happy that you liked it 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Nice update dear... ishani didn't fully forgive ranveer...eagerly waiting for next update... & thanks for the pm...

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
Ishani didn't fully forgive Ranveer 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amirthaa

hai sakshi

nice update dr...thnx for 2 post...hope ishveer patch up soon...that devarsh wanted to kill ishani😑...hope ishani is safe...Pls dont make the tract that ranveer gets hurt instead of ishani coz it would be a repetative one coz often that only happens...it is just my view...nothing more...if u hve other ideas pls continue with it...
waiting for ur update

take care

update soon

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
welcome dear 
wish that Ishveer patch up soon 
this Devarsh is wanting to kill Ishani 
wish that Ishani will be safe 
hmm let us see what is going to happen 
yes often Ranveer gets the hurt that will always happen in the show itself
hmm okay dear
take care 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi
So happy to read 2 episodes. Our Ishveer are still fighting. 
Let's see the next episode

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
happy that you are happy in reading 2 episodes 
yes our Ishveer are still fighting 
ya let me update the next episode dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Great updates.
😳😳

Hi anaptiras
thanks for the comment
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine? Thanks for pm.
Ishveer don't talk with each other. It's a pity. Ishaani isn't ready to forgive Ranveer.πŸ˜†

hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am fine 
hope you are doing good
ishveer is not talking with each other 
its really pity 
ishani is not ready to forgive our Ranveer
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Wonderful updates
Take care.
πŸ˜‰

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates
take care
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 645
SERVANTS QUARTERS..
Devarsh was laying in a rough bed and was seeing the ceiling fan that was rotating in the ceiling with a irked face. Devarsh for a while thought about his room in RV mansion were he thought about the way he used to sleep in the soft bed and only used to get good sleep if AC is running. Thinking it his irked face was now getting mixed with anger. 
Devarsh(with a irked and anger face seeing the ceiling fan and then to himself):you have done a very big sin in your life Ishani. Devarsh who is born in this world to live a luxury life only but you have made that Devarsh to lay in a hard bed and made him to get the Ceiling fan air. I am not going to leave you simply Ishani. Let me show you who this Devarsh is. I was wanting henchman to beat you along with me but I was not having Sufficient money with me for hiring henchman and I was thinking someway and somehow I got Nirbhay's mother.She too want to revenge you for her daughter's dead and I want to revenge you for making me stay in Servant's quarters. I will beat you heavily and seeing you getting injured I will be so much happy Ishani then only my anger will be lessen and after that too I thought to leave you alive only as I thought to close my face and beat you and I know that you won't be able to recognize me in between the henchmen beating you. But Nirbhay's mother is wanting to kill you. Then okay you can die and after that cheating that Ranveer is not a big task to me. I will show my fake tears to Amba and Ranveer and will surely enter RV mansion and will live a luxury life after your dead Ishani. I will live my whole life without doing any work. (telling it he took a deep breath and then with a anger face he closed his eyes to sleep).
NEXT DAY MORNING..
Ranveer who was laying upside down in the bed keeping his cheek in the pillow and was sleeping so well. It was morning 8.30 were as the sun rays fell in his face so well he slowly shrink his face and then he yawned without opening his eyes and then he slowly opened his eyes were as soon as he opened his eyes the sun rays fell in his face so well and was irritating his eyes were he took his hand to his eyes and he rubbed his eyes with his hand and then again yawning he got up from the bed slowly and he sat in the bed were he saw next to him and without finding Raagini and Ishani he had a doubtful face were he thought about the yesterday incidents for a while were he got the slideshow of Ishani's confrontation with him and the way Ishani told him not to touch her came in front of him. He thought about Kailash coming and taking Raagini yesterday night were he then took a deep breath and then saw the whole room a glance were he was not able to see Ishani anywhere were he then saw the washroom were the washroom door was open were he then thought about their fight yesterday afternoon and then he slowly took his legs from the bed and then he kept his legs in the floor and then he got up from the bed and then he started to walk fast in the room were he saw the door was already open were he came out of the room and then he started to walk in the corridor were he walked fast in the corridor and then he came to the stairs and then he started to get down in the stairs were he only came half steps in the stairs were his legs without to his control stopped in a step in the stairs as his eyes caught Ishani near the dinning table were Ishani was looking cute as usual to his eyes were without to his control his eyes started to admire her were a smile too cutely came in his lips were Ishani wearing a Pink Saree with golden border and wearing a Golden color blouse which was backless and was arranging the breakfast dishes in the dinning table were Mala was too helping her were Ishani was smiling to Mala and was talking something to her were Ranveer seeing Ishani's smile to Mala almost lost himself in Ishani's smile. Ranveer admiring Ishani and then thought about the way he behaved to Ishani and the words he spoke to her in anger and telling her to not touch him and make him weak and the way his words hurting Ishani a lot and the way Ishani finally said him not to touch her here after in order to not make himself weak came to him mind were immediately the smile he was having in his lips vanished from his lips. He was feeling sad for the way their relationship has been split. Thinking it with a sad face he took a deep breath and then he turned to walk back in the stairs to go back to their room were when he turned and was about to walk in the stairs he saw Kailash wearing a track suite and t-shirt and was getting down in the stairs and was coming down. Kailash coming down till the mid way of the stairs and seeing Ranveer in the mid way of the stairs he stopped himself in a step and then seeing Ranveer with a smile. 
Kailash:Good morning Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Kailash and giving a smile):Good morning Baba.Are you going for walking?
Kailash:haan Ranveer I got up by 8 o clock only. Usually I will wake up by 6.30 and go for walking to the near by park.Today as it is late I am going to walk in our garden itself. 
Ranveer(seeing Kailash and with a normal face):Baba If you are going to walk in the garden can I also come with you for walking today?
Kailash(seeing Ranveer with a not understanding face):Ranveer for me doctor has asked to walk in the morning for sure but why you need to come for walking and all?
Ranveer:Baba don't know why today seeing you going for walking I too feel to come with you. That too you are going to walk in our garden only know?Let me also come with you Baba?
Kailash(seeing Ranveer's face and then shook his head as okay):Tk you can come..
Ranveer(having a smile):you please sit in the sofa of the hall let me fresh up and come soon. 
Kailash:Tk Ranveer..(telling it giving a smile to Ranveer he started to get down in the stairs).
Ranveer too immediately started to get in the stairs up and then he came to the corridor and started to walk in the corridor towards their room were he went to their room and then he walked in the room and then he entered the washroom to fresh up himself. 
Kailash came down in the stairs and he came to the hall and he sat in the sofa of the hall and started to wait for Ranveer. 
The time was moving were in the next 15 minutes Ranveer after making him fresh he wearing the same casual pant and t-shirt walked in the corridor and then he came to the stairs and he got down in the stairs and he came to the hall were as soon as he came to the hall he saw the dinning table side were he was not able to find Ishani now were he had a bit disappointed face. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):May be she went inside the kitchen.(he took a deep breath and then saw Kailash who was sitting in the sofa and then he went to Kailash and in a normal tone):Let us go Baba..
Kailash(hearing it saw Ranveer and with a smile got up from the sofa):Tk let us go..
Ranveer shook his head as okay and he started to walk were Kailash too started to walk with him were both of them walking in the hall and then they came out of the house and then they walked in the outer corridor and then they walked towards the garden side were in the next few minutes they came to the garden. Kailash coming to the garden and he took a deep breath and then he started to walk in the garden pathway were Ranveer too started to walk with Kailash were they both were walking silently for few seconds were Ranveer walking with Kailash was having the slideshow of his and Ishani's fight in his mind. His ears was hearing the way Ishani told him not to touch her here after. He was having a silent face were there was lot of pain hidden in that silent face. Kailash walking with Ranveer and then he turned and saw Ranveer were he saw Ranveer's silent face and then thinking something and then walking itself seeing Ranveer. 
Kailash:What happen to you Ranveer?
Ranveer(hearing Kailash's voice come out of his thoughts and seeing Kailash):Baba(he heard only his voice and he didn't listen what Kailash has asked him).
Kailash(seeing Ranveer with a not understanding face): I asked what happen to you Ranveer?Are you okay?
Ranveer(bringing a made up smile):Haan baba I am totally okay. Why are you asking like this?
Kailash seeing Ranveer and he stopped himself were this eventually made Ranveer to stop in front of Kailash were he saw Kailash with a not understanding face. 
Ranveer(seeing Kailash):Why you stopped your walking baba?
Kailash:Let me walk but before that tell me what happen to you?
Ranveer:That is what I said know Baba?I am okay nothing happened to me.
Kailash(seeing Ranveer and then took his hand to Ranveer's shoulders and keeping his hand in Ranveer's shoulder and giving a light smile to him):Ranveer there is a saying that when a son grows over a father's shoulder then father should treat his son as his friend. Thinking you as my friend only I used to sit with you and drink. When we were working as servants too that time in the night in our home in servant quarters we will drink and blabber what all comes to our mouth. That time you will share your feelings with me only Ranveer.Today too there is some pain in your face, (taking his hand from Ranveer's shoulders and seeing him): I don't know what is happening to you but you can share it with me Ranveer. 
Ranveer(hearing what Kailash said and then managing himself and seeing Kailash):Baba come on I am fine only. I woke up sometime before only know?So only my face will be looking dull. other than that nothing Baba..
Kailash(giving a smile):Ranveer you are my son and from small I am seeing you. I have seen the smile you used to smile seeing Ishani, I have seen your pain when Ishani gets hurt, I have seen your affection for your mother, I have seen your honesty for your Mota Babuji. I know you so well Ranveer seeing your face I can judge what is your mood.Today the way you asked to come for walking with me and the way your face is having some sadness is telling me that you are not fine. 
Ranveer hearing what Kailash is telling and saw him with a what to tell face. 
Kailash(Seeing Ranveer's hesitation):Tk no problem If you have some problem that you don't want to share it with me that's okay.Let us walk(telling it he was about to walk).
Ranveer(immediately he held Kailash's hand with his hand):Ek minute Baba..
Kailash(without walking saw Ranveer's face): hmm
Ranveer(took a deep breath and then seeing Kailash):Baba actually I don't have any problem but one of my office staff is having some problem with his wife. As that staff is close to me thinking about his problem with his wife I am so much worried. 
Kailash(hearing and seeing Ranveer):what problem between your office staff and his wife?
Ranveer:Actually yesterday he was sad and I asked him what happen then only he told about some problem between his wife and him. Actually he is a man to get anger often and due to that anger now his wife is telling him to be near her only but she does not want any relationship with him as a wife. She has told him that even If he brings another girl in his life too she is not going to care anymore. To this extreme his wife has talked to him so thinking about his anger and thinking about his wife going away from him even though she is in front of him my office staff is feeling sad and thinking about it I too got sad Baba. That is it. 
Kailash hearing it laughed well were Ranveer saw Kailash laughing with a not understanding face were he was not able to get why Kailash is laughing.
Ranveer(seeing Kailash):Baba I am telling that my office staff and his wife are fighting and you are laughing for it. 
Kailash(controlling his laughter seeing Ranveer):Then what you ask me to do Ranveer?
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):Why are you laughing?
Kailash(making his laughter completely controlled and seeing Ranveer with a normal face):Ranveer If a husband and wife means they should get fight between them at least for some moments of their married life. If husband and wife are not fighting means really they are abnormal couple Ranveer. If two people are husband and wife they should get some fight between them then only their relationship will be always strong. 
Ranveer(hearing it saw Kailash with a not understanding face):Okay Baba but now what solution we have for my staff and his wife problem?She is telling him to be away from her..(before he could tell the next word).
Kailash:But she didn't go away from him know? She in a moment of anger said that she don't want him near her but she is staying with him only know?That is itself enough to tell that your staff wife is not ready to leave your staff in her life. Though your staff is a angry person too she is not ready to go from him. So surely she would have got disappointed with his angry attitude or behavior or his harsh words. Other than that she will be surely loving him. 
Ranveer hearing it thinking about Ishani being with him only still even after his worst behavior towards her were he thought about the way Ishani was staying with him in the same room yesterday night and the way she slept in the same bed with him though Raagini was not with them to sleep in between them. 
Kailash(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer let me tell my own life itself. you know about your mother anger so well from her only you have got this much anger in you. your mother's anger with others will be different at the same time her anger towards me will be different. Do you know why is there difference between her anger towards others and me?
Ranveer(hearing it with a good smile now): hmm why?
Kailash:To others she will be more angry really in her heart but to me though she is angry she can never hate me Ranveer because she is sure about our relationship and she very well know that to her complete life I need to be with her. 
Ranveer(hearing it having a smile):That is nice Baba. Tk can you tell me what can I ask my staff to do to calm down his wife?
Kailash:(hearing it and seeing Ranveer):His wife said that she does not mind If he get set with other woman know?
Ranveer:haan 
Kailash:That is a very big lie women will tell to men in anger. They will tell that they don't mind us being with other woman but If single glance of our eyes fall on other woman that is it they will get jealous for sure. We should make their jealous grow slowly and when finally they are unable to control their jealousy know they will take the last weapon that is their tears. Their tears at a point will surely come out of their eyes. So now tell your staff what I am telling to you now?
Ranveer(listening carefully): hmm tell me Baba..
Kailash:Now he is having a fight with his wife so you ask him not to stay silent and have a sad face. His wife is having a silent and sad face means ask him to smile happily and ask him to watch TV in front of his wife and ask him to watch some woman in the TV and tell him to act like admiring the woman in TV. By that way jealousy will start in his wife heart and then ask your staff to act like talking in the phone to his female collage mate or some other woman. This will boost up his wife jealousy and then after that If your office staff get some chance to talk with any woman in front of his wife he can talk to her in these three steps itself finally his wife jealousy will come as tears in her eyes as she will think that her husband is avoiding her. That time tell your staff to go and ask his wife why she is crying somehow her woman attitude will not tell it first but tell your staff to urge her again and again to tell her why she is crying were finally his wife will burst out that she is not able to see him with other woman. That will itself eventually make them get back with each other. 
Ranveer(hearing it and with a happy smile):Baba not bad you are a university for solving husband and wife problem it seems?
Kailash:Ranveer I am husband to your mother then how will I be without learning these things in my life?
Ranveer(laughed lightly and seeing Kailash):Tk Baba let me tell these things to my staff okay?
Kailash:hmm tk shall we walk?
Ranveer(with a smile):Nahi baba as we talked I got the solution for the problem of my staff. you continue your walking. Let me go to my room and take my phone and immediately inform to my staff the idea you gave.
Kailash(smiling to him):Tk go and tell it to him immediately..
Ranveer shook his head as okay with a smile to Kailash and then he started to walk from the garden and he came to the outer corridor and then he started to walk with a smile in his face were he was thinking to execute the ideas Kailash gave him to Ishani. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow nice ranveer ask his father for solution he tell.him to make her jealous waiting for ranveer action update next soon
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very lovely n wonderful update