Originally posted by: 3sisters
I am vegetarian but wanna try prons some day how it tastes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 3sisters
I am vegetarian but wanna try prons some day how it tastes
It will be over soonOriginally posted by: 3sisters
Tik tok Tik tok 1 more
Marwadi's r descendant from Rajisthan, marwari's r pure veg most marwari's r kings n we r traders too
We thought Shan was bengali, and when I heard he is marwadi, I was like what? What is that?LOL
Anu its your first AT where you were there till end congo yarOriginally posted by: JanuableSanu
finished congrats
haha true thanks😛Originally posted by: SHAhira-Swaron
Anu its your first AT where you were there till end congo yar