Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
OK dear.
Waiting for the new episode
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ROYALRED

His sakshi ,no need to say sorry u take ur take time when u will be free do update take care don't stress urself to much thanks for letting us know regarding update

Hi Tiwari
thanks for the comment
hmm okay dear 
you too take care 
hmm thanks for understanding dear 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hi dear
Don't stress yourself. Update anytime you can.
Love you a lot.πŸ˜›

Hi Amritha
thanks for understanding dear 
love you too dearπŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

OK dear.
Waiting for the new episode

Hi Alisha
thanks for understanding dear 
yes now I am going to update the next episode 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

don't worry we will wait

Hi Jasmine
thanks for understanding dear πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 649
Ranveer walked in the corridor and then he came to the stairs were he got down in the stairs and then he came down to the hall as Ishani said him she is going to feed Raagini her lunch he immediately turned and saw the dinning area were he saw Ishani sitting in the chair and was feeding the lunch to Raagini who was sitting in the dinning table with a cute face seeing Ishani. Ranveer saw Ishani with a cute naughty smile. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):hmm meri Junglie Billee let me come now..(thinking it with a happy smile he started to walk towards the dinning table were he came near the dinning table and standing next to Ishani and saw inside the kitchen and in a normal tone):Mala..
Ishani(feeding a mouth of food to Raagini and saw Ranveer standing next to her and calling Mala saw Ranveer with a silent face and in a worn out tone):Mala has gone to her home to give lunch to her husband. 
Ranveer(hearing it turned and saw Ishani):oh(he thought for a while and seeing Ishani):She made the lunch ready know?
Ishani(saw him with a silent face and then making up herself): Please see the dinning table she made the lunch ready and all the dishes are there in the dinning table. Mala will come back after half an hour only. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and then in a bit cute not minding tone):I just came to tell her to make juice ready in two glasses. Fine no problem let me itself go and get the juice and drink the juice with Elena. 
Ishani had a anger face like anything hearing what Ranveer said more than his words his way of behaving was irritating her to the extreme. Ranveer telling it giving a cute look and smile to Ishani and then he was about to walk were Raagini who was sitting in the dinning table seeing both Ishani and Ranveer face one by one as they were talking to each other and before Ranveer could walk..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer and in a cute tone):Papa..
Ranveer(who was about to walk hearing Raagini calling him stood back and seeing Raagini and giving a smile to her):Haan baby..
Raagini(smiled to Ranveer cutely):Papa(showing Ishani):Mama...(she then laughed cutely).
Ranveer(smiled to Raagini and then in a cute tone):Tumahair Mama hain na bahut ziddhi hain. As she is this much adamant in her anger only Papa need to take another way in life. 
Ishani hearing what Ranveer said was hurt to the extreme were she saw Ranveer with a hurt face were her eyes were exposing so much pain now. Ranveer who was making fun of Ishani through Raagini saw Ishani's face were seeing her silent and hurt face his smile too lowered were he was able to feel so well that she is hurt were Ranveer thinking not to give up till Ishani speak up he made himself strong and then saw Raagini. 
Ranveer:Tk Baby have the lunch..
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmm
Ranveer giving a smile to Raagini and then he turned and walked to the kitchen and he entered the kitchen were as soon as Ranveer entered the kitchen Ishani was so much hurt were she wanted to cry but seeing Raagini in front of her she controlled herself and was continuing to feed Raagini. As Ishani was feeding Raagini in the next few minutes Ranveer came out of the kitchen holding the tray in his hands were the tray was having two glasses of soft drinks were he came out of the kitchen and then acting like not seeing Ishani he crossed her and started to walk towards the hall were Ishani who saw Ranveer as soon as he came out of the kitchen with the soft drinks in the tray was having a silent face again and she was continuing feeding Raagini. 
Ranveer got in the stairs and then he came in the corridor and started to walk in the corridor towards their room with the soft drinks in the tray were he came to their room and then he entered their room were as soon as he entered the room he saw Elena sitting in the sofa and was reading the magazine were Ranveer came near her and stood near the sofa. 
Ranveer:Elena..
Elena(hearing Ranveer's voice raised her head and seeing Ranveer and giving a smile to him and closed the magazine and she kept it in the tea poi and saw Ranveer):Sir..
Ranveer(bent and showed the tray to Elena): Have this cool drink..
Elena(immediately got up from the sofa and seeing Ranveer):Sir why you need to serve me and all..?
Ranveer(with a smile): Come on Elena right now you are not my Employee you are the guest who has come to my house. Sit now..
Elena with a hesitating sat in the sofa were Ranveer showed the tray to her were Elena with a bit uncomfortable face took a glass of soft drink in her hand were Ranveer giving a smile to her and then he took the other glass of soft drink in his one hand and then he kept the tray in the tea poi and then he sat in the tea poi leaving some space from Elena and then saw Elena with a smile. 
Ranveer:Elena Drink the juice for now after half an hour let us go down and have our lunch. 
Elena:Okay sir..
Ranveer:Tk then how is your job going?Are you happy for working in my office?
Elena:Yes sir If I have worked anywhere else means I won't have been this much happy in my life. I am getting complete job satisfaction in my job sir. 
Ranveer:hmm nice to hear this
Both Ranveer and Elena sipping the cool drinks in the glass and were chatting some common things among themselves. 
Ishani after feeding lunch to Raagini having Raagini in her hand brought Raagini from the dinning table area to the hall were she walked in the hall and she came near the stairs and she took her leg up to keep her leg in the first step of the stairs were thinking about Elena and Ranveer she took back her leg and she kept her leg in the hall floor and then saw Raagini with a cute anger face. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Nahi don't want to go up to our room right now. If I go there right now then I don't know what I will react to your Papa. I may even scold him. Don't want any scene of our family in front of that Elena. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani's face and hearing what Ishani was telling to her and as though she understood cutely shook her head as okay): hmm
Ishani(smiling to Raagini):hmm okay then let us be in the hall itself. Let them do whatever they want let us be without minding them. 
Raagini(again cutely): hmm
Ishani smiled to Raagini and then she walked towards the sofa and then she went to the sofa and she sat in the sofa and then made Raagini to sit in the sofa next to her and then she saw the below of tea poi and then she took a cartoon book from the below of tea poi and then she sat well and gave the cartoon book to Raagini were Raagini too cutely sitting next to Ishani and then got the cartoon book from Ishani and then she kept the book in her lap cutely and then with her tiny hands she opened the book and started to see the book cutely were Ishani saw Raagini and making sure for few minutes Raagini will be fine with the cartoon book she rested her head in the back of the sofa and thought about Ranveer and Elena. The way Ranveer introduced Elena disturbed her so much. The way Ranveer took soft drinks for Elena made her face to jealousy face were she then thought about Ranveer being with Elena now in their room and her face was next changing to angry mode. The time was moving were finally after half an hour Ranveer and Elena talking to each other they came out of the room and they both started to walk in the corridor.
Ranveer(seeing Elena and walking in the corridor): After finishing the lunch you can leave Elena. Thanks for the help you did to me. 
Elena:Come on Sir you no need to thank me and all. I think by today you and your wife will come back to normal. Once you patch up with your wife please call me and tell me sir. So that I will be satisfied that my small role made a couple to patch up. 
Ranveer:In this your role is not a small role its a big role. And surely I will call you and let you know once I patch up with my wife. 
Elena:hmm okay sir. 
Ranveer: hmm
They both talking to each other and walking in the corridor and then they came to the stairs and they both started to get down in the stairs. Ishani who was thinking about Ranveer and Elena was still having anger and jealousy mixed face. Ranveer and Elena came down to the hall were they both stood in the hall once coming down from the stairs and both of them saw Ishani sitting in the sofa were immediately both of them saw each others face were Ranveer sighed Elena that he is going to do something with his eyes were Elena too shook her head as okay were Ranveer walked towards the sofa and then he went near the sofa and stood next to the sofa were Elena too came behind him and she too stood next to him. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani thinking something and didn't even feel he is standing near her in a calm tone): Ishani..
Ishani(who was thinking about Ranveer and Elena hearing her name slowly turned her face and saw Ranveer and then saw Elena next to Ranveer were Ishani with a silent face): hmm
Ranveer(in a bit cute tone):I and Elena are going to have lunch If you too come means let us all have lunch together. 
Ishani:(in a avoiding tone):No its okay I am not hungry now. you both carry on..
Ranveer(hearing it and without stressing Ishani more):Okay (seeing Elena):Let us go Elena..
Elena shook her head as okay to Ranveer and Ranveer too smiling to Elena started to walk with Ranveer were both Ranveer and Elena went to the dinning table were Ishani as they moved she turned and saw Ranveer and Elena going towards the dinning table sitting in the sofa of the hall. Raagini was quietly seeing the cartoon characters in the book and was having a aww face. Ishani saw Ranveer now were Ranveer moved a chair and showed it to Elena were Elena too smiled to Ranveer and she sat in the chair were Ranveer sat in his chair. Ranveer took the plate in the table and kept it in front of Elena were Elena was telling something to Ranveer were Ranveer too was smiling to her were Ishani was getting jealous like anything. Ranveer smiling to Elena and then he took each dishes in his hands and he started to serve it in the plate of Elena were Ishani saw that and got anger like a cute child. 
Ishani(in thoughts):Most of the days he will run like anything while having lunch or breakfast with me. Today he is having time to serve this girl.(she turned and saw the entrance of the hall and in thoughts):Mala said she will come after half an hour but till now she didn't come. If she has come means she could have served this Elena. But now Ranveer is serving to Elena.(she again turned and saw Ranveer and Elena were both of them serving for both of them was smiling and having the food were without able to bear that she turned and sat well in the sofa and in thoughts):If I keep on seeing this I will only be getting hurt so much. (she had a face of not knowing what to do).
Ranveer(smiling to Elena for a joke Elena said and having the lunch and saw Ishani were he was able to see Ishani's back head alone as she was sitting in the sofa were Ranveer had a smile in his lips and in thoughts): hmm what ever I do my eyes will never fail to see you Ishani.I saw you seeing us till now and now Unable to bear my closeness with Elena you turned your face now. But I wish you to have a face to face with me Ishani. Please do that soon I can't bear this separation between us. (thinking it he started to have the lunch).
Elena too was having the lunch were both Ranveer and Elena were chatting with each other and were having their lunch were the time too started to move were Ishani who was having a what to do face took a deep breath and then saw Raagini who was cutely talking to the donald duck in the cartoon book in her child language. 
Ishani:Raagini..
Raagini(hearing her name turned and saw Ishani and smiling to her and then showed the book with her hand to Ishani): Mama duck..
Ishani(smiling to Raagini): hmm duck is nice. Tk come let us go to our room. 
Raagini:hmm
Ishani smiling to Raagini and then she got the cartoon book from Raagini's hands and then she kept the cartoon book in the below of the tea poi and saw Raagini were Elena and Ranveer finished their lunch and got up from the chairs and went to the sink and they washed their hands and then came back to the dinning area and then drank water and they both started to walk towards the hall were Ishani got up from the sofa and then showed her hands to Raagini were cutie pie too got up in the sofa and standing in the sofa and opened her hands to Ishani were Ishani got Raagini in her hands and kept Raagini close to her and then she was about to walk were before she could walk her legs stopped by itself as by that time both Elena and Ranveer came to the hall and stood few distance away from the sofa were Ranveer saw Elena with a smile. 
Elena(seeing Ranveer):Okay fine Ranveer let me leave. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): hmm fine you can. Stay in touch always. 
Elena(with a smile): hmm sure, Bye.
Ranveer: hmm bye..
Elena(turned from Ranveer and saw Ishani who was having Raagini in her hands and standing near the sofa were she smiled and came near Ishani and saw Ishani):Bye Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Elena and having a made up head shake): hmm bye. 
Elena(seeing Raagini):Bye baby..
Raagini(smiled to Elena and in a cute tone):Bye..
Elena smiling to Raagini and then she turned and saw Ranveer and gave a smile to him were Ranveer smiled to her and waved bye to her were Elena too waved bye to him and she started to walk towards the entrance of the house were Ishani as soon as Elena moved from there with a anger face started to walk towards the stairs and she started to get in the stairs were as soon as she started to get in the stairs Ranveer saw Ishani's back with a happy smile were he then saw Elena were Elena was taking her Laptop in the table near the door and then she took the laptop in her hand and then she walked out of the house and she vanished from his sight. 
Elena went out of the house and she walked in the outer corridor and then she came to the car that was standing in front of the house were the driver sitting in the driving seat was seeing his phone and was waiting for her to come back. Elena came to the car and seeing the driver. 
Elena:Let us leave Bhaiya..
Driver(took his eyes from the phone and seeing Elena through the window and putting his phone in his shirt pocket and seeing Elena):Yes Madam..
Elena opened the back door of the car and she got in the car and closed the car door were the driver started the car and he started to drive the car in the pathway of RV mansion and came to the gate and once the security opened the gate for them he drove the car out of RV mansion. 
Driver(seeing Elena):Office only know Madam?
Elena(seeing driver): Haan Bhaiya..
Driver:Okay madam(telling it he started to drive the car towards RV Broking).
Ranveer(still standing in the hall were now Ishani has gone to their room and then to himself): hmm I did what all Baba said to do to make Ishani jealous. Now only my lady need to burst out in jealousy and anger. waiting for that moment(he had a waiting face).
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi  thnq for pm it was really funny episode pity for ishani wat if ranveer plan backfires if she dint mind him if she dint ask him anything about elena wat he will do.  Ishu should not give up easily because she is often getting hurt let's see wat happen 
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It's amazinggg update β€οΈloved it completely πŸ˜³next one very soon 
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing update dear...I loved it...Waiting for next update... & thanks for the pm.
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update waiting for next what ishani now do thanks for pm