Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbowveins thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sarcasticsmiley

Hey payal., when are you going to update the next chappy dear.. Waiting very eagerly..   

I'll try my best to update soon Jasman, but can't promise anything :\

sorathsheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hum lakh chupaye pyar magar duniya ko bata chal jayega lekin chup chup se update lene ka maza toh aayega kyun sis? 
rainbowveins thumbnail

Originally posted by: sorathsheikh

Hum lakh chupaye pyar magar duniya ko bata chal jayega lekin chup chup se update lene ka maza toh aayega kyun sis? 

Hahah you're hilarious girl😆
rainbowveins thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaansahiba

Woah, woah, woah!!! That was just too awesome!! Cant wait! And yeah, will we be getting to see annika in a hot bikini and shivaay in lust-lost mode???!!!!;-);-)
P.s. please update soon and be open to pm it to me. Your other works too.

Thankyou! I love your imagination, might just come true ;) Updating in a while :)
rainbowveins thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlishaSyed

Oh so finally Anika and Shivaay will get time for themselves only I'm super excited for the trip of Goa ... Okay yes and even more excited to read their fun boldness sexiness and fun loving scenes update sooon 

Thanks! Hope I won't disappoint with the trip :)
rainbowveins thumbnail

Banner made by the bundle of talent- KrazyKripzy. Thankyou for this once again Kripa, what would I possible do without you?❤️

This chapter is dedicated to Rusha (-Tadibaaaz-).  Belated Happy Birthday love!❤️

Chapter-23

"Take care of yourself, okay? Don't disturb the teachers, concentrate on your Olympiad, and call me every day, okay?"

Standing at the entrance of the airport, Annika sniffed as she got on her knees to hug her brother. This would be the first time she would stay away from him for an entire week, and although she knew that she was being overdramatic, the protective sister cum mother couldn't help it. Placing a long kiss on his cheek, she hugged him one last time before getting up.

"Why are you getting so emotional, didi?" The little boy asked, his own eyes getting a bit teary. "You should cheer up and enjoy your holiday instead of worrying about me!"

Annika smiled, snuffling at the same time. At that moment, Shivaay appeared with his and Annika's luggage from the car.

"So, done saying goodbye?" He asked with a fond smile. They both nodded, and Sahil, after giving a hug and kiss to Shivaay, followed his teachers to into the airport to board the flight.

Annika stared after him, and only looked towards Shivaay when he placed an arm around her waist.

"We still have some time till our flight. Wanna go get coffee inside?"

Annika nodded, and bent down to take her suitcase, but Shivaay beat her to it.

"I'll get it," he said a little too hastily, making Annika look at him in confusion. Nonetheless, she followed him inside, and they entered a small coffee shop. Shivaay ordered an espresso for himself, and a vanilla frappe for her. She slurped on it quite noisily, uncaring about onlookers, while Shivaay stared at her lovingly. This was just the kind of behaviour he would have looked on with disdain a few weeks ago, but now, he just found her too damn adorable. Wiping a moustache from her upper lip, he took her hand in his.

"You're not still doubtful about this trip, are you?" He asked, genuinely worried about how she was feeling.

Annika shook her head while still sipping from her straw.

"I mean, I am," She said, making Shivaay raise his eyebrows, "but, I'll try not to worry about it too much, and focus on enjoying this holiday."

Leaning in, she placed a chaste kiss on his cheek. Shivaay was surprised at this sudden act of PDA from his shy and reserved girlfriend, and his cheeks turned a bit pink. Looking at his watch, he realized that they should get going. Insisting on carrying both of their bags, he got their boarding passes, and soon they were boarding their flight.

"I've never been on a flight before," Annika told him, looking around the plane nervously.

"I haven't been in a public one in quite long too, actually. Usually I take my private jet, but if we took one now a lot of people would have had to be involved unnecessarily," Looking around their business class area with distaste, he continued, "So instead I'm here in this...this regular flight."

Annika rolled her eyes.

"Nakhre Noor Jahan ke," she muttered under her breath. Shivaay heard it and glared at her, to which she just blew him a kiss.

"Waise I've been noticing," Shivaay started, looking at her in a teasing manner, "that you've been acting quite romantic today." He ran a finger down her arm at that, and she smacked it away.

"Don't get so utawla, I can go back to being unromantic if you want me to... "She trailed off, looking at him evilly. Shivaay's eyes widened and he shook his head in a panicky manner, making Annika laugh out loud. Soon, it was time for take-off, and Annika clutched onto Shivaay's arm and closed her eyes tightly in fear.

"Oh my God, Oh my God," She kept mumbling under her breath, sitting in a rigid, straight posture. Shivaay slowly intertwined their fingers, in order to make her relax.

"It's okay, baby. It's fine." He kept repeating that in a soothing voice, until finally they were up in the air and Annika opened her eyes.

"I didn't know this tadibaaz girl is scared of flying," Shivaay nudged her playfully. Annika scowled in return. Their flight was only one and a half hour long- a relief to Annika- and when they were about to land, Annika was eagerly staring out of the window to see the magnificent view of the sea below. Swatting her hand towards Shivaay without looking at him, she squealed,

"Oh my God Shivaay, we're here!"

Her excitement overlapped her nervousness during landing, and Shivaay was glad that she wouldn't practically dig her nails into his forearm again. He'd rather she do that in bed...

Shivaay grinned at the thought. This trip was really going to be the best one in his life so far.

They got off the flight after it landed, and Annika spread her arms wide standing at the airport, and sniffed the air to get that salty sea smell. Shivaay practically had to drag her along to get going, making Annika mutter baggad billa under her breath. A car from the hotel came to pick them up, and Annika spent majority of the hour-long drive there looking out the window and commenting on everything and anything.

"Wow, Shivaay, look at all those kaaju trees! You know Goa is famous for cashew nuts, right? I will buy enough to last us a YEAR from here!"

Shivaay was barely listening, because his mind was too preoccupied with other...interesting things. Like how pretty his girlfriend looked right now, wearing a sleeveless pink top and skinny jeans, and how thrilling it would be to stay in the same room as hers. Share the same bed... he wondered if she was thinking about that at all. Knowing her, she probably wasn't. Well, his girlfriend would surely be in for quite a surprise when they got to the hotel.

By the time they reached their hotel- Holiday Inn Resort- it was almost 10pm. Shivaay had already booked their room, and being the wealthiest businessman in the country, he ofcourse got special treatment. They were given flower necklaces at arrival, and the hotel's special watermelon juice too. The manager personally led them to their room, eager to please their richest customer.

Their room was situated a bit away from the main building, closer to the hotel's private beach. It was a special room reserved for couples on their honeymoon, but Shivaay knew if Annika found that out, she would probably kill him. The room wasn't very spacious- it was small and cozy to give a better feeling of intimacy between two people. There was however, a balcony that led to a private pool. One side of the room had an entire glass wall, that gave a phenomenal view of the beach. Annika stared with awe at the sea, waves crashing hardly against the shore at this time of the night. The manager wished the 'lovely couple' a happy holiday, and left the room. As soon as he did, Annika jumped at Shivaay and hugged him tight.

"This is so BEAUTIFUL Shivaay!" She exclaimed. "Just look at the sea! We can see it from here, from our room! And if you listen closely, you can also hear the... She was interrupted when Shivaay without warning crashed her lips with his own. It took her by surprise, but she reciprocated without hesitation. After making out for a good few minutes, they pulled back.

"I can't tell you how thrilled I am for this trip," Shivaay breathed out, his eyes holding a certain promise that made Annika blush.

"Me too," She admitted, before placing a soft kiss on his nose. Pulling away, she went to stand in front of the glass wall, her nose practically pressed against it, staring at the serene beach. Shivaay came behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, making her lean back against him. He nuzzled her neck while speaking.

"You should go and freshen up, we have to go get dinner."

Annika nodded, and moved to where her suitcase lay. Shivaay watched her skeptically, as she neared the bag, opened it, and...

"THIS ISN'T MY BAG, SHIVAAY!"

A few minutes later

"So, you're telling me," Annika said as calmly as she could, her initial anger starting to reside, "that you went and bought a suitcase similar to mine, and had it exchanged with mine, just so I wear clothes of YOUR choice?" She was on the verge of practically yelling, and it took immense control over every fibre of her being not to. Shivaay gulped hard. Scratching the back of his head, he offered-

"I just thought you'd be more comfortable wearing these," Shivaay shrugged, taking small steps backward lest she pound on him like an angry lioness, claws and all. Definitely seemed like she would. Annika took a deep breath to refrain from doing so. Grabbing the first piece of clothing she could from the suitcase, she waved it in front of him.

"THIS? You think I'll be comfortable wearing THIS?!"

It was a flimsy bikini top, neon pink in colour. It had Annika's cheeks turning a bright red. The audacity of this man, to think she would wear something so cheap!

"Okay, well, I don't speak from personal experience, obviously, but I do think that bikinis are very comfortable. Especially in such hot places like Goa. Why do you think so many women wear it on beaches?"

Annika raised an eyebrow at that.

"Oh, I'm sure you've noticed a lot of women in bikinis!"

Shivaay sighed heavily. This just kept getting worse. All the poor man had wanted to do was make sure his girl was comfortable. Okay, and maybe it was for his own advantage too, but he wanted to go back home alive, thankyou very much.

"The point is," he tried to reason with the fuming woman in front of him, who, he had to admit, looked super hot while angry, "I was just thinking about your ease. I knew you would end up bringing clothes you normally wear, and that wouldn't quite give you the... holiday feel, per se. So I asked Sahil to send me a picture of your suitcase and ordered one like it, along with some clothes online..."

"Oh, so my little brother is in on this too, is he?" She asked, giving him fake, mocking smile. Shivaay mentally smacked himself for trapping the poor guy, but oh well. If he went down, he would take as many people as possible with him.

"Listen here, Annika," He slowly advanced towards her, and kept his hands on her shoulder. "I want you to be comfortable with me, okay? And there's nothing wrong with these clothes! You're a strong, independent feminist, so you shouldn't think that wearing revealing clothes makes someone cheap," Shivaay stopped a moment to gauge her reaction, and judging by the eyes narrowed in concentration, he guessed that his reasoning was working. "Anyway, now it's totally up to you. If you want, we can go shopping right now to buy clothes of your choice..."

Annika was silent for a moment, deep in thought. He was indeed right, she thought. Moreover, she wanted, as he did, to be at ease around him. If wearing clothes she did not usually wear was a start, she would do it.

"Fine," She said, still scowling, "but don't think I'm going to wear these skimpy bikinis! I'll find something a little less... revealing." She gulped, and started rummaging through the bag, while Shivaay sighed in relief. Suddenly, something seemed to strike Annika, and she turned to him mid-task.

"By the way," She started slowly, eyes narrowed in suspicion, "How did you know what my size is? For, um, undergarment." Her cheeks turned pink at that.

Shivaay smirked, and sauntering over to her, grabbed her waist.

"Let's just say," he whispered into her ears, "that I have observed you very, very closely."

Annika's face seemed to resemble a tomato at that, making Shivaay laugh. Shoving his chest hard, she muttered cheapda, before grabbing some clothes and moving away to the washroom. Shivaay messed his hair as he stared behind her, face adorned with a love-sick smile.

In the washroom, Annika took deep, calming breaths to compose herself. She had a baby pink tank top and really short white shorts in hand, and kept chanting Just do it, Annika to herself. She wanted to show her stupid man that she was indeed a strong, independent feminist'. A modern one, too.

Taking one last deep breath, she started to freshen up.

"...yeah Om, we reached safely. Just tell everyone that I'm staying at the Park Hotel in Singapore, okay? And make sure mom doesn't try to call there if I don't pick my cell!"

Hanging up with a smile, he turned around, and his breath caught in his throat.

Annika had just emerged from the washroom, hair all wet from a shower. There were wet patches on her tank top too, which hugged her figure just right, giving him a chance to admire all her curves and dips. Her's was a perfect hour-glass figure. Her hips flared out as if on a sinful mission for seduction. The shorts she wore, much to Shivaay's pleasure, only reached her upper thigh, giving him a great view of the most smooth, gorgeous legs he had ever seen. There was a black thread tied above one of her ankles, probably to ward off evil eyes. Much needed too, because damn, that woman was sexy.

"You're so hot," he breathed out, and Annika's face that was already red from the hot shower she must have taken, turned ever redder. She threw the towel she was holding his way in retaliation, while Shivaay only grinned guiltily. Giving her one last thorough look, he took his own clothes and went inside the washroom.

Annika examined herself in the full-length mirror in their room. She had to admit, the clothes were indeed comfortable. It was nice, for a change, to do something new with her body. Biting her lip to hide a grin, she mentally thanked Chanda for forcing her to go the parlour and get a full-body wax for the trip.

Shivaay too emerged a while later, while Annika was blow-drying her hair. Looking at his reflection in the mirror, she noticed that he was wearing a white shirt, with sleeves rolled to his elbows, with light blue jeans that fitted his form, but wasn't too tight to look absurd.

"I've never seen you in casuals before," she remarked, getting up from the chair and turning around to face him.

"And how do you think I look?" he asked her while inching closer, face holding an arrogant smirk.

"Let's just say you look... pretty hot." Annika whispered, biting her lip to appear flirtatious. It seemed to do the deed, as she saw Shivaay gulp.

"Let's go for dinner?" She then asked him innocently. Shivaay's eyes seemed to darken at the question, and he came closer to her until their bodies were touching. Holding her chin dominantly, he whispered in a deep, hoarse voice.

"Can I have you for dinner?"

Annika felt a shudder pass through her body at the question, and her eyes went wide round. Shivaay clearly wasn't joking, as she thought he was, because that intent look he was holding was still intact. Not knowing what to say in reply, she moved away and started combing her hair. Shivaay broke out of his trance at that. Pursing his lips to hide his grin, he asked her-

"Let's go for dinner?" he was clearly mocking her, and Annika glared at him for that.

"Let's go, I'm starving!" Quickly, before he could say anything weird again and put her in an uncomfortable position, she opened the door and scurried out of the room.

Shivaay ran a hand through his hair, before mumbling "I'm starving, too" under his breath. "And not just for food," he continued with a naughty grin, following her out.

They had dinner in a restaurant nearby the hotel. It was located outdoors, with live music being played, and had a bar too. Annika let Shivaay order this time, since foreign cuisine wasn't really her department. She took to enjoying the music meanwhile. Their food arrived shortly, and Annika frowned as she saw the beer he had ordered along with the pasta.

"You're going to drink?" She asked him, clearly outraged.

Shivaay rolled his eyes.

"It's just beer Annika, it's not intoxicating. In fact, you should try it too. Goa's beer is very famous."

She outright refused to at first, but after much coaxing from him, she took a sip.

"Ewww," she exclaimed, mouth twisted in disgust. "It tastes terrible, Shivaay! It's like drinking liquid toothpaste!

Shivaay laughed at her comparison.

"I guess you just get used to it at some point."

They had dinner in silence, listening to the soft music. There was a light breeze blowing, and you could just feel the sea around you. Both of them were feeling more relaxed than they had in a long, long time. Probably ever.

Retreating to the hotel, Annika started pestering Shivaay to go to the beach, but he refused to.

"Not now, baby," he said while cupping her face that was holding an adorable pout. "We've had a long day today, and you should take rest. Don't want to be falling sick on the very first day, do we? We'll go first thing in the morning, tomorrow."

"Pinky promise?" Annika asked him, holding out her pinky. Shivaay entwined it with hers.

"Pinky promise."

It was almost 11.30 now, and they decided to retire for the night. Annika once again searched through her bag to look for something wearable to sleep in.

"Ugh, Shivaay, what do I weaaar?" She whined. Shivaay moved towards her, and picked something up from the bag.

"Wear this," he replied simply. Annika looked at what he was holding and gasped out loud. It was a baby blue piece of nightie, super short and super lacy.

"Are you mad?! You actually brought these type of clothes?!" Shivaay retreated back again, and got busy on his phone to keep from answering. Groaning in frustration, Annika finally decided on a maroon, full-sleeved t-shirt, paired with shorts of the same colour. Changing and pulling her hair into a bun, she settled on the king-size bed, spreading out her arms and legs to feel the soft material beneath. Shivaay too changed into his night wear- a grey t-shirt with black shorts, and moved to settle himself beside her on the bed. Annika tried not to gawk at her boyfriend, who looked downright edible.

"Wait, you're sleeping here?" Annika asked him confusedly, her brows furrowed. Shivaay too looked at her in a puzzled manner.

"What, you want me to sleep on the floor?" He asked her sarcastically, fixing his pillows.

"Um, no, but there's a couch here big enough to fit you."

"Annika are you mad?" He asked, clearly annoyed now. "Why should I sleep on the couch when there's perfectly large bed for the both of us?"

Anniak frowned, before scooting over to give him space. Shivaay turned off the lights, leaving a bed-side lamp on for her fear of darkness.

"No need for that," Annika said, "I'm not scared if you're with me." Shivaay smiled at that, and turned that off too. The room was engulfed in complete darkness.

Shivaay felt some movement beside him, and turning towards her, found that she had made a barrier in the middle with pillows.

"Don't cross that," She warned him, before wishing him goodnight and turning away from him. Shivaay pouted in disappointment, but he wasn't one to sit quiet. After a while, when he thought she had fallen asleep, he removed the pillows and scooted closer to her, wrapping a hand around her waist and thus spooning her from behind. He was just about to lull into sleep too, when he heard her mumble sleepily.

"Can't keep your hands to yourself, can you?" Shivaay could feel her grinning, and he kissed the top of her head happily.

"Not a chance," he replied, snuggling closer to her and drifting off to the best sleep of his life, surrounded by that addictive, intoxicating scent of hers that drove him crazy.

Not sure when next update will be. Something very...unexpected and serious has come up in life, but I'll try my best to keep on writing. Hope you all are liking the Goa Special so far❤️ 

Edited by rainbowveins - 6 years ago
Khidkitod thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unressed!

-------------------------------

Payal!😲😲😲 Ohhh myyy myyy!!😲😲 You have dedicated this chapter to me! You know what Payal this is the bestest birthday gift I have ever received!❤️ You are such a darling Payal!🤗Thank you so so much for dedication!!❤️ If you were in front of me,I would have given you tightest bone crushing hugs!🤗Any words would be less to express how much happy I am right now!❤️Love you loads sweetheart!🤗

Now coming to the update. Annika Sahil emotional moment was beautiful! They are siblings goals!❤️ Chantomayi Shivaay!😆😆 Exchanged suitcase!😆Billu has gone mad in happiness!😛Then romantic Annika!!❤️That was lovely to see this side of Annika.😳 Shivaay's desperation for bed and his wild thoughts!😆😆 I loved that "Am also starving!"😉 Billi asked billu to sleep on couch.😆 Billu has guts man,I must say! He removed pillow wall!😛And "Am not scared of darkness when you are with me". This line has stolen my heart!❤️ And not to forget Billu packed Annika's suitcase with sexy dresses..😆 Loved every bit of this update! Waiting to read further.

Take your time Payal! But I just hope you are alright and everything is alright!😳 Take care! Thanks for the pm.😃

Love,
Rusha
Edited by -Tadibaaaz- - 6 years ago
silver_dustXX thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unressed

Sahil and Anni's emotional send off😳😆 it was so damn cuteee! Shivaay exchanged the bags huh😉😆
I loved how every single time Anni is angry, Shivaay gulps hard😆😆😆 his lioness she surely is!
I'm not scared of dark when you are there, that was really heartening❤️
Shivaay dared to take those pillows away😲 some guts man!😳😆 i wonder what Annika has to say😆

Update when time permits and i hope everything is alright🤗

P.S. u praise me too much😳 but anything for ya babe😎
Edited by KrazyKripzy - 6 years ago
silver_dustXX thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Belated birthday wishes🥳
chandran.rudra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What should I say?
Oh god !!