Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RoshniMenon88

great going! this track is seriously interesting. loving it.

Hi Roshni
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way story is going and the track is interesting to you 
and you are loving it 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Thank you, darling. Have a nice rest.
Waiting for the update tomorrow.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
hmm now took good rest dear 
and now going to update
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ROYALRED

Take rest and thanks for letting know waiting for next update

Hi Tiwari
hmm took good rest dear 
ya let me update now πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Yes, dear
Ok, dear. Take your time.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hi Anaptirs
hmm thanks dear 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Gudiya beha
yes dear now going to update πŸ˜‰
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi wesome update. Waiting for ishani's lash out

Keep updating and smiling.
Take care 😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It's absolutely ok sweetheart πŸ˜Štake rest properly πŸ˜Š
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 651
Ranveer standing in the corridor and seeing Ishani in the hall and thinking when Ishani will come and talk to him with a waiting face he turned and started walking were walking and crossing the corridor he entered their room were going inside their room he stood near the TV stand and then he took the TV remote in his hand and then he turned on the TV switch and then he walked to the bed and then he went to the bed and he sat in the bed and rested his back in the head rest and then he turned on the TV through TV remote were the TV turned on and he started to change the Channel were he changing the Channel he saw a good English movie in a channel were he kept that movie and then he kept the remote in the bed and saw the TV screen and started to watch the movie. 
BLUE RAY RESTAURANT. 
Nirbhay's mother ordered coffee for her and Devarsh to the server and then once the server left to get the coffee she turned and saw Devarsh with a silent cunning face. 
Nirbhay's mother:Do you have any idea to attack Ishani?
Devarsh:I have a idea but before that you tell me madam do you have any idea in your mind regarding attacking Ishani?
Nirbhay's mother(with a angry face thinking the moment of seeing Naina as dead body and then seeing Devarsh):I didn't think any idea but I have a idea of how to stab Ishani with the knife. When I am stabbing her to the dead then only my anger will get reduced. (seeing Devarsh with a confirmed face):you said you have a idea know tell me what idea you have to attack that Ishani?
Devarsh:Let me tell you but tell me whether you will have the henchmen ready with you always till we attack Ishani?
Nirbhay's mother:I am Nirbhay's mother Devarsh. Nirbhay was a Don in Haryana once upon a time. Now he could have changed good but don't worry Nirbhay's henchmen are in my control too.They used to abide by my words. Nirbhay has henchmen in Mumbai too I too have their phone numbers with me let me contact them and make 4 henchman always to be available at our service. you no need to worry about Henchmen salary let me pay them.By Tomorrow let me make the henchman ready once henchman are ready let me call and inform it to you. 
Devarsh: hmm okay..
As Devarsh said okay that was the moment the server came with a tray having coffee cups in it in his hands were he came and stood near their table and then having a pleasant smile in his lips he took the coffee cups from the tray and he kept the coffee cups in front of Devarsh and then Nirbhay's mother. 
Nirbhay's mother(seeing the server): bring the bill..
Server:Yes madam(telling it he started to move from there).
Nirbhay's mother(once the server went from there saw Devarsh):Drink the coffee and tell your plan of how we are going to attack Ishani.
Devarsh shook his head as yes to Nirbhay's mother and then he took the coffee cup in his hands and he started to sip the coffee were Nirbhay's mother too took the coffee cup in her hands and she started to sip the coffee. 
Devarsh(sipping the coffee and seeing Nirbhay's mother and in a calm tone):To the extreme I know Ishani won't come out of the house without informing to Ranveer. Sometimes Ranveer won't allow her out of the house too. If she wants to go out Ranveer too will come along with her. So the problem is If Ishani comes out of the house means she will come with Ranveer or some other people in the house. When someone is near her attacking her is not possible. 
Nirbhay's mother(swallowing the coffee and listening to what Devarsh said shook her head as yes): hmm that is true only when we are attacking Ishani we need her to be alone. 
Devarsh:hmm and then Nirbhay after changing good he showed the video of me and my sister helping him to kill Ishani. After knowing that Ranveer told Ishani not to go with me or Disha anywhere. So even If I do some drama and think to bring Ishani out of the house also somebody in home will stop her and they will come with her. So keeping them along with Ishani we can't do anything to Ishani. So...(he saw her with a silent look).
Nirbhay's mother(finishing her coffee and keeping the empty cup in the table and seeing Devarsh):So what are you going to do?
Devarsh:Like once Nirbhay kidnapped Ishani and like Rithika kidnapped Ishani without anyway again we too need to kidnap Ishani.
Nirbhay's mother(hearing it thinking for a while): hmm okay no problem after arranging the henchmen let me tell them and they will kidnap her.After Kidnapping Ishani what is the next plan?
Devarsh:Once Ishani gets kidnapped we will take her to the outer of the city and keeping her in the place were there is no people there in that place I will beat her heavily along with the henchmen and then you keep your knife ready with you and you can stab her and she will die.
Nirbhay's mother(hearing it and then seeing Devarsh):hmm okay only but Ishani should come out of the house know?That ...(before she could tell).
Devarsh:Don't worry my mother is inside the house only and let me tell her to inform me If Ishani is going anywhere. Even If Ishani is not going anywhere let me try my best and do some plan and make Ishani to come out of the house. Once she comes out let me inform it to you where she is going and let me tell the spot in that spot our henchman need to kidnap Ishani. (telling it he sipped the last mouth of coffee and kept the empty cup in the table).
Nirbhay's mother(shook her head as okay):hmm okay fine let me arrange the henchmen by tomorrow and inform you and then you try your best to bring Ishani out of the house. 
Devarsh:hmm okay. (he gave a evil smile to Nirbhay's mother).
Nirbhay's mother too shook her head as okay to Devarsh were by that time the server brought the bill to their table and gave the bill to Nirbhay's mother were Nirbhay's mother saw the bill and took the purse she has kept in the table and then she took the money out of the purse and paid the bill to the server. 
Nirbhay's mother(seeing the server):keep the change. 
Server:hmm thank you madam(telling it he started to move from there).
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Devarsh):Okay Devarsh execute the plan well. 
Devarsh:hmm don't worry our revenge on Ishani will be surely full filled. 
Nirbhay's mother: hmm okay bye.. 
Devarsh: hmm bye..
Nirbhay's mother got up and she walked were Devarsh saw her back were in the next few seconds she went out of the restaurant and she vanished from his sight were Devarsh took a deep breath and then he got up from the chair and then he too started to walk towards the entrance of the hotel were in the next few seconds he came out of the hotel and then he started to walk towards a auto stand to hire a auto to go back to home.He walked for a while and then he came to the auto stand and then got a auto and said the address were the auto driver too started to drive the auto towards RV mansion were in the next few more minutes the auto driver driving the auto in the Mumbai roads finally parked the auto in front of RV mansion were Devarsh got down from the auto and then he took the money from his pocket and then he paid to Auto driver were the auto driver getting it and then he started to drive the auto back were Devarsh entered the RV mansion as soon as the security opened the gate for him were as he walked in the pathway of RV mansion he saw the RV mansion well and then had a anger face. 
Devarsh(in thoughts):Devarsh is a man who need to live in this big house but because of you Ishani I am in servant quarters now. I won't leave you that easily Ishani...(he had a anger face were with anger face he walked to the servant quarters and then finally he reached the servant quarters and then he went to his house and opened the door with the key that he had in his pant pocket and entered the house and he closed the house door).
RV MANSION..
The time was running in its speed were the time was now exactly 9 o clock in the night were till now Raagini was playing happily with Amba and Kailash being in the hall were she was often running here and there and was making Kailash to run behind her or else she was hugging Kailash's neck and was lovingly hugging him or she was sitting in Amba's lap,Ishani too was sitting in the individual sofa and was enjoying her daughter's moment with her grandparents. As they all were happily smiling seeing Raagini's cuteness Mala came there and she standing next to Amba. 
Mala:Maa dinner is ready. 
Amba:(hearing Mala's voice and having Raagini in her lap and seeing Mala):Tk Mala let us have our dinner. By the by why dinner is late today?
Mala:No Maa I went to my home today afternoon and my son has got cold so only to take care of him and to come back itself it was 6 o clock in the evening that is why today to make the dinner too it is late. Sorry Maa..
Amba:(giving a smile):Arrey why you need to tell sorry for this. Always you used to make the food ready by time but today its late so only I asked you. 
Ishani(hearing Mala and Amba's conversation in thoughts):Mala has a reason that her son is having cold so only she was not able to come back to home immediately in the afternoon but this Ranveer taking the advantage of Mala is not here he himself served that Elena(she had a cute jealousy face).
Mala(shook her head as okay to Amba):Tk Maa today my son is having cold so can I have to go to home now?
Amba:Arrey go and take care of your son..
Mala:But to serve you all dinner..
Amba:Arrey If anybody want dinner in their room Ramu will serve them. For us let ourselves serve to us go and take care of your son first. 
Mala(shook her head as okay): Tk Maa..(telling it she started to walk from there and she went out of the RV mansion hall and started to walk towards the servant quarters).
Amba(seeing Raagini):Shall we have our dinner?
Raagini(cutely): Haan..
Amba(smiling to her and seeing Kailash):Let us have our dinner Kailashji..
Kailash(shook his head as yes): hmm tk..
Amba(seeing Ishani sitting and seeing Raagini with a light smile in her lips): Ishani you too come with us and feed Raagini her dinner and then you too have your dinner and then take dinner to Ranveer. 
Ishani(shook her head as yes): hmm tk Maa. 
Amba giving a smile to Ishani and took Raagini in her hand and she got up from the sofa and she started to walk towards the dinning table were Ishani and Kailash too got up from the sofa and they too started to walk behind Amba and they all went to the dinning table area and all of them washed their hands in the washbasin and Amba made Raagini to sit in the table were Ishani was standing near Amba's chair. 
Amba(seeing Ishani): you too sit Ishani..
Ishani:let me serve to you and Baba Maa then let me feed to Raagini. 
Amba:Arrey let us itself serve to ourselves you feed dinner to Raagini and you too have. 
Ishani(seeing Amba):Its okay Maa..
Amba:Arrey Dikhra Raagini will be hungry know?For her at least sit and feed her. We have our hands we can serve ourselves..
Ishani(smiled to Amba):Tk Maa..(telling it she saw the dishes and getting Raagini dinner in the table and she took Raagini's dinner and she sat in the chair next to Amba and then she took the dinner food in her hand and showed it to Raagini were Raagini cutely started to have her dinner).
Amba and Kailash served their dinner in their plates and they too started to have their dinner. 
Ranveer sitting in the bed and still watching TV and then was having Ishani's thought. 
Ranveer(to himself):When I came by 6 o clock and saw for Ishani she was in the hall with Maa and Baba and Raagini. Even by 8 o clock again saw down in the hall were still they all were happily smiling to each other and were happy. I want Ishani to come to our room but she is not coming..(he was not able to wait anymore were he to himself):How long to wait for Ishani to talk to me?She does not seems to come out of her attitude and talk to me. (he was talking to himself thinking of when Ishani will come and talk to him).
The time was moving were when it was exactly 9.30 Amba and Kailash finished their dinner and they washed their hands and they were ready to go to their room. 
Amba(seeing Ishani):Good Night Ishani..
Ishani(after finishing feeding to Raagini she was having her dinner and seeing Amba):Good night Maa. 
Kailash(seeing Ishani):Good night Ishani..
Ishani:Good night Baba..
Telling it both Amba and Kailash were about to move from there were Raagini seeing Amba going to go..
Raagini(showing her hand to Amba):Dadi mein..
Amba(who was about to move hearing Raagini's voice stopped and seeing Raagini):you too want to come?
Raagini(shook her head as yes): hmm mein..
Amba(smiling happily seeing Ishani):Ishani she wants to come with me let me take her with me. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini's attachment with Amba and seeing Amba and smiling):Tk Maa but I want to change her diaper. Let me change it and bring her to your room Maa. you and Baba go to your room and change by that time let me bring Raagini to your room. 
Amba(shook her head as yes):Tk..(seeing Raagini):Come with Mama..
Raagini saw Amba with a innocent face as she didn't understand why Amba was telling her to come with Ishani were Amba and Kailash who was smiling seeing Amba and Raagini's relationship started to walk from there were as soon as they started to walk Raagini seeing Ishani..
Raagini(with a innocent face showing Amba and Kailash as they moved from there to Ishani): Mama mein Dadi..
Ishani:Arrey baby let Mama first wash your mouth and then take you to our room and let me change you to your night dress and change your diaper and let me take you to Dadi okay?
Raagini(hearing what Ishani said shook her head as yes): hmm
Ishani smiled to Raagini and then taking another few minutes and then she finished her dinner too and then she got up from the dinning table and took the empty bowl and empty plate in the her one hand and took Raagini from the dinning table in her other hand and she walked and entered the kitchen and then she kept the empty bowl and empty plate in the sink and washed her hands and washed Raagini's mouth and then she closed the tap and then she walked and came out of the kitchen and walked crossing the dinning area and she came to the hall and then she walked in the hall and she came to the stairs and she started to get in the stairs and then she came to the corridor and started to walk in the corridor and then she finally came to their room were she entered the room were as soon as she entered the room she saw Ranveer sitting in the bed and she stopped herself were Ranveer who was waiting for Ishani till now seeing Ishani and almost had a longing face whether Ishani will talk to him or not. Ishani seeing Ranveer with a silent face for a while and she started to walk to the cupboard were she silently went to the cupboard and then she opened the cupboard and then she took Raagini's night dress and then she closed the cupboard and then she walked to the washroom were she entered the washroom and closed the washroom door. 
Ranveer(as soon as she entered the washroom he took the TV remote from the bed and then he turned off the TV and then keeping the TV remote in the lamp table and then to himself):Still now she is not ready to talk to me. What to do?(he was thinking what to do next).
As Ranveer was kept on thinking after few minutes Ishani opened the washroom door and came out with Raagini were Raagini was now in her night dress were she was smiling cutely to Ishani were Ishani brought Raagini to the room were Raagini turning and seeing Ranveer and in a cute tone..
Raagini:Papa mein Dadi..
Ranveer(who was thinking what to do to make Ishani calm hearing what Raagini said and with a smile he got up from the bed and came to Ishani and saw Raagini):What baby want to go to Dadi?
Raagini:(shook her head as yes): hmm mama mein Dadi..(she was telling it in her child language that Ishani is going to take her to Amba).
Ranveer hearing it and giving a smile to Raagini saw Ishani were Ishani too saw him silently and then seeing other side she started to walk were crossing him she went to the entrance of the room and then she went out of the room were Ranveer turned and saw Ishani back till she goes out of the room were once she went out. 
Ranveer(thinking for a while and then to himself):Ranveer even Raagini is going to be with Maa and Baba then only you and Ishani in the room. (he thought for a while and then bringing a smile to himself):haan for normal girls only within these tricks itself anger will come and they will burst out but my wife is attitude queen know so I need to make her jealous even more. (he walked quickly to the cupboard and then he opened the cupboard and then he took his night dress and then he closed the cupboard and then he walked to the washroom and entered the washroom to change himself). 
It was next 5 minutes were Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing his t-shirt and night pant were he walked two step in the room were that was the moment Ishani entered the room were she too walked two step and saw Ranveer and stopped herself were Ranveer too stopped himself and saw Ishani with a silent charming face. 
Ishani thought about Ranveer introducing Elena to her and the way he took juice to her and the way he served the lunch for her and the way he was speaking with Elena everything came to her mind and then she gave a impossible light head shake to herself and then she started to walk towards the cupboard were she crossed Ranveer and went to the cupboard were Ranveer turned and saw Ishani back as now Ishani was opening the cupboard and was taking her night dress were she then closed the cupboard and then she entered the washroom to change herself. 
Ranveer as soon as Ishani went inside the washroom he walked and and went and sat in the bed and then putting his hand inside the pant pocket and then he took his phone out of the pant pocket and waited for Ishani to come out of the washroom. 
Ranveer(to himself):Don't know when she is going to burst out in anger. But I won't leave her like that let me try my best and let me make her jealous one more time like talking to Elena in phone then surely she will be bursting out I think. Now only I and her are going to be in the room so surely there is chance for Ishani to speak to me. (he waited for Ishani to come).
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update one side ranveer is trying to make ishani extreme jealous and there devarsh want to make ishani dead for his own selfish reason what a Jerk he os thank for pm waiting for next
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superbbb update πŸ˜³loved it completely β€οΈcan't wait for the next part now