The journey to find the truth behind Prabha

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Sweetest of the things, he got back  in his life..we want to last it for ever

Leaving his Nandini behind, what is he doing in the jungle?

It is very funny seeing him dancing in the rains..with him we also feel very happy

As a versatile, professional actor Swetha gives quite a performance ... The high lights of the episode are the super performances of the two leads. As the memory lost woman, Shwetha beautifully and touchingly brings out her mental agony. She is in a state of great disturbance, confusion and  uncertainity.

She laments ".if I am the said Maharani, then how could have I killed Dhurdara?

Won't she have belief in Maharaj? Won't he clarify her all doubts?

Thulsi pooja.. a fine interlude.. . CGM in his royal attire  is very handsome  and attractive;  the genuine sarcastic smile is his trade mark

Suddenly, the beautiful(simply she is breath taking) Prabha doing thulsi pooja in the centre of the mahal looks odd.

CGM proves that he is the cleverest of all..now we see a symbolic relationship in between them. With out any haste but with maturity, he tries to solve the impending problem .Chandra taking her to his  room and asking for her origin and  parentage  are all very convincing

Their journey to Champa in the chariot is lively..just a classic scene.

But he will get the shock of his life, when Dharma' nana gives a negative statement on the identity of Prabha

On other side, his son Bindusaar does all sorts of atrocities.In the middle of the night remembers Dharma of her hair dressing duty  to his rajkumaris..It looks so silly and is very unbecoming of the son of the great CGM and Dharma firmly stands on her grounds; she correctly and timely pointed out  his arrogance.

Why the CVs show all the youngsters as  constant drunkards including ladies ?

But the fight between B & D is getting intense day by day and ,we know it leads to their marriage

Edited by siva06 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.  Dharma today rocked.  Prerna did a great job.  I loved that she was adamant on fighting her own battle without Karthikey intervening.  
CN is back. I want Nandini/Bindusar scenes soon.  I have been waiting too long. That motherly affection she has for him pitted against her affection for Dharma is something i look forward to.

Chandra's demeanor today was a welcome change.  I hope we will continue to see more of it.
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Thank you for the update.  Dharma today rocked.  Prerna did a great job.  I loved that she was adamant on fighting her own battle without Karthikey intervening.  

CN is back. I want Nandini/Bindusar scenes soon.  I have been waiting too long. That motherly affection she has for him pitted against her affection for Dharma is something i look forward to.

Chandra's demeanor today was a welcome change.  I hope we will continue to see more of it.

Except your aversion for "polygamy" our views run in  parallel. D VS B scenes are quite intriguing.
Psychologically, Bindu has developed a negative interest in Dharma and often wants to brush up against her.Some say hatred and love have a thin line of separation.
Did you notice...D and K have started their love, but it lacks passion and fire..but we see a sort of  romance between B and D..Charumathi is there to provoke them..it is just like C & N's initial stage

I hope C & N find some solution for their pitiable condition and come to the lives of the youngsters
So the story will have some meaning to run
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Originally posted by: siva06

Except your aversion for "polygamy" our views run in  parallel. D VS B scenes are quite intriguing.

Psychologically, Bindu has developed a negative interest in Dharma and often wants to brush up against her.Some say hatred and love have a thin line of separation.
Did you notice...D and K have started their love, but it lacks passion and fire..but we see a sort of  romance between B and D..Charumathi is there to provoke them..it is just like C & N's initial stage

I hope C & N find some solution for their pitiable condition and come to the lives of the youngsters
So the story will have some meaning to run

My aversion for the polygamy will never lay to restπŸ˜† 

Bindusar's character is in serious need of redemption. He has crossed the line far too many times, all because of his bruised ego
The only reason I am tolerating these scenes is because the young actor is doing a good job, and because it brings forth space for Dharma to play out a more empowered role. CN's adaption of Dharma is so far my favourite, she is headstrong and is a replica of Nandini.

I enjoy Dharma/Karthikey's story for it's simplicity.  I especially like that Dharma is using her head as she accepted Karthikey's proposal.

But you are right, the 'passion' that is often displayed in Hindi serial leads is missing in B/C- D/K's story and is present in D/B's because they are the second leads to CN.  I for one would prefer something more innocent and intellectual in B/D's story. I am tired of seeing the macho/angry/abusive man as the lead... Unless bindu's character shows redemption soon... I have no idea how the cvs are going to make it believable that dharma falls in love with him... Their story is adeauate i guess for a teen audience but i need something more substantial. πŸ˜ƒ 

I also don't want the story to spend too much time on B/D now... I want for Bindu to have more scenes with Chandra and many more with Nandini.  I want the show to further explore othwr relations in depth than the romantic onesπŸ˜‰ 

Although I do hope we will get to see a scene post nandini regaining her memory when bindu and dharms are clashing and nandini is forced to choose between the two. I do like nandini/prabha-dharma but love the bond between bindu and his choti maa😳
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

My aversion for the polygamy will never lay to restπŸ˜† 
like my aversion for drinking scenes...
Bindusar's character is in serious need of redemption. He has crossed the line far too many times, all because of his bruised ego
The only reason I am tolerating these scenes is because the young actor is doing a good job, and because it brings forth space for Dharma to play out a more empowered role. CN's adaption of Dharma is so far my favourite, she is headstrong and is a replica of Nandini.
Bindusaar was a lively kid . till he was misinformed by Helana & party.According to him, the much loved chotimaa, had turned into a murderer and had become his step mother..He forced her to fall from the hills and unconsciously that guilt feeling is eating him and the constant "preachings" from his badimaa is also one of the reasons.His adamancy and aggressiveness are due to his restlessness..his father's condition also worries him 

I enjoy Dharma/Karthikey's story for it's simplicity.  I especially like that Dharma is using her head as she accepted Karthikey's proposal.

But you are right, the 'passion' that is often displayed in Hindi serial leads is missing in B/C- D/K's story and is present in D/B's because they are the second leads to CN.  I for one would prefer something more innocent and intellectual in B/D's story. I am tired of seeing the macho/angry/abusive man as the lead... Unless bindu's character shows redemption soon... I have no idea how the cvs are going to make it believable that dharma falls in love with him... Their story is adeauate i guess for a teen audience but i need something more substantial. πŸ˜ƒ 
Can the teens(so called, just younger than RT by 4 years) bring the same colorful fireworks like CN and  mellifluous touch to the scenes..C & N can create that magic spell..I hope B/D may bring such an atmosphere, if handled properly
But every thing is possible iff B comes to know of the impending truth..that is in the hands of CVs
I also don't want the story to spend too much time on B/D now... I want for Bindu to have more scenes with Chandra and many more with Nandini.  I want the show to further explore othwr relations in depth than the romantic onesπŸ˜‰ 

Although I do hope we will get to see a scene post nandini regaining her memory when bindu and dharms are clashing and nandini is forced to choose between the two. I do like nandini/prabha-dharma but love the bond between bindu and his choti maa😳
Chotimaa and Bindusaar's bonding was history..if they had todays technology, B will realize, how much  sacrifice his chotimaa did for him

luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Originally posted by: siva06

My aversion for the polygamy will never lay to rest
like my aversion for drinking scenes... touche😊

Bindusaar was a lively kid . till he was misinformed by Helana & party.According to him, the much loved chotimaa, had turned into a murderer and had become his step mother..He forced her to fall from the hills and unconsciously that guilt feeling is eating him and the constant "preachings" from his badimaa is also one of the reasons.His adamancy and aggressiveness are due to his restlessness..his father's condition also worries him 
For a young actor, siddharth is doing a great job showing the complex emotions of Bindusar.πŸ‘

Can the teens(so called, just younger than RT by 4 years) bring the same colorful fireworks like CN and  mellifluous touch to the scenes..C & N can create that magic spell..I hope B/D may bring such an atmosphere, if handled properly- I believe they will.  Dharma's clashing scenes with Bindusar have been very interesting to watch.  Both actors are doing a terrific job in their respective roles.  As long as their scenes don't get inappropriate (they are underage after all πŸ˜³) I am willing to watch CN for them. I like Chandra Nandini but did not watch it as often as I am now before the leap.  Nandini's character has always been a pull in factor for me.  It is hard to come across a strong female character in serials, especially in a time when romance-based shows has been ruling the industry.  And now it is Dharma's character who is turning impressive in each episode. 

But every thing is possible iff B comes to know of the impending truth..that is in the hands of CVs
I trust that the CVs will figure out a way.  I just hope they don't damage B's character in the process πŸ˜• I read a spoiler somewhere saying that B forcefully marries D to take revenge and stop CN from reuniting πŸ€’

Chotimaa and Bindusaar's bonding was history..if they had todays technology, B will realize, how much  sacrifice his chotimaa did for him
If only they had more positive scenes with younger Bindusar and Nandini before rushing to take the latest leap...πŸ˜›

Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago