveer saw her with a smile and took her hand from the bed and then he kept her hand in his chest were Ishani too touched his chest with a smile. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a emotional face):Ishani I can scold you or even I can act like being with other woman but what ever happens this heart will always beat for you only. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said with a emotional face took her hand from his chest and touching Ranveer's cheek and in a lovely tone): I love you Ranveer I love you so much that I can never ever think to give you in any other woman hand. I love you Baba. (telling it she surrounded her hand over his neck and pulled Ranveer close to her and lovingly kissed his forehead).
Ranveer(smiling feeling the kiss of Ishani he saw her with a smile and in a feel of love): I love you too Ishani just to make you talk to me only I did that drama with Elena other than that I didn't have any wrong motive..
Ishani(seeing him):fine..(telling it she gave a cute smile).
Ranveer:Shall we move ahead?
Ishani(closed her eyes and in a low tone): yes. 
Ranveer smiling a happy smile moved his hand to Ishani's t-shirt's lower part to remove it were that was the moment there was a knock in their room door were that made Ranveer to take his hand from Ishani's t-shirt and turn and see the door were Ishani too hearing the door knock opened her eyes and turned and saw the door. 
Ranveer(then seeing Ishani):Raagini has come I think..
Ishani:Haan may be(telling it she immediately got up from the bed and she sat in the bed next to Ranveer and seeing Ranveer):Wear your t-shirt Ranveer..
Ranveer(who was now half laying in the bed got up and sat next to Ishani and seeing Ishani): hmm tk you go and open the door. 
Ishani:hmm(telling it she got down from the bed and then she too her hand to the switch board and she turned on the lights of the room were by that time there was another knock in the door).
Ranveer took the t-shirt that was in the corner of the bed and then he wore the t-shirt immediately and then he sat in the bed well and then he rested his back in the head rest and saw Ishani were now Ishani was moving the curtain over the door and then was opening the door were as soon as she opened the door she saw Manas in front of her were Manas was having Krish in his hands and Krish was laying his head in Manas's shoulder and was crying silently. 
Ishani(seeing Krish crying and seeing Manas):Manas kya hua?
Manas:Ishani sorry to disturb you in this time. Actually Krish slept early today but now before half an hour suddenly he got up and he started to cry. I tried to calm him down but he is not stopping his tears and I tired to wake up Disha but she is getting irritated as I was waking her up disturbing her sleep. Parul needs to sleep well as she is pregnant so I don't want to disturb her so only I brought Krish to you. Sorry to disturb you Ishani..
Ishani(hearing what Manas said):Come on Manas what is there in this you no need to tell sorry and you didn't disturb me. (seeing krish who was resting his head so well in Manas shoulder and was shedding tears silently):Krish..
Krish(raised his head from Manas shoulder and seeing Ishani and having new tears in his eyes):Maasi..
Ishani(with a caring face showing her hands to Krish):Come to Maasi..
Krish immediately came to Ishani's hands from Manas hands were as soon as he got in the hands of Ishani he immediately hugged her well were Ishani could feel a tight hug of Krish so well were she too caressed his back so well. 
Ishani(seeing Manas):Come in Manas. 
Manas shook his head as yes were Ishani holding Krish well still in the hug and she turned and entered the room were Ranveer who was sitting in the bed with a silent face seeing Krish in the hands of Ishani he immediately got down from the bed and stood well in the floor and seeing Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani what happen to Krish?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Don't know Ranveer he got up from sleep and he was crying it seems so only Manas has brought him here. Let me see what happen to him.
Ranveer shook his head as okay were Ishani came near the bed and then she slowly brought Krish out of the hug and then she made Krish to sit in the bed and then she too sat in the bed next to Krish were Manas too came inside the room and he came and stood next to Ranveer were Manas saw Ranveer. 
Manas:Sorry Ranveer to disturb you in this time..
Ranveer(seeing Manas):Come on Manas what is there in this?When Krish need us we need to be near him.So don't tell sorry now Krish is important..
Manas with a grateful face shook his head as yes to Ranveer and he saw Krish were Ranveer too saw Krish were now Krish was hugging Ishani sitting in the bed were he rested his head in Ishani's stomach and was having tears in his eyes. 
Ishani(caressing Krish's hair):What happen to you Krish?Tell to Maasi..
Krish(crying):Maasi..
Ishani:Haan tell me what happen? Are you feeling hungry?(asking it she held Krish's shoulder with her both the hands and brought Krish out of the hug and saw his face and took her hand and wiped his tears and in caring tone):see brave boys should never cry. Did you have your dinner? are you feeling hungry now?
Krish(shook his head as no):Nahi..
Ishani(caressing his hair with love):hmm then what happen? 
Krish:(in a cute child face and child language): dard..
Ishani(hearing it and in a conscious face):Where it is paining Krish? 
Krish again cried with silent tears..
Ishani(seeing him again crying):Krish tell me where it is paining If you tell only Maasi will know where you have got pain know?
Krish was not knowing how to express his pain were he was kept on crying..
Ishani(seeing krish not telling anything touched his head and seeing krish):is your head paining?
Krish shook his head as no to Ishani. 
Ishani(moving her hand to his ears):Is your ears paining?
Krish again shook his head as no to Ishani
Ishani(seeing the places were Children could get pain If they are infected and then she seeing Krish's throat and touched his throat and seeing Krish):Is it paining here?
Krish feeling Ishani's hand in his throat and then seeing Ishani with tear face shook his head as yes. 
Ishani:you have got throat infection it seems..(she immediately saw Manas and in a normal tone):manas he has got throat pain that is why he has cried. 
Manas:Oh shall I take him to doctor?
Ishani:Now no doctor will be available. I have throat infection tonic with me. Let me give the tonic to him and then you make him sleep when he is waking up he will be fine in the morning. 
Manas:(shook his head as yes): hmm okay..
Ishani giving a okay head shake to Manas and then she turned and saw the lamp table and then she opened a draw in the lamp table and then she searched for a while and then she took a tonic bottle out and then she closed the draw and then she sat well in the bed and she opened the tonic bottle and then keeping the cap in the bed and showed the bottle to Krish mouth. 
Ishani(putting her one hand over Krish's shoulder and showing the tonic bottle with other hand to his mouth):Come on krish drink this..
Krish(with tears seeing Ishani):Nahi Maasi..
Ishani:Arrey If you drink this your throat pain will go soon. 
Krish was keep on crying were Ishani with care was explaining about the tonic curing his throat pain for a while and then finally made Krish to drink a sip of the tonic were Krish swallowed the tonic and then Ishani smiled to him were Krish swallowing the tonic had a cute uncomfortable face. Ishani took the cap from the bed and closed the tonic bottle and she kept the tonic bottle in the lamp table and then saw krish. 
Ishani:Tk now go with your Papa and sleep well and in the morning you will be completely fine. 
Manas(seeing krish has drunk the tonic):Haan Krish come..
Krish(seeing Manas and then seeing Ishani and immediately he hugged her stomach well and in a cute tone):Maasi...
Ishani too hugged him back were Manas came forward and touched Krish's back. 
Manas:Krish come let us go let Maasi and Maasa sleep. 
Krish:(hugging Ishani well and in a sweet tone):Maasi chaiye..
Manas:krish..(before he could tell the next word)
Ishani(seeing Manas):Its okay Manas let him sleep here today. Raagini is too with maa only, If he gets throat pain trouble again and If his sleep gets disturbed means I can take care of him. 
Manas:Ishani but what you did now itself is more than enough why you need to strain yourself..
Ishani:What is there in this Manas?Krish is too like my son only let me take care of him. you go and sleep now. 
Manas(hearing it and with a uncomfortable face shook his head as okay to Ishani):Tk but If you need me please call me. 
Ishani:Haan sure..
Manas(saw Ranveer who was seeing everything with a silent face):Good night Ranveer..
Ranveer(who was seeing Ishani caring krish with a silent face hearing Manas voice he turned and saw Manas and giving a light smile):Hmm good night..
Manas giving a smile to him started to walk to the entrance of the room were going to the entrance of the room he went out of the room were as soon as he gone Ranveer saw Ishani with a longing face now were he didn't think that Krish will demand to be with Ishani were now Ishani was caressing krish's back as he was resting his head in her stomach. 
Ishani(moving Krish well and made him to lay his head in her lap and in a caring tone):Sleep Krish..
Krish(laying in Ishani's lap): hmm
Ishani caressing Krish well and raised her head and saw Ranveer were Ranveer standing near the bed and was seeing her with a longing face were now only she too got the disappointment of the disturbance happened in their love making.
Ishani(making up herself):Ranveer .
Ranveer(with a silent face): hmm
Ishani:you didn't have your dinner know? Go down and have your dinner and then come and sleep. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute silent look):Its okay I don't want dinner today. 
Ishani:arrey at least let me bring milk to you. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look again): I don't want anything..(telling it like a cute child he walked and went to the entrance of the room and then he closed the door and locked the door and then he came back to the bed and then he sat in the bed next to Ishani and Krish and seeing Ishani):Krish will be okay by morning know?
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is caring for Krish even thought he had the disappointment of their love making getting disturbed again she was only getting love on him were giving a smile to him):Haan mostly he will be fine by morning If he is not fine by morning means we need to take him to the doctor. 
Ranveer: hmm okay(he saw the bed well and arranged the pillow well and keeping a pillow in between them and seeing Ishani):Once Krish sleeps well make him sleep in this pillow he will feel comfortable. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay): hmm okay you too sleep well. Good night. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay with a pity face): you too sleep well after Krish sleep. 
Ishani:hmm
Ranveer seeing her a cute longing face again and then he laid in the bed were Ishani too took a deep breath thinking about their faith and then she was caressing Krish were in the next half an hour Ranveer was sleeping well were Ishani saw Krish were he too was sleeping well in her lap were Ishani with care took Krish carefully in her hand and laid Krish next to Ranveer and made krish to keep his head in the pillow that Ranveer arranged for him to sleep were making sure krish is comfortable Ishani took her hand to the switch board and she turned off the lights and then she too laid in the bed next to Krish and she closed her eyes to sleep.
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After long time an update thank u for it lovely update poor krish after having mother he need ishani or somebody else care poor child disha is such a bad mother thanks for pm waiting for next
happy dashehara