Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
finally I'm commenting!!! loved this update. I really love this Lil fights between couples which actually explains the strength in the relationship. seems that ishaani is lil bit more angry. Let's see how Ranveer tames her. N then I love Raagini. Such a cute kid she is. A delight to even imagine. beautiful updates. I'm loving this new track. Waiting for next nowEdited by RoshniMenon88 - 6 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshniMenon88

finally I'm commenting!!! loved this update. I really love this Lil fights between couples which actually explains the strength in the relationship. seems that ishaani is lil bit more angry. Let's see how Ranveer tames her. N then I love Raagini. Such a cute kid she is. A delight to even imagine. beautiful updates. I'm loving this new track. Waiting for next now

Hi Roshni 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and the little fight between couple that is explaining 
their relationship strength 
hmm Ishani is little more angry this time 
let us see how Ranveer is going to calm her down 
glad you liked Raagini being such a cute kid and you are happy in imagining her 
glad you liked this new track 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 641
Ishani saw Ranveer back as Ranveer walked from there towards the entrance of the house were she saw his back with a bit silent anger face till he vanishes from her sight. Once Ranveer went out of the house she took her eyes from the entrance of the house and then saw Raagini who was cutely touching the cartoon characters in the book. As Ishani was seeing Raagini for few minutes Mala came near her with a tray having two plates of breakfast in it were she standing near the sofa and seeing Ishani. 
Mala:Bhabhi..
Ishani(who was seeing Raagini hearing Mala calling her raised her head and saw Mala and then giving a smile):Haan Mala. 
Mala(showing the tray in her hand to Ishani):Breakfast for Maa and Baba. 
Ishani(shaking her head as okay to Mala and then she got up from the sofa and standing in the floor facing Mala):Tk give it to me let me serve it to Maa and Baba. 
Mala:Haan tk Bhabhi(telling it she gave the tray in Ishani's hands were Ishani got it from her and then seeing Ishani):Let me keep your breakfast in your room Bhabhi. 
Ishani:Haan okay sure..(she gave a smile to Mala).
Mala too giving a smile to Ishani started to move from there were Ishani holding the tray having breakfast plates in her hand and then saw Raagini who was concentrating in the book so happily. 
Ishani(in a loving tone): Raagini..
Raagini(who was seeing Donald duck with Aww face hearing her name turned and saw Ishani with a cute face):Mama..
Ishani(giving a smile to her):Mama is going to see Dadi and Dada. you too come with Mama..
Raagini(with a happy smile):Dadi...
Ishani:Haan to Dadi's room only come let us go..(she held the tray well in her one hand and then showed her other hand to Raagini).
Raagini cutely held Ishani's hand with her one tiny hand and then Ishani having a smile in her lips started to walk in the hall towards the stairs with Raagini were Raagini too cutely started to walk with her mother were both of them walking for a while and they both came to the stairs were as soon as they came to the stairs. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Come let Mama take you in my hand..
Raagini(seeing the stairs with a puppy face and seeing Ishani and showing the stairs with her tiny index finger and cutely):Aye mein.
Ishani:Arrey now you no need to climb this much steps and all Raagini your legs will pain If you climb these many steps. So let Mama take you okay?(she said it with a cute face).
Raagini hearing what her mother was telling her and immediately showed her both the hands open to Ishani. Ishani smiling seeing Raagini's cuteness and then she carefully holding the breakfast tray in her one hand and then bent and then took Raagini carefully in her other hand and then making both the plate and Raagini comfortable in her both the hands and then she started to get in the stairs were taking few seconds she climbed the stairs and then she came to the corridor and then she walked in the corridor towards Amba's room were in the next few seconds she came to Amba's room were when she came and stood in the entrance of Amba's room Ishani was able to see Amba who was making her final check in front of the mirror and Kailash who was reading a Hindi Magazine sitting in the sofa were Raagini seeing Amba with a cute smile..
Raagini(in a cute tone):Dadi...
Ishani saw Raagini and had a happy smile seeing the affection Raagini is having for Amba were Amba who heard Raagini calling her turned and saw the entrance of her room and seeing Ishani and Raagini having a happy smile. 
Amba:Arrey Raagini..(she telling it walked and came towards them).
Kailash hearing this took his eyes from Magazine and then saw Raagini with Ishani in the entrance of the room and then seeing Amba going with happiness towards Raagini had a smile in his lips. 
Amba(went and stood facing Ishani and smiling to her and seeing Raagini and showing her hands to Raagini):Come to Dadi..
Raagini(having a happy smile she opened her hands to Amba were Amba got her from Ishani and held her close to her were she cutely saw Amba and cutely smiled to her and in a very very sweet tone):Dadi..meri Dadi..
Amba(with a emotional face kissed Raagini's cheek):Meri pothi more than you no other medicine I need in my life. 
Raagini without understanding too smiled cutely to Amba and then cutely holding Amba's one side cheek with her one hand and then lowered her head and kissed Amba's other side Cheek were Ishani seeing it and then thought about the way Devarsh slapped Amba in the same cheek that Raagini is kissing now were seeing Raagini being the medicine for Amba's hurt made her to smile a emotional smile. 
Amba(smiling to Raagini after she kissed her and then seeing Ishani):Ishani come in know?
Ishani(seeing Amba with a smile):finally at least now you got my thoughts Maa. If you see Raagini means you are forgetting the whole world. 
Amba(smiling to Ishani):Haan now my best companion, my happiness everything is Raagini only. So I will forget this whole world for her Ishani..
Ishani(smiling and shaking her head as okay to Amba):Haan tk tk Maa now I have brought Breakfast to you and Baba..(telling it she crossed Amba and then entered the room and then she went to the tea poi and kept the tray in the tea poi and saw Kailash who was in the sofa):Jai Shree Krishna Baba..
Kailash(seeing Ishani):Jai Shree Krishna Beta..
Amba brought Raagini inside the room and then she sat in the bed and then made Raagini to sit in the bed facing her were cutie pie too sat well in front of Amba and was smiling seeing Amba. 
Amba(seeing Ishani):Ishani let Raagini be with me you bring her toys here she will be playing with it. 
Ishani(smiling to Amba):Tk Maa let me go and bring the toys to her. 
Amba:hmm
Ishani smiling to Amba and was about to turn to walk were that was the moment Kailash..
Kailash:Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Kailash calling her stopped herself seeing Kailash):Haan Baba..
Kailash:(he got up from the sofa and seeing Ishani with a smile):Ishani thanks for what you did today morning. I was sleeping that time, Amba only told me about you sending Devarsh out of the house. Thanks for everything beta.
Ishani(seeing Kailash):Come on Baba how can you tell thanks to your daughter?Devarsh was wrong so only I took that decision. 
Kailash:you protected our family beta I am so happy for that. 
Ishani:Baba this is my family and you and Maa are important to me. In the course of taking care of my family I will never let down our family Baba. 
Amba(making Raagini sit in her lap and hearing what Ishani said with a smile):Haan we know that Ishani we have complete trust on you that you will take care of us so well. 
Ishani(seeing Amba):happy that you both trust me. Tk now both of you have the breakfast too. (seeing Amba):Please Maa take rest. 
Amba:Haan tk Raagini is with me know?Surely I will be okay only. 
Kailash(hearing it and seeing Ishani):Haan Ishani more than Raagini none of the doctor can suggest best medicine to both of us let Raagini be with us we will be playing with her. 
Ishani:Tk Baba(seeing Amba): let me bring Raagini's toys maa.
Amba:Haan tk tk..
Ishani smiling seeing both Amba and Raagini and then giving a smile to Kailash and then she walked towards the entrance of the room and then she came to the entrance of the room and then she came out of the room and then she started to walk in the corridor and started to move towards their room. 
After next few minutes Ishani brought the toys for Raagini were now Kailash was having his breakfast sitting in the sofa and Amba was sitting next to Kailash in the sofa and was having Raagini in her lap and she was having her breakfast were Ishani entered the room and she kept the toys for Raagini in the bed and then saw Raagini. 
Ishani;Raagini..
Raagini(smiling to Amba and seeing Ishani):Mama..
Ishani:Be with Dadi and Dada and play with them okay?
Raagini:hmm
Ishani(seeing Amba):Maa If Raagini is crying and you want to take rest call me let me come and take Raagini with me.
Amba:(shook her head as okay):Haan tk tk 
Ishani giving a smile to Amba she started to walk to the entrance of the room and she came out of the room and then she walked in the corridor and then she went to their room and then she sat in the sofa were she saw the breakfast food plate that Mala has kept in the tea poi were she took the plate in her hand and she started to have her brekafast. 
Mala(giving the food plate to Ramu and seeing him):Give this breakfast to Devarsh Bhaiya..
Ramu: hmm tk..(telling it he started to walk from the dinning table and walked in the hall and then he came out of the house and he started to walk in the corridor towards the servants quarters).
Ramu came to the servants quarters were he then walked and came to Devarsh's house were he saw the door was open and then he knocked the door that was open were Devarsh who was still sitting in the sofa of the hall with the anger face hearing the knock in the door raised his head and saw Ramu were he saw him with a silent face. 
Ramu:Breakfast..
Devarsh:hmm
Ramu shook his head as okay to Devarsh and he entered the house and then he came to the tea poi and then he kept the breakfast plate in the tea poi and then he turned and started to walk towards the entrance of the house and he went out of the house were as soon as Ramu went out Devarsh saw the breakfast plate with a anger face. 
Chaitali came out of her room after finishing her breakfast were she started to walk in the corridor were walking in the corridor for a few seconds she came to the stairs and she started to get down in the stairs and then she came to the hall and then she walked in the hall and came out of the house and then she walked in the outer corridor towards the Servants quarters.
Chaitali(walking in the corridor and then to herself): Let me go and see what happen to Devarsh. (thinking for a while what Ishani said in the morning):She said its the last house let me go and see him.
Chaitali walked and came to the servants quarters and then she walked and came to the last house of the servant quarters and then she saw the door open were she saw inside the house and saw Devarsh sitting in the sofa with a silent anger face were she entered the house and then she walked inside the house and saw the whole house a glance and had a not liking face and then she came to the wooden and then she sat next to Devarsh and touched Devarsh's shoulders. 
Chaitali:Devarsh..
Devarsh(feeling Chaitali's hand and hearing her voice and seeing her): For what you came here now Maa?To see whether I am alive or dead you came here?
Chaitali:Arrey why are you speaking like this now? I came to see how you are in this house?
Devarsh(in a anger tone):How I will be in this house?I will be completely angry inside me only. '
Chaitali(seeing Devarsh's anger):Tk tk Devarsh come on cool down.At least Ishani made you to be in this house or else she would have sent you out of the RV mansion area itself. 
Devarsh(seeing Chaitali with anger):Oh she will do that too?What she is thinking she is the queen to this RV mansion and she can do anything she wishes?(with a anger confirmed face): I won't leave her...
Chaitali(seeing Anger in his face):Devarsh why are you getting this much anger now?In a moment anger you slapped Amba only because of that you are here now?
Devarsh:If I slap that Amba means Ishani will sent me out of the house?How dare Ishani could do this to me?She should not have sent me alone out of the house. 
Chaitali:Then what you ask all of us to be sent out of the house. We too need to be again staying in this servants quarters or wander again without house?
Devarsh(seeing Chaitali with a anger irritated face):Now only I get from where I got selfishness in me. When you are itself wanting Luxury and wanted to stay in RV mansion even I too will want that know?But without thinking about that Ishani has sent me to Servant quarters. 
Chaitali:See for few days only,you know about Ishani know?her anger will melt soon and she will ask you to come back to RV mansion itself.
Devarsh(shaking his head as no and he got up from the sofa and walking two steps):What ever you tell I can't agree with that. I will surely give punishment to Ishani for sending me out of the house and making me stay in the servant quarters. 
Chaitali(hearing it she got up from the sofa and she came and stood next to Devarsh and seeing him):you are going to give punishment to Ishani? No Devarsh don't go to that extreme and all. One day or the other Ishani will herself make you stay in RV mansion. So please stay silent because If you do something to Ishani and all surely Ranveer won't leave us simply.
Devarsh(in a anger tone):Nahi I won't leave that Ishani.I am Devarsh parekh. Favoring to that servant's family she will sent me out of the house and seeing all this I need to stay silent. (shaking his head as no with a evil anger face): I want to beat that Ishani and break her hands and legs then only my anger will be lessen. 
Chaitali(hearing what Devarsh said now with a fear face seeing him):No Devarsh please don't have this much anger inside you. Surely If something happens to Ishani..(before she could tell the next word).
Devarsh:What Ranveer will sent us all out of the house that is it know?let it happen but for me right now I want to revenge Ishani for sure. I don't know how I am going to make it but my heart wants to beat her heavily till my anger gets less and want to break her hand that gave the servant quarters key in my hand and want to break her leg and she would never ever walk in the floor of RV mansion for her complete life. 
Chaitali(hearing it now completely getting feared):Devarsh what Ishani did to you is wrong only I agree but she has told she will take care of your food and expenses..
Devarsh(immediately):She is giving charity to me. Ranveer should work hard and take care of my luxury that is his faith and Ishani should always forgive me and accept me even though I do wrong that is what Ishani and Ranveer's duty is all about. yesterday when I was drunk Ranveer has only beat me and In anger he will speak one or two words but Ishani today without forgiving me coming out of her character she sent me out of the house and she made me stay in the servant quarters.I will show that Ishani who I am..(seeing Chaitali a anger glance and in a strict tone):Don't open your mouth to anyone about the punishment I am going to give to Ishani. 
Chaitali(seeing the complete evil face of Devarsh shook her head as no slowly with fear): I won't
Devarsh:That is good(telling it he walked out of the house and walked in the corridor of Servants quarters).
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no. Now this devarsh is going to hurt ishani. He won't ever change. But if he do that surely he will be in jail forever. Hope nothing happens like that and ranveer save ishani from devarsh's evil plans
Update next part Dr..
Keep smiling and take care 😊
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely chapter love ragini cutie so devarsh is planning something to harm ishani waiting for next thanks for pm take care
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
amba ragini scene was lovely. amba kailesh ishani scene was nice.devarsh was wrong.so ishani sent him out and still she is taking care of his expenses.still devarsh is revengeful.how can he go to this extent to harm ishani?it's sad to see devarsh getting butchered.I still hope for his redemption like ritika nirbhay.hope chaitali won't support devarsh tho he is her son and save ishani
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update dear...eagerly waiting for next update...
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Like Raagini's affection for her grandmother. Devarsh is disgusting.
Waiting for the next.
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello dear
Thanks for the episode. Like it a lot.
Update soon.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing episode, darling
Eagerly waiting for the nextπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰