jan 30 update

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

the show starts with all the students sitting infront of the guru and the guru says when sun rises we do sun prayers and when sunsets  then we do sandya and before doing sandya we do pavitrikaran.guru calls on ram and sasy a human has three things body,mind and heart.to purify these three things we do three mantras. the first mantra he recites is the one who stays in water and sky we call him keshavjal and by this keshavjal our heart purifies.guru recite the second mantra and says that one who is intelligent we call him madhu and by this mandhu our mind purifies.the third mantra is that one who we can see in sea and water we call him narayanjal and this purifies ur body. all the students recites the mantras with the guru and all of them take blessings from guru. sita is coming running and her mom says it,s so late in night what are u doing and sita says that don,t speak cuz the three sis gonna get me and we are playing hide and seek.sita hides behind her father and says don,t move they are coming.sita,s sisters come and ask their mom if sita came here  and one of her sisiter says i saw sita coming here.sita says dad and the sisters start running after sita and they go out of the room.janak raja sasy to his wife sunaina  that sita is lucky fro her and purnana  says that raja sangerishv thinks that shiva,s dhanush is bad luck for us but the our state is weel being and that credit goes to sita.we found sita five years ago and till now we have no problems in mithila.sita,s father says that,s why i am tensed about sita.sunaina ask why is that and janak replies that when i think about her marriage i want sita to get a good husband  but and then he says today raja sudagma has showed me the right path.sunaina ask what,s that.janka says the person who will break shiva,s dhanush will marry sita. all the students have dhanush on their shoulders abd guru says that we have to decide how we gonna use the dhanush for the society or no and th person we gonna hit the arrow on we have to decide is he our enemy or he is our society or country,s or our religions enemy too.when we found all the naswers to our questions then don,t hesitate when u mark ur arrow. we take one desicon and then mark our arrow. the guru points to a statue and says this a statue infront of u he is bad and he does stuff against religion and he needs to be killed and he also says that he is our enemy so who u gonna mrk ur arrow on and one student says on the statue.he aska laxman and laxman says i am just doing my studies. he asks bharat and bharat says i want to learn dhanush studies from u.he ask ram and ram comes up to him and touches his feet. guru ask ram who u gonna mark ur arrow on and ram replies gurudev that man is bad evil and guru says what,s ur thinking and ram replies i wanna make people free from the bad man like that.guru says ram are u using ur dhanush studies for sociiety,s well being and ram replies gurudev i wanna kill that bad man. gurudeev gives him a arrow and teels him to mark his arrow.gurudev says if u don,t want to give ur enemy another chance then u need to use all ur enery and mark the arrow and ur arrow should be fast. ram marks the arrow and arrow hits the statue and statue is destroyed into pieces.ram bows his head to his gurudev and his gurudev gives him blessings.ram and his brothers are feeding the cows (song is playing in the backround).their wash their clothes,take the calves to their shelter,they feed the horses and groom them.shatrughan is standing on the hill  and says that i am scared and gurudev says u shouldn,t be scared and ur aim should be perfect that,s why i am doing thisto make u pratice. gurudev says that get of rid of scared and make ur aim.shatragun tries to amke his aim but he is about to fall and calls bhaiya.everyone starts running towards him.shatragun falls. in the palace dasthrath is with his queens and sumitra  is holding th prayers plate and it falls from her hands but the lamp is lighted.dashrath says sumitra why are u crying and sumitra says it,s bad omen. she says our sons are in gurukul.dashrath says that our sons our fine. sumirta cries and one of the queens consoles her and says maharishi vishahrth takes of the kids by himself and every student for him is like his own son. sumitra says but this lamp and dashrath says the lamp is still lighted so our sons are protected and fine.the queens and dastrath bows to the statue of lord vishnu.guru vashist comes to the asharm and every student greets him.guru vashist says that shatrugan wants to practice his aim gain but he doesn,t know without geeting heal his wrist he won,t be able to hit the arrow as cleverly.guru says ram in our life our body means a lot it,s juat a clothes for our soul and our soul is part of god so it,s our duty to keep our boddy protective.guru sasy our mind is really imaginative he takes us where we don,t want to go that,s why it,s important to keep our mind in control so we can think right and if we can,t think right then our duty is not right. guru ask students who does all the duties and students say our body then he says then we don,t have to amke our body weak.guru vashist wife says this stuff u can tell in ur lecture and she tells kids to take rest.all students gave greetings to their gurudev.all the students are making thir beds and shatrugun,s head is in ram,s lap and ramsays try to sleep shatrgun and shatrugun replies i can,t sleep.shatrugun says it,s paining a lot in my arm.ram says go to sleep and ur pain will be relieved.shatrugan says to ram if u will sing me a lori i will go to sleep fast.ram says if i will sing lori u will not able to sleep.rams, brothers start saying we are msiing our mom and everybody start saying the same.one of the guy says if u will sing i will think my mom is singing to me.shatrugun says u promised mom u will become our mom when we left for asharm.vashist,s wife comes in and start singing lori. all the mothers are iamging there sons and singing the lori,s to them too.sita comes where the dhunsh is kept and says to lord vishnu that today is my dolls wedding and she has kept a wow that she will marry the one who will break the dhanus.one of sita,s sister says father was taking about ur amrriage so what kind of husband u want. sita says i want a husband like vishnu they have flower that means he is soft like flower and he has gadha which means he is srtong like it and for his shakh ti,s for making bleiev his devotees that i am here and i am gonna kill the evil with my chakra.one of sita,s sister asks how u know all this stuff and she tells mom told me that.sita,s sister says lets do dolls wedding unless she will get mad.

enjoy.😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update.👏

When the four brothers go to ashram, then one song is played in the background. I liked one sentence in the lyrics of that song a lot. The sentence is: -

"sabko shiksha dene wale aaye hain shiksha ka dhan paane"

Such a beautiful statement!
rimple1 thumbnail
thanks for updates ...what happen on thursday drama