Poll
Vote karo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: hippopotamus
I think I will go and watch it. After badri, I am willing to give Varun a chance again. I am worried that Pannu and Jacque will not deliver..they are already looking older than varun. However since its comedy i can go...with my tub of pop corn and large coke mixed with fanta.
Originally posted by: MrBiebersWifey.
Not interested. Varun ne beyhadh overacting ki hai in the songs/trailer and the movie looks OTT. 👎🏼